Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers

"Do I look like a guy, Rick?"

"No.' I gasped.

She leaned in close. "Do I smell like a guy?" I shook my head, not trusting my voice.

She slipped into my arms and placed my hands on her ass cheeks. "Do I feel like a guy?"

I squeaked and that was it. My resolve was fading like a snow drift in a rain storm. We were nose to nose and my other head was starting to do the thinking.

"Years ago, before my Mom passed away, she had told me that the women in our family, sometimes had visions of the future. When I realized that some of my dreams were actually future visions, I knew then that I was supposed to be female. That is why I started to transition. That is why my dad kicked me out. Mom scared him and he didn't want a repeat with me.

"So you're telling me you are like Sandra Bullock in Practical Magic?"

"More like Prue, Piper and Phoebe in Charmed."

"So which one are you Danni?"

"The one that loves you Rick."

I started to pull away, but she refused to let go. "Danni we just met. How can you say you love me?"

She looked deep into my eyes. "Been dreaming of you for the last three weeks, Rick."

"But we've only known each other for a couple days."

"In my dreams I see your face and hear your voice. I knew you were the one, the moment I laid eyes on you."

"The one?"

"The one for me."

"So you say that we are fated to be together?"

"Hmm hmm." She nodded.

"Don't I have a say in this at all?" Who was I kidding? By now wanted to kiss her so bad, I almost ached.

She pulled away and turned toward the sunset. "If that is the way you feel, I can't stop you."

I had been racking my brain. I knew she reminded me of somebody and it finally hit me. Danni resembled Stevie Nicks. I knew I couldn't leave it like this.

"Danni, don't go." She turned back toward me. " Danni --stay." A single tear traced her cheek. " I still cry out for you." She took a step toward me. "I still cry ou---." Her kiss stopped my recitation. And what a kiss! Her tongue grazed my lips and I was completely under her spell. I was pulled in, her kiss was relentless. I thought I would loose myself to her and I didn't really care.

Our lips finally parted. "Now you see what I mean, Rick? It would be easier to hold back the ocean, than to fight this."

I understood all that I needed to know. I pulled her up to carry her in my arms. I kissed her again. "I surrender completely. I hope you are happy." I smiled.

"I am now my love."

She laid her head against my chest as I carried her back inside the cabin. I slid her on to the bed as we kissed again. It was more than a kiss. Our souls were united, merging as one. I realized that I loved Danni and everything about her. I worked kisses down the nape of her neck and across her collar bone. Her fingers worked the buttons on her shirt and soon her tank top covered breasts fell victim to my exploring mouth. I took her hardened nipples in to my mouth and teased them with my tongue; one at a time till she groaned in pleasure. She then set to work on unbuttoning my shirt and after it was tossed to the floor, pulled her own off so we were skin to skin. We kissed again, tongues exploring everywhere.

Danni rolled over on top of me. I could still see her smile in the low light. She whispered. In my ear. "I was telling you the truth, Rick. I do believe that we are fated to be together."

"And you are all right with this?" I asked.

"More than alright. It seems like I have waited for you all my life!" She kissed my forehead, then my mouth. She worked her way down to my nipples and past my navel. Her hand caressed my cock through my jeans.

I stopped her, rose off the bed and she moved with me. I placed her hands at my waist as an invitation. Danni unfasten my jeans and slid them down with my briefs. After I was naked, she placed my hands on her waist in the same fashion. Her cock sprang from her panties and I felt nothing but desire. We embraced. I could feel her erection against my leg and no doubt; she could feel mine against her leg. She took my hand and placed it on her cock. I stroked her as we kissed.

"I am your equal Rick, so I won't always be the bottom. Can you live with that?" She took me in hand and tugged on my erection.

I was so turned on, I think I would have agreed to anything. Our lips met again and then she dropped to her knees. Danni swallowed my cock and held my hands to her head. She wanted me to throat fuck her. As I rammed into her mouth, she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her, being even more forceful . Danni gagged and back off to catch her breath.

I pulled her up to me and she melted into my arms. We kissed and her tongue found it's way to my ear. "Did you like that baby?" I moaned my approval.

