Fast Fun

Story Info
One time afair with a guy at work.
1k words
3.55
52.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to get my very first job after I turned 18. I went to apply at a lot of places and I was just waiting for a call back. I waited weeks, but finally one day out of the blue, Burger King called me and said that they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went in for the interview and I got the job. It wasn't anything special, just a part time job.

On my first day I met this cute guy. At first I thought he was straight. His name was Jose. He was beautiful with short, jet black hair, deep brown eyes, an amazing ass and Latino. He was nice too. I never said hi or introduced myself. I just occasionally looked at him from a distance, mostly every time he bent over or when he would smile. He had an amazing smile, one of those you could just melt into. As time went on of course, as co workers, we talked, mainly while we where taking out the trash or working on the registers. He was pretty cool. We got along great but never once did I even get a hint he was gay. I hated the days when I was working without him because he somehow made the day go by faster.

I don't think he ever really noticed my attraction to him, And with him being so beautiful I doubted he would be attracted to me of all guys. I'm really nothing special, just your average guy who can probably loose a few pounds. Started getting a routine down I would go to class in the morning and then I would leave college come home change and go to work. Jose closed normally and so did I. So on the days when I knew we where both closing I would get all excited but I didn't know why. I mean, it's not like I thought anything would ever happen with him. Our conversations would very from day to day. Some days we would just talk shit and bitch to each other how we hated working there. Other days we would talk about random things. In one of our little talks I had learned that he had a girlfriend and he really liked her. Sometimes he would come to work all pissed off because of something she did, and I would help him out by talking to him about his problems. I never really shared much about my personal life, but if I was having a problem he was someone I could talk to.

One day he came into work and he looked like he was about to cry. I asked him what was wrong when he clocked in but he said he didn't want to talk about it, so I spent most of the day trying to cheer him up and get information from him. He really wasn't in the mood, but the time came for us to close, and as we where putting up the chairs he finally told me. I wasn't expecting him to, but he did. He said that she broke up with him because she met someone else. I told him that if that was the case then she never really cared for him. That seemed to help hem, because before long I had him smiling again. That made me feel happy inside so we went on talking about it and the time came to close the first window. The first window was really just a tiny room where there was nothing besides a table with a register on it and some cleaning equipment. We had to sweep, mop, and clean off the table. Normally we both closed it together because we just wanted to talk more. I went into the room and he followed behind me. I went to the end of the room and turned around to pick something up off the floor, but he stopped me and he brought his lips to mine and kissed me.

Never before I had ever felt like that. It was the most memorable kiss I had ever had. Time had seemed to slow just for a second as we made out. He then pushed me against the table and begun to kiss down my neck and chest. He felt over my entire body with his big hands. I was in total shock, but I let him continue to do it. I didn't know what to do, but I finally just started to explore his body.

He then got a condom out of his pocket and dropped his pants. He lifted me up against the table and slid down my pants just enough to uncover my butt. He started to finger my butt. We knew that we didn't have much time before someone would come in there looking for us, so he put on the condom and took me right then and there. I was trying not to moan and I could tell that he was fighting the urge too. His cock was pretty big about 10 inches and thick. He took it as slow as time would allow at first and then he picked up the pace. I felt I had multiple orgasms, shooting several loads as he fucked me. At times he was kissing me as he pounded my butt. I didn't want it to end, but I felt him start to tense up and shake. I knew he was close and then he suddenly tensed and came inside me ending with a slight quiet moan. He kissed me once more, got himself dressed again, fixed his hair and went to the bathroom. I remained there for a moment just thinking about what happened. I cleaned up a bit and pulled up my pants . I went to clock out, and as I was leaving the restaurant he stopped me and said "thank you". He kissed me once more, then I got in my car and drove away.

The next day I went into work and looked at the new schedule he wasn't on it. Apparently he had quit. I didn't have his phone number so I stopped, took a breath, and went back to work.

Occasionally he would come to Burger King and visit, and get something to eat, but I just said hi and he would say hi back to me.