Faster, Higher, Stronger,…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_perm
seth_perm
1,793 Followers

Roger: "I have to say, Lily, it does look like his composure is disappearing."

Lily: "I completely agree, Roger. The girls will now be thinking about making their final substitution and deciding on their completion options."

Roger: "What do you mean, Lily?"

Lily: "There are a variety of ways, Roger, that they could finally finish off the Thai Punter. I don't think it's likely that Jenny will have the stamina to make him come up her arse so I think the Brits will be thinking more a combination of hand and mouth. However, there are still loads of ways the other girls can help. In the semi-final, the Jamaicans eventually brought Chanarong off after a heroic effort by their sucker, Sherone Coulson, in a modified Amsterdam Combination."

Roger: "I didn't realise the sport was so technical, Lily."

Lily: "Oh, yes, Roger. There's a lot of theory for the team coaches and captain to get their heads around although usually the difference between winning and losing is due to the individual brilliance of the competitors. And it looks like GB is getting ready for the finish! On comes Vicky Fox, as the brave Jenny Ling staggers off, her poor arse sore with abuse."

Roger: "This is so exciting, Lily! They're all swapping around!"

Lily: "Oh this is brave from the Brits, Roger. They've gone for a modified Stockholm Configuration. Vicky is using her adept right hand to masturbate Chanarong furiously while she holds his head against her magnificent bosom. The two suckers, Sarah and Jemma, are flicking their tongues over his glans. Catherine, the Reamist, continues her stalwart tonguing of his butt. And, in a courageous and unconventional move, Katy Fletcher-Hampton is sucking both of his balls, an area usually reserved for the Suckers."

Roger: "I'm amazed at the girl's equanimity at licking his cock when it's only just been in their team-mate's bottom, Lily."

Lily: "Oh, Roger, these girls are pros. Such things don't bother them. In any case, Jenny's bum probably tastes nicer than Chanarong's cock. As part of his preparations to put the girls off, he won't have washed for several weeks!"

Roger: "Oh, that's disgusting, Lily. I hadn't realised how tough it was up there."

Lily: "And it looks like, yes Roger, I do think that Vicky Fox's huge boobs have finally pushed Chanarong over the edge! He's actually sucking her left nipple and there go his hands! He can't help it. He's squeezing her large round boobs! He's been broken! It won't be long now!"

Roger: "The girls are going wild, Lily!"

Lily: "This is a wonderful performance, Roger! Who can blame them? And it looks like they've got him. Yes, Sarah Cookman has plunged her mouth down over Chanarong's dick while he shudders and shakes. And now she's holding her mouth open for the judges to check. Yes! Stop the clock! The British team have done it! They've finished off the Thai Punter in 31minutes, 6.4 seconds and set the Thais an incredibly hard time. Yes! Well done, GB! Look at them celebrating whilst Chanarong looks disconsolate!"

Roger: "That's great, Lily. What next?"

Lily: "We've now got a break of about half an hour before it's the Thai team's turn, Roger, to do their best on Arthur Coombes. He's a relatively new Punter but he hasn't been brought to climax in less than 35 minutes in all competitions this year so I'm confident of our chances."

Roger: "Well that gives us time to go over to the qualifying rounds of the Dressage, Lily. Over to Sue in the studio."

Lily: "How was that?"

Roger: "Fucking amazing. You're not only a great commentator, you're smoking hot and, unsurprisingly I suppose, you give the most amazing head. Thanks."

Lily: "Oh, that's sweet. It was a pleasure."

Roger: "Um, I don't suppose you'd, err, you know, before we're on again? And maybe the soundman? And camera crew?"

Lily: "Go on then. Get them out boys. I reckon I can do you all twice each in half an hour."

seth_perm
seth_perm
1,793 Followers
12