Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber is initiated into the swinger's club.
2.8k words
4.41
35.3k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Amber finished her long, thorough shower, dried her luscious body carefully, stepped on the scale...

And let out a squeal of delight.

Wearing nothing but a towel on her head, she skipped out of the bathroom to her father's den.

"Check it out Daddy!" she said with a dazzling smile, patting her tummy. "I've lost fifteen pounds and like three inches!"

Her dad returned her smile and embraced her. "That's wonderful sugarplum," he said proudly.

He gave her a gentle pat on the behind. "Just don't lose too much of this!"

Amber giggled and kissed his cheek. "I won't daddy," she laughed, and headed upstairs to get ready.

Her father stared lustfully at his daughter's beautiful, naked ass as it jiggled up the stairs, then went into the living room, where his wife was watching TV.

"Suck me off," he growled.

"Honey?"

He sat down next to her on the couch, already unzipping his jeans. "I've got Amber's party tonight, and I don't want to go rock hard. Suck me."

Amber's mom pulled her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing her braless breasts, as she knelt between his feet. She licked her lips hungrily as he pulled out his hardon.

Upstairs, Amber dried her long, blonde hair, the thought of something she wanted to ask her mom. Still nude, she scampered down the stairs and went into the living room...

She pulled up short and grinned when she saw her mother giving her dad a blowjob. He was facing her, and threw his daughter a wink.

Amber's mom had shoved her jeans down past her hips so her husband could look at her naked ass and pussy as she sucked him. Grinning widely, Amber took a couple steps closer and gave her mother's wiggling ass a firm slap.

"Suck it harder, slut," she giggled.

Her mom moaned around the stiff cock in her mouth, and bobbed her head faster.

"Don't take too long daddy," Amber said. "We need to leave in like forty minutes."

"I'm almost done babe," her father said, panting. He looked down into his wife's eyes.

"Just need to make the bitch beg for it."

Amber blew her daddy a kiss and went back to her room to get dressed. The last sounds she heard were her mother pleading with her dad to cum in her mouth.

Amber took her time, wanting to look her absolute best for tonight's big event. She applied eyeshadow, a little blush and soft pink lipstick-lightly, because she was only 20 and firmly believed too much makeup on a young woman was garish, not sexy.

She had a beautiful new dress to wear-black with yellow squiggle designs, it had a built in little shelf that precluded the need for a bra. She slipped her feet into gold heels that added that perfect mix of match and contrast.

Of course, she didn't bother with panties.

She was ready with five minutes to spare. Her dad had changed into dress slacks and a polo shirt, and looked very handsome. He whistled as she walked down the stairs.

Her mom was more vocal. "Oh honey, you look so beautiful!"

Amber blushed softly. "Thank you mommy," she said softly.

Naturally, her mom had to get a couple pictures of the two of them. Her dad put his arm casually around her shoulder and they smiled for the camera.

Finally, it was time to go. Her mom hugged her gently. "Have a wonderful time tonight sweetheart," she purred in her daughter's ear.

"I will mom. Love you!"

Then they were in the car, headed to Mrs. Barkley's huge house and Amber's debut at the swinger's club.

XXXXXXXXXX

Mrs. Barkley was a tall, slim woman in her late forties, with gentle eyes and a friendly demeanor. She greeted Amber and her father at the door, kissing him on the cheek before taking both of Amber's hands in her own.

"We're so glad you're here, sweetheart. We hope your first night with us is wonderful and memorable."

Amber smiled shyly. "Thank you ma'am," she answered. "I'm sure it will be."

The lady laughed musically. "So polite!"

She pointed them towards a small sitting room. "We're just waiting for one more girl, then we'll get started."

They smiled and nodded at the two other couples in the room as they sat down. One girl was wearing a mint-green dress that Amber thought was very pretty, except for the color; the other wore slacks and a sparkly designer t-shirt. Both of the young ladies looked to be in their mid-twenties.

One of the men was quite a bit older than the girl he was with, the other couple was about the same age. Everyone smiled a little nervously, and Amber clutched her daddy's hand. He gave it a reassuring squeeze.

They only had to wait a couple minutes before Mrs. Barkley escorted in the last pair. The girl was Amber's height, but very thin, dressed in a very nice charcoal skirt and white blouse.

Mrs. Barkley stood by the doorway and addressed the group.

"Gather 'round, please."

The pairs formed a ragged line in front of her.

"Applicants step forward, please."

Amber and the other three girls took a step. Mrs. Barkley laid her palm gently against the first girl's cheek, smiling encouragingly.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Megyn."

She went down the line.

"Amber."

"Lisa."

"Carmen."

Mrs. Barkley went back to the first girl.

"Who sponsors these girls?"

