Fat Camp Orgy

Story Info
College guys car break down at Fat Camp.
2.3k words
3.38
99k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Jack and I'm a college student. I'm around six-foot-three, 250-pounds. I have jet-black skin and I am a lover of all sports, from football to wrestling. The more physical, the better. I have a story to share with you. It involves me and some pals of mine in the adventures we had the last summer before we graduated college.

I attend Cadmus College, in Massachusetts. Cadmus College is a nice, small campus in Massachusetts. What I like about it is how flexible and integrated it is. There are a lot of black and Hispanic students there. Of the three thousand students who attend the school, the ratio of male to female students attending is about fifty-fifty, which is much better than most schools around the nation. The student body is also eighty percent minority ( black and Hispanic) and twenty percent white, which doesn't happen very often.

Cadmus College is also unique because of the diverse support systems it offers its students. There's the Black Student Alliance, the Latin-American Student Center and the Men's Center, not far from the Women's Center. Cadmus College was one of the first schools to recognize that a decline in the number of male students attending college wasn't good for the country, so they decided to give us young men a helping hand, which has helped make college a good experience for most young people of both sexes attending Cadmus.

College can be a real drag, even if you are quite good at what you do. I'm in my last year of the Criminal Justice program. Soon, I will get my Bachelors degree and apply to the State Police Academy. These days, me and my buddies don't do anything other than study. My pals James and Leonard decided to invite me on a little trip to unwind one weekend.

I've known those guys my entire life. James is a tall, somewhat chubby but good-looking young Asian dude and he's studying Engineering. He's the tallest Asian guy I know, standing around six-foot-five and weighing around 250 pounds. Yeah, he's a giant of a man. He is at the top of his program and nominated on the list of one hundred smartest men and women in America. He wants to attend Graduate School. I wish him the best of luck with that.

Leonard is another brilliant youngster. He's a six-foot-two, 210-pound, bronze-skinned, green-eyed Latin stud. A lover of the internationally well-known sport of soccer. He is also one heck of a ladies man. This stud has the brain of a Rocket Scientist, if you can believe that. He is studying Biology, and hopes to conduct bio-engineering research someday. The guy is simply brilliant. I admire him so much.

We went on the trip, and drove to New Hampshire. It was Saturday when we had a bit of trouble on the road. Our car broke down during a storm near what looked like summer camp. We went there, seeking help and shelter. Our cellular phones and laptops wouldn't work in this lousy weather. So, we went to the camp. It wasn't what we expected.

This was no ordinary camp. It was Fat Camp, for overweight people. As you would expect, a lot of them were women but there were quite a few men as well. They were quite friendly, too. The camp director was a tall, large man named Smith and I also met his assistant director, a large black woman named Michelle. I admired Michelle. This gal was around six feet tall and could weigh in at around 230 pounds. Thick and curvy, with a large, round booty. Yeah, this gal was fine. If only I had more time on my hands, you know?

In case you're wondering why I'm always guessing people's weights, I will clarify things for you. I'm a former wrestler, so I'm always guessing people's weights. A lifetime on the wrestling mat made me pretty accurate in that area. We told them our story. They were kind enough to offer us a place to stay for the night.

We were grateful for their hospitality. We settled into our new digs, then found out that all of them ate supper together. We joined them in eating a meal of salads and fruits. It was quite healthy. I saw Michelle again, and she introduced me to some of the others. I met a tall, large young woman with blonde hair and gray eyes who introduced herself as Helga and a beefy-looking black youth who looked like a football player. His name was Maurice, and he was Helga's boyfriend. Both of them looked like giants. I'd say Helga was around five-foot-eleven and 210 pounds. Maurice was easily six-foot-one, and weighing around 230 pounds. This dude could have made a great football player.

We met two other gals, a chunky, red-haired and pretty, dark-skinned black woman named Emily and her friend Gina, a chubby black woman with white hair. I looked at Gina and Emily. Emily was around five-foot-nine, and weighing maybe 220 pounds. Not a bad weight for a man but a woman would probably freak out. Gina was much bigger and taller. This gal was around six-foot-two, and I'd guess her weight to be around 240 pounds. We were in the company of the giant people!

The rest of the campers weren't introduced to us. People ate their food and made conversation. I sat next to my buddies. As the night went by, we talked and stuff. We had some whisky and wine to drink and I must have dozed off for some time. When I opened my eyes, there was a full-blown orgy going on around me. I couldn't believe it!

I saw a large, sexy naked booty moving around. My eyes widened as I noticed Helga. She was sucking on Maurice's cock. The young black man had a long, thick cock. Helga licked his cock and sucked on his balls. Both of them were naked. He sat on the couch while she knelt before him, sucking his dick.

I looked further and saw that my friend James was quite busy with Gina, the sexy big black girl. Gina was on all fours and James had his hands on her thick hips. He was thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I felt my cock harden at the sight of a large young man fucking a large woman. The woman's chunky butt cheeks jiggled as she got fucked, and her passionate screams were music to my ears.

I saw Leonard, and my brainy buddy was lying on the floor, getting his cock sucked by Emily. Emily sucked Leonard's cock and licked his balls. He caressed her hair as her head bobbed up and down on his lap. He was obviously enjoying himself. I felt myself grow even harder. Man, how did this happen? And why was everyone having a good time except for me?

