Fatal Attractions Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam thought she had everything a girl could dream of until..
5.8k words
3.37
35.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers

My most sincere thanks to cutiepie8976 for editing the story. Any shortcomings, if any, are entirely on my account

*

"Oh my God! what have I done?" she thought as she swung into their driveway. She hadn't intend to take it this far but here she was, returning to her husband with her lover's semen seeping out of her body. Worst, she had her daughter with her when she finally surrendered to her lover's charms. Her stomach churned. In a sense she had used her daughter to cheat on her father. "I'm a rel bitch," she hissed to herself between her teeth.

Fred was asleep and she was thankful for that. He would have definitely seen the freshly fucked look on her face. Samantha put Pattie to bed besides her brother and took a quick shower.

Her body was glowing with the fucking it had got. She looked in the mirror. Red marks were lining her breasts. Bob's bite marks were there for anyone who cared to look. Her inner thighs bore red scratch marks around her pussy...the leftovers of the passionate foreplay she had indulged in with Bob.

Samantha removed her bathrobe and quietly she slipped in the bed besides the naked sleeping form of her husband and shut her eyes.

Samantha woke up to the feel of her husband's gentle and warm kisses on her neck. Oh God how she loved that!!

Fred had snuggled up to her. She was turned away from him but he had pressed his body with hers. Fred continued nibbling her ear lobes...pressing his growing cock into her buttocks.

"Honey you took so long...I feel asleep playing with my little thingy and thinking about you."

Samantha flushed.

Fred grabbed her swollen breasts from behind and began to lovingly squeeze them." Baby, oh baby, don't leave me alone for so long," murmured Fred.

Her eyes closed, feeling his lips brush across her stomach. So soft. So warm. Her hands went to the back of his head, pulling him gently to her, anticipating where his mouth was moving to next.

She forced herself to open her eyes and look down at him. The top of his head. A glimpse of his warm brown eyes. A hint of a smile across his lips as he showered her body with kisses. She closed her eyes and felt herself lose to the sensations. She flushed with embarrassment as she remembered how just a few hours ago her lover had positioned himself on top of her body and made love to her.

She forced herself to open her eyes and look at her husband, revelling in the sensation of his warm mouth as his lips travelled further down her body. She liked the new lines fanning out from his eyes when he smiled at her. Suddenly she blinked as images of the evening past once again flashed across her eyes.

Fred kissed his way back up her body, flicking his tongue across her nipple before making his way to her neck. Samantha sighed as her husband pressed his lips to the soft flesh where her neck met her shoulder. She shifted slightly and pressed her legs together, feeling herself get wetter as his teeth grazed her tender skin. She wanted to cry out... to beg him to forgive her for the sin she had committed. She desperately embraced her husband in an act of atonement.

They kissed tenderly. Lips to lips. Barely brushing against each other, parting lips, gently sucking at her bottom lip. The tip of his tongue tracing her lips, then parting them slightly. She felt herself melting into his kiss as their tongues entwined and began the slow dance that would lead to their bodies doing the same dance.

Fred slid on top of her, pinning her to the bed with his weight. She sighed in contentment. His hands moved from her shoulders, stroking the length of her arms, finding her wrists. His fingers wrapped around both wrists and simultaneously lifted her hands above her head, pressing them to the bed.

Samantha parted her legs to welcome her husband. Her hips rolled up towards him and her legs wrapped around him. He was hard and waiting to slip inside. She was wet and eager. And as she rolled her hips up to meet him, the head of his cock made contact with her velvety soft pussy lips. He closed his eyes tightly for a second and took a deep breath. She arched her back and took the first inch or so of the head of his hard cock inside of her. She wanted more and tried to thrust against him. He wanted to plunge the full length as hard and deep as he could thrust it. But instead, he just softly began to thrust against her. Just an inch. Just enough to make her tremble beneath his touch.

"Please," she whispered through ragged breaths. "Please make love to me," she barely whispered, not wanting to sound vulgar but needing him inside.

A smile played across his lips. She looked up at her husband, desperately pleading with those soulful blue eyes, the eyes that looked inside his heart and tugged his soul from its safe depths out into the open. Eyes locked, he felt her melting into him, and it was more than he could stand to not be part of her.

"My baby," he whispered, never breaking the gaze. "My baby," he whispered a little louder, this time pushing slowly into her. His lips moved to her lips, not quite kissing, more just brushing against hers as the head of his cock sank as deep inside of her as he could push. With an intentional hard thrust, he pushed at her with his hips and slid all the way up inside her.

She gaped uncontrollably. He was the absolute perfect size. She could feel every single inch as he moved. Her ankles locked behind his back and she arched her back to take as much of him inside as possible. The rhythm of their bodies moving together began to build. He could feel her wrapped around him. He could feel her moving, thrusting, quivering, and every movement sent dangerous waves of pleasure through his body. Her eyes closed and he could see her losing herself in the pleasure. Then she would force them open again, quickly making eye contact again, gazing deep into his eyes as though seeking some kind of reassurance. He thrust, harder and deeper. Hearing her cry out gave him a thrill and made him want to do it again, harder and deeper. So he did. Again and again, as hard and deep as he could force himself into her, wanting to make her cum hard. And he did. But as he heard her moaning grow louder, the desperate scream of pleasure forming in her throat, he knew he wasn't just pushing her over the edge. He was falling over the edge himself and it was exactly where he wanted to be. He felt her body convulsing. Her muscles contracting around his cock as it started to throb, juices flowing down the length of his shaft, dripping onto his balls as he felt them tighten. She buried her face in his shoulder. Her mouth moved against his bare skin, softly biting trying to keep from screaming. He dipped his head to hers, catching her lips with his, pulling her face back up to his.

"Open your eyes," he demanded wanting her there with him. "Look at me." So she did.

"Always love me," she begged softly. "Don't ever stop." She was still cumming. He could feel the twitching. And his own climax swept through his body as she whimpered, her lips still touching his.

They clung to each other desperately. She wrapped her legs back around his waist and pulled him close, loving the feeling of his body shuddering and spasming on top of her, thrusting those last few thrusts, then collapsing against her, burying his face in her neck. She looked down at the top of his head and placed a kiss there, still feeling the pulsing of her lips around his softening cock.

Exhausted they lay entwined for a long time till sleep took hold of them.

Samantha woke to find herself alone. She had overslept. Fred had sent the kids to school and left for the office. Her skirt, blouse and panties had all been put in the washing machine along with the kid's clothing. The note on the kitchen table said that he had also prepared a light breakfast for her.

She smiled. It was just like her Fred, always the caring husband.

Then the guilt hit her.

Her pussy was sore but she was feeling sexy all over. In a span of twelve hours she had been fucked by two different men.

Samantha lay in the bath tub silently. Every part of her body was still caressed by a purring, lazily feminine satisfaction.

HER LOVER! Was it that??

She had been fucked by another man. True she had been flirting with Bob -giving him the come on signals. But now she had crossed the limit between flirting and affair. Where would it lead to, did she have any idea?

This question continued to nag her next couple of days. She avoided all calls from Bob. She instructed her staff to take up all calls from his office so that the project work wouldn't stall.

She had to face it. She remembered admiring his full grown cock with its lovely curve, caressing it, feeling it throb in her hands. She trembled. It was the first time after marriage that she had taken another man's cock in her hand and played with it.

Bob was great, a nice person, a pity his wife didn't know what she had ignored and lost.

AND HE HAD FUCKED HER.

And he had fucked her because she had consented.

AND SHE HAD ENJOYED IT.

Samantha 's stomach churned as she thought the manner in which he had coaxed her to strip tease for him. She reddened as she remembered the way her pulsing pussy had invited his cock inside her.

"Why Goddammit! Why?"

Late in the night she lay in her bed wide awake. Another of those nights when she couldn't go to sleep.

Her hand clasped her husband's cock as he lay fast asleep besides her. She had just sucked him off and wiped him clean. Fred had been serious for the past few days. He said it was the new loan he was working upon for their new four room house. Fred had transferred some money from her account for building up the down payment. He had taken her credit card from her purse the very next morning when she had overslept after the double fucking ... her very first overnight copulation with two men. She had to speak to Bob she decided. The earlier the better.

The next day she rang up Bob. His secretary informed her he wouldn't be back until evening.

"Damn!" Okay tell him I will be over in the evening."

Samantha made sure that all her appointments were completed well before her meeting. She had to meet him.

He greeted her with a warm hug, squeezing her boobs to his chest before she could say anything. He bent down to kiss her on her lips. Samantha turned her face so that he was only able to brush the side of her lips with his mouth.

"Sam, where have you been all this time? I've been trying to reach you but never seem to connect."

"Bob we gotta talk ...about what happened between us."

Bob sat next to her and gently caressed her face. Samantha's body stiffened as she tried to continue. But Bob cut her off.

"I know what's on your mind. You're married and perhaps somewhere inside your heart there is doubt about us." His voice was soft and soothing. He handed her a drink.

"Alice left this package for you," said Bob

Samantha opened it. Inside was a heart shaped "Thank you" card addressed to her and Pattie. And a box of chocolates for Pattie.

"Oh, how very sweet of her. She's a lovely girl." Samantha was taken off guard by the gift. She hadn't come prepared for anything like this.

"Thanks, Sam."

"For what, Bob?"

"For making my daughter's stay with me a memorable moment for her."

"No Bob. You don't have to thank me for anything. I did what I thought was best."

"And Bob, as far as memorable moments go, I think I let my emotions get the better of me."

"No, Sam. No. You, we just followed our heart's desire. You are a wonder of a woman. I have been always been attracted to you. But I never really got around to expressing my feelings. Until the other evening."

"And baby, somewhere deep down in your soft heart you care for me. Maybe more than care. No, I don't want you to say anything. I just know it," said Bob as his hand gently rubbed her knee.

Samantha squirmed in her seat.

She remembered his foreplay during the dinner. She had been attracted to him and had been flirting with him. He had correctly read the signals and pursued them to their logical culmination.

But she hadn't planned to end the evening that way.

And yes, she had to admit, somewhere deep down she still held a soft corner of her heart for him.

They remained silent. Bob refilled her glass and put it in her hand.

"Bob what I did was indecent of me. I don't blame you for what happened between us."

"My love, you did nothing that was not normal. You are a woman of substance. Being married doesn't mean that you are caged in a lonely existence, oblivious to the effect your charming personality has on those around you."

"There was love, there was caring and there was a lot of affection in the manner we made love. There was no sluttiness Sam, none at all. Don't ever hold that guilt inside you. You did not betray your marriage commitments. They stand true, even now."

"And Sam," continued Bob as his hand massaged her thighs, pushing up her skirt, "had you been available; I think I would have stood a chance of winning your hand. I'm not wrong am I?" Bob asked. His roving hand had reached her womanhood. Gently he began to press her pussy from above her panties.

Samantha pursed her lips. She knew that a lot of what he was saying made sense. She had had sex with him because she wanted him to fuck her. No she had not had sex. That would be incorrect. She had made love to him. Made love only as a woman can do when she likes a man.

She was married.

And she was also in love with Bob.

Perhaps her body had recognized this all along. Perhaps that was why she never felt affronted by his advances. Instead she had let him on as though in a mute acceptance of what her body and soul had already acknowledged.

Samantha leaned back and closed her eyes. She sighed.

She had come here to talk things over with Bob and clarify her stand. But now this meeting had forced her to accept what had been subconsciously going inside her, tearing her apart.

Bob continued to play with her pussy. He gently pushed her legs apart with his hand. He could feel her heat emanating from her pussy. The drinks and Bob's foreplay were now taking control of her senses.

Samantha felt her resolve weaken as she sensed her body once again succumbing to his desires. Images of their sexual liaison began playing in her mind as Bob slid his fingers inside her pussy. Bob aggressively rotated his fingers. His cock was throbbing. He knew what to do.

He slid down the couch and pulled Samantha's panties down. She didn't say anything. He began teasing her clit ...kissing it...licking it. His hands began playing with her breasts.

Bob unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. Her bra soon joined her blouse. Bob began pressing his cock on her erect nipples. Samantha moaned. Bob pressed her face forward. She opened her eyes to see his magnificent, swollen manhood fully erect.

