Fatal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers

Robert. Robert Gannon. So this is the man who sent David to Ohio. This is David's intra--company rival. Susan was trying to decide whether she despised or merely disliked the man standing next to her.

"Why, thank you, Robert," Susan replied diplomatically, her broad smile still working its magic. "It's nice to meet a friend so early in the evening."

Susan finished her glass of wine and Robert immediately ordered her another. Taking her hand, Robert asked Susan to stand and continued to hold her hand as he pirouetted her before him.

"I do not believe I have ever seen a more alluring dress." Robert complimented her. "The mark of an extraordinary cocktail dress is how well it accents the mysteries of the woman who wears it."

"David's rival certainly has a silver tongue," thought Susan. She certainly was aware of who was complementing her. She remembered every anecdote, story, and curse David assigned to Robert over the past seven years of their marriage. Strangely, rather than feeling anger toward her husband's enemy for preventing her husband from bringing her to the company party, she reserved her anger toward David and his inability to avoid the trip his rival had assigned to him.

"I don't suppose you would honor me with a dance, Susan?" Robert asked. Susan accepted, downed the wine in her glass, and took the hand of her husband's enemy as he led her to the dance floor. "This is almost wicked," thought Susan.

The new couple danced several songs. When the beat of the music slowed and the lights dimmed, Robert took Susan in his arms and pressed his body to hers. Susan realized she was enjoying Robert's exercise of control over her. As the music entered its last refrain, Susan looked up into Robert's eyes and he bent to kiss her. Without thinking, Susan tilted her head, parted her lips and accepted his kiss. His first kiss was short but was followed immediately by a longer more passionate kiss. Susan was certain she was beginning to desire this man her husband hated. "I shouldn't be doing this," Susan thought. "This is wicked."

Robert led Susan from the dance floor back to the bar. After ordering Susan another white wine, Robert again stood close to her. While Susan slowly sipped her wine, Robert reached behind her waist to hold her. Susan voiced no objection. Even a casual observer would believe she enjoyed Robert's proximity. They chatted as if they had been friends, or more, for a long time.

The band commenced another slow, love song. Robert did not ask. He simply took Susan's hand and led her willingly to the dance floor. During the dance, Susan began to feel a desire for Robert. They kissed several times. With each kiss, Susan's lust increased. In her mind, she began entertaining thoughts of what it would be like to be intimate with her husband's rival. She began to imagine his hands touching her breasts and her most private parts. Parts only her husband had touched before. She tried to envision Robert in her arms . . . and between her parted legs. She wondered, with an inward giggle at the irony, whether her husband or her husband's rival had the bigger penis. Her panties were wet. Her fantasy was interrupted long enough for her to think this was not the best time to entertain thoughts of a sexual tryst because she was in the middle of her cycle and likely to be ovulating. But Susan could not stop the film playing in her mind of her making love with this man.

As the music ended, the couple engaged in yet another kiss. This time it was Susan who took Robert's hand.

"My car is waiting just outside," Susan said as she led Robert toward the door.

* * *

Although it had taken longer than he anticipated, David finally finished shopping. He had obtained suitable clothing at the mall to which he had been directed at the car rental counter, but he had to find a Walmart or drug store to get certain toiletries he had not been able to locate at the mall. It was almost 11:00 p.m. local time. David stuffed his purchases behind the front seat of his compact car and turned on the overhead light to look at the map he obtained from the car rental agency. David needed to locate his hotel on Green Street. The map had two Green Streets on it. It was broken in the middle and separated by what appeared to be a mile of unrelated road. To add to his confusion, it appeared the intervening road was a one--way road, but David could not be certain.

As he sat there studying the map with the overhead light on, suddenly the passenger side door opened and closed. David looked up and saw a young, black male sitting in the passenger seat and turned toward him with a knife held menacingly in his right hand. David was confused. He realized he forgot to lock the doors after he entered the car. Fear gripped him and his blood ran cold.

"Drive asshole," the hijacker demanded.

* * *

As she backed through the front door she had just opened with her key, Susan pulled on the bow tie worn by her husband's career--long enemy. She laughed as he moved toward her in response to the friendly tug and kissed her. The door closed and Robert reached back to turn the lock without breaking the kiss. The hungry couple kissed again.

Robert's hands began to roam. He moved one of his hands from the small of her back to her breast and cupped it. Robert was ecstatic. He was about to bed the lovely and extremely desirable wife of his rival. "Revenge, sweet revenge," he thought, "revenge for every time he stepped on my toes on the way to the top."

Robert's thoughts were broken by Susan's voice. "Not here," she said. "I want you in my bed."

"Better still," Robert thought, "I am going to fuck David's wife in his own bed! Perfect!"

Susan led her husband's rival to their bedroom. She reached up and started unbuttoning Robert's shirt. When it was unbuttoned to his waist, she reached inside and rubbed her hands across the breadth of his chest. Susan stepped back and reached behind her neck to unclasp her dress. The top fell to her waist, exposing the beauty of her perfect tits. "A full C--cup," Robert thought with delight. He reached to massage first her tits and then her nipples, which he gently, with only slight pressure, turned and pinched between his thumb and index finger on both hands. A low moan escaped Susan's lips as he bent his mouth to suckle her left tit. Susan held his head to her bosom with one hand and released her dress at the waist with the other.

Susan stepped out of her dress, which had gathered at her ankles on the floor, and began unbuckling Robert's belt. His pants joined her dress on the floor. She held her breath as she pulled down his boxer shorts and revealed his cock. Robert's dick was hardening. She reached out to cup his rather large balls and pulled her hand back across the length of only the second cock she had ever seen or touched. It occurred to her with some satisfaction that her husband's rival indeed had a larger dick. She knelt on her knees and examined Robert's cock carefully. She guessed it was about eight inches long and almost as thick as a beer bottle. She wondered if she would be able to take all of him.

Robert stepped out of his pants, and Susan held his dick and balls in both hands before pulling him to her mouth. As she licked the head and shaft of Robert's cock, she tasted his sweet pre--cum. Susan began fitting Robert's cock in her mouth as Robert held the sides of her head. Robert let his head fall back and closed his eyes as he thought he could never find a better way to get the best of his company rival.

* * *

"Where are we going?" David asked in a frightened voice.

"I tol' you, shut up man, and drive!" his young assailant commanded. "Turn here! Right here, motherfuckah!"

David turned into what appeared to be a blind alley where he was forced to bring his car to a halt. Suddenly the knife appeared close to his throat and the hijacker demanded he get out of the car. David thought it better to comply with his request. Maybe he would just take the car and leave. David got out of the car. The hijacker rushed around the small car and once again let him see the knife.

"Okay, the keys are in the car. Take it man." David tried to sound brave.

"Hey man, we don't just want your car," the knife said.

"We?" David thought, just as he saw movement in the shadows of the alley.

* * *

Susan backed up against her marital bed pulling Robert along by his cock. When she reached the edge, she reclined back on the bed. Robert knelt before Susan and grabbed her soaked, lace panties on either side. Susan raised her hips to assist Robert in removing her panties. When her panties were cast into the darkness of the room, Susan pushed herself further upon the bed and parted her legs to expose her pussy to her husband's rival. Her natural lubrication was apparent on the cleanly shaved lips of her cunt. Robert admired the beauty of her pussy. Its meaty inner lips protruded well beyond her outer lips. In her supine position, her lips were parted ever so slightly. Robert could not resist placing his lips to hers and probing the inner recesses of Susan's pussy with his talented tongue. Susan began moaning.

"Yes baby. That's it baby. Suck my pussy. Lick me until I cum. Oh, that's it . . . that's it, . . . a little more . . . oh god, I'm cumming, I cumming, I'm . . . cuuuummmminnnng!" Susan orgasmed almost immediately. The sexual tension that had been building all evening was released in a flood at the end of the tongue of her husband's rival.

Susan sat up long enough to grab Robert's long cock just as he began to stand. Then she laid back, pulling his cock closer to the mouth of her cunt.

"There are condoms in the side table." Susan said dreamily.

"I'm not using any condoms," Robert replied matter--of--factly. Susan panicked momentarily, thinking she could not let him fuck her without protection. But Susan's lust prevailed.

"If you won't use the condoms, you'll have to pull out before you cum because I might be ovulating tonight." Susan countered.

"Oh, okay. No problem," Robert agreed.

Susan continued to pull Robert's dick until its bulbous head was just outside the entrance to her cunt. Susan rubbed the tip of Robert's cock on her already wet slit. As he prepared to enter her, Susan arched her hips and spread her legs wider in anticipation of the biggest cock she had ever had.