The men moved to stand next to their charges.

"What is your relationship to the applicant?"

"I'm her husband," Megyn's sponsor said.

"Her father."

"Her uncle."

"Her father."

Hearing that, Amber glanced quickly at Carmen at the end of the row. She wondered if the girl fucked her daddy the way she did.

Incest wasn't spoken of in the group. Everyone knew it happened, they just didn't talk about it. If relatives did attend a party together, they kept their distance from each other if and when the festivities heated up.

"These parties don't always turn into an orgy," Amber's father had told her on the drive over. "I mean, tonight's will, but sometimes people just hang out, drink and talk and have fun with their clothes on."

A women appeared in the doorway behind Mrs. Barkley. Amber thought she was sexy and hot, but not really that pretty. She was wearing a red mini dress that clung to her curvy body like a second skin.

"Gentlemen, Angela will show you to the observation room."

"Follow me please," the woman said, and soon the girls were alone with the hostess. The men would watch through a two-way mirror, staying close at hand just in case the night's events were too much for one of the girls. It was rare, but it did happen, and it was always better for the girls to have a familiar, trusted person to turn to.

"Ready?" she asked, smiling.

They followed her to a bigger room. Eight men waited inside, ranging in age from maybe 60 to not much older than Amber. All the men were handsome,dressed semi-formal, sportcoats and slacks, and they all turned to smile as the new girls entered.

Amber sort of recognized two of the men. She thought they were friends of her parents from outside the swinger group.

"Gentlemen, meet Carmen, Amber, Megyn, and Lisa."

There were more smiles, waves, and hellos.

Mrs. Barkley smiled at the girls. "Help yourself to the buffet table and the bar."

The girls went in to mingle. It was awkward for a few minutes, but Mrs. Barkley showed her talents as a hostess. She went from small group to small group, helping start a conversation.

Amber ate a couple pickles, a few cocktail shrimp, and three pieces of some incredible cheesy bread, chatting openly with the men that came over to her.

Even though she wasn't old enough, one of the older men-who introduced himself as Darrell-gave her a glass of white wine.

"Just one," he said with a wink, "as long as you don't tell anybody."

It didn't take too long for people to relax and start to feel comfortable. Amber joined a group and laughed loudly along with the others as one of the men-Randall-told a hilarious story about getting stuck in a traffic jam caused by a group of wild turkeys sitting in the road.

"So the guy right in front of me is losing his mind," he said, "waving his arms around,throwing his head back-he's out of patience."

The handsome man took a sip of his drink and continued. "The dumbass gets out of his car, slams the door and goes stomping up to the birds yelling and waving his arms."

Amber was already giggling. "It worked," Randall said. "He scared the turkeys enough that they flew away. But remember-them birds weigh 50, 60, 70 pounds. They don't just hop up and fly."

He skated his hand out, lifting it slowly. "They take off at a very low angle. And a couple of 'em angled straight for this guy's head."

Randall laughed, enjoying the story. "He had to hit the deck in a hurry to avoid becoming" at this point the man lowered his voice, doing an impression of a newscaster "another turkey-related fatality."

Amber followed by telling a shorter story about just missing a deer with her car a few weeks earlier. The thing had literally leaped over the hood, missing her car by inches.

"Yikes," one of the men said. "Yeah, you gotta watch for them. They'll wreck your car and worse."

He brushed Amber's hair back from her face and smiled. "And it would be a shame if anything happened to such a lovely young lady."

Before anyone realized, it was almost 9:00. Mrs Barkley cleared her throat and got the room's attention.

"Girls, if you would join me for a moment please?"

She led them out into the hallway and gathered them close.

"If any of you want to back out, now is the time."

She gave the girls a moment to think. Amber didn't know how the others felt, but she wasn't about to miss out on what came next.

After a bit, Mrs. Barkley smiled widely. "In that case girls," she said, pulling her blouse up over her head, "let's give the men a thrill and go back naked."

The woman quickly let her skirt fall, and tugged off her panties. She was tall and lovely, with high-set, small breasts and long firm legs, perfectly comfortable in her nudity.

The other girls blushed and giggled as they took their clothes off. Amber waited a few moments, then untied the knot at the nape of her neck and let her dress fall, leaving her in only her shoes.

Mrs. Barkley smiled and nodded when she saw Amber had come sans undergarments.

Soon all five of them were undressed, and the older lady led them back in. There were whistles and murmurs of appreciation as the men happily ogled their bodies.

They had dragged a kind of low bench into the middle of the room while the girls were stripping, and Mrs. Barkley led them to it, lining them up in a row. Amber found herself kneeling on a padded shelf, second from the left, her elbows resting on the top of the bench.

