Fat Chances

Story Info
Male model David Gandy gets a BBW.
6.6k words
4.54
23.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have become infatuated with a male model that I found on the internet. He is absolutely beautiful. Of course encountering him in real life would never happen, so to quench my infatuation I wrote a short erotic story. I hope you enjoy it.

I had been temping for the last summer in NY getting to know the area and the fashion businesses. So far every job had been in small companies for short stint of times, but I liked the newness, learning new things. When I got a call to temp at the Dolce & Gabanna head office my heart jumped out of my chest.

"Sally are you sure? I mean its high end fashion! They are going to keel over when they see a plus size woman come into their office" my palms started to sweat, and my heart was thumping like a rabbit's

"Regina I'm sure and yes, I unfortunately had to advise them that you are plus size but, that out of all the others I have you are the most reliable. I recommended you, and you have style and fashion sense. All you have to do is cover for their regular girl while she has her tonsils out, a few weeks at best."

Silence

"Regina this is a chance of a life time, even if it doesn't work out they are paying top dollar and you get discounts!" the voice on the other end of the line was very convincing.

"Okay" I whispered

"What? I couldn't hear you?" Sally strained to hear her answer

"OK! I will do it. What time am I supposed to be there and who am I to meet with?" I got all the information and hung up the phone.

"What have I gotten myself into" and I looked at the terrified fat girl in the mirror.

I had gotten up extra early so I was on time, who I was fooling, I couldn't sleep anyway. I looked in the mirror and saw my puffy eyes; I cut some cucumber up and placed them on my eyes for a bit. I had pulled out a simple black dress out of the closet with a pair of Steve Madden heels. There were a few high end things that I had acquired. My dress was sleeveless, so I put on a cute little black shrug that had red roses sewn on the collars. My hair was pulled into a nice French twist and my thick bangs framed my face. I did soft classic makeup cat eyeliner and red lips.


I was lucky because I lived in the East Village and it was only a cab ride away.to the NY corporate office for Dolce & Gabbana. I got out of the cab, and stood in front of the double doors, the place exuded wealth and fashion and I felt very common.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the doors. The guard blocked my way and advised that they are not open yet.

"Yes, I realize that. I am a temp and suppose to start today" It added to my nervousness and I fidgeted from foot to foot waiting for the guard to clear me.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting Ms. they are waiting for you inside" and he unlocked the door and let me in.

"Thank you" I said and walked into the immaculate lobby

"Regina, is it?" the beautiful woman asked as she made her way to me. She walked like a model

"Yes, Ms. Sinclair?" I extended my hand to her and was greeted with a strong hand shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, and please call me Celine and thank you for being on time. You'd be surprised how even temps can't be on time" she rolled her eyes. I automatically followed her to the office the whole time she rattled of what was expected. She gave me a print out of all the phone extensions and meeting for the day.

"Being on time is a pet peeve of mine, sometimes I am too early" I admitted shyly.

"That is never something to apologize for" and she winked at me

I really liked her, she wasn't into herself and you could tell she gave her all for D&G, I think I am a good judge of character and she got my 'safe' clearance.

"You will have a script how we like the phones answered; everyone gets screened to the executive level. No one comes in without an announcement and an escort. If the guard is busy then you will escort them. Put the phones directly to voicemail and take them where they need to go. I don't care if they say they have been here before, no one goes unescorted." There was a lot expected from the receptionist and I hoped I remembered them all. The doors opened promptly at 9am, there I was looking at the most beautiful people in the city and they actually had some regard for me. I guess I was the gate keeper and they respected that.

My first day was very exciting and busy. For lunch I went down to the cafeteria and everything was free, so I grabbed a parfait and granola bar, something that wasn't too heavy and a fruit water, made with slices of fresh fruit. So amazingly delicious. I sneaked a piece of cheesecake which I put in a container so I can take home. Pastries, my weakness.


Right as I was putting the phones on overnight voicemail, Celine came down

"Regina, you did a wonderful job today, and with little assistance. Thank you for making my day easier. See you in the morning" and with that she was out the door.

I felt real good about myself and the guard hailed a cab for me.

"Thank you, have a good evening" and I was on my way home.

Sally called me and raved about how much they loved me as D&G.

"Keep up the good work Regina "and that was the extent of our conversation.

The rest of the week went by like a whirl wind, met a lot of celebrities and they appreciated that I didn't make them feel out of place. I figured this is their quite time, who wants to deal with fans.

Friday was coming to a close and that is when I met HIM. For some reason the office was a-buzz and all the women had been coming to the lobby all morning and afternoon. Some I never seen more than once in the day, and here they were, coming to check for 'messages' and mail. Even Celine was dressed to the 'nines'. Friday's were 'dress down' day, as much as you can dress down for D & G, so today I wore palazzo pants with a pair of smart heeled loafers, and an off the shoulder silk blouse and a red sash. I got a lot of compliments which surprised me. I decided that I would keep my hair in the French twist, because it looked so professional

The doors opened and when I looked to see who was entering I got the glare of the sun in my eyes. Next thing I knew he was standing in front of me, I blinked several times until I could focus.

He was trying to hold in his laugh

"Maybe we should get you a pair of sunglasses?" he had he most beautiful English accent, his voice was a melodious baritone and he smelled divine.

"Or maybe new corneas, because these are burnt" I was rubbing my eyelids trying to clear the sun blindness.

Then I really heard him laugh.

When I looked up, there stood before me was Adonis. His eyes were cornflower blue and he had a day's growth of stubble on his square jaw. He casually leaned on the desk and with his other hand he was blocking the sun.

"How's that?" he smiled.


"Better" I whispered, alarms were going off in my mind. 'Be professional'

"Sorry about that, who are you here to see sir?" I asked totally oblivious to who I was speaking too

He raised an eyebrow as if saying 'You don't know who I am?" I guess from the blank look on my face confirmed it.

He cleared his voice and hid his smile with his other hand.

"I have a 4:30 with Mr. Christophe Albarran" he said as he leaned on the counter, looking on my list of names

He reached over and pointed "there I am David Gandy"

I pulled the list towards me so he couldn't see the other names on the list, and again he laughed incredulously.

"I will take you up to Mr. Albarran's office if you will follow me" I stood and put the phones to voicemail.

"Oh you don't have too, I know the way" and he started walking ahead of me.

I grabbed his arm to stop him "I'm sorry sir, but it is my responsibility to show everyone up to the executive level, no exceptions" and I used my most cold/firm receptionist voice

"I am sorry Ms....?" He asked my name

"Regina will do" I couldn't be a bitch all the time and I smiled

"Well Regina, show me the way" and he swept his hand out as to allow me the way.

There were some women who were huddled together, eyeing him like the only man on a cell block and some even giving me the stink eye.

We stood waiting for the elevator and he was to the right of me, I could feel his eyes on me. Probably wondering what a fat girl was doing working at one of the top fashion companies in the world. His staring un-hinged me.

Without looking at him I asked "is there something wrong Mr. Gandy, do I have something on my face or in my hair?"

"Nope, just looking" he said and I could feel the tides turn and the natural body reaction to a gorgeous man.


Thank goodness the elevator arrived.

We got into the elevator, just him and I, and when the door closed who's advertisement was on the inside door? Him.

I suddenly felt the blood rush to my face and I hung my head in defeat.

He started laughing, softly at first and then he saw my red face and laughed harder. I couldn't hold mine in any longer and laughed with him.

"I.. I am so sorry Mr. Gandy" I said trying to catch my breath.

"That was the most fun I have had in a long time. It's kind of refreshing not having to do the whole fake smile while you are ogled " he smiled at me.

"Yeah, I know the feeling" I made light of his situation

He looked down at me, because he is 6"3, his eyebrows raised in shock

"Oh you do now?" and he laughed

I shook my head "no, I was just trying to empathize with you" and I looked him in the eyes.

He seemed lonely, but how could that be, he is the most beautiful man on the planet and everyone loves him.

"I appreciate that Regina" and we both looked at his door size image

"Ugh, I wish they wouldn't do that" and he turned to face me so he didn't have to look at the door

"That face, pays the bills doll, I bet a lot of women kiss this door" and I proceeded to talk to it like we were having a conversation

"Oh David, no I couldn't. Not here in the elevator. Ok, but just a quick kiss there are cameras you know?" And I proceeded to pretend to start to kiss the door.

I could hear him laughing at the possibility of someone doing that to a photo. Right when I was going to plant one on the door him, they opened and there stood Mr. Albarrans with a curious look on his face.

David was laughing at the look on Mr. Albarran's face.

"Is everything okay, David?" he asked as he shook David's hand.


"Oh yes Christophe, Regina was keeping me entertained on the elevator ride. She is quite refreshing" he sobered up when he said that, and he looked directly in my eyes.

"It was my pleasure Mr. Gandy" and I blushed and headed back down to the lobby

"Oh Regina?" Mr. Albarran stopped me

"Yes Sir?" I asked holding the elevator door open

"I wanted to say we are very pleased with your work here, please make sure you speak to Celine on Monday as we have a position we would like to offer you."

I guess my smile told him I was very please.

"Thank you Mr. Albarran, I am honored" and my heart was beating hard, from my understanding he never really spoke to too many people and he actually knew my name.

"Oh also, I have an extra ticket for the opening tonight that David will be guest speaker, please accept it as a token of my appreciation" and he handed me a laminated all access pass.

"I .... Oh thank you sir" and I stepped back into the elevator, and David Gandy smiled and winked at me.

"See you there Regina" and the doors closed.

I didn't have any friends who would go with me and I knew this was another opportunity of a life time all the fashion magazines would be there. I decided to wear my black sequin Igigi dress that I had been saving for 'that special occasion' and here it was. The sleeves were ¾ and had slits from the shoulder to the elbow. The hem hit just below my knees and I wore silver chandelier earrings that touched my shoulders. I wore my hair up in a loose bun with long tendrils hanging on each side. I did my eyes extremely Smokey with soft glitter eye shadow. My lips I did a soft mauve. I wore black Franco Sarto sling back heels and my toes were polished pewter grey. I grabbed my pewter beaded clutch and headed out the door.

My cab was waiting down stairs and I gave him directions. I arrived to the gala, and had the driver drop me on the corner, paparazzi was everywhere and I walked behind them to gain entrance. I had my access pass and was about to enter when someone was calling my name.

"Regina!?" I looked around to see who was calling me

"Regina over here!" and there he was, dressed in a black brocade tuxedo looking beautiful of course


I waved and he waved me to him. Panic kicked in, he was on the red carpet in front of the cameras and was calling me over.

I shook my head no

He quirked his head as if 'why not?'

I sighed and pointed to the entrance and that I would meet him there

He did a quick nod in understanding, one photographer looked at me and then him and before he could do the double take, I made my way to the glass double doors and into the lobby.

The atmosphere was electric and people were talking and laughing. Beautiful people were kissing cheeks and shaking hands. The crème de la crème of fashion was there and I was part of it.

I was looking around when I felt a hand on my elbow

I whirled around and was looking into those beautiful eyes

"Hello Regina" he said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek

"Mr. Gandy" I blushed and smiled

"I am glad to see you made it, you look divine" and I could tell he meant it.

I laughed "have you been drinking already?" and looked around nervously

"I do not need to drink to see beauty, Regina" he reprimanded me

"I.. I am sorry. It's a nervous thing I do"

A waiter walked by with some champagne and he grabbed two and handed me one.

"Thank you" and I downed it, hoping it would calm my nervous

He smiled as he sipped his.

"David! There you are darling" the voice rasped as she planted herself between us, as if I didn't exist.

I kind of laughed at her insolence and I looked around her shoulder to eye David, and he just shrugged.

"I have been looking all over the place for you and here you are all by yourself" and she threaded her arm through his.


"Elza I am not by myself. This is Regina" She turned her narrow face to me and nodded

"Oh I thought she was one of the servers. The speeches are about to start we are expected at the podium" and she dismissed me with that statement

I guess the hurt in my eyes could be seen and I walked away, to lose myself in the crowd.

David was lost in the crowd himself, meeting and greeting people. Taking photo ops and making small talk with people.