Samantha took his cock in her trembling hands and began stroking it. His cock increased in length. She began kissing the knob...then the shaft. Bob pushed her face towards his cock and Samantha opened her lips. He pushed his cock. Samantha clamped her mouth upon his manhood and started playing with her mouth. Bob closed his eyes and savoured the sensation shooting through his cock. Then he took it just when he thought he was gonna climax. His cock stood erect at its fullest length glistening in Samantha's saliva.

"Turn around."

Without a word Samantha got on her knees, her tummy pressed upon the cushion.

Bob bunched up her skirt around her waist and slid his cock inside her engorged pussy.

Samantha wailed as her lover began fucking her. He firmly gripped her hips and his pumping took on a fast rhythmic tempo. His cock hammered inside her pussy, firing up her blood with an uncivilized, wholly elemental hunger.

Bob's buttocks tightened and he rammed her ass into his cock as stream of semen shot out.

The two lay exhausted on the carpet. Bob continued stroking her breasts, whispering provocative words against her hot skin, his breath as hot as the look in his eyes.

"Baby, I wish you were the mother of my Alice. You are hot, you are sexy."

Samantha lay silently in his arms. Then she picked herself up and moved towards his bathroom without a word. *********************************************************** The light was on in Fred's study when she entered her house. He was working on his computer, grimly looking at the figures flashing on the screen. She stood silently and looked at his back profile.

Samantha was afraid to say anything lest her voice gave away her unfaithfulness. Somehow she couldn't make herself go close to her husband. However well she may have cleaned herself up, she was sure Fred could discern the after effects of her copulation with Bob. Her legs stayed put at the doorway, her lover's semen soiling her panties.

"Bob keeping you busy," asked Fred without turning around.

"Yes, it's been a long day," Samantha replied in a low, tired tone.

"Got some hot coffee waiting for you in the kitchen. Go freshen up."

Samantha made her way to their bedroom.

The next morning she avoided Fred as much as possible. She left early for office with some excuse of paper overload.

Samantha stood at her office window, indifferently gazing at the morning traffic.

She was having an affair.

What if this became something more than an affair to reminiscent about in later years? Would she take the call? That would deprive Pattie of the loving care of her father. And worse, it would make Fred a weekend father of sorts, watching Bob acting like his children's father for the rest of his life. She shuddered at that thought. She would be hurting the two most precious things in her life.

What if Fred were to find out himself? She paled at the thought.

Last evening she thought she would be able to bring back their relationship to its proper level. She had planned to lay bare her thoughts and fears before her lover. But Bob had released another woman in her, a wild, sexually hungry woman. It was as though a hitherto hidden personality inside her had been brought out in the open.

"Where do I go from here?" Samantha helplessly thought. This man spelled danger, a sexual power that lured her on, enmeshing her in his primeval magnetism.

With a bowed head she immersed herself in her work, trying her utmost best to avoid thinking about her messed up personal life.

The ringing of her intercom jarred her back to reality. It was Simon, her boss.

"Congratulations Samantha. Our client is unveiling the new network project tomorrow at their regional office. I want you to be there at the opening ceremony on our behalf. Grab the morning flight."

Samantha slowly replaced the speaker. She was tired. Exhausted.

She shut the bedtime story book and looked at the kids .They were fast asleep. She touched their cheeks and kissed them. She continued to look at them for some more time then slowly made her way back to their bedroom.

Fred was reading a magazine in the bed.

"What time is your flight?"

"Six in the morning," she replied.

"How long will Bob's convention last?"

"Should be back the next day. By evening."

"Great. Gonna miss you baby," said Fred drawing her close as he switched off the reading lamp.

She snuggled close to him. He kissed her on her forehead.

"You are my baby love. I will always love you. No matter what."

"No matter what? What does he mean," thought Samantha. But she was emotionally exhausted. She closed her eyes and pressed her face close to him.

Samantha checked into the hotel. The reservations had been made by Bob's company. She threw her purse on the bed and lit a cigarette.

Samantha stubbed out her third cigarette in a row and walked over to the mirror. She looked carefully at her image.

a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers
12