Fatal Attractions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers

She had already allowed his flirtious attention to go too far. Just then the phone rang.

"Hi Sam." It was Bob.

For the next few minutes they talked about the project. It seemed his superiors were pleased with their work.

"Good girl," she thought to herself. This would be an achievement of sorts for her.

"So when are we meeting for our dinner date?" asked Bob in his manly drawl.

For a moment Samantha didn't reply, fighting with her conscience.

"Okay, I gotta keep my word," thought Samantha.

"How about tomorrow evening? That okay with you?" she asked, hoping Bob would refuse.

"That's okay. Say by eight in the evening?"

"Sure," replied Samantha, with her palm firmly embedded against her forehead.

"Well that's that," she thought. "Might as well go thru with it. Can't get out of it now."

The next day Samantha took the afternoon off to prepare for the evening. She decided to prepare some Mexican dishes. Something nice and peppy. For the evening wear Samantha decided to wear a embroidered blouse and a skirt that ended near her knees. Simple, but yet catchy.

Bob arrived on time. He bent down to kiss her, his hands resting briefly on her waist as he held her close.

"You look lovely," he said in her ear, his right hand on her waist.

Samantha smiled at the compliment and then introduced him to her husband. They seemed to get along feel. They talked about their office work, the ongoing football matches .Samantha listened to the men as they sipped their drinks. Fred was being the courteous host and was enjoying the get together.

Both the men looked gorgeous in their casuals. She could feel her pussy cream a little as they continued with their light talk. After another round of drinks they finally settled down for dinner.

Bob seated himself next to Samantha as Fred took the chair on the opposite side.

"That's delicious. Your wife is not only a brainy girl but also a great chef. Fred you are one hell of a lucky guy," Bob, rested his left hand on Samantha's knee as he said it.

He continued to caress her as the dinner progressed. Samantha looked towards her husband. Fred didn't seem to notice anything.

Bob pushed up her skirt as he stroked her thighs. Samantha flushed as a warm sensation swept over her body. A couple of times Fred looked at her as though trying to reading something in the expression of her face but didn't say anything. Her skirt was now pushed up to her hips. Bob's warm roving hand was resting between her thighs, feeling the heat rise from her horny pussy.

Then he began to gently apply pressure.

"Oh, my God!!" she thought. "He wants me to open up my legs in front of my husband!!"

A tight knot began forming in her stomach. Her body was sending signals she didn't want to sense.

The situation she found herself in was making her horny. She began parting her legs. Bob placed his hand over her panties, causing a shiver. He kept it there, pressing the fabric between her pussy lips.

Then he began to rub her pussy. Samantha sighed and rested back on her chair letting the sexuality take over her body. She sipped from her glass, her cheeks turning crimson .

He was shamelessly paying with her in front of her husband! Now he fingered her pussy lips, trying to prise them open.

Her breasts heaved and her body shook as she welcomed the orgasmic emotions rushing thru her body. Samantha saw her husband looking her way with a questioning look.

"My facial expressions must be worrying him," she thought.

Gently she indicated to her glass to show that the drinks were effecting her. Fred continued to look at her for a moment then he nodded and continued conversing with Bob. This had gone far enough.

Samantha eased herself up as Fred and Bob made their way to the living room for a night cap. She sat at an angle so that Fred couldn't see her flushed state. Bob would look at her now and then with a knowing expression in his eyes.

"He knows I'm in heat. He knows I have accepted his adulterous offer," thought Samantha.

Somehow this thought seemed to further the illicit cravings of her body.

Bob looked at his watch and exclaimed, "Wow! It's late. Thanks for the lovely evening. I enjoyed it." Samantha got up and saw him off up to the main door. As they stood alone at the foyer, Bob leaned forward and before she could react kissed her slowly on her trembling lips.

"You smell wonderful" he whispered holding her close, kneading her buttocks with his hands.

Samantha wanted to say something. But before she could say anything, he gave her butt a last squeeze and moved towards his car.

End of Part 2 - To be continued

Azza

================== xx =========================

a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers
12