Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moaned softly, cooed encouragingly, and eventually rolled apart, only to move into a position that allowed them to come face to face with each other. Their cocks limp and wet hung low, the tips almost touching, as they pressed themselves together. Mikal leaned in, gathered Henry to him, and kissed him deeply tasting himself on his lover's tongue. When their breathing became less haggard and their thoughts more focused on the rest of the night and once again on each other, both men began to arouse the other.

Protection and lube were within easy reach, tucked within the drawer of the bedside table. Mikal willingly covered Henry's shaft with ribbed latex, and lube. He then moved, positioning himself on his hands and knees. He felt the gentle hands of his lover on his ass, spreading the hard cheeks.

The initial invasion was unnerving for Mikal, only because Henry had been his first lover since losing Bryan. But once the head had penetrated his anal channel, Mikal relaxed and eagerly pushed back. He heard Henry groan in pleasure and felt his hands on his hips, urging Mikal to push further back. Mikal willingly took all that Henry offered, welcoming the thickness and the foreignness of the new man. He purred in satisfaction, grinned, and tightened his muscles, capturing his lover's cock in a vise-like grip.

"Oh fuck yeah," Henry groaned, as he held himself within Mikal's embrace. He slowly dragged himself out, inch by inch, and then pushed back in. Repeatedly Mikal was treated to the sensation of having his ass full and then partially empty. He reached between his legs and began to pump his cock. The flow of blood was easily felt within the ridged veins.

" Amazing lover," Henry whispered as he began to increase his tempo. Mikal mimicked the action, speeding up on his manual stimulation to match the rhythm that Henry set.

Soon the two of them were once again groaning, grunting, and cursing their way toward completion. "Hold on, baby," Henry hissed, "save . . . save your cum for me," he gasped as his cream shot into the tip of the condom.

Mikal stopped stroking, anxious to feel Henry's mouth on his cock. When the other man freed his cock from Mikal's ass, it came as no surprise to Mikal when he was forcefully rolled over, and his shaft enveloped by Henry's mouth.

Once more he was finding a path to ecstasy that was littered with shards of electricity and heat. He looked down on Henry, took note of the cat-like grin on the other man's face, and sighed before falling back onto the mattress. The world spun around him as Henry crawled up his body, discarding the condom. He was pulled into the other man's arms and spooned.

The sound of their breathing mingled, and when morning arrived, Mikal's legs were entwined with Henry's. He studied the sleeping man's face, noting the morning whiskers and wondering what they would feel like rubbing against his thighs. He took a deep breath, snuggled closer, and found himself thinking of fate.