Fat Skank

Story Info
Trailer park trash lives up to the moniker.
12.3k words
4.48
70.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

I knew Dave was close to cumming when his body stiffened and he let out a loud grunt.

"That's right, baby. Fill my pussy with your hot cum."

He gripped my wide hips tighter and pushed his cock deeper into my pussy with each thrust. I could feel my large ass jiggle violently as he plunged his cock into me, and I moaned with pleasure.

I felt his fingers dig deeper into my hips and felt him drive forward hard and remain there. A moment later, I felt his cum spewing up inside me.

Less than five minutes later, I was walking out to the living room of my mobile home, pulling a long tank-top over my head as I saw Dave pulling on his cut-off jean shorts. I smiled as I ran my fingers through my long, brown hair as the tank-top covered my upper body just below my waist.

Dave was a fifty year old guy - still in pretty good shape - with gray hair, and a bald spot. Yet he still wore cut-off jean shorts.

I headed to the fridge and pulled out the six-pack of Bud Dave had brought by. "Did you want one?" I asked as I pulled out one for myself.

"No, sweetie," he said with a smile. "Those are for you."

I smiled again as he donned his t-shirt and then put on a ball cap. He always called me 'sweetie', or 'darling', or 'hon' in situations like this. But when he was fucking me, he'd call me 'whore', 'slut', and my personal favorite: 'fat skank'.

After opening the beer I'd pulled free from the plastic rings and taking a swig, I glanced around as Dave began to head for the door. "Hey," I called out. "Where are the smokes you brought me?"

"Right here on the coffee table, hon," he said with a smile as he put on his sunglasses. "See ya later."

"Thanks again," I smiled at him, and waved with the hand still holding the five beers by the plastic ring.

I moved over to the coffee table and scooped up the smokes and my lighter and headed out of my trailer. I let the screen door flop closed behind me and stood there taking in the sun of a lovely afternoon. I watched with a smile as Dave headed back to his mobile home.

We'd been fucking on a regular basis since he moved in six years earlier. He wasn't the only guy in the trailer park I was fucking. I'd been honest with him early on about that. I was fucking and sucking almost half the men in the trailer park. I'd probably swallowed enough cum to float my trailer away. I moved toward the cheap plastic table and chairs I had set up outside my trailer and took a seat as I plopped the remaining five beers onto the table, then I lit myself a smoke.

As I did, noticed Dave passing Lorraine, a native woman a few years younger than me who had moved in here recently. I exhaled after pulling the smoke from my mouth and then took a swig of beer.

I watched as Lorraine exchanged pleasantries with Dave and then returned her wave after she looked in my direction and headed towards me.

"Hey Lorraine," I said with a smile. "Beer?"

"I don't want to take from your spoils," she said with a smile as she held her hands up.

"It's okay," I chuckled as I pulled a beer from the plastic and offered it to her as she took the plastic chair opposite me. "Gord was over earlier," I explained. "I still have five Coors in the fridge."

Lorraine shook her head with a smile as she finally accepted the beer and opened it. She crossed her legs and took a sip before giving me a look.

"Aren't you worried about your reputation?" she asked with a shake of her head.

"No," I scoffed as I took another puff of my cigarette. "Why should I be?"

Lorraine looked a bit surprised as she eyed me. "I've only been here for a few weeks," she finally said. "And I know your reputation."

"And yet," I smiled at her as I hoisted my beer and toasted her in the air. "Here you are drinking with me."

"I know, but," she replied wistfully.

"Look Lorraine," I chuckled as I butted my cigarette out and hoisted my beer back up. "I've been living in this trailer park for years. And I have no problem being the 'fat skank' of this place," I took a swig of my beer and placed it down on the plastic table. "Besides," I added with a chuckle. "I haven't paid for beer or cigarettes in over fifteen years."

"Really?" she sounded astonished, but that didn't keep her from reaching forward and pawing at the pack of cigarettes on the table.

"Really," I said matter-of-factly as I reached for the lighter and flicked it on, then held it out for her.

She leaned in and inhaled to light her smoke, then leaned back and exhaled slowly. "I dunno," she sighed. "I just," she added weakly before trailing off.

"I get it Lorraine," I said with a smile as I lit myself another cigarette. "Most women wouldn't consider what I do empowering."

"Then why do you do it?" she asked as she took another puff of her smoke.

I downed the remnants of my first beer then pulled another oine out of the plastic, then opened it.

"I started early," I said with a smile before taking a swig. "And discoved that I had a talent."

******

My family was the definition of 'trailer park white trash'. Neither of my folks worked, and yet there was was always alchohol and cigarettes around for me to start stealing.

It wasn't till my loser uncle had to move in with us that I got caught though.

At that time I was about 5'2" and about close to two hundred pounds. I didn't think any guy would like me because I was so fat.

But my uncle did.

When I was eighteen, he moved into our trailer. He was a drunk and a smoker. so I started swiping his beer and cigarettes, figuring he'd be none the wiser.

I was wrong.

About three weeks after he'd moved his sorry ass into our cramped trailer he came into my small bedroom just after midnight.

"Stacy?" he slurred as he closed the door behind him and turned on the light.

"Uncle Neal?" I mumbled as I squinted at him.

He was standing there in his dirty boxer shorts, with a can of Bud in one hand and a cigarette dangling from his mouth. His fat belly and love handles oozed over the sides of his boxers as he took the cigarette from his mouth.

"I know what you've been up to you naughty girl," he slurred with a smile as he moved towards my bed.

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled with a frown on my face. I was not impressed by being woken up like this. Least of all by my drunk asshole uncle.

'"You've been swiping smokes and beer from me," he sat down on the edge of the bed and grinned lecherously at me. "I know it."

Oh shit, I thought.

Uncle Neal pulled the covers back and off of my body.

I squirmed quickly. I was only wearing an old t-shirt I'd had since I was thirteen and it didn't cover my whole body. "What the fuck?" I hissed at him.

He immediately slapped me across the face with the cigarette still in his hand. "Watch your mouth," he growled. He took a sip of beer. "I know you've been stealing from your parents too. They're either too dumb or too lax to do anything about it," he slurred as he took another puff of his smoke. He reached down with his hand and caressed my ample thigh and the side of my butt-cheek.

I wasn't too thrilled by him pawing at me, but I was hesitant to say anything, otherwise I might get smacked again.

"I only took one beer," I confessed. It was a lie, but I figured confessing something might not be the worst course of action.

"Oh bullshit," he snorted as he pulled the cigarette from his mouth. "And you probably only took two or three of these too?" he said in a mocking tone. He shook his head in derision then placed the cigarette back between his teeth. "Your parents may buy that crap, but I don't," he reached down and slapped the side of my ass cheek. "You need discipline."

Uncle Neal stood up. He held the beer and cigarette out in front of him. "You want these?" he said in mocking tone. "You gotta pay."

"Pay with what?" I protested softly. "I don't have any money."

He placed the cigarette back between his dingy teeth and with his free hand he reached into the slit of his boxer shorts and pulled out his flaccid cock. "Well come on!" he barked at me. "It's not gonna suck itself."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me," he snarled. "And get that goddamn shirt off," he scoffed at me. "You think you can cock-tease everyone in this trailer park and not have to pay the consequences, but that shit don't work on me."

I sat there shivering as he downed the remnants of his beer and tossed the can to the floor.

"Now goddamn it!" he snarled at me. He reached forward and grabbed my frizzy brown hair and pulled me to the edge.

I whimpered a bit as he yanked me by the hair, and saw as he tossed the remnants of his cigarette to the floor where it smouldered on the carpet. He forced me into a sitting position and then reached down and pulled my t-shirt off over my head. He licked his lips as he looked at my naked body.

"Now you fat cunt," he whispered as he grabbed his growing cock and held it out. "Suck it."

I sat there tentatively for a moment, shivering.

The thing is, I wasn't one hundred percent sure if I was shivering with fear or anticipation.

My gaze dropped to Uncle Neal's cock as he slowly pumped it. He was uncut, and I had never seen one like that before. Granted I hadn't seen a lot of cocks in my eighteen years, but this was the only one that had been uncut.

I confess I was curious at to how it would feel inside my mouth. And my pussy.

But one hurdle at a time.

I licked my lips tentatively and then leaned it. I took his cock with one chubby hand and gently stroked it a moment before I leaned in and took it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah," Uncle Neal moaned his approval. He dug his fingers into my frizzy hair and guided my motion back and forth.

I resisted the urge to moan, but I wanted to. This felt SO surreal. I felt my uncle's cock hardening in my mouth, and I felt his foreskin peel back and the head of his cock against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I loved it!

