Fast Food Service

Story Info
Polyester subservience.
2.1k words
3.74
33.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and characters contained herein are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. This story is a work of fiction, a fantasy -- so read it with a grain of salt and an open mind. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Voting and feedback is greatly appreciated, especially positive feedback and frequent "fives".

Recently I saw a news story about a teenaged girl who was put through a sexual hell. As I recall, her boss at the fast food restaurant she worked at received a phone call from a so-called police officer who claimed that the employee was stealing from customers. Over the next few hours this girl was strip-searched, fondled, forced to perform oral sex on the manager's boyfriend, and was basically sexually molested until they finally let her go. The first thought in everyone's mind was "why the fuck would she let them do that to her?" All she had to do was leave the office and call the police, her parents, her boyfriend -- anyone.

What we don't know is her state of mind. For all we know, she was three months behind on her rent, her car out of gas, owed $20,000.00 on her Visa, and really, really nervous about losing her shitty dead-end job. But still, it takes a special kind of subservient person to let something like that happen. This story was dreamt up after reading about the fast food girl, hope you like it...

****

The sign on the door read "Out of Service." Fuck it, I thought, and pushed through -- I really had to piss, and no sign on the rest room door of a shitty, dingy McDougal's restaurant in urban St. Louis was going to stop me.

Flush from my recent successful sales call, I was in a take-charge, fuck the world state of mind. As I stepped through the door into the stale, antiseptic, wall-to-wall tile bathroom I almost tripped over the girl.

She was hunched over on the floor in front of the sink on her hands and knees, scrubbing the nasty tile floor with what looked like an oversized toothbrush.

"Um, scuze me suh, the bat'room is closed," she timidly squeaked, peering up at me with big brown eyes.

She was pretty in her own way, with large eyes, flawless chocolate skin, a somewhat wide mouth with big, thick, red lips. Large, square, even white teeth flashed as she softly spoke.

Her black hair was swept back from her face, caught up at the nape of her neck in a small, round bun. Plastic, colorful barrettes held stray wisps down on the sides and top of her head.

Her big eyes grew even bigger as she took in my appearance, traveling from my $590 Salvatore Ferragamo 'Nicosia' Italian loafers, across my $4,000 Ralph Lauren charcoal pin-striped suit, lingered upon my $12,000 Rolex Cellini Prince wristwatch, and settled on my craggy, handsome, caucasian face.

Quickly casting her eyes back down at the floor, she made to get up.

"Stay right there, no need to stop what you were doing on my account."

She halted her movements and furtively looked back up at me as I stepped over in front of the urinal.

Some fast food restaurant bathrooms are better than others. This one was not. The entire room was about twelve feet by ten feet, with about a third of that taken up by the stall. In most bathrooms there is at least a metal partition separating the urinal from the sink. Not this one. The urinal stuck out from the tile wall like a sore thumb, about three feet from the sink.

As I reached down and unzipped my dress slacks, I saw her looking sideways up at me out of the corner of her eye.

Something about the situation was making me hard. Some visceral, caveman part of my brain was getting off on it -- black girl on her knees, brush in her hand, dressed in her polyester brown over brown uniform.

As I fished my cock out of the flap in my trousers, through the hole in my black silk boxers, it grew in my hand. Now, I'm no John Holmes; my dick is about average in length -- about six and a half inches -- but it's thick, with a large, red flared crown and heavy purple veins running down the side.

I held myself in my right hand and exhaled deeply while I pissed for a long time. The girl tried not to be obvious, but out of my peripheral vision I could see her glancing up and to the side every few seconds.

Finishing, I shook myself and turned slightly towards her.

"Hand me one of those tissues," I demanded, pointing towards the counter over her head. I could have just leaned over slightly and reached it with my own hand, but I wanted to see how she would react.

She reached up from her knees and plucked one from the box, and with eyes cast down at the floor, held it out to me.

I took it from her and turned so I was facing her, and proceeded to wipe the excess piss from the head of my now erect cock.

Her eyes slowly moved up my legs and stopped, focused directly on my groin. She licked her thick lips, gulped, and glanced up at my face.

"Um, suh, I gonna git in trouble wit you in here doin' that..."

I leaned past her and turned the deadbolt on the door, locking it from the inside. She flinched at the sound of the loud "click".

"There, now no one will bother us, will they?"

"No suh."

She was kneeling on the floor in front of me, ass resting on her calves, back ramrod straight, one hand on the sink ledge, the other clutching her cleaning brush tightly. Her face was at cock level.

I pulled back on my cock, pushing my trousers flush to my thighs and held myself out towards her.

"Ever sucked a white man's cock before?"

"No suh."

"Well what you waiting for?"

I reached out and grasped her by the top of her head and pulled her mouth the last few inches towards my cock. She resisted slightly, but her eyes never left my groin.

I softly rubbed my head across her big, luscious, red lips and she moaned slightly.

"We gonna git caught, suh."

Clutching my cock by the base with one hand, her head with the other, I looked down at her nametag. Tamika.

