Fast and Hard

Story Info
Your fantasy is lived out.
1.3k words
4.02
47.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

You have often mentioned in our musing that you like the occasional hard, almost rough sex rather than the slow languorous lovemaking that we usually do. It isn't very often we indulge in that fantasy but this will be one of those times.

It is a hot and muggy day in early August and our non air-conditioned house is very close and almost unbearably hot. We can't stand to stay indoors any longer than required so we spend a lot of time in the shade of our back lawn where we have lots of shade trees. Also, the above ground swimming pool gets a lot of use. However, in the present heat, even that pool is almost tepid in temperature and offers no relief.

Since the kitchen, as in the case of every other room, is stiflingly warm, we seldom turn the stove on but rather make as many cold plates and salads as we can and often order out or go to an air-conditioned restaurant for meals. It is fortunate that my income provides us with that luxury.

On this particular early evening we are in the kitchen making a light cold supper to take out on the deck to eat after the sun has started its fall below the horizon. The evening air has cooled somewhat with a slight breeze blowing off the lake so it should be bearable tonight when we are trying to sleep. Given the heat, we haven't been much in the mood lately for lovemaking which is way off the norm for us; we usually make love at least once or twice a day and the past week and a half has been pure torture.

We are both clad in only the lightest of tee shirts and brief shorts; we can't even stand the constriction of underwear so neither of us are wearing any. Of course, we often go without around the house enabling us, under normal circumstances, to get at each other's bodies faster. Tonight, we are both sweating profusely and I can see the sway of your unfettered breasts clearly through the thin material of your tee. In fact, the very outline of your wonderful full breasts can be seen as can the nipples as they try to poke through the fabric.

You are at the sink washing lettuce for our salad while I am standing beside you at the counter laying out cold cuts and making iced tea for dinner. I keep stealing furtive glances sideways as I watch your tits moving as you work; I can see the points of your nipples in profile as they grow hard with the brushing against the cotton fabric of your shirt. My cock starts to strain against my shorts and I feel a slight cooling as the head slides below the loose leg of my shorts.

Almost without thinking, I grab the handle of the full pitcher of iced tea and call your name. As you turn towards me, I pick up the jug and toss its contents down your chest and belly. You scream as the cold hits you and start towards me. Your shirt is transparent and your breasts, now heaving with a touch of anger, are totally visible. Before you can reach me, I jump forward and grab your arms and pin them at your sides. Thus imprisoned, I push you back against the butcher block island in the centre of our kitchen.

As I try to kiss you, you keep turning your head in a fit of pique; you did not like what I did and you were damned if I was going to have my way with you! Since I couldn't get a kiss, I lifted my left leg and pinned you to the counter at the hips. I released your arms but before you could attack me, I ripped your tee shirt up and over your head and down your arms. In this way, your arms were locked in place at your sides and your heaving glistening tits were exposed to my will.

And I did take full advantage of that opportunity. Still pressing my leg against you, I bent down to take a succulent nipple into my mouth. At first I sucked and licked the aureole and nipple topping each magnificent breast but then preceded to nip and bite - not too hard but more than enough for you to thrust your chest forward to yield more to me while deep guttural moans issued from your throat.

As my mouth was busy elsewhere, my hands slipped under the elastic waistband of your shorts to find you soaking wet. Your struggles were decreasing by now and you were doing your best to move your pussy onto my hands. With one motion, I pulled my hands from inside you – leaving you wanting – and stripped off my own tee shirt and slid out of my shorts so you could see how excited I was. Your eyes were glued to my hard dripping cock but with your arms pinned, you were too off balance to do anything about it.


I then moved to you and, taking your shorts at the waist, tore them down your legs to your ankles where your kicked them off. Standing, I grabbed your shoulders again and this time you didn't fight the kiss. Even though your arms were immobilized, you leaned hard into me with your bullet hard nipples grazing my chest.

Breaking the hot kiss, I turned you around fast and forced your upper body onto the counter; your tits were mashed against the cold tile as I held you down at the back of the neck – not hard enough to hurt but enough to let you know that I wanted you there and now!

Positioning myself at the entrance to your hot pussy as you automatically spread your legs, I plunged my cock hard into you all the way. You cried out in ecstasy since my taking you hard and fast has been you fantasy for a long time. I release your neck and grab your hips as I pound into you more and more forcibly for 45 minutes. With each thrust, you are meeting me and your body is covered with sweat as is mine. My balls slap against the back of your thighs with each plunge and that sound only heightens your desire as you cum over and over again.

I reach up your back and tear the sodden tee shirt that has kept your arms prisoner and throw it away. On trembling arms (they have grown numb in captivity), you raise your upper body off the counter and grab the edge of the rim so you can move more freely on my cock. Now I am really able to pound your hot pussy and you cum again screaming for me to fill your cunt with my hot seed.

As you clench your cunt in final mind altering orgasm, my own cock swells and I fell the heat of my balls coursing through my cock and into your dripping warm pussy! I keep cumming and cumming as you go through a series on mini orgasms in concert with me. Our combined juices are flowing freely to the kitchen tile and the smell of sexual arousal permeates the room.

As my cock slips free, you turn into my arms and our sweat cover bodies slide together as you rain kisses over my face and mouth whispering "thank you, my darling!" over and over.

As I assure the pleasure was mine, we go together into the bathroom to share a cool shower and wash the sweat from our well used bodies. After changing into fresh cool clothes, we go back to the kitchen where I clean up the floor while you finish making the salad. Many kisses are shared in the process and we are soon sitting in the cool evening breeze on the deck, sharing our dinner and exchanging hugs and kisses and words of love.

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers