Fast Food Squirting

Story Info
Squirting and interracial love.
1.2k words
3.99
110.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extasea
extasea
3 Followers

She, Katrina, had left the interracial club alone, trying to be a good girl. Her Caucasian husband was at home asleep, not interested in going out. Katrina was an older woman of 40, though was on fire and very alive sexually, unlike her older husband. She typically went out on Saturday nights to dance and flirt with men of color, she was a white seductress. All of her life she had been told it was not appropriate for her to mingle with men of color, though she had a burning desire to do the exact opposite. It was very easy for Katrina to become interested in men of color, as they were unabashedly not ashamed of her size. Though she was not an overly obese woman, she was considered voluptuous and of a fuller figure. She noticed that black men seemed most interested in her, more so than white men. For many years she felt ashamed of her size, but then realized that her large, round and firm ass as well as her large soft breasts were truly an asset and not something to hide. She had a girlfriend who told her that black men typically liked and preferred larger women.

This night she had wanted to go out and dance with her friends, some of them black men. Katrina was a smoldering temptress, she knew how to dress and incite desire. This night she wore a short velvety black skirt, black lace-top thigh high hose, a corset that laced up the front and a sheer long-sleeved black blouse covering, but not hiding her large breasts. Too, she wore her extremely sexy six-inch black platform dancer’s shoes. Her night was consumed with men coming up to her and asking her to dance, which she did in most cases. Katrina was a great dancer who was able to “feel” the music and groove to it with extreme ease and sensuality.

The night ended too soon and the club owner was calling for last call. Katrina decided to leave the club before last call. She walked outside into the cool night air, brushing past the many men in the club that night. She would go home alone to her husband and be a respectable woman, and she took pleasure in that fact. However, her body was yearning for some hot, dripping, grinding sex, which she knew she would not get at home.

She decided that she would pick up some fast food on the way home. As Katrina placed her order at the all-night burger drive thru, she noticed the voice on the other end was the voice of a black man. Her pussy quivered with the deepness and tone of his voice and she could not wait to see who was on the other end of the voice box. She drove up to the window after placing her order. There, as she had suspected, was a handsome young black man waiting to take her money for the order. He opened the window, told her the total and slyly looked down into the car at her whole body and then back to her face. He asked her what she was up to tonight. She grinned, thinking he was really cute and awfully young, and told him that she had just left the club. As she was talking to him, she pulled her skirt up and revealed her black lace-top thigh high hose and then pulled the skirt higher to reveal her black lace thong. She waited to see his response, he had a pleasant and approving gaze. Then, she pulled her thong to the side to reveal a neatly trimmed and large punani, or pussy. He replied by murmuring….”mmmmm”. She smiled coyly and he asked her if she would drive around and meet him outside for a cigarette. She first said no, but then changed her mind and said yes. She pulled around the parking lot, in a secluded area by a few trees.

He quickly came outside and lit a cigarette as he made his way towards her car. She unlocked the door for him and told him to get inside. He got inside and nervously made small talk for a few minutes and then asked her to show him that pussy again. She immediately put the seat back, flipped her skirt up and pulled her thong aside and started rubbing her clit. He could not believe his eyes or the fact she was so forward. He was only a young 22-year-old, she was much more mature and not afraid to show her true feelings. He reached over and kissed her, as he did he slipped two fingers into her very wet pussy. He started fingering her pussy and then kissed her breasts. She told him, if he kept it up, she would be squirting all over his hand. He had no idea what she was talking about, he thought she just meant she would be cumming, but squirting was much more than that and a very different type of orgasm. He had no intention of stopping and stretched her leg out straight across his so she could get comfortable. He kept on kissing her all over and fingering her, she was pumping up to meet his fingers, all of a sudden there was a HUGE gush of fluid. He pulled his hand back in amazement and asked her, “did you just pee on my hand?”

She laughed explained to him what had just happened. She told him about the G-spot and how stimulating it would cause a gushing orgasm. He seemed not to believe her at first and then she told him to continue….she squirted again, spraying a copious amount of fluid down onto the seat and floor mat of her car. This seemed to fuel his desire and he kept on fingering her quim and she kept on squirting. Then, she told him to lay the seat back and take his cock out. She could not wait to see what he had to pull out of his pants. He maneuvered himself around so that he could pull out a very nice and long cock, just what she had been hoping for. She quickly bent over his crotch and started sucking him with the expert abilities she had acquired, as she had been sucking cock since she was 13 years old. He was moaning and grinding, pumping hurriedly into her soft mouth. She stopped, wishing to for him to jack his cock off for her so she could watch his jizz spurt out. He followed her commands and jacked his beautiful black cock off for her, telling her when he was about to cum, as she licked his balls with frenzy. As she had one of his balls in her mouth sucking it, he moaned and jerked up and started really beating his cock and hot jizz flew all over her face, his belly and her breasts. He twitched with spasms of pleasure as he came down from ultimate release. She licked him clean and he said he had to get back to work and quickly put his clothes back in order. She jokingly replied “don’t forget to wash your hands before you return to work.”

extasea
extasea
3 Followers