"Shhh, Tamika, no one's gonna bother us -- and if they do I'll just say we were having a nice conversation."

I pushed my fat, hot head against her lips again, and this time she opened for me, sucking about an inch into her mouth. Her breath was coming in gasps, ragged. I pressed a little harder and she took me in about three inches more.

"Suck it Tamika, suck it til I cum all over your pretty little face."

At my words the dam broke and she started sucking in earnest, slobbering over the head of my cock, her tongue making little side-to-side motions inside her mouth. Her hands stayed where they were -- one clutching her brush, the other on the sink ledge, but her mouth moved frantically up and down over my shaft.

I pulled out and pointed to my balls. She licked and kissed them, making them shiny and wet, her saliva dripping off, splattering and pooling on the floor.

Her wide, hot tongue licked up one side, down the other, lingering for a few seconds over my flared, red crown.

I pulled back and forcefully pushed her mouth over my turgid head. She sucked me deep into her throat, gagging. I pulled her head up and her big, thick red lips popped off my crown, yet her tongue never stopped moving, slurping wetly around and around in a circle.

Again, she sucked, deeply; again she gagged. As she slurped her way up my purple-veined shaft, her ebony cheeks hollowed out.

Her mouth popped off my head and her tongue shot out and licked and swirled its way around and around.

"Does it taste like vanilla, Tamika? Do you like sucking white cock?"

"Unh huh," came her reply, her eyes still staying downcast.

"Are you going to swallow all my cum, Tamika? We don't want to make a mess on your freshly cleaned tile floor, do we?"

Her mouth popped off my cock, "No suh, I'll swallow it all, I promise."

I shoved myself deeply into her mouth and she sucked me all the way in, her moans tickling my balls.

Up and down, up and down her face went, her big lips sucking tightly around my shaft, her tongue working the underside frantically.

I could feel cum boiling up from deep down in my balls, slowly building in urgency. I pushed and pulled her face up and down my shaft and felt myself getting closer and closer.

Pulling out with an audible "pop," I stroked my thick shaft with one hand while I held her head in place with the other.

"Lick the head, Tamika -- in a second you get your first taste of white man's cum!"

Her tongue slurped and slobbered and flicked around my crown while I stroked my shaft. I felt the first geyser erupt and cum shot out and splattered the tile wall behind her, leaving a pearl white strand across her nose, forehead, even her hair.

She grunted and covered the head with her mouth and fervently licked up the second volley. I pulled back and stroked again and another stream shot out and splattered her face, this time coating her cheek. With a muffled yelp she dove forward and engulfed my member with her mouth, sucking me all the way down until my head brushed her throat.

She sucked me deeply, milking the last jets down her throat, her big, wet lips up against my blonde pubic hair.

I groaned and gasped and involuntarily humped her face, my cock twitching uncontrollably deep in her mouth as she sucked the last of my hot seed down her throat.

"Good girl, Tamika, lick your way back up the shaft."

She slurped her way slowly up, dragging her big, luscious red lips across my shaft until the head popped out. I squeezed the shaft and a little white cum bubble formed at the hole. She licked the head clean and smacked her lips.

Sitting back on her heels she reached up and pushed a strand of cum off her cheek and into her mouth.

She was a wreck. Cum hung in clumps to her cheek, across her nose, in her hair. Cum was literally dripping off the tile wall behind her, running in rivulets down to the floor.

"Lick the tile clean, Tamika -- you don't want to let it dry there, do you," I pointed to the wall.

She turned and leaned down and started at the bottom of the drip and licked her way up, cleaning the tile perfectly, until it gleamed.

"Clean my cock off, Tamika. I can't put it back in my pants with cum dripping out of it, can I?"

She slurped me deeply back into her mouth and sucked me clean, her tongue moving back and forth coaxing the last of the cum out of my balls.

When my cock glistened I tucked it back into my dress slacks and zipped up. Tamika continued to push cum off her cheek into her mouth, trying to make her face presentable.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my money clip. Peeling four or five hundreds off the top, I dropped them into her lap, wondering flippantly if that represented about a month of her wages.

A hard pounding on the door from outside made Tamika jump, startled. A muffled yell came through the metal.

"Tamika! What you doin in there, girl? Tyrone is going on break, you need to handle fries for an hour. Unlock this damn door!"

I reached out and turned the lock. A big, black, cranky looking woman stood in the hallway, her arms crossed in front of her enormous bosom. Her nametag read "Bessie, Store Manager".

She startled when she saw me, took one look at the suit, the shoes, my face, and backed up out of my way.

"Uh, sorry suh, I thought one of my employ-ees was in there."

"She is, Bessie, she's doing a spectacular job too -- the floor is spotless."

I pushed past her and through the doors and got behind the wheel of my Lexus SUV. As I peeled out of the parking lot I could see both of their faces pressed against the window, watching me drive off. Tamika raised one hand and waved at me as I went by, and I swore she was licking the glass.

You just can't buy servitude like that these days.

The End