Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber groaned and squealed and shook her big ass, humping the hot tongue as it speared into her.

'Mommy! Mommyyy!' she almost screamed, her voluptuous body stiffening as she thrashed, and her mom tongue fucked her even faster, sending her crashing over the edge.

Amber's little fists slapped the mattress again and again as her climax ripped through her, wave after wave of pleasure billowing out from her blazing cunt. It seemed to go on for ages. Finally, she fell back, panting in amazement, as her mother tenderly nibbled her soaked pussy lips.

She was still shivering in the afterglow when she heard a familiar, throaty chuckle. Her eyes flew open, and instinctively she crossed her arms over her chest to cover her bare breasts.

Her father stood by the bed, wearing only a pair of navy blue track pants, his impressive erection tenting the front.

'Having a party?' he chuckled again. 'And I wasn't invited.'

Amber blushed scarlet, but her mother moved back up by her side, gently pulling her arms up and away. 'Don't be shy, baby girl,' she said smiling. 'Let daddy see your nice big tittys.'

'My my my, they are nice ones,' he said. He reached down and stroked his daughter's cheek. 'So tell me, sugar-did you like how your mommy sucked you?'

Mortified, Amber covered her face with her hands. But she'd never been able to lie to her father, and helplessly nodded.

He looked at his wife, her face shining with his daughter's juices, and silently mouthed the word 'strip.'

'She is good at sucking,' he mused as she hurriedly tugged off her clothes.

He tapped Amber's hands. 'Watch now, honey,' he said softly.

Amber felt her mother's bare skin as she leaned across her body. She couldn't tear her eyes away as the woman pulled down her dad's pants. His cock jutted straight out, hard as a rock, and Amber watched with wide eyes as her mom took it into her mouth and started blowing him, inches in front of her face.

'Aaaah, that's the way slut,' he groaned, and began slowly pumping his hips, thrusting into his wife's hungrily sucking mouth. She moaned and purred with joy as he slowly fucked her face.

Her mom's hanging tits brushed and rubbed against hers, and she couldn't stop herself from leaning closer and closer, unaware that she was licking her lips, fresh fires burning inside her as she watched her father's cock drive into her mother's mouth.

Her mom turned and looked at her, her mouth full of stiff prick. She let the cock slip out of her lips and started licking up and down the side away from Amber, and lifted her hand, placing it on the back of her daughter's neck, urging her closer and closer.

'God,' Amber thought, 'his cock is so beautiful...so thick and hard...so...' and then all thoughts fled as she touched the shaft with her lips, starting to lick in concert with her mother. Their tongues touched and wrapped all the way around the stiff rod, a moving, stroking kiss around his cock.

Her mother took her hand off her daughter's neck and wrapped it around her husband's cock, tilting it towards Amber.

'Suck it, baby girl,' she coaxed. 'Suck your daddy's cock.'

Amber needed no more encouragement. She parted her lips and dove her mouth down her father's prick, her pussy dripping as she felt the stiff meat throb in her mouth.

'Fuucckk,' he groaned, and his wife tilted her head, flickering her tongue on his balls as his baby girl sucked his cock.

Amber looked up and saw her daddy watching her give him head, and started sucking even harder. She felt soft fingers between her legs as her mom started to rub her soaked cunt, and moaned around the fat cock in her mouth.

Her mom rubbed and caressed her daughter's swollen clit, all the while holding her husband's cock, feeding it into Amber's soft wet mouth.

Amber heard her mom whisper 'Who's cocksucker are you, baby girl?'

Still staring into her father's face, she slid her mouth all the way up and off his cock.

'I'm daddy's cocksucker,' she purred, and heard him gasp.

'Tell daddy what mommy's doing to you sweetheart.'

She kept her eyes locked on her dad's. 'Mommy's finger fucking my horny little cunt,' she moaned.

Suddenly, Amber's mouth was full of rock hard cock again. 'Cum in your daughter's mouth,' she heard her mom saying. 'Empty your balls in your little girls tummy.'

'Gaaahhh fuucckk!' her dad groaned, and Amber had to swallow fast as he sprayed his load into her mouth. The combination of the cumming cock in her mouth and her mother's fingers wiggling in her pussy set off her own climax, and her body shook with ecstasy as she gulped down her daddy's creamy cum.

She fell back helplessly onto her pillows, and with glazed eyes watched her mom take her dad's cock into her own mouth, eagerly sucking out the last droplets of his cum. Then both her parents were kissing and cuddling her, murmuring sweet words of love and passion, until her eyes closed and she drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMBER re-checked her web sites, and replied to a couple of guys that seemed promising-one who claimed to be a lawyer, and one who said he 'owned his own business.' She had learned how to craft her messages to get her point across. She wasn't a hooker-she was a golddigger, and a man willing to spoil her would get a pretty teenage girlfriend with big tits and a big ass who was a lot of fun.

And of course you get to have sex with your girlfriend!

She shut down her laptop and went downstairs to get a soda, still wearing nothing but her necklace and her tiny black panties. Her mom and dad were in the living room watching TV, and she joined them, giving them both a hot kiss before dropping into a comfy chair next to their couch.

'Good news, baby girl,' her mom said. 'Tyler's coming for a visit next weekend.'

'Awesome!' Amber grinned. Her brother only lived a couple hours away, but worked a lot of weekends, so they didn't get to see him much.

'Your necklace is very pretty, sugar,' her dad commented, and she preened a little.

'Got a date tonight?' her dad asked.

'With Michael,' Amber answered, nodding.

'He the one that bought you the car?'

Amber nodded some more, grinning.

Her daddy returned her grin. 'Be good to him, sugar.'

She giggled. 'He tells me I'm the best!'

They sat and chatted for a while, comfortable and casual in their near-nudity, or total nudity in her mom's case. Then Amber got a text from a friend asking if she wanted to come with to the mall, and headed upstairs to get dressed.

'Back by four!' she called as she went out the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHE got home closer to four-thirty; plenty of time to join her parents for an energetic afternoon romp that began with Amber eating her mother's pussy, and ended with the two women kneeling on the floor, tongue-kissing each other hotly as her daddy thrust first into one soft cunt, then the other, fucking his wife and daughter doggy style.

'Don't-don't cum in me daddy,' Amber managed to gasp. She still had a date tonight, and didn't want to go out with one man with another's load of sperm freshly deposited in her pussy.

'I won't sugar,' her dad assured her, and when he got close he hammered his wife fast and hard while he fingered his daughter's little blond pussy, bringing both women off just as he shot his load.

There was lots of kissing and cuddling, tender words of love and affection, then Amber skipped off to shower and get ready to go out.

Michael was special to her, and she took her time to look her best. Light makeup (he didn't like what he called the clown face look), a couple of decorative little braids in her long blond hair, a cute lacy white bra, and the yellow and white dress he had bought her last time he took her shopping.

It was very flattering, straddling the line between elegant and slutty. Short-sleeved, it showed off a mouth watering amount of cleavage, and clung to her plump ass like it had been painted on before flaring out delicately to just below her knees.

She didn't bother with panties. If she got a chance, she'd give him a quick flash so he could tell her what a naughty girl she was.

She really did like the guy, as well as the things he gave her. 50, divorced, a vice president of some corporation that owned businesses in ten states, he was tall and slim, with short greying hair and a slow, sexy smile.

He was also smart and interesting. She enjoyed listening to him talk, which set him apart from most of the older men she dated.

And best of all, he was generous as hell. Along with the car (a three year old Nissan that she loved to drive), he had bought her clothes, shoes, and jewelry. He liked good food and only took her to the best restaurants, and twice in the ten months they'd been going out, he'd taken her to the same Aruba resort he'd gone on his honeymoon with his ex-wife, telling her he wanted to replace bad memories with good ones.

She smiled as she drove to the restaurant to meet him. Michael was also the first one to start calling her Fat Ass Amber, and it still gave her a sexy thrill when he said her nickname-or better yet, made her say it.

He was crazy about her big butt, and loved to fuck her from behind. His wife had been pretty boring in bed, and he was constantly amazed by Amber's playful, uninhibited lovemaking.

They had a fabulous meal (she didn't get a chance to flash him, but she was able to take his hand and slide it up under her dress as they ate, so he knew she was bare under her dress), and took a leisurely walk around the shopping district. Just before the stores closed at nine, he pulled her into a little antique shop and bought her two elegant picture frames-nothing very expensive, but she liked them a lot.

It was another thing he liked to do-just walk around with her on his arm, enjoying the looks of envy the married men his age gave her as they dutifully escorted their wives into the stores.

They strolled back to the cars, and she followed him to his luxurious apartment.

He got down a wineglass, and pulled the cork out of a bottle of red.

'Why don't you get comfortable sweety,' he said with a smile. 'There's something pretty for you to wear on the bed.'

'Can I have a glass of wine too, Daddy?' she teased.

Michael chuckled. 'No little one, but you can have a Coke.'

She stuck out her bottom lip at him, then giggled and went into the other room, swinging her hips as she walked.

'Oooh,' she sighed when she saw the new red nighty laying on his bed. Quickly, she stripped naked and slipped it over her head.

Ankle-length, soft and flowing, it looked great on her. There was a matching pair of heels on the floor, and she whistled when she looked at herself in the mirror.

'He's gonna lose his mind,' she thought with a grin, and deliberately slowed her walk as she returned.

He'd kicked his shoes off and loosened his tie, and soft music played as she entered the room.

He looked up and whistled quietly. 'Wow,' he said. 'It looks even better on you than I'd hoped!.

She giggled and gave a little twirl, then sat close to him on the couch, his arm going around her shoulders as she kissed his cheek.

'Thank you Daddy,' she said as she rubbed her nose against his cheek. 'I love my new jammys!'

He laughed out loud. 'You are so fucking cute!'

They sat quietly as he sipped his wine, his hand stroking her bare upper arm softly. Amber lay her head on his shoulder, thinking how good his cologne smelled.

He drained his glass and pulled her to her feet, wrapping her in his arms. Even with four inch heels, she could rest her head on his chest under his chin with room to spare.

They swayed together for a while, barely moving in each other's arms. He lifted her chin and kissed her warmly.

'You make me very happy, little one,' he said, and stroked her cheek with his thumb. 'Don't worry. I'm not about to declare my hopeless love or any nonsense like that. I know the score, and it's enough for me.'

She turned her head and kissed his palm, then leaned into him again, offering no resistance when he turned her around. His hands slid from her tummy up to glide over her full breasts, and her nipples sprang to life, poking through the thin nighty.

His lips were nuzzling her neck. 'Do you want to say it, little one?'

'Mm-hmm,' she purred, and he chuckled against her soft skin.

'What's your name, little girl?'

'Fat Ass Amber,' she answered with a moan, the start of a familiar and enjoyable little ritual.

'Are you Daddy's good girl?' he asked as his fingertips tightened on her stiff nipples, tweaking them into full throbbing stiffness.

She giggled. 'Nope. I'm Daddy's naughty girl!'

She felt him lean back. 'Lift your nighty, naughty girl,' he whispered huskily.

She reached down and gathered handfuls of the red lace, pulling it slowly up her legs. She heard him inhale raggedly as she raised it past her hips, baring her backside to his staring eyes.

'God damn, I love that fat ass,' he groaned, squeezing and fondling her warm buttocks. She bent over a little and wiggled her butt back into his roaming hands.

'What do you want, little one?' he asked as he felt up her ass.

'Mmmm-Fat Ass Amber wants Daddy's big hard cock,' she purred.

He gave her bottom one more two-handed squeeze.

'Let's go to bed, sweet one.'

She held the nighty in place as she walked to the bedroom, knowing his eyes were glued to her jiggling bare ass. She stopped next to the bed and looked at him.

'Like this? Or naked?'

'Just like that, baby,' he answered, and started to strip. She knelt at the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, her hips moving in slow circles, letting his eyes feast on her plump rear and wet little cunt.

Amber dropped her shoulders to the bed and reached back with both hands, walking her fingertips across her fleshy cheeks, dipping them into the crack of her ass. She heard him groan softly as she pried her buttocks apart, flaunting all her sweet secrets. Her pussy popped open, and his eyes bulged as he stared hungrily at the moist, pink inner flesh.

Then he was behind her, rubbing his cockhead in her slit. She wasn't quite ready, so she took one hand off her ass and moved it to her clit, stroking her little pearl until her honey started to flow.

'Fuck me Daddy,' she moaned as she played with herself and he teased her pussy with his cockhead. 'Fuck your fat assed little girl!'

He put his hands on her hips and pressed forward. He had a nice, thick seven incher, and she panted with pleasure as he slid slowly into her, not stopping until he was buried to the hilt in her soft, warm hole.

'Ohhhh godddd,' she moaned as he took her from behind, gliding in and out slowly, letting her feel every stiff inch of his prick. He closed his eyes, savoring the way her tight teenage cunt pulsed around his throbbing cock.

'Don't stop...playing...with yourself...' he gasped, thrusting all the way in so he could feel her soft ass rub against his stomach. 'Daddy wants us both to make you cum.'

Amber rubbed and wiggled her now rock hard clitty with her fingertip, and her pussy bathed his cock in it's juices. She ground her ass back at him, slow and hard, every time he pushed the full stiff length of his cock inside her.

'Oooohh Daddy you're balls deeeeeeep!' she moaned with delight.

He kept his thrusts achingly slow, and her orgasm built and built and built.

'F-fuucckk I love your big cock!'

The pleasure grew and grew with agonizing, wonderful slowness, finally cresting as he stuffed her pussy full one more time. She squealed and shook her big ass, her cunt a soft hot vise around his hardon as she came all over his cock.

He held still, keeping himself deep inside her as she climaxed.

'Mmmm you make your fat ass little girl cum soooo good!'

He dug his fingers firmly into her cheeks. 'My turn, Fat Ass Amber,' he growled, and began slamming into her, fucking her so hard her ass 'whapped' loudly against his body with every deep thrust.

'Aaaahhh yess yessss fuck meeee!' Amber howled.

'Grrrraaaaggghhh!' he snarled, ramming in again and again as he spurted his cum. Amber wagged her ass in the air, her cunt exploding again as it milked his cock.

She sprawled forward, panting, and he collapsed lightly on her back, his cock softening in her pussy.

'Daddy fucks Fat Ass Amber soooo good!' she purred happily.

12