Fat Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

The once faithful wife found herself in her lingerie playing with three strangers cocks. The men unclasped her bra and tugged down her panties. They were finger fucking her and sucking her pointy nipples. "Yeah, the bitch is ready to party, her cunt is soaking wet!" She was pushed to her knees and sucked the 7" cock of the man in the center while stroking the two 8" cocks of the other men.

She was carried to a large sofa. A brown haired man was on his back and Joan was lifted in the air and slowly lowered to his stiff cock. He lifted her up and down on his hard-on. She moaned in lust and moved faster, fucking back. The blond haired man knelt behind her and stuffed his cock in her little brown hole. She was pushed forward and fucked both dicks furiously. The third man stood at the end of the sofa, put his cock to her red lips, and entered her sweet little mouth. Muffled moans emitted from her cock stuffed mouth as she flailed about, all three of her holes were being feverishly fucked. Joan reached three orgasms and the men shot their loads in her ass, cunt, and mouth.

Fat Frank helped his cum soaked little slut to her feet, bent her over a chair, and plowed into her sweet ass with his big cock. The three men watched wide-eyes when they saw the size of his huge cock. Fat Frank grabbed her hair and pulled her head back saying, "Who's your daddy bitch? Yeah, keep fucking back, just like that. Too bad you can't see this cock all the way up your ass. It looks so fucking hot. You can't see it but you can feel it; how does it feel slut? Tell me how much you like my big cock."

"Oh, Fat Frank, your cock is so big and thick. I love it so much. My ass is full, you fill me up like nobody ever did before. I'm yours; there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you, just always let me suck your dick and feel that big fat cock in my cunt and ass. Ohhh, shit yessss, shot your cum up my ass hole. I'm cumminggggg!!!" Fat Frank dropped the well-fucked wife off at her car in the parking lot at work and told her that she didn't have to work tonight. He told her that she had worked hard enough for one night and to get some rest and he would see her tomorrow.

A few days later Fat Frank called Joan over to the bar, handed her a script, and told her to study it because Friday night was show time. He told her to come to the club at her regular time but not to change for work.

When Joan got to the club, she was told to go to the office, put on her new clothes, and meet Fat Frank at the bar. She joined Fat Frank at the bar and sipped her drink. The boss told her that she looked perfect in her little pink and blue sundress. Blaze and Carmen joined them. Joan was surprised to see Carmen but had wondered who the other woman in the script would be. Carmen said that when she heard about the play, she didn't want to pass up another chance to have that pretty face buried between her legs.

The room was packed with the lesbian nightclub crowd. The play opened with Blaze letting Joan into her living room. The little housewife was in her sundress and the stripper was in a flimsy satin robe that did not cover her busty chest or her creamy buttocks. "HI, I'm selling girl scout cookies, would you like to buy some and help us out?"

"You are a little old to be a girl scout aren't you?"

"Oh, I'm selling them for my daughter, she hurt her leg and can not go door so I am helping her out."

"Sure, I think I can help you. Let me call my maid, she loves cookies and probably wants some too." The sexy redhead summoned the Lusty Latin maid.

The maid (Carmen), sexily walked into the room in her revealing French maid outfit. The voluptuous redhead instructed the maid to serve three Long Island Iced Teas. She patted the cushion on the large sofa for the mom to sit next to her. The maid was setting down the drinks when she spilled some on the cute sundress. The two women quickly lifted the sundress over her head and took it away to put in the washer. The mom was ordered to lie down on the sofa with her head on the redhead's lap while the maid used a wet cloth to clean the drink from her unsuspecting body.

"I have to sell the cookies for my daughter!"

"Don't worry baby, we will buy all of your cookies."

"All of them? What are you doing?"

The maid was rubbing her crotch and said that her panties were wet also and removed them from her shapely legs. She moved her hand over the little pussy and inserted two fingers in her cunt saying, "My mistake, it wasn't the drink that made her panties wet. Your pussy is leaking! Do we turn you on little girl?"

"I...I don't think we should be doing this."

Another finger was inserted into the now aroused pussy and the little mom moaned with pleasure. The redhead put a large breast in her face and ordered her to suck. The mom eagerly sucked the rubbery nipples on the big tits and was turned over so that her face was resting in the red pubic hair. The maid started licking her pussy from behind; the maid licked her hot pussy and ass hole. The little mom sniffed the intoxicating aroma of the aroused cunt and began licking and sucking the smoldering cunt with vigor. "Does my sopping cunt taste good little girl? Lick and suck, lick my ass hole too, suck up all my love juice, don't miss a fucking drop. Do it bitch, yesssss..."

The maid stopped eating pussy, strapped on a 12" black dildo, and plowed it into the sloppy cunt of the mom. Her pretty face was pushed harder into the red-hot cunt. The cookie selling little mom ate cunt with fervor as she humped back at the big black dildo fucking her slimy slit. She finally collapsed with exhaustion after they all reached multiple- orgasms.

Joan was trying to compose herself when she heard a woman calling numbers out. Four females ran excitedly on stage; there was a buxom black woman around 25yrs,old, there was a thin 19yr. old black girl with a flat chest and there were two blonds, one with big blue eyes and small pert tiny tits about 20. and the other with nice 36d tits and brown eyes about 42 yrs. old. They were announced the winners and told to claim their prize. The black girl with the flat chest got on her knees and eagerly feasted on Blaze's delicious cunt. The tiny tit blue eyed young blond did the same with Carmen.

The other two strapped on 12" big black dildos and fucked the shit out of poor little Joan's ass and pussy. The crowd went wild and there was a thundering applause. The three actors ran back to the dressing room. Actually, Joan hobbled to the dressing room. Fat Frank and the owner of the club were there to meet and congratulate them.

Mike was the woman that owned the lesbian club; she was a dike with short black hair , a stocky build and dressed like a man. She told Fat Frank that Joan was one hot little fem slut and if he let her eat her pussy that she would book them two nights a week for the next three months at the price he asked for. He told her to take off her pants and spread her legs wide and then told Joan that she knew what to do.

Joan dove right in the hairy cunt, licked, and sucked the dike to three orgasms. He then told Joan that she was now an entertainer and no longer a waitress. He handed her a thousand dollars for tonight and tomorrow night. He informed her that next week she would earn more. "For your big reward we are going back to my office and you can have your way with my big cock!"

"OH, thank you Fat Frank; you are so good to me, I love you!" The three women just looked at each other in disbelief.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12