Fast Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we can't do much about your clothes, but you need to wash your face." You drag me to the bank again and as I open my mouth to beg I'm falling once more into the icy water, gasping as I scramble to my feet.

"Siddown. Now wash yourself clean, whore"

"Please no, Master, so cold, so cold"

"Oh for god's sake stop fucking complaining, we're gonna warm you up." I see you, then your mates, laughing and undoing your flies. I feel your piss raining down on me, and I try unsuccessfully to shield myself. When I look up again, you are alone, hand outstretched. Hesitantly I take it, but you just pull me out of the water again.

"Are we going home now, Master?"

Shaking your head, leading me over to the long green grass. At your cue I lie down obediently.

"Did you like that, sexy?"

"Yes Master."

"What's your name?"

"Lulu, Master."

"Well Lulu, do you know what I'm going to do to you now?"

Smiling. "No Master." Closing my eyes, feeling your lips on my breasts, murmuring with pleasure, gasping and wriggling as you bite and nip me. I reach for you but open my eyes again when you resist. I see that look in your eye again, which makes me nervous.

"No tattoos, Lulu?"

"No Master."

"Anything like that?"

"No, Master."

"Fancy one?"

"What, here Master?"

"Don't be smart, bitch. That would be a very bad move."

Nodding again. "Sorry Master." You slap me over onto my front and I watch you curiously as you reach into your pocket. "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"What did I just fucking tell you about being fucking smart? It's a fucking knife, bitch." The blade gleams in the moonlight.

I'm compliant and docile, just watching you.

"Yeah, that shut you up. So what do you think happens next?"

Shaking my head, "Master, you control me."

"Yes Lulu, I do. And I'm in absolute control of you. No-one knows where you are or who you're with. You're mine now, and I can do whatever I want with you."

"I'll be your good girl, please don't hurt me?"

"What do you think I'm going to do to you, slut?"

"Don't know Master, you're scaring me."

You smile. "I'm going to make you mine, mark you. No-one else will have you."

Silence.

"Don't you want to know what I'm going to do, Lulu?"

Nodding, tear trickling down my cheek.

"Stay there." Stride off, back with a branch. "Here, bite that."

"Master, please?"

"Just fucking shut up and take it girl, it's a good sharp knife." You spread my legs and kneel between them, easing my ripped dress up over my ass cheeks.

I lie whispering, "shit shit shit shit" again and again and again.

Your hands explore me, examining every inch of flesh, then they settle on my right cheek and I feel you stroking it. I bite the branch as the knife slices and kick my legs at the pure blinding pain of it in my abused body. Again, and a third time I feel the knife slice, then your hand is pressing my dress against me, trying to stem the bleeding.

"Good girl. Now raise up your ass."

Gasping I do so, the pain fucking intense, blood trickling between my fingers.

"Good girl, good slut. Now just stay very, very, very still."

I brace myself again, but instead what I feel is your fingers on my cunt and I scream in horror of the knife, but you just hold me and whisper "it's ok, it's ok, no knife" until I can register what you're saying. Then you use both your hands on me again, exploring, examining me, and then your mouth is on my cunt, totally confusing my body with the conflicting emotions it triggers. I quiver and quiver with lust and feel your fingers sliding deep in my ass while you lick me and I'm screaming and screaming with pleasure now, spreading my legs wider and wider for you. It doesn't take me long before I've cum and I'm laughing and gasping with it all.

Then you're sliding into me from behind, like a dog on his bitch, and I'm loving it, and pushing my cut ass against you so you're riding me deeper and deeper and harder and faster. I'm reaching between my legs for your balls and lie with my face in the dirt while I please you. I feel you shudder too and I'm purring with pleasure as you withdraw and we lie under the stars in the cold night as a Master and his filthy, slutty, horny bitch.

12