By now my hand was off his cock and I was just working it with my mouth. My uncle kept his hands against my head

"That's a good, little bitch," he moaned at me. "I bet you want my cock in your fat pussy too."

I resisted the urge to agree. But did I ever want that!

"Don't you fat skank?" he growled at me as he forced his full length into my mouth.

I almost gagged with his full seven inches probing the back of my throat, but I managed to muff an affirmative.

He pushed me away from him and stepped back. He eyed me up and down as he lowered his boxers and stepped out of them. "Turn over," he grunted as he approached the bed. "I don't want to look at your fat face."

I did as I was told. Truth be told, I shouldn't have been very impressed at my uncle's demeanor, but there was something about the way he was ordering me around that made me feel extra dirty, and I just LOVED it.

He crawled onto the bed behind me and guided his cock towards my pussy. "I guess a fat cunt like you has probably been passed around a lot," he scoffed as he probed around with his cock. "Too much to hope you're a virgin?"

"I took myself with a dildo," I whimpered. And, I lied. Uncle Neal was not the first guy to fuck me. He was the oldest. And the only relative.

"Cheap whore," my uncle grunted in displeasure.

I bit my lower lip with anticipation. Yeah, I thought. I am a cheap whore Uncle Neal. That's why I'm on here on my hands and knees waiting for you to fuck me. Now get on with it!

A moment later, my uncle was sliding his rigid cock up inside me. I resisted the urge to moan my approval, but GOD did it feel good. His cock not only had length but some girth as well. It filled me up SO well.

"God you're wet," he huffed from behind me as he gripped my hips and began to pump his cock in and out of me. "You must be liking this you fat cunt."

Part of me wanted to agree with him. But I had what I thought was a better idea. "Just get on with it," I said through gritted teeth.

He slapped the back of my head and then wrapped his fingers through my hair and tugged my head back. "Don't you fucking tell me what to do you skank," he growled as he continued to drill in and out of my pussy.

Part of me wanted to whimper back 'yes, uncle', but I thought that may have been pushing it. Instead I just silently enjoyed feeling my uncle's cock probing inside of me and giving me pleasure.

I felt myself about to cum and I really had to dig my teeth into my lower lip to keep from letting my pleasure escape me vocally. I wasn't too worried that Uncle Neal would have any clue what I was experiencing. Mainly because he didn't give a shit.

I quivered with delight as I felt the orgasm grip me. I felt myself cumming over my uncle's cock and as I expected he was oblivious. He just kept calling me names and fucking away. I have to admit, part of me was worried he'd stop if he thought I was enjoying it as much as I was.

He finally released his grip from my hair and gripped both of my big hips with his hands and really started to pound in and out of me.

"I'll teach you to steal from me you fat cunt," he grunted.

I couldn't help it, but I felt my toes curling up in anticipation of feeling him cum inside me. But that's not how things played out.

In an instant my uncle has slid his cock out of me and with his grip he flipped me over onto my back. Then he pulled me down the bed so my face was right below his cock. "Let me show you what I do to fat bitches who steal," he sneered at me.

A moment later cum was spewing from his cock and spattering against my face.

Knowing the role he wanted me to play, I closed my eyes and mouth and whimpered as his load splashed against me face. As much as I wanted to taste his cum, I knew I could lick up remnants afterwards.

I kept my eyes and mouth closed as Uncle Neal now smacked his cock against my face after he was done spewing his goo over me. He stayed there for another moment with his cock resting on my face as he breathed heavily. "Did you learn something you fat skank?"

"Mm hmm," I whimpered with my eyes and mouth closed shut as his cock still rested on my face. By now I could feel that his head was now covered by the foreskin again.

"What did you learn?" he sighed heavily as he crawled off of me. "Well?"

I slowly opened my eyes and resisted the urge to grin as I saw a blob of cum right below my eye. I looked over at him and eased up slightly. "Not to steal," I said meekly.

"Good," he nodded at me. "Now go get me a beer and my cigarettes."

I blinked at him. Was he planning on spending the night in my room? We might have a little trouble explaining THAT to my folks.

"Well?" he asked incredulously.

"Okay," I replied meekly again as I sat up. I resisted the urge to lick at the cum oozing down my face. That's when an idea hit me! "Am I allowed to clean my face first?" I asked softly.

"No," he replied flatly. "Now hurry up."

"Yes sir," I said meekly. I got up and shuffled to the door. As I opened it, I smiled as my tongue emerged from my mouth and slurped up a bit of my uncle's cum. I then paused in the doorway. "Uncle Neal?" I asked softly. "Is it okay if I have a beer too?"

"No it is not," he replied gruffly. "You just get a beer and cigarettes for me and then maybe I'll let you thank me for teaching you a lesson."

"Yes sir," I nodded. I closed the door behind me and smiled broadly before reaching a finger up to my face and pulling off a bunch of my uncle's cum and placing it against my tongue.

I made my way to the kitchen as I continued to pull cum off my face and put it into my mouth. That's when I had an idea. I quickly headed over to the coffee table in the living room and grabbed my uncle's cigarettes and lit myself one. I took a big drag as I headed back to the fridge. Once the door was open I pulled two Buds out of the fridge and I cracked one right away. I guzzled it as quickly as I could and took a few more puffs of the cigarette before I tossed it into the sink and washed it down.

"Don't tell me I can't have a beer and a smoke after that," I giggled softly.

I returned to my bedroom with a Bud in one hand and my uncle's cigarettes in the other. I took a deep breath as I opened the door.

"What took so long?" he growled quietly at me as I entered.

"I'm sorry Uncle Neal," I said in a soft voice, with my best doe-eyed look on my face. "But your sperms fell off my face and onto the kitchen floor. I felt I had to clean it up."

He eyed me curiously. "I guess you did," he said with a frown. "Bring it here," he added with a wave of his hand.

I quickly moved to the bed and obediently handed over his beer and cigarettes. Then I stood there fidgeting nervously. "Um, Uncle Neal?" I asked tentatively.

"What?" he asked dimissively after lighting his smoke and opening his beer.

"Are you going back to the couch?" I asked meekly.

"No," he said after a swig of beer. "It hurts my fucking back okay?"

"But if mom and dad find out we slept in the same bed," I said keeping my eyes averted from him. "They might get mad."

"Who gives a fuck?" he snarled with a laugh. "They're the ones who've raised such a disrepectful cunt. If you're so concerned you go and sleep out on the couch."

I just stood there.

"But if you stay here," he said mockingly again as he hoisted the sheets and blanket up over his waist. "You have to sleep on the floor. That's what fat skanks do."

"Yes sir," I nodded obediently.

I stood there and waited for him to finish his smoke and beer, and when he turned the light off, I nestled myself onto the floor and curled up to go to sleep. I knew it wouldn't be hard - I had gotten fucked good, and I had a beer in me. I felt pretty damn good.

What really amazed me was how much I enjoyed being 'used'.

******

I think my mom must have known that my uncle was fucking me, because within two weeks of our first sex-romp, she took me to the doctor and had me put on the pill. I guess she thought it was 'too trailer park trash-like' to get pregnant by a relative.

It wasn't really a necessity though. Uncle Neal seemed to enjoy humiliating me, so he rarely came inside my pussy. My face or my mouth for sure.

And I didn't even blame my mom for not confronting my uncle about it - if she knew - or even my dad. Hell, I was getting off on it! Plus I was getting beer and cigarettes out of the deal, so it was win-win.

Of course, being the trailer park trash we were, things degenerated.

Even though my uncle was only supposed to be living with us temporarily, he ended up living with us for a year and a half. That came to a stop when he got arrested and sentended to prison for stealing a car. And being the asshole that he was he ended up getting the ever-loving shit kicked out of him when he was in prison for it.

I never saw him again.

Not long after that, my mother's Crisco-heavy cooking recipes took their toll on my dad and he dropped dead of a heart attack. My mom went into a huge depression over it, and she ended up moving in with her sister.

So, just shy of my twentieth birthday I was living alone in our shabby trailer, on welfare of my own now.

And, I had already found a way to get access to cigarettes and beer without having to pay for them rigjht after my uncle first got popped. I still swiped some from my folks initially but there was a couple of other boys around my age in the trailer park that were good sources too.

******

Brad and Gary. Both typical lanky trailer park boys, and both dumber than a sack of hammers. In fact I bet they barely got to double-digit IQ numbers combined.

But they were both horny guys who loved a fat chick who gave it up easy for them.

"Hi guys," I said one morning and they wandered around the trailer park.

Sneers and eye-rolls were the response out in the open. I was the big, fat girl of the trailer park. They couldn't possibly be seen as giving the slightest shit about me.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers