Fast Food Delights

Story Info
Married man's online time leads to gay sex.
1k words
3.96
93.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing in on 50, life in some ways was passing me by, or perhaps just boredom on a Saturday afternoon while the wife was out shopping and having her nails done had found me searching for some fun. I was on the net checking out the various chat rooms and decided to check out one of the bi men rooms. I'd been in the room all of 5 seconds when private IM boxes started popping up with men saying hello. Most were of these were in poor taste, a few graphic, but the one that caught my attention asked me if I played chess.

I do play chess, and he'd managed to capture my attention and we began to chat...both liked to play chess, both liked good wines, and it turned out we lived fairly close to one another. He had to go and asked if he could drop me an email as maybe we could build up a friendship. That started a line of communication between us that led to exchanging of phone numbers, and finally deciding to meet for lunch...what a lunch it turned out to be.

We'd agreed to meet for lunch, see how things went between us and take things from there. We met at a local Wendy's as he had taken the train, and had waved me over when he spotted the car and getting in he suggested we hit a drive through and eat while we cruised and talked for a while. He leaned over and back snuggling into the corner of the seat, leaning into the seat facing me seemingly comfortable, in control, almost smiling as he peered over at me while I drove...we chatted, talked about general life interests and spotting a Wendy's, pulled into the drive through and had ordered are meal.

Waiting in line to pay for food I turned to look at him for a second, he smiled and held my glance as his legs opened just enough to catch my eye and tilting his head he led my glance downward. I did not mean to, but could not help but gasp as I saw the large meaty bulge outlined in his sweats. He coughed, and jumping I looked up and realized it was our turn to pay, so blushing I pulled up in line.

I handed him the bags, as well as our tray of drinks and as I pulled out into traffic he suggested we head up route 6 as there was a beautiful view of the Hudson he knew of. So knowing the general area, I merged into traffic headed in the general direction. Once up on the highway, car in fifth I felt his hand on my shoulder and glanced over at him again only to see that he'd pulled his big fat bea u ti ful MEATY COCK out of his sweats, and it was just laying there, soft but beckoning...watch the road! (making a joke out of it, or was I?) Yes, SIR, and as I turned back to my driving he pulled my hand away from the stick shift and placed it in his lap.

OH GOD, I could feel the warmth of his cock, could feel the softness of it, and I could not help but let my fingers creep over to it, could not stop my now trembling fingers from touching it, caressing it, and finally grasping it in my hand......it had been so long, so very very long, and yet...pull off here and park he said crisply.

I did as he said, did not even hesitate as my hand (regretfully) pulled away, and downshifting I pulled off onto a gravel road, and spying a parking lot up ahead drove in, parked as ordered and turned off the ignition. I felt his hand take mine and as he pulled, I turned my body to face him as his hands guided first one then the other of my hands to his manhood...a moan escaped my lips as my hands wrapped around that big fat dick. He reached into the Wendy's bag and pulled out a burger, unwrapping it, and then as I watched laid it down in his lap right by his cock and balls.

Using his cock for leverage he tore off a piece of the burger as I raptly followed his every movement.

I bet you're hungry son, aren't you? I looked at his cock, I looked at the sandwich and moaned...come on son, Daddy wants to watch you eat... you HUNGRY? Again, I looked at the big fat dick and the sandwich and nodded as another moan escaped my lips...what son, DADDY can't hear you! Yes Daddy. Yes what son, tell me what you want (his handed raised up close to my mouth holding the piece of burger he had torn off)....feed me, feed me Daddy...as the words leapt out of my mouth his fingers began working a piece of the burger into my mouth, I chewed, swallowed and he was there with more, feeding me, chew, swallow, more, no not more, his fingers pushing the crumbs between my lips, my lips licking, sucking his finger as it pushed in, pulled out, then pushed deeper in, over and over again as he whispered what a good boy I was, and then another bit of sandwich and another, and then more fingers.

Wait, did I just say more fingers...when did he get three fingers in my mouth....yes son, you're hungry aren't you?

My head was swimming, I liked sucking his fingers, yes son, Daddy knows what you need, out come the fingers Yes Daddy, the fingers slide in again as he slowly fucks my mouth, tell Daddy what you want, his fingers slowly begin to slide out, and I open my eyes to watch them...when did I close my eyes?

As they adjusted I found I was in Daddy's lap, my lips mere inches from his beautiful cock...tell Daddy what you need son! Feed me Daddy, please, PLEASE DADDY, I NEED TO SUCK YOUR COCK DADDY, whimpering...please daddy, make me your dick boy, let me suck your cock....my lips quivering, tears of need, tears of joy streaming down my face I watched as Daddy lifted his mammoth cock and gently placed its head to my lips...my lips parted, my tongue darted out and my part soon became a wide open mouth longing to have his head there within, my tongue swirling around and tasting his slit....reading my mind he slowly pushed, yes son, that's a good cock slave.

Perhaps if you like it, shall continue this story