"Please. Be gentle," Susan murmured with her eyes closed.

Robert pushed forward and the plum--sized head of his cock met the resistance of Susan's tight cunt. Robert continued to push and with an audible "pop," the head of his dick disappeared in Susan's cunt.

"Oohh," Susan exclaimed as she felt the head of Robert's cock enter her. A deep breath and she was ready for more. "Yes, Robert. Push. Give it to me. I want to feel all of your cock in me." Susan coaxed. "Every last inch!"

* * *

"Give me yo wallet," demanded one of the other three men who appeared from the shadows. As they approached, they spread out to encircle him.

"S--S--Sure," David stammered and reached in his pocket.

The man closest to David stepped forward and snatched the wallet.

"Hey, man, here's four hun'erd and twenty dollahs he'ah!" He took the cash and tossed the wallet aside.

The four men gathered around him moved closer. More knives appeared.

"Hey guys, you got what you want. Take the car and leave." David realized his assailants wanted something more. What?!? David began to panic.

Suddenly, in the dim light of the alley, David saw a flash of light and a sharp pain across the left side of his face. Something warm was on his face. Another of the men stepped forward. David felt a hard blow to his stomach and heard laughter. His gut felt like it had a knot in it. He could not catch his breath.

* * *

"That's it, baby. Push it all the way in." Susan encouraged herself as much as Robert. Robert started pumping Susan with short strokes, gradually increasing the length of his cock in her cunt. Robert finally succeeded in getting the entire length of his cock in Susan. He paused.

Susan marveled at how incredibly full she felt. David certainly did not fill her like Robert. A wave of sexual euphoria swept over her as she wallowed in her lust. As Robert began to pump his organ into her, Susan lost all dignity and began to encourage Robert to new heights.

"Oh god, Robert. I've never been this stuffed. I'm so full! I feel like I've got a baseball bat in me. Where have you been all my life? Fuck me, fuck me good."

Robert enjoyed Susan's foul mouth and her complements. Somehow it increased the satisfaction he felt in "screwing his rival" by screwing his rival's wife. Robert chuckled inwardly at his own pun. He began to slowly thrust himself in and out of her. Robert wanted to hear more of Susan's dirty talk.

"You like my dick, baby? You like what I am doing with it?"

"Oh yes, I love it. I want you to fuck me with it over and over. I want you to fill me with it every day -- every day."

"What will your husband think about that?"

"I don't care. I don't care. I gotta have your dick. I'm hooked. Its sooooo biiiiggg." Susan's breath was growing more labored as her pleasure increased. "I can't do without your dick. You can have me any time you want me," Susan said.

"Yeah? Any time I want? You're gonna fuck your husband's rival any time I want?" Robert was taking a chance. He was confident Susan knew that he and her husband were rivals, but he was not certain. The thought that Susan might be giving herself willingly to her husband's enemy only increased his pleasure.

"Yeah, oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Any time you want!" Susan was gasping for breath.

"Well, you're a little slut, aren't you? How many other men are you fucking behind your husband's back?"

"None . . . none . . . just you. I'm just fucking you."

"Are you, slut? Are you my little slut?" By now Robert was pulling all the way out and slamming himself all the way back in to his balls. His thrusts were becoming more urgent.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm your little slut. Only yours." Susan gasped.

Robert could feel his orgasm starting to build. "Oh yeah, . . . oh yeah, I'm getting ready to cum. I'm gonna fill you up!"

Susan felt Robert's cock grow a little larger and instinctively knew he was telling the truth. The momentary panic she felt at the thought of Robert cumming in her passed quickly. Still Susan felt obligated to protest, if only half--heartedly.

"No! No! You gotta pull out! Susan said weakly. "Please . . .."

"No -- I'm cumming, I'm cumming right now!" David insisted as he began to cum. "Ohhhh shit!" Susan felt Robert's hot sperm blast the back of her womb. Her own orgasm erupted just behind Robert's. She relinquished all pretenses.

"Oh yeah, . . . oh god yeah, . . . fill me with your cum. Fill me! I love feeling it in me!" Susan encouraged Robert. "Yes, I'm cumming. Oh, I'm cumming. Aaaaaggghhhh!"

"Oh, now you want my seed?" Robert teased as he kept thrusting.