"Spread wider girls," Mrs. Barkley asked gently, and Amber and the others moved their knees further apart. Amber quivered as the cool room air flowed over her heated, exposed pussy. Exhibiting herself in such a wanton fashion had her dripping wet and panting with eagerness.

Mrs. Barkley moved in front of the girls, some strips of black cloth dangling from one hand. Amber heard her exchange whispers with the girl on her left, then saw her wrap one of the cloths around the girls head, covering her eyes.

Then the beautiful, naked woman was in front of her, leaning close to whisper "Are you wet dear?"

"Yes," Amber whispered back.

"This makes it even more fun," Mrs. Barkley whispered as she blindfolded the girl. With the distraction of seeing removed, Amber focused even more on her arousal.

She heard more whispers, to her right, as well as the unmistakeable sound of zippers being opened and clothes being removed. Her hips wiggled cutely as she realized the men were stripping too.

"Let's play some volleyball," Mrs. Barkley's voice rang out, and there was laughter from the men. "Whenever you're ready, gentlemen."

In an instant, Amber felt strong hands roaming over her hips and ass. A thick cockhead nudged between her thighs, and she moaned shamelessly, arching her back and offering herself to-whichever man was behind her.

She heard the other girls too, panting, purring and gasping, and then she was aware only of the stiff cock slowly sliding into her aching, eager pussy.

Immediately, she started to hump and shove back, but the man wouldn't let her. He gripped her wide hips firmly, barely allowing her to move as he fucked her with smooth, leisurely thrusts.

Suddenly, there was another cock, brushing her lips, and she opened her mouth obediently, her tongue dancing on the swollen shaft as it slid into her mouth.

She could hear the slurping sounds of blowjobs on either side of her, and knew that all the other girls were being taken from both ends as well.

She was in heaven, her little cunt blazing hot as an enormous orgasm started to build. The man thrusting into her mouth groaned with pleasure as she moaned around his thick rod.

Suddenly, she heard Mrs. Barkley's voice again.

"Rotate!" the woman cried with obvious relish, and both cocks slid slowly out of her. She wasn't the only girl who whimpered her need as the men changed positions.

Then there was another cock, plunging slowly into her soaked pussy, and another thrusting into her mouth. The little break had taken her back from the edge, and the fires had to build all over as her pussy was fucked with agonizing slowness.

Unbeknownst to the blindfolded girls, whenever one of them reached the edge of her climax, the man fucking her signaled Mrs. Barkley, and the woman called out the command.

"Rotate!" they heard again, and Amber couldn't tell which one of the girls moaned loudly in frustration.

Again and again, the men took turns on the girl's mouths and pussies. Amber's lovely, plump body trembled with raw lust, her pussy aching to explode.

"Double rotation!" Mrs. Barkley sang out this time, and there was a slightly longer pause before Amber was treated to thrusting cocks. This time, though, the one sliding into her mouth bore the unmistakable taste of female arousal.

Amber moaned loudly, sucking the pussy juices off the man's shaft thirstily as the one behind her began it's slow, slow, slow thrusts.

She was going to cum! Oh god yes she was going to cum! She wagged her ass wildly in the man's powerful grip, her cunt pulsing and throbbing...

Only to hear Mrs. Barkley call for another double rotation. She wasn't the only girl to cry out as the sweet stimulation stopped.

Another cream-soaked cock was soon in her mouth, and another thick, throbbing prick slid into her scorching pussy. At long last, one of the men gave Mrs. Barkley a different signal-the one telling her he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Game, set and match!" the woman giggled, and to her delight Amber felt the man behind her begin to slam into her pussy, no longer holding anything back.

The girls squealed and moaned their joy, finally getting fucked as hard as they wished to be. The climax that roared through Amber's cunt was the strongest one she'd ever felt.

She was still thrashing in blissful orgasm when the men driving into her began to spray their cum into her mouth and pussy. She ground her big ass back hard as she gulped down thick, sticky ropes of male cum.

XXXXXXXXXX

Later, as he father drove her home, he asked her with a crooked grin "So...how was it?"

Amber giggled weakly.

"Oh my god, daddy! It was amazing! I mean...you're the best fuck I know, but that was...it was...wow!"

He grinned, and reached over to tousle her hair playfully. "I'm glad, baby girl," he said. "I'm very proud of you."

Amber slid across the seat, and her father slipped his arm around her shoulders. She lay her head against him, and slid her hand down to his lap, tenderly massaging the big bulge in his trousers.

"Are you gonna fuck mommy's brains out when we get home?" she asked slyly as she teased his rock hard cock.

"Mm-hmm," came the reply. "Straight up the ass."

Amber snuggled closer to her daddy and purred with happiness, her little hand keeping him aroused for her mom.