Fast, Furious, and FANTASTIC

Story Info
What can we do with fifteen minutes?
1.3k words
3.93
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you very much to P_A_Solcrofft for the edit and the advice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'd only have fifteen minutes if I stopped by."

"I'll make it worth your while. You know I will."

He wasn't my husband. He was my master. And I knew he would. He owned my body, specifically my moist center that reacted to him in such a basic primal way. I was tired, my legs were killing me from my spin class, but my pussy was tingling.

"I'm on my way."

The remaining blocks stretched out for miles. Anticipation made my heart beat faster, my breath came harder, and my panties grew damper. Finally, I was pulling into the driveway and jumping out of the car.

He stood there, looking cool, calm and reserved. I grinned at him sheepishly and he stretched his arms out for a hug. I stepped up to him, and he enveloped me in his arms, warm and firm.

"That's a good girl. Did my naughty little slut miss me?" He murmured in my ear.

"Mmhmm..." I moaned breathlessly.

He led me through his house and into the bedroom. He had spread a blanket on the floor by the bed; I couldn't help but giggle when I saw it. Master was prepared for what was coming next.

"Get ready for me. I'll be right back." He exited the room and I didn't even hesitate. I removed my shoes and my jacket and had my hands on my tights when he returned to the room. He narrowed his eyes, closed the door and stepped closer so that we were toe to toe. I swallowed and tried to read his gaze.

He grabbed my face in his hands and plundered my mouth with his, hard and insistent. As I wrapped myself around him and fell into the kiss, I faintly registered that his mouth wasn't the only thing that was hard and insistent.

I reached down to grab at his erection and that earned me another growl followed by his arms pinning mine behind my back. I whimpered in frustration but then quickly sighed into submission when his teeth sank into my neck.

He turned with his back to the bed releasing my arms, giving me a stern look that dared me to move. I squirmed, eager to be touching his hot hard throbbing member but I didn't move.

He lowered his pants and his full ten and a half inches sprang free, the tip already moist and dripping. A whining noise escaped my throat while I stood there wishing I could have it in my hands or in my mouth or deep in my hot wet greedy pussy.

After his pants were removed he sat on the bed and raised his eyebrow at me and I quickly got to my knees and scooted close. My eyes met his again and then I descended on him my mouth opened wide to swallow him deep into my mouth. Unable to get it on the first pass I eagerly continued coating him with my saliva until I felt the head press past my gag reflex and my throat contracted around him causing him to moan.

"Oh fuck that's a good naughty little cock sucker. You like my big dick in your mouth, don't you little slut?"

Humming to the affirmative I didn't relent at sucking him for all I was worth, pressing at my reflex and retreating gasping for breath every couple of strokes until I felt his hand grip my hair

"Get the fuck up here"

I scrambled to my feet and our lips collided as he spread my legs and shoved his fingers between my trembling thighs. They pushed into my moistness and the tips dug into my sensitive center driving me closer to that first orgasm. Just when I was quaking under his mastery he stopped and pushed me back a step.

Panting and shaking I waited until he stood and then he walked around behind me grabbed my hair by the nape of my neck and his voice rumbled in my ear,

"Do you think you deserve this hot cock in that naughty little pussy?" He whispered.

I moaned and squirmed shaking my ass back at him. I could barely stand the torture. His hands pressed into my shoulder blades until I lowered into our favorite position and I spread my legs invitingly hoping he wouldn't make me wait long

His fingers entered me again spreading this time to prepare me for his assault. Then I felt the dripping tip of him against my thigh and I tried to press back to get him inside me. He swore and then smacked my ass hard reminding me that I wasn't in charge.

Finally, when I felt I was going to beg, he speared me and I cried out as his cock finally filled the aching emptiness inside of me. My pussy immediately started to cream and convulse around his invasion and I was crying out in ecstasy. I loved how he bottomed out right into my cervix.

I was squeezing my muscles around him trying to reach that peak when his hands gripped into my hips hard and he started to pummel my tight, hot, wet little pussy for all he was worth. This time I didn't have to work for the orgasm the orgasm started to work me. It flooded out of me in a hard hot wet spray splashing the blanket on his floor and running down my legs

Another and another and another. I couldn't see, couldn't breathe, all I could do was feel. It washed over me in a torrent until I had no strength to hold my upper body up and I was just slumped on the bed taking his powerful thrusts.

He suddenly pulled out leaving me laying there like a puddle. My body was heaving trying desperately to catch my breath.

"Oh no I'm not done with you yet" my master threatened. He grabbed my leg and flipped me to my back. I was half off the bed and not in the best position. He soon remedied that by grabbing both of my legs throwing them over his shoulders. As he pushed me up and onto the bed he thrust deep back into my ravaged wetness.

From this angle he was both stroking my g spot and grinding my sensitive clit and the feelings were cascading over me out of control. I started to be unable to hold back my cries and so soon I was howling and incoherently begging for mercy. Leaning up onto my body to hold my sweaty limp legs into place, his hands grabbed mine. Gripping tight, his mouth latched onto my breast as he thrust powerfully and twice as fast. His teeth bit into my nipple and my whole body went super nova. I screamed and bucked no longer unable to remotely have any coherent ability to withstand the overwhelming mastery of my Dom.

He shouted out and I felt his seed burst into me and then drip out onto my thighs as my quivering muscles continued to squirt forth their own orgasmic juices. We lay there for just a moment out bodies soaked with sweat and out other fluids shaking and gasping for oxygen.

I felt him withdraw and my muscles immediately started to protest from the onslaught. I involuntarily started to chuckle when my vision cleared and I saw him standing there with the bottom half of his t shirt soaked with my cum.

He cocked an eyebrow at me but then chuckled as well.

The euphoria of the moment was disturbed when my phone started to jingle with the sound of my alarm. It was time to return to my normal rather boring suburban housewife life. I gathered my clothes, shaking as I got dressed. We walked out to my car. We embraced again and promised to keep in touch.