I watched Helga and Maurice as they went on with their little tryst. Now, Helga was on all fours and Maurice knelt behind her. He spread her plump butt cheeks wide open and pressed his cock against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, he went in. Helga did not gasp or scream as Maurice's cock went up her ass. Either she had a lot of lube down there or this girl was no stranger to getting fucked in the butt.

Now, Leonard and Emily were doing something which deeply aroused me. They were in the 69 position. I watched as she sucked his cock and he licked her pussy. Emily did something altogether weird. First, she slid one of her thick fingers into Leonard's asshole, then licked it. Moments later, she replaced her finger with a dildo and began fucking his asshole with it. Again, Leonard didn't seem to mind. Damn, to each their own, I guess!

Emily and Leonard took their little freak show to the next level. He lay flat on the floor and she lowered herself onto his member. But his cock wasn't in her pussy. Leonard's cock was buried in Emily's asshole. The thick girl began to bounce up and down as she rode him. Leonard put his hands on her hips. Clearly, he was enjoying himself. They fucked like this for some time, then tried something altogether even more unusual than I had previously witnessed.

Emily took a strap on dildo and fixed it around her waist, then she bent Leonard over and took him. I watched as a tall, large black woman bent a big Latin stud over and fucked him in the ass with her strap on dildo. Leonard stroked himself as his larger-than-life black lover fucked him in the ass. He moaned in pleasure. Again, this dude was loving it! I wonder if there's any freaky stuff he does not enjoy?

Helga was screaming as her boyfriend Maurice rammed his cock into her asshole. The white girl's plump butt jiggled under the assault of thick black dick. Yeah, she was loving it. Judging by Maurice's facial expressions, I could tell that the dude was about to cum. And cum he did. He blasted his load, sending it deep inside his girlfriend's asshole. Helga howled, whether in pain or pleasure, that remained to be seen.

Well, the big white girl recovered pretty quickly and I saw that she was ready to return the favor to her big black boyfriend. Helga whipped out a strap on dildo seemingly out of thin air, and smiled wickedly at Maurice. He grinned and assumed the position. I watched a large white woman spread a big black man's butt cheeks wide open before guiding her thick dildo into his asshole. This was hot! Maurice took it like a champ, without screaming. Helga thrust into him, clearly loving this. This must be some sexy little game between them. Oh, well. Good for them, I guess.

This is the part where I get mine, folks. I saw Michelle. The tall, large black woman looked very sexy while naked. She smiled at me. I also noticed a strap on dildo attached to a leather harness around her waist. Yeah, this chick was a member of the Big Women Who Fuck Big Men in The Ass Club. This place was full of them. Oh, well. I was a member of the Big Men Who Fuck Women of All Sizes In The Ass Club. Let's see what happens, folks.

Michelle came to me, doubtless feeling as drawn to me as I was drawn to her. We kissed, and caressed one another. I like the feel of a large, sexy woman's body. Especially a black female. We began to suck and lick one another. Before I knew it, Michelle knelt between my legs and took my hard cock in her mouth. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. I must say that she was quite good at what she did.

When I came, Michelle drank my seed. Completely. I was impressed. Most chicks I did it with didn't swallow. Oh, well, time to do the deed. I took Michelle in my arms and placed her on the table. I spread her legs and licked her pussy, after pushing aside the large black dildo attached to the harness in front of it. Pretty soon, the big black woman was moaning my name. What can I say? I'm the original cunning linguist!

After I got her rocks off, I slid my cock into that pussy of hers. Michelle gasped as my twelve inches of Black Man Power went inside her snatch. Yeah, bitch, I got it like that. I slammed it good into her, hard and deep. When she screamed, I laughed and fucked her even harder. That's when she began cussing and barking like a bitch. She told me how she fucked just about every big man and big woman in this camp with her dildo and how she was going to enjoy fucking me later. Is that so bitch?

I flipped her on her back, and held the dildo attached to the strap harnessed around her hips. I pulled my cock out of her, and replaced it by her dildo. I bent the plastic penis-like apparatus made to resemble a real cock and stuck it into her pussy. Michelle gasped in surprise. I spread her butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her asshole. Michelle's eyes widened. I smiled wickedly and shoved all twelve inches of my black cock up her butt. The resulting scream was music to those ears, folks.

Oh, yeah. Time to show this big black bitch who's the man in this place! I smacked her big booty and slammed my cock deep into her asshole. I could tell that she was an anal virgin. Yeah, some big bitch who thinks she's all that and enjoys feeling powerful. That's why she messed with all those people at the camp. Well, I wasn't like the rest of the herd. I was a strong Black man and I wasn't going to let any bitch mess with me. I fucked her fat ass hard, to make it pay for her arrogance. When I was done, I came, filling her ass with my seed. I shot my load all over her face too, and laughed. Michelle looked up at me, stunned. Who's the man now, bitch?

The next day, my buddies and I left Fat Camp. We all had a lot of fun. I discovered there was more to Leonard and James than I originally thought. Both of them revealed sides of themselves I didn't know existed. Whoever heard of big tough guys liking strap on sex? Oh, well. To each his or her own. James and Leonard told me how they planned on keeping in touch with Gina and Emily. They exchanged email addresses and cell phone numbers. I laughed at that. I was one hundred percent sure that Michelle was going to remember me until the day that she died.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers