Fatal Attraction Ch. 02

Story Info
Love at first sight.
1.4k words
3.88
6.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ana_Ready
Ana_Ready
13 Followers

The days passed so quickly and soon we were together for more than a month. Each time I would meet him my knees would buckle when I saw him waiting for me. We had fallen into a rhythm of meeting which was pretty much every other day. In the movements I allowed myself to reflect I knew there was something unusual, out of character, a maybe, in how I felt for him. I had always thought my perfect man would need to be an eloquent bookworm, someone I could talk to for hours about my deepest fears and desires as well as the most trivial aspects of life. Yet, here I was, completely obsessed with this man who, while far from being stupid had rough, almost uncultured edges.

There was also a darkness in him. Nothing I could say was threatening but there was always an edge, though he rarely let it show like he had that night when I had been at his place and received an angry suggestion that I should leave. I would so often find myself speechless in his company and hours could pass in almost total silence. But it never felt awkward, our desires still simmered just below the surface giving those quite moments a devilish feel of anticipation. Feelings I didn't fully understand bubbled up in me whenever we were together. He was a mystery in so many ways, and in so many ways "not my type" but I could not deny the mysterious, wild emotions that ruled me in those days, emotions that grew from my very core.

Then, one Friday afternoon I was staring longingly out of my office window, willing the minutes to tick by so we could be together. Fridays had now been established as my favorite day of the week because I knew we would meet and not have to worry about the demands of work the next day - freeing us to stay up into the small hours of the morning. The minutes ticked by and an excitement rose in my stomach, as I somehow knew he was approaching. Then, there it was, his car pulled up across the street. My heart raced as I grabbed my handbag and shut down my computer. I guess I would have seemed pretty rude to my colleagues as I rushed past them with only the most functionary goodbyes.

I jumped into the car and turned to kiss him, but the look on his face stopped me cold. It was clear something was troubling him and there was darkness in his eyes. I asked what was wrong and he replied that he could not stand the thought of other men flirting with me. It was driving him crazy. I felt excitement flutter in my chest, flattered as I was by his jealousy but a little worried at the intensity of it. I knew I had to be careful in case I said the wrong thing causing the darkness descend over him again and probably bringing our weekend to a premature end.

I wanted to tell him that he was the only one, that no other man looked at me but I could not tell him a lie. I took a deep breath and decided to gamble on honesty. I explained that he had no reason to be jealous. Yes, other men would approach me, others, would just stare undressing me with their eyes. I took his hand before continuing to explain that I barely noticed them anymore because he had won me. I looked into his eyes. They were glistening but I could not be sure if it was because he was glaring at me or tears were forming.

I bit my lips a little nervously before reaching over and touching them lightly on his. He grabbed me suddenly and pulled me into his arms, burrowing his face into the nape of my neck and said something quietly. I couldn't quite be sure, but it sounded like "I love you" but he would not repeat the words for me when I asked him to. The darkness had seemingly lifted with my words and I felt the tension release from me too. Our Friday night was seemingly backed on track.

My roommate was away that evening so I excitedly invited him to my place - not sure exactly where the evening would lead. As he sat down on the couch I noticed he was trembling. I wasn't sure of the cause, was it passion or the late winter chill. I offered him some tea and went to the kitchen to prepare it. When I returned with the cup, he had fallen asleep, exhausted by so many long days (and nights) of travel.

I let him sleep, watching him as he did. His chest rising and falling with each breath. His face free from any pretence, any tension looked almost childlike. I suddenly had an urge to kiss him but instead I sat quietly on the chair across from where he sat. I couldn't take my eyes from him. It was amazing that in just a handful of short weeks he had come to dominate my every waking thought and quite a few of my dreams. When he finally stirred and woke it was late. He seemed very self-conscious, apologising for abandoning me. I laughed telling him it was ok, making a joke that I had obviously worn him out. Was I really such hard work? I asked. Again the mood changed and tension returned to the room. He tried to hide it but soon he was kissing me half-heartedly as he said goodnight then he disappeared into the darkness.

The following weekend it was my turn to visit him again. He asked me to bring something I could leave behind in his apartment when I was gone.

"Are we getting serious? " I asked jokingly. He looked at me and did not smile.

"Do you mind that?" he asked, an edge of anger in his voice.

We walked into his darkened flat and he led me to his bedroom in silence, his blue eyes making my body feel weak and almost in agony with desire. He took off his shirt and I noticed a cross hung from his necklace. Was he religious or was it just a fashionable trinket?

I was so very nervous yet slowly I was being overwhelmed by his kisses. Then I heard a voice that took me a few seconds to realize was mine telling him I was ready, that I wanted him completely. He seemed taken aback by my words. Had he heard correctly? He asked me if I was sure and I nodded looking down, unable to hold his gaze.

We slowly removed the last of our clothes as we lay on the bed. He quickly rolled on top of me, gently spreading my legs. I felt something huge and warm on my thighs and I gasped, suddenly very nervous again. He whispered to me not to be afraid, he would be gentle. He tried to enter me once, twice three times, but on each attempt it seemed I was too small for him. I was lost to my passions, my body trembling in expectation of what was to come yet shyness still clung to me and I didn't give in to my urges completely. I could see both his passion and frustration growing with each failed attempt to enter me. I whispered to him that maybe he was too big and not to worry, we could try again later.

By now he was completely beside himself with desire. He kissed me deeply and once again tried to push himself inside me. Suddenly, with a little force and a small adjustment he slid into me. Instantly I felt completely full. He started to move inside me and it was if I could not feel my arms or legs. I lay on the bed paralyzed by the sensations coursing through my body, melting into the mattress with each movement inside me. He came after some minutes and lifted his weight from me dropping seemingly exhausted to my side. I lay there silently, the feeling of fullness still with me, my mind reeling from the sensations I had just enjoyed. We lay there the silence broken only by our breathing, lost in our own thoughts, then after a minute or two he leaned over and asked me if I'd like to do it again...

Ana_Ready
Ana_Ready
13 Followers