Fatal Attraction

Story Info
Graphic story of Blackmail by a wicked Stepdaughter.
1.3k words
3.17
54.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers

Prologue

Edward Jameson had passed this particular street corner maybe hundreds of times, his first time was prom night when he struck out with his date. He remembers the humiliation of that night and her laughing at him and his... equipment. Ever since Edward had overcompensated, being aggressive, overbearing, and difficult. His relationships were generally short as his girlfriends grew tired of his false bravado and a general lack of skill in the sack. He had 'made up for it' by coming to this street corner when his urges got the better of him. A dark corner in a forgotten part of town covered in women practicing the oldest profession.

Edward slid his wallet under the seat of his BMW and unlocked the passenger door and a wave of heavy perfume assailed his senses. She was young but experienced, a tight, too short skirt and heels too high to be comfortable. Her smile was forced and fake as she sat in the expensive leather bucket seat. Her name is Ashley and she always knew Edward by a different name.

"Hi John, the usual?"

"Actually Ashley the wife and kids are gone this weekend and I was hoping to spend some time by the pool." She never said no, one of her many 'good' qualities that Ed enjoyed about their arrangement. That plus she made him feel like a king in bed.

'sure, sweetie. It'll cost extra though... and I'll need a bathing suit."

"My step daughter is about your size and maybe a little younger than you so you can borrow one of her suits. Actually as I looking at you, maybe I don't want you in a suit..." His grin was a little creepy but she knew how this works. 

"Sure, John, it's your dime."

"Good girl. Buckle up, I am feeling frisky!" With that grin firmly in place on his pudgy face, Edward floored it as a tent started in his $500 designer slacks.

Edward was wealthy and worked very few hours each week. So he was also idle. He met his wife of 5 years on a blind date. Gabriela was reeling from a breakup and Edward said all the right things, and they were married soon after. Gabriela is a lawyer of some skill who came into wealth from a family inheritance after they had married. It wasn't long before their new 'options' started to drive them apart, and they were unable to keep each other happy in... certain ways. Gabriela began to indulge herself with the new wealth and Edward indulged himself in other ways.

He would get his fulfillment back on the corner where he 'discovered' sex, so here he was, driving a prostitute back to his place to get the kinds of carnal pleasures that his wife no longer wanted to share. Edward's smile barely displayed any of the guilt he did feel, deep down, while the obvious physical reaction to the scantily clad young lady in his passenger seat belied his appetites. His little tent always brought a smile to Ashley's face as it, literally, is the smallest she has ever had. Unlike some of her more well endowed clientele, Edward never left her feeling the slightest bit sore afterwards. Ever.

"John it is gonna be a little more than usual from now on, college tuition and all." She was genuinely apologetic but she was confident he wouldn't have a problem with the cost increase for her attentions. After all 'John' had been a repeat customer of Ashleys for almost a year now while she worked her way through acting class, and she always enjoyed his money and his time. She liked the practice she had with him, because Edward gave her a chance to flex her acting craft as if she was having an orgasm from his tiny member and pathetic grunting. That and he was a good tipper, besides.

'sure, Ashley. Thinking of you swimming in my pool in your birthday suit is giving me wood." He was never so crude around anyone else but he figured, rightly so, that Ashley wouldn't be blushing at his coarse language and rude manners. He was mostly right because Ashley never forgot where the money was coming from, and was pretty good at giving Edward the illusion of being a real 'man's man'.

It was a short trip and Edward got them to the manor in record time. Pulling into the circular driveway he remembered his manners and helped Ashley out of his BMW, closing the door for her as her high heels clicked to the front door of the family estate. Edward was so wrapped up in watching her shapely body walk away from him he failed to notice the garage door was open and another car was parked, when it was supposed to be empty.

Rushing in, Edward and Ashley made a quick trip through the two story manor to the back yard and pool house beyond. After quickly browsing through his step daughter's cabana, Edward picked out one of the few suits that didn't bear her name. 'Liliana' was stenciled everywhere here as his step daughter was careful with her property, always. Her possessive nature often clashed with Edward, and was the main reason Edward was so eager to lend out her bathing suit to Ashley the streetwalker.

"How's this Daddy?" She almost giggled thinking about Edward's tiny thing sliding in and out and barely touching the sides... the pool would make it more slippery. Ashley played the part of naughty girl to a 'tee', and angled her left hip to show Edward her tattoo. The ink was older and the lettering very small, but the black letters on a red flourish clearly spelled 'Daddy's Girl' in stylized lettering, only barely noticeable. Even so something didn't sit well with Edward seeing this curvaceous hooker in his step daughter's bikini while she smiled lewdly at him, her hips swaying.

"Ashley don't call me that. Now get out of the bikini... I want you naked." Even though his stepdaughter Liliana only ever called him 'Ed' or 'Edward', hearing the word 'Daddy' from this hooker made him squirm for some reason. But a moment later he focused on his lust, his confidence obvious as was his aggression normally saved for his work associates. He was looking to make Ashley work for her money tonight.

"Get in the pool... I want you wet." He stripped out of his expensive suit while Ashley was giggling and bouncing to the huge swimming pool that dominated the back yard. Neither Edward nor Ashley noticed that the upstairs window was wide open.

With a loud 'splash' Ashley plunged into the pool with Edward a step behind her. The two long time lovers wasted no time pressing against one another, their warm naked flesh barely cooled by the poolwater. It didn't take Edward long to cut to the chase and of course Ashley was not resisting in the slightest.

Had either of them looked up to see the young woman watching from the second story of the mansion they might not have finished their little dance. The young woman, upon seeing the older, pale, man wrapped around a cheap hooker, quickly pulled out a digital camera and began taking pictures, some of which were 'zoomed' in quite close to catch the blissful face of the older man. Liliana winced in anger as she snapped the pictures of her stepfather with the intention of showing every single disgusting picture to her mother, Gabriela, once she got home. But the young woman paused, stared blankly at the spectacle for long moments before setting the camera back into the drawer of her vanity. She watched for a few more moments, as long as she could, before closing the shudder and window in disgust.

cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers