Fat Sharon's Fun Alone

Story Info
Hairy BBW Pissy Solo Pleasure.
1.9k words
9.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-post of the above story with some minor changes. I had accidentally edited this story with the text from the subsequent Sharon's Bathroom Pleasure, hence this was no longer available online. I have a number of other stories part-finished, some of which I'm sure will make it to Literotica soon. Thank You for your inspiring or constructive comments.

*****

Sharon peeled back the pretty floral bed set and opened the curtains, Saturday had arrived at last, her special day for herself.

She had been single for a while and had gotten to experimenting with her body, on her own; actually having more pleasure by herself than she'd had with her previous lover. The phone was already switched off and the door was locked.

Sharon liked to sleep naked and last night had been no exception: she sat up and smiled to herself in the mirror, the chubby face and red cheeks that she'd been teased about mercilessly in her childhood but now rather liked; her long wavy fair hair falling to her shoulders, her large breasts lolling downwards.

Sharon liked feminine things: her bed linen had bright flowers on a cream coloured background with a frill to the edge, her carpets a deep pile soft pink and her Vanity Unit an ornately trimmed white unit with a triple aspect mirror.

A simple pink vinyl stool was practical for her to sit on when she applied her make up or wanted to watch herself as she enjoyed solo pleasures. Many a man would have loved for it to be his face she was sitting on rather than the padded seat. Just a few had been that lucky...

This morning she slowly got out of bed, noticing the weight of her tits as they, completely unsupported, sagged towards her generous belly. She went to the wardrobe to get a pair of black leggings, a pretty polka dot blouse and a simple black bra with matching full back briefs.

She smiled at her own reflection in the large wall mirror as she sat on the edge of the bed, admiring her full lips, her soft fleshy spare tire and her equally generously proportioned 'thunder thighs'.

She pulled on her knickers, lifting each foot in turn and easing them past her rounded calves and over her knees, the bedsprings groaning under her weight as she adjusted her weight to each side in turn to pull them over her arse.

She trembled a little with the excitement of what she knew was coming. Big knickers are perfect for a big arse and Sharon got up to stand in this cheap simple black pair in a shiny polyester fabric, feeling cheap and slutty; perfect.

She turned a little to adjust the sizeable briefs, admiring her side profile, noticing the flabbiness of her inner thighs, the folds of flesh which travelled around to her front to meet her breasts, the wisps of minge fur escaping from the front of her knickers and the swell of her fat butt cheeks similarly escaping at the rear.

Ignoring her need to pee, she took a few steps to the Wardrobe to get her Bra and returned to sit on the bed, playing with the saggy folds of spare flesh around her stomach before slipping the plain black Bra over her wide shoulders, fixing the clasp and finally, adjusting her long hair as it tumbled to her shoulders.

Her ample tits looked so pretty in the cups and her reflection smiled back at her as she sat, enjoying the beginning of her Saturday playtime and wondering why on earth she had ever wished she was slim.

It made her feel sexy sitting there in her bra & panties staring at herself in the mirror and she decided to delay the moment by brushing her hair, something which always felt sensual.

She took her time, gently removing the occasional knot and enjoying the feeling of her hair lightly caressing her naked shoulders, a few more months and it'd reach to her generous cleavage; how sensual it would be to brush her soft shiny hair against her soft womanly breasts.

Now she needed shoes. She adored shoes and had a wide variety to choose from. Strappy, Classic, Modern in all sorts of colours.

She took a moment to consider which would be best for her pleasure and chose a pair of very high black strappy heels, which she had last worn to quite a wild party, they weren't particularly easy to walk in, but she hadn't bought them for walking, or for comfort.

She loved how they helped to shape her fat calves into a very sexy arch that men, and women; seemed to find irresistible; and they made her a little taller too... when she wasn't on her back that is.

She returned to the mirror with them in her hand, then sat down and pointed her toes. She just about squeezed her wide feet into them. Bending over, she reached past her mammoth mammaries doing a decent job of distending to her knees under their own weight and gravity and clasped the narrow twin ankle straps in the extra hole that she had made so that the strap & buckle would meet.

Sharon was a fat girl, a Big Beautiful woman; with an emphasis on both the 'big' and the 'beautiful'. She wasn't scared of using the 'f' word, in fact it annoyed her when other overweight women described themselves as 'Big' or used some other pseudonym. There was nothing wrong with being fat, as long as you could enjoy life, and Sharon definitely did that.

She had grown to love her arse with its generous cellulite and the way it wobbled as she walked, the view of it in side profile and the feeling of a nice large toy up one, or sometimes both holes when she had a fun day like today.

As nice as it was to dress up and look pretty for her days off, for the moment a pair of tight leggings and a tight fitting T-shirt would suit her purposes best, something simple such as leggings felt the best when she pissed herself.

It was a bit impractical pulling the tight black leggings over her high heels, but her 'fuck me' shoes added so much to the simple Bra & Panties as she admired herself in the mirror, that the small inconvenience of manouevring them past the high heels was worthwhile.

She stood looking directly into the mirror and admired herself, noticing how her folds of stomach flesh creased and sagged a little over the waistband of the tight leggings before pulling on the pretty blouse, which was a size or two too small.

It was a struggle to do up the buttons across her sizeable chest with her fat fingers, but fun too. Finally, she freed her long fronds of hair from the collar and re-arranging them over her shoulders before heading to the kitchen.

Breakfast now, she thought, and went to the kitchen to fix herself some Toast, Orange Juice and of course; Coffee. There was no point checking the telly on a Saturday morning for anything interesting to watch, so instead she selected one of her favourite DVD's for background entertainment.

The star of this particular film, Hannah, was a middle aged brunette with a 44FF bosom and a huge 250lb body. Commencing with some beautiful pink satin lingerie, she then performed a reverse striptease, easing herself into a figure hugging Evening Dress, before a friend appeared to appreciate her curves in every way and help her out of it.

She'd seen it many times but nevertheless watching it always made her horny.

It wasn't long before Sharon found herself crossing and un-crossing her legs and pressing her thighs together as she gorged herself with food: what had started off as breakfast had become something more, much more; but hey, today was her special day, she had lots of time and didn't feel the need to limit herself to just one or two portions of Toast, Cereal, Coffee or Juice.

Inevitably, Sharon needed to pee, but the holding it back as long as she could was fun. A couple of times she had to check herself to see if she'd managed to hold her pee back, feeling around with her fat fingers inside her knickers for longer than was really necessary...

...but it was after the fifth coffee that she realised it was too late, she had to go. She hurriedly walked from the kitchen, enjoying the click clack of her heels on the tiled corridor floor; continuing into the the bedroom with its full length mirror.

A squirt escaped from Sharon's piss hole as she bent to move the small seat from the vanity unit so that she could sit in front of the full length mirror.

Opening her knees a slight stain was apparent in the crotch of her black leggings and she enjoyed the twin sensation of watching herself in the mirror and feeling the warm wetness of her golden rain travelling towards her arse and along her lower thighs towards her knees.

The thin material of her leggings now saturated, she heard the dripping of piss onto the carpet and did her best to position her feet beneath her upper legs so that she could enjoy the warmth cascading down her instep and into the enclosed toe of the shoes.

Satiated for the moment, she stood to walk around the bedroom, enjoyed the wet clinginess of the cheap leggings against her limbs. It was unbelievably erotic and before she knew it she had pulled the waistband of her leggings away from her body and placed her hand inside her wet knickers.

Sitting down again to appreciate the feeling of her pissy bottom, she pushed her fingers beyond the waistband of the leggings and the elastic of the sizeable smalls, past her thick and hairy pubic bush.

Rubbing her clit and easing her labia apart to insert a digit or two, alternating between being gentle and rough; it wasn't long before the aroma of her ladycum joined the scent of her piss.

Sharon fetched her favourite remote control toy from a Drawer and pushed it firmly up her wet fanny, adjusting her Briefs and Leggings to hold it in place.

Walking around the apartment, she listened to the sexy beat of her heels and enjoyed the feeling of the now cool and pungent piss as it squelched between her toes.

Wiggling her enormous arse while playing with the vibrating and pulsating speeds of the expensive toy, she paused to watch Hannah, the movie slut riding her stud's cock with an incredible energy for such a fat woman; her unrestrained Breasts slapping with some force against her torso and the cellulite on her arse & thighs slapping against her stud beneath. It would be one heck of a day if Sharon could ever be there to watch, then lick their combined juices from her pretty cunt afterwards.

The buzzing toy inside her felt urgent now and she felt the familiar twinge of her approaching orgasm. Closing her eyes now she pictured herself as the stud, grinding her groin against Hannah's while caressing her beautiful, middle aged tits and looking past her double chin and her perfect Cupid's Bow into her eyes.

It was too much. With a cry of ecstasy, she surrendered herself to the orgasm, relaxing in her wet clothes while idly caressing herself.

It was approaching mid-day now, and it was a beautiful day outside, the weekend had only just started and there were so many options for more fun; with a friend perhaps.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fat Sharon's Solo Bathroom Pleasure SSBBW Pleasures Herself: WS. Hairy.in Toys & Masturbation
Old Women Use Sandra A tale of filth, fisting and facesitting.in Fetish
Smell me My wife finds out that I am turned on by the way she smells.in Fetish
Ms. Oliver can I Please go Pee? Megan has a test to take. She really should have peed first.in Fetish
Wet Fun at the Nude Beach Young exhibitionist has fun with younger man at the beach.in Fetish
More Stories