I swept her off her feet again and dumped her back on the bed. Danni squeaked and giggled. "Come to Momma, big boy!"

Starting at her feet, I painted her body with my tongue. I took and sucked on her toes, one at a time. I crawled upward sucking and licking as I inched my way up her legs. I passed her knees and looked up into her beautiful eyes as I nuzzled her hard erection with my face. She was completely shaved and smelled so wonderful. I took her in hand and teased her with my lips.

"You look so sexy baby." Danni's eyes were half closed, with lust. "My, what a big tongue you have."

"All the better to lick you my dear." I slurped.

She shuddered. "And what a big mouth you have."

"All the better to eat you with, my dear." I engulfed her cock and she squealed. She was so delicious! It was my turn to be throat fucked. Danni rammed into me over and over. The act was pure lust and I wanted her to be totally enveloped in the moment. Her cock swelled and pumped her cum down my throat. Danni screamed in ecstasy. I swallowed the best I could and held on until her cock finished it's spasm.

"My God baby! That was so good." Danni gasped. Her breathing became more regular. "Now bring that beautiful cock of your's up here and fuck me proper." I was so damn hard, I slipped into her ass easily. Danni must have pre-lubed herself at some time today. She must have thought I would be easy. Well, she was right. Her legs went over my shoulders and I being pumping into her slowly. I didn't want to hurt her.

"If you don't pick up the pace, I'm going to have to show you how it's done, my love."

"So you like it rough, beautiful?"

"I can take anything you can dish out, Baby."

Never let it be said that I was uncooperative. The bed shook as I pounded the crap, out of her ass. Danni yelped with every thrust. Soon I was pumping my load into her. Holy Shit. This was the best sex I ever had! I fell onto the bed next to her, gulping air like I had just run wind sprints.

"Not bad for a first time ass fucker." She quipped. "But baby; I need to come again." I knew what she wanted.

I couldn't believe I was saying this. "Fuck me Danni."

"Baby, I love you, so much!" Danni guided me over onto my stomach. She slid down and licked my ass, going deeper and deeper. Her tongue rimmed me and I started getting hard again. I shivered as I felt her lube my asshole. Her finger slid in and she let me get use to it. Another finger joined the first.

"I can't tell you how much this means to me, Rick. That you are letting me do this tells me that you trust me." I think Danni was crying. "Nobody has ever trusted me like this."

"It's going to hurt a little at first Baby, but I promise it will get better soon." I felt her fingers pulled from my ass, as her body slid over me. I felt her erection against my opening. "Relax as best you can Baby and tell me when you are ready."

I could just picture her perfect body on top of me. The image in my mind showed her lovely hips and tits, press against me. I could feel her full weight shift when I told her that I loved her. Hips moved forward and the pressure on my sphincter increased. She whispered 'I love you too Baby' as she entered me. The pain was almost jolting, but I held on and breathed her name, as she bottomed out. Danni lay still, trying not to make it worse.

"I promise it will get better Baby." The pain started to ebb and I relaxed a bit. "See Rick. It's almost over." Danni pulled an inch or two away and slid back into me. I groaned.

"That's a boy. Momma is going to make you feel so good." In a bit, the pain vanished entirely.

"If you don't pick up the pace Danni, I'm going to have to show you how it's done."

She squealed. Her full length lay on top as she started slamming my ass. Not only didn't it hurt, but I started getting hard again. "You like being my bitch, lover?" Danni pulled me up into doggie position and really went to town. After awhile, she cried out and fell onto my back. I felt her cum filling my ass. She rolled off of me and I took her in my arms. We kissed again.

"That was so great. Thank you." Her breathing returned to normal. "We're bonded now for life, Baby. I love you."

"I love you too Danni. But ---there's something----."

Her eyes grew wide with concern. "Did I hurt you Baby?"

"No. It's just that I---."

"Tell me my love." Her trepidation continued.

"I'm still horny, Danni." I admitted.

She smiled that great smile of hers. "Heads or tails Baby?"

griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers
12