Fat Boy

Story Info
Husband overhears recording of wife & her lover.
2.6k words
150.5k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

Bryan’s POV:

On the day I found out that my white wife had been fucking a black man, I still couldn’t force myself to confront Diane about it. She’d been a staff development consultant for area school districts working on a dozen statewide projects with dozens of other professional education people from all over the Midwest and that included one African American colleague from the Detroit Metro area. The thing is, I really thought I liked this guy, but I’m not cold-blooded enough to let her go off with the better man. Besides, I told myself, Diane doesn’t really want to leave me for this man. She just needed to have a black cock fuck her every now and then. I didn’t know it at the time, but she’d been fucking him off and on for close to seven months. I also didn’t know that there had been a serious complication in our life together.

It all started for me when I accidentally listened to an unerased segment from an audio cassette tape one night a week or so back. It was a small cartridge style tape that is used in those voice activated tape recorders, and I was going through a few old tapes to see if I could use one for a business meeting I had the next morning. I’d listen to seminar notes and lecture material and then I’d fast forward the tape trying to decide if there was enough space to put about an hour’s worth of new notes toward the end of an old tape. If I hadn’t been such a cheapskate, I wouldn’t have overheard something that I knew Diane hadn’t realized had been recorded during one of her many evenings out of town at educational conferences.

“What time is it?” A male voice asked on the tape.

“About a quarter to one in the morning,” my wife’s voice replied.

“Jesus, I’d better get some sleep,” the man said.

“Oh no you don’t, mister,” Diane insisted. “You’re not leaving this room until you fuck me, and that’s final!”

James Kenton was forty-one years old and my wife, Diane, was thirty-six when I uncovered this unexpected twist in their professional relationship.

“You know something, Diane?” James’s voice said. “For the first time since I was a newlywed, making love has become an inevitable part of our days together.”

The next words I heard on the tape were from a very familiar invitation:

“Would you like to rub my front?” Diane’s voice asked. Her words brought a strangling lump up to my throat. She’d always asked me that question whenever she was eager to begin sexual foreplay. I began to imagine his huge black hands and long thin fingers roaming across the smooth white flesh of my wife’s breasts as the tape echoes small feminine gasps and moans.

“I love how your gorgeous dark body contrasts against mine, James.”

“I used to hate my body,” James said. “When I was a youngster growing up in Southgate, I had a real weight problem. The neighbor kids would always call me Fat Boy.”

“You’re kidding!”

“It’s true. And of course the more they teased me, the more depressed I’d become and so...”

“The more you’d eat.”

“That’s how it was. Anyway in my last year of high school, I discovered weight training and promised myself that I would stick to it until I became fit and slim.”

“Wow, I’m impressed.”

“No more Fat Boy after that,” James said.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” Diane responded. “What I’ve got my hands on down here under the covers feels like an eagerly fat fella who’s dying to come in out of the cold.”

“He’s not fat, he’s pleasingly plump.”

Diane’s POV:

Diane watched as James took hold of a small tube of KY Jelly and slowly squeezed out a large glob of clear gel onto the tips of his black fingers. Then those dark fingers dropped out of sight between Diane’s thighs and the shocking cold lubricant oozed a chilling trail across the delicate tissue of her swollen labial lips. Seconds later his wet emboldened fingers slipped gently between the opening of her loins so that he could smear her inner tissues with the cool wet gelatin.

“Oh, my God,” Diane gasped.

James Kenton’s black fingers poked and stroked playfully in the newly moistened warmth inside Diane’s cunt. The sensations running through her both made her ache, yet stimulated the raw nerves inside her loins. For a full minutes on end James Kenton plied at her body with his fingers. The lubricant stimulated Diane’s own natural juices, making a glorious mess on the sheets underneath her.

“Enough,” Diane said throatily after she’d nearly cum under his fingers. “I want your fat boy inside me now, James. I can’t wait any longer.”

James scrambled quickly over Diane’s naked white body positioning himself until he’d planted the long blunt tip of his erection securely at the base of her sloppy wet swollen labia. “You don’t have to ask me twice.”

“No, and I suspect that I never will,” Diane giggled. She parted and raised her thighs so that James could fit tightly against her coital saddle. Then taking a hold of the end of his black erected penis, Diane carefully guided his potent black dick right to the brink of her body’s welcoming loins. Both she and James moaned in harmony as he pushed his eleven inch length deep into her moist accepting vagina. For the next several minutes there was only the slight space of a few inches between them as she felt him pull his cock back momentarily only to shove his length totally back into her womb in order to bask in the juicy wet glory of his white lover. What stamina her brawny black admirer had. James’s long prodding fat boy soon had Diane whimpering, kissing, licking, and nipping at his face with her teeth along his chin and cheek and mouth wanting to consume him with her lips. Diane moaned with the exquisite pleasure of the imposing experience of his huge black dick stretching her so fully.

As soon as the black man began breathing hard over her, Diane gave him the emotional go ahead to complete his climax. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and pulled him as close as she possibly could. “You’ve got me now, James Kenton, and there’s nothing...”

Bryan’s POV:

“You’ve got me now, James Kenton, and there’s nothing I can do about it.” Diane used her soft, little girl voice--the one she uses whenever lovemaking becomes pure pleasure for her. “Show me what that fat boy of yours can do.”

James sighed and groaned and even sputtered a bit.

Suddenly I realized that I was listening to James Kenton climaxing. A black man I’d met only once was ejaculating his sperm into my white wife. Of course, even if I hadn’t been totally certain, it would only take a few choice words from Diane to verify the image for me:

“Oh! Oh my, you’re spraying inside me,” Diane laughed softly in delight. “Such a gentle warm splash! It’s almost too much for me.”

James exhaled: “Do you want me to stop?”

“No! Absolutely not--not just yet, I need you close right now. I need to tell you something very important.”

“Something romantic, I hope.”

“I think it is,” she answered. “I think it’s very romantic.”

“Good, we should try to keep our romance alive between us,” James replied as the sound of the bed springs indicated that he’d shifted his weight.

“Right now our romance seems...”

Diane’s POV:

“Right now our romance seems to be seeping out of me and onto this bed.”

He laughed and began to withdraw from her. Diane grabbed his hips and pulled him back close against her.

“Wait, James. Don’t pull out yet,” Diane pleaded. “Give me just a few more minutes of conjugal bliss before fat boy leaves.”

“Hmm? How could I possibly say no when you are so very wet, and I’m still wallowing in the incredible soaking we’ve given each other?” the forty year old black professional replied. “So what did you want to tell me about?”

“I guess you could say it has to do with all those wonderfully potent soakings of semen you’ve given me over the past months,” Diane responded quietly.

James raised his head to scrutinize the voluptuously naked body of his thirty-six year old white lover. “Potent?”

Her blue eyes locked onto his dark brown eyes. Diane nodded and whispered. “Very potent.”

“Are you certain?”

Diane smiled. “My doctor thinks I’m about seven weeks along. I suspect it happened when we were at the Boyne Mountain conference.”

“What are you going to do, Diane?”

“What do you mean, ‘what am I going to do?’” Diane sat up to look down at James’s naked body sprawled all over the bedclothes. “I’m going to have a baby! Your baby! And I plan on keeping him.”

“Him?”

“Some chubby little fat boy, I think.”

“And how’s Bryan going to react to that?”

“Rather poorly, I suspect. It should take a week or so after the delivery for Bryan to figure out that the baby’s not his, if nobody tells him.”

Bryan’s POV:

That was cold, I thought to myself. Did that slut hate me so much that she really meant those words?

Suddenly the tape cut off.

James’s POV:

James Kenton stood partially in the hallway so that he could see the reflection of the sliding glass shower door in the bathroom mirror. The overhead light illuminated the figure within and reflected off the white skin behind the beveled glass shower door showing his companion’s progress as Diane showered away he remnants of last night’s encounter with James. She showered for about ten minutes while he watched her fascinated by her feminine smoothness. When the sliding glass door finally opened, James got a detailed look at her familiar body.

Her breasts, shoulders, hips, thighs, abdomen and loins were all presented for his edification. She stood toweling off her hair and face, unaware that he was staring at her so intently. James’s eyes drifted to the pronounced mound just south of her abdomen. His eyes were glued to her pussy. Flocked by delicate light brown hairs which let her creamy skin show through, he examined the folds of flesh that led to the velvet soft gateway to ecstasy which he’d enjoyed so heartily last night. Enjoyed! James had literally wallowed in the luxurious wetness of Diane’s vagina for nearly forty minutes before he climaxed and let a flask full of hot wet semen jet loose from his scrotum and penis out into Diane’s receptive sheath. God, he loved fucking her, but suddenly things had changed between them.

Her eyes caught his staring at her. “What’s going on with you?”

“I want to stop the morning,” he sighed. “Turn back the alarm clock and take you totally just one more time.”

“C’mere,” she said. He walked over to where her naked body stood. Diane kissed him. Her kiss was an accurate expression of what had happened between the two of them the night before. She took his face in her hands right at his jawline and brought her lips right up to his. Suddenly she was all warm and wet and eagerly exploring his mouth. James was taken by surprise, what a wonderful kiss! What a startling reminder of their gentle ardor of their closeness and the mesmerizing dalliances of the times they’d shared last night.

“Is that better?”

“Yes and no,” he said. “I still want to turn back the clock.”

She continued to lean her face into his naked rich mahogany chest as they stood holding each other in the bathroom. “Oh, you smell good. I wish we could go back a couple of hours too.”

Bryan’s POV:

Apparently the sound of their going back into the bedroom area of the hotel triggered the recording device again.

“Do you think skipping lunch is such a good idea?” a man’s familiar voice asked.

“We’ll have lunch after our noon workout,” my wife replied.

Left alone in the small hotel room, James Kenton and my wife, Diane, found themselves with a wonderfully inviting double size mattress and a strong yearning to be in each other’s arms. As he quickly scampered for the bed, James said. “God, you’re gorgeous, Diane.”

“I have ‘Snoopy boobs,’” she replied. “They’re not firm, and my big nipples hang down just like Snoopy’s nose pointing to the ground. When I forget to wear a bra, I look like some old society matron.”

James shook his head, and laughed. “That’s your husband talking. Only he would take one of your best attributes and turn it into a fault. My buddy, Tom, told me he envied me--he said, ‘Whatever I do, I’d better not let go of that girl with the big tits.’”

“You’re just saying that because you want to fuck me.”

“C’mere, you!” He grabbed Diane by the waist and pulled her down against him. She held her hand under his face and replied: “No, no, no. First, I need to inspect your bank account.”

James’s POV:

Soon they stopped joking. The bed was too soft and too inviting to ignore the smell of musk and sweat or the pulsing heat of lust which now seemed to dominate the very close atmosphere inside the room. Finally, when they couldn’t control themselves any longer, James laid back on the bedclothes and Diane wrapped her hands gently around his penis. “Well, well. I think an old friend has come to visit me.”

“Should I ask him to call for an appointment?”

Bryan’s POV:

“...Call for an appointment?”

“No,” Diane murmured as she rubbed her slim nose against his larger, flatter nose. “Some guests are always welcome.”

I could hear them kiss on the tape. The next kiss became a long, slow, intense invitation to join in the oldest dance mankind has ever known.

Diane’s POV:

Leaving James to lay on his back, Diane slowly allowed her loins to drop down to his midsection, coaxing him easily between her thighs, and permitting Jame’s erection to part her pliant labia. Soon she conducted his entire length deep into her moist warm acceptance.

Bryan’s POV:

This time the tape reproduced the slurping wet sound that happens whenever two people are intimately conjoined.

“Oh God, you feel wonderful!”

“Diane, are you really pregnant?” James asked.

“Um-hmm.” Grunting softly, Diane nodded and smiled down at him. “Are you okay with that?”

“I guess I’m worried about being a father again. Am I too old.”

"I thought I was too old to conceive. I never had kids with Bryan. I never thought I’d have children in my lifetime!" Diane whispered, "But now that I found out that I've got your baby growing inside me, I'm glad. Thank you for impregnating me, my lover. Thanks for giving me your baby."

“But Diane, your baby will be black. Can you deal with that?”

“That’s the curious part of it, James,” she smiled at him again, saying, "After all those years of trying with my blonde haired white husband, you’ve finally succeeded where he failed. You took some white man’s very willing, if somewhat careless, white wife, and your big, long, fat boy knocked her up six ways passed tomorrow. Pretty soon my abdomen will stretch and swell with a child...with your child. Someday soon whenever anybody sees my baby...our baby, everyone will implicitly understand that when I wanted a child, all I had to do was to fuck my black lover."

“Like now?”

“Exactly,” Diane purred. “And should I want more chil...”

The tape ended suddenly at that point. I went through a couple of more tapes to try to learn more, but that seemed to be the only available taped evidence I could find. Afterwards I went out and got stinking drunk for the first time in over four years.

Questions? Comments? The name of a good divorce lawyer? E-mail me!

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fat Boy Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Holly's Breeding Milf gets drunk and bred at son's graduation party.in Interracial Love
More Stories