I was primping in the restroom when I heard the raspy voice again

"Can you believe that David was talking to that heifer in front of everyone and the photographers, I had to save him from a terrible photo op" and the others giggled

I came around the corner and we made eye contact in the mirror, the others backed out and left the restroom.

"Elza is it? I never asked for David to talk to me, but that is something you need to bring to his attention. Its females like you that cause a lot of girls to kill themselves trying to get your approval or who try to look like you. I am lucky because I am happy with who I am, and would never aspire to be anything like you. Just know that a lot of girl's deaths are on your hands. Live with that" and I walked out, and kept walking out of the gala.

As I was walking out David was talking to Naomi Campbell and he could see I was upset, we made eye contact and I kept walking. I couldn't get out fast enough. I escaped through the glass doors and hailed a cab

"Regina" I could hear him calling me but I wasn't going to stop, he was one of them.

I got in the cab and gave my address and just as he was pulling out, the opposite door opened and he got in.

"Wha.. what are you doing?!" I had tears on my cheeks

"What happen?" he wiped tears from my cheek

"How can you be one of them?!´I asked hiccupping to calm myself.

"One of who?" he asked confused, sitting very close to me

"THEM! Those people who think no one exists but them and the beautiful people. And why are you here with me wont I ruin your image hanging with the fat girl?" I snipped at him.

He laughed at that and it fired me up again


"Don't you dare laugh at me?" I glared at him.

"Regina, I am not laughing at you, but at what you said. Do you really think that anything I do will ruin my image? I am the fucking Dole & Gabanna spokesman." He cupped my face and leaned in and pressed his mouth to mine. Totally catching me off guard, I kept my eyes open to make sure this wasn't a dream.

He tasted of champagne and he slid his tongue between my lips, running over my teeth.

I pulled away and touched my lips with my fingertips; David f'ing Gandy just kissed me!

The car came to a stop and I jumped out, throwing a $20 bill at the driver without looking, every instinct in me was telling me to run away.

I was lucky because someone was coming out so I didn't have to look for my keys; I bolted through the door and punched the elevator button.

He was right on my heels, casually walking towards me like Pepe Le Pew chasing the cat in the cartoons.

The elevator door opened and I jumped in and hit the close door button, right when it was closing and I thought I was in the clear, his hand stopped the door from closing and they opened. I pressed against the back wall of the elevator and he entered, purposely and pressed me against the wall.

My heart beat could be heard in the elevator I was sure

"What are you doing?" I breathed

"Regina, I can't explain it there is something that draws me to you. You exude life and you are so honest and genuine" this time he kissed me like a starving man I responded in like.

I was making out with David Gandy!

I opened my mouth to him and took his tongue in my mouth and wrapped my arm around his neck. He pressed his groin into me and I could feel him hard on me, and it excited me to no end. His hand roamed down my side and dug into my hip and I wrapped my leg around his. He broke the kiss and his breathing was labored as mine was, and he kissed my jaw and down to my neck where he licked and bit into it. My panties were soaking and I ached deep inside needing to be filled.

The elevator bell rang to announce we reached my floor.


"Why are you doing this David?" his eyes were a darker blue and he looked like he was trying to gather his thoughts

The elevator door started to close and I stepped out before we took another ride .I turned around and looked at him, he was so beautiful and looked so lost.

"Coming?" I asked with a wink

"Hopefully" he said and followed me to my apartment.

We entered my apartment, which I am sure was a closet to him, and the electricity in the room could put an electrical storm to shame.

I had left on my flameless candles as I always worried about fires. I lived in a brownstone that I Sublette from a couple who moved to Italy. Hardwood floors were throughout the apartment, I decorated vintage style, little bit of late 50's and early 60's with a tad bit of bohemian French.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him, a bit nervously

He just shook his head

"Hungry?" I asked

He nodded this time, and walked towards me, I was rooted to the spot.

"What are you hungry for?" I breathed as he stood directly in front of me

"You" he said, as he pulled me into his arms and tilted my head back to kiss me

This was really going to happen

I dropped my purse to the floor and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him to me. The kiss was hot and passionate, tongues battling, hands exploring each other. I slipped my hands down his chest and removed his tuxedo jacket and he removed my shrug. My skin goose bumped from excitement

12