Fasten Your Seatbelts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day before, he whispered in my ear "you know my MILF, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". It was becoming clear what his intention was for this trip. In preparation, I purchased a small enema bag with hose and nozzle and hid it in my suitcase.

We arrived at Las Vegas, and had accommodations in the Bellagio. Our room on the 10th floor had a large picture window facing the famous fountains in front of the hotel. The first 2 nights, we went out to Las Vegas shows, had wonderful dinners, went shopping and enjoyed the pool in the hot Las Vegas weather. Wild, uninhibited, unfettered intercourse concluded the evening events. On our third night, he was acting especially seductive and debonair. He took me out to dinner, and I dressed especially seductively for the evening, sensing that this would be something special. I wore my Christian Louboutin heels, a pair of sheer black stockings, and a short tight fitting pencil skirt, 4 inches above my knee with a sequined blouse. We had a wonderful dinner, and then returned to gamble on the casino floor. During the evening, he would frequently place the palm of his hand on my ass, and feel for the garters , pulling on them and letting them snap ever so slightly against my thigh and buttocks, making no doubt that this would be the night of erotic exploration. I responded to his advances by pushing my buttocks firmly against him, slightly grinding against the bulge in his pants each time he reached over me to place a bet.

At midnight, I handed him the key to the room and whispered "be there at midnight,. sharp"

I retreated to the room in preparation. I unfolded the enema bag, made the enema solution, and added lubricant and a few drops of perfume with a very alluring, musky aroma. Using the nozzle, I inserted it into my rectum and allow the fluid to flow into me gradually, relaxing my anus as I had practiced at home. After feeling full with a sense of urgency, I evacuated and repeated the cleansing twice more. The anticipation of the raunchiness of anal sex, an act that at age 45, I had never even contemplated previously, now seemed a normal expression of the loving obsession I had with John. After completing my enemas, I took a shower and then dressed in a black corselet. It had 8 garters and I attached them to my black stockings.(See http://smifffy.tumblr.com/post/31470753773 for a picture of my outfit), my ass and pussy fully exposed and accessible. The cups of the bra barely covered my breasts, and my nipples were peeking over the top of the bra cup with any movement . I lit several candles around the room, the flickering flame adding to the alluring atmosphere, and opened the drapes to the window overlooking the fountains in the front of the Bellagio. My toenails and fingernails were painted a bright red color, my dark purple eye shadow and thick eye liner and mascara creating my vampy appearance.

He arrived in the room , I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. Our eyes met, I dangled my heel of the end of my foot and I readjusted a garter and his cock became immediately rigid and we caressed and kissed in the middle of the room. I then turned to the dresser, brazenly raised my left leg and placed my knee on the dresser, perching myself on my right leg and stiletto heel. I was invitingly vulnerable, my pose intentionally separating my buttocks to expose the entrance to my dark tunnel. He applied a coating of lubricating gel, then whispered in my ear, "are you ready to step over to the dark side?". I could feel his firm cock head start to probe, searching for the hole that he intended to enter. I concentrated on relaxing my sphincter, which I had practiced in preparation. The pressure of his slippery cock allowed entry with surprisingly little resistance. Now within my chamber, he allowed me to become accustomed to the feeling, as he lowered his hands to caress my thighs and buttocks above the stocking tops. I touched my clit, felt a generous amount of moisture, assuring me that the eroticism of anal stimulation was real .

He withdrew. "Are you prepared for this?" he asked me and I nodded "Oh, yes, yes" I replied in my most sultry voice. I took him by the hand, positioned him in a chair, his legs apart, in front of the large window overlooking the fountains. (See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5hHWN7AmI for the Bellagio fountains) I applied a generous coat of lubricant gel to the entire shaft. I faced the window and away from my lover, directing his cock to my anal entry. I slowly, slowly, slowly, inserted the head into my dimple, lowering myself until he was buried within me. He reached around with his hand and simply placed his finger directly on my clitoris, as if feeling its turgidity was unequivocal permission to continue exploring the newfound orifice. Thick, rigid, deep, full, perverse; were the sensations that came to mind. I moved up and down on his shaft while simultaneously swaying side to side; an erotic dance choreographed by the mesmerizing display of the fountains below.

"The Captain has turned off the seatbelt sign, we have exited the area of turbulence and you are free to walk about the cabin".

The vibrations immediately stopped, leaving me panting as I had neared orgasm. John knew that my orgasms were always loud, with me screaming in ecstasy. While I was desirous of an orgasm now, I figured he had carefully calibrated the intensity of the vibrations to stimulate my sexual desire.

I thought it unlikely that we would encounter any more turbulence as the skies were entirely clear, cloudless and beautiful. I saw the Caribbean islands below. I looked at John, his eyes were still closed. During the entire flight he had not made any motion that I could detect and I could not fathom how he was controlling my pleasure tool. I was anxious to arrive at our vacation site, intending to voraciously devour his cock as he had never before experienced.

I started to feel the initial descent of the flight and then it occurred to me. I would have to put on my seatbelt restraint once more for landing. No turbulence, no vibrator I reasoned, intending to deplane without surrendering to an orgasm. As expected, I heard

"we are about 10 minutes for landing in Antigua, can you please secure, bring your tray table and seat back to the full upright position and fasten your seatbelt."

The vibrator again started only this time far more intense . I started squirming in my seat, held in place by the seatbelt. The vibrator had worked its way between my pussy lips, in intimate contact with my clitoris, so every vibration was transmitted to my sex. John reached over, and tugged on the belt strap to maximum tightness across my pelvis. He turned, smiled and said "hold on, the landing could be bumpy" . On touchdown, I went into a cataclysmic orgasm, bucking against my tight restraint, with a feeling of my pussy juices soaking my pantyhose gusset. I could not help letting out a brief screech, calling attention of all the first class passengers to my predicament. I grabbed onto John's arm and bit into his shoulder, sinking my teeth into his flesh to avoid screaming out loud as the orgasm progressed, seemingly never ending . As the plane taxied and came to a stop, the flight attendant rushed over and asked if I was all right. John said "she has always been frightened of flying, especially during the landing". He turned to me and winked. We pulled to the gate, the seat belt sign extinguished and the vibrator went silent.

The flight attendant was outside the cockpit . "I hope you had an enjoyable flight and will fly our airline in the future". He saluted to me as I departed and gave me a sly smile. I wondered who else participated in this erotic conspiracy. I felt the residual slipperiness between my pussy lips and buttocks as I walked up the gateway, now thoroughly saturated with my moisture, vibrator securely in place .. As we left the plane, my knees felt rubbery, I was perspiring and could feel a trickle of my juice trail down my inner thigh.

At the airport entrance was our car service. John opened the rear door and I sat, with him next to me. Our driver looked back at me in his rear view mirror,"Attach your seatbelt, please". As I reached over to retrieve my belt, I prepared to fasten it, unknowing if the adventure was to continue. I knew that every time I fastened my seatbelt from now on, I would pause, apprehensively anticipating the initiation of the clitoral quivers.

CLICK

12