Breathless, Susan answered, "Yes, darling, I want it. I want it all. Give me your seed, give me every last drop . . . oohhh god, yes, oooohh--aaaaghhh!" Susan could feel the spasms in her cunt. She was impaled up to his balls. Her cunt was holding onto him tightly, and he was coating the back of her cunt with his sperm. All the while, she was experiencing a mind and gut wrenching orgasm.

As their mutual orgasms subsided, Robert collapsed on Susan and then positioned himself on her right side, crushing her breast between them.

"Jeez, you really are a slut, but I'm glad you're my slut," Robert said to Susan as his dick slipped out of her well--used cunt. Already Susan could feel a pleasant soreness developing in her cunt. She knew she would be sore in the morning. What she could not know is her pussy was gaping and Robert's copious deposit was beginning to run out of her, down the crack of her buttocks, and beginning to accumulate on the bed sheets.

Susan smiled at her new lover as she snuggled up against him. "Who knew fucking your husband's rival could be so damn good?" she whispered.

* * *

David felt searing pain as the hoodlums plunged their knives into his abdomen over and over. They laughed as they stabbed him. They laughed as the punk holding him up released him and he fell to the ground. He lay on the littered payment vainly trying to keep his blood from escaping from the holes in his body. Their laughter grew fainter and he heard the roar of the engine as his assailants took his car and left him to die.

* * *

After a respectable recovery period filled with giggles and small talk, Susan leaned over to suck Robert's dick into her mouth. She could taste the cocktail of their juices on his dick. As she continued to suck, his dick began to recover and grow, increasing its heft each time she moved her mouth up and down its prodigious length. When it had regained its full stature, Susan rolled over on top of Robert. As she lifted herself to straddle his dick, some of his sperm dripped from her cunt onto his cock. Having positioned the head of his massive member just outside the entrance to her cunt, she plunged down and immediately impaled herself on her new lover's dick. She started slow and then began riding him with a steady rhythm. Repeatedly, she impaled herself. She leaned over. As she rocked, her nipples scraped back and forth on Robert's chest. Susan lust grew, fueled by the forbidden nature of her acts.

"That's it baby, fuck me with your big dick!" Susan began. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Yes, fuck me." Spurred by her lust, Susan titillated herself with taboo she had broken. "Do you like fucking David's wife?" she whispered.

Robert reached up from his position beneath Susan and grasped both breasts and squeezed gently. As Susan moved up and down on his dick, he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and pointing fingers, occasionally increasing the pressure to give them a firm tweak.

"Ohhhhh . . . yeah! Oh, you know I do. You know I want to fuck you. I want to cuckold that son--of--a--bitch!" Robert replied.

Susan giggled. "You want to cuckold him? You want to fuck me? I've already told you can have me any time you want . . . oh, god, . . . any where you want. You can have me in his bed, in his car, on his desk, ooohhhhh yeahhh!" Susan's climax already had started to build.

"Oh yeah, I want to humiliate your husband. I want him to know you've given yourself to me over and over." Robert said breathlessly.

"You want to humiliate him?" Susan teased, out of breath herself.

"Oh yeah, yeah I do!" Robert replied.

"Well, you probably already impregnated me. Do you think that will humiliate him?" Susan giggled as she asked.

The thought energized Robert. He grabbed Susan by the waist and turning suddenly, threw her on the bed below him. He began pounding her with savage thrusts. Susan wrapped her long legs behind Robert's back and pulled her hips up to meet every thrust. Her cunt had stretched to easily accommodate his monstrous cock. Every thrust went deep inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes. Give me your cum! Fill me up!" Susan yelled.

"I want your husband to know that his sweet little wife spread her legs like a slut for me . . . that she came back to me over . . . and over . . . for what he was not giving her. And that she begged for my sperm, my seed."

"Oh, yesssss! Aaaaagh -- Unhh! -- Unhh! -- Unhh!" Susan grunted with each powerful thrust. She felt his balls slapping her ass.

"Yes, yes, I'll spread . . . spread my legs for you whenever, wherever you want. Just stick that big dick in me!"

"I'll stick it in you -- and I'll make sure he knows I filled your cunt with my seed. Do you want my baby, slut?"

Oh yes, oh yes, yes! Unhh . . . unhhhh! Aaaaaagh!"

"Then tell me what you want." Robert commanded.

"I want your cock. Take me! Give me your dick over and over. Give me your seed! Fill me! Fill me up! Over and over and over. Make me yours!" Susan continued screaming. She surrendered completely to Robert.

dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers