Fate and Destiny Ch. 05

Story Info
The plan.
2.9k words
4.6
6.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.***

CHAPTER 5-THE PLAN

The plan came into motion; Abigail took two days off from her work due to a fever. Noel was not allowed to go outside the house since Abigail was not there to accompany her. She was not even allowed to go to college on her own. On the third day Abigail entered the mansion fully clothed in a pair of denims and a long sleeved t-shirt. She was also wearing a cap, sunglasses and also a mask.

The head housekeeper saw her and questioned- "What are you doing here? I thought you were down with a fever."

"I am but Noel called me and said she was lonely and wanted to see me so I came by. Don't worry I will leave soon and I have this mask to prevent any infection."

"Okay you can go to see her but go home soon."

"Okay."

Half an hour later Abigail walked through the front door. The head housekeeper felt that she had been crying. She thought that Noel and she must have got into a fight.

Sometime later, nearly after two hours since Abigail left loud banging and screaming noises could be heard in the mansion.

Someone was screaming for help. When the servants and maids heard it carefully, they were sure that the noises were coming from Noel's room. When they rushed inside, the room was empty but the screams were coming from the bathroom. The opened the bathroom door and found Abigail in her underwear. Her legs were tied and it seemed like her hands were also tied. She had somehow managed to free herself. The head housekeeper asked her for the details.

"When I came into the room Noel was sitting on the bed and she was teary eyed. I asked her if anything was wrong but she didn't answer me. After consoling her I got ready to leave but she attacked my head from behind. She didn't hit me that hard but I was already weak so the lightest stroke was enough to make me lose my senses. When I came back to my senses I found myself in the bathroom naked with my hand and legs tied up. She had also stuffed my mouth with a piece of cloth. I tried really hard and managed to untie myself. She had taken all my money and ..." Abigail said. She was shaking with fear as well as cold.

"That's enough. I know what happened after that. Michael, take to the hospital." She ordered.

"Madam, I am sorry but I think I will be fine. I want to go home and rest."

"Okay. Your salary will be deposited into your account. You don't need to come here anymore. Get dressed and go home."

The head house keeper said. "And keep your mouth shut." She said before leaving.

Abigail was never sick. It was the plan all along. It was hard for Noel to tie up Abigail and lock her in the bathroom. But she had to do it. If her aunt would have found anything suspicious she would have made Abigail's life hell. They planned everything carefully and it was going smoothly.

* * * *

Earlier, Noel met Leon as the designated place at the correct time. She had taken a bus to reach the Big Ben. Abigail had lent her money for trip from Epsom to Central London.

Noel was never skinny. She had a curvaceous body and it was her greatest asset but in the last month or so she had lost a lot of weight and looked like she was going to get blown by the wind. Leon was very disappointed but he knew he was going to make her as before.

Noel ran towards Leon when she saw him. She jumped on him and started kissing him. People were staring at her but it was her least concerned about it.

Both of them were out of breath when she stopped kissing him.

"It was nice way to say hello." Leon said.

"Lovers never say hello to each other, they always say I love you." Noel kissed his nose. "I missed you so much."

"I can definitely see that. You lost a lot of weight. Now your breasts and curvy voluptuous ass must have become really small and it would not give me much pleasure to grope them." Leon said with a sexy voice.

"Stop it. I know I lost a lot but I can gain it again if you like." She said while kissing him on his neck.

"Okay I will make you even sexier than before but for now we have only an hour to before we get on our flight to Ireland. Thank god Abigail sent me your passport before."

After an hour they got on their flight. Noel was happier than ever to be with her beloved.

An hour later they reached Dublin and from there they took a train for Castle bar in Mayo County.

Leon had booked a hotel and Noel found the room very beautiful. They took a shower together. Noel washed him while paying special attention to his throbbing cock until he came in her hands. He washed her hair and washed her body. His gentle caressing caused her love juices to flow in her pussy. He rubbed her tits and kissed and sucked it. Trailing his kisses downward, he reached at her pussy which was dripping wet not from the water but from her excited state. He kneeled beside her and kissed her pussy. He lifted her left leg and placed on its shoulder. She was holding on his hair while he licked her juices. He slightly bit her clit and she moaned louder than ever.

The pain was subsided because now Leon was licking her clit. He dipped his tongue in her pussy and she shivered. The in and out motion of his tongue made her come on his face. He licked all the love juices. The pleasure and orgasm had hit Noel very hard. It was getting hard for her to stand. Leon washed her up quickly and they were soon in bed.

Noel kissed him with all her strength to make him understand how much she missed him. She pushed him on his back and kissed his neck. She nibbled his nipples and he shivered. She paid the same attention to the other nipple and descended downward. When she reached to his most sensitive and demanding part, she couldn't help her urge to lick the cock's head.

The head was pink and throbbing in his mouth. It was the first time she was giving a blowjob and she wanted it to be perfect.

Leon was moaning when he said-"It is not needed. I only want you. You don't have to think that you need to pay me back."

"I am not paying you back, I wanted to do this. I wanted to taste you." She said between her licks. She licked his balls and squeezed them in her hands before resuming with her previous work. She licked him and when she put it inside her mouth, she could hear him groan. His cock was going in and out of her mouth and it was getting hard for him not to come.

"Please Angel; I want to come inside you please." And he pushed her on her back and pushed his cock inside her throbbing pussy. He kissed her and repeated his declaration of love for her.

"Get on your hands and knees please." Leon requested.

Noel obeyed and soon she could feel him filling her pussy to the brim. He slammed into her. Harder and faster than ever, the bed was swinging by their speed and she was moaning very loudly. The moans were getting louder with each thrust. She came many times and each orgasm made it very hard for her control her knees and arms.

Leon couldn't wait any longer and came inside of her spilling his seeds inside her womb. As soon he came she came again and she collapsed onto the bed. Leon rolled her and adjusted his head on her chest between her breasts and held her tightly.

His weight was on her but she felt very warm and loved that very moment.

"I am sorry Angel, I didn't want it to be that rough but I couldn't control myself." Leon apologized.

"There is no need to be sorry. I really it when you let go while making love to me. I loved it. I had more orgasms than ever before." Noel said.

"Okay. If that's what you say."

"You know something."

"What?"

"I am not on pill anymore.'

"WHAT?" Leon was shocked. "I will get you a morning after pill. Let me get some now."

"It's okay. I want to be a mother. I know you would say I am very young but I want to."

"Will you marry me Angel?"

"Yes, of course I will but before that you have to get a job and a place to stay."

"You know, I am here on a work visa and I have also looked into a few job offers before coming here. So if you don't mind we can get married after two weeks."

"I am so happy but I am scared too. It feels like it is so good to be true. I don't want it to be all taken away from me. I will be shattered if anything happens to you."

"Shhh, nothing will happen to us. Now get some sleep."

They soon were asleep.

* * * *

The next week Leon was able to find a decent clerical job at a local firm and had also found a small cottage to live in. They were making arrangements for their small wedding and decorating the house was in full swing.

They made love every moment they found appropriate and were all over each other.

The cottage was a very comfortable house and it was made into a love nest by the two lovebirds living in it. It was a Saturday and Noel woke up to a rally beautiful and sunny day. The next day they were getting married so this day was to be only for SHOPPING. Noel was delighted. She was getting married to the love of her life. She was feeling sorry for her mother for not being there for her only child's marriage but she was glad that they were far- far away from her father and his goons.

Leon was making breakfast for her and after taking a shower, she went into the kitchen. She was only wearing Leon's shirt which was very big for her. It was her normal attire these days. The smell of bacon was all around and she found herself very hungry. She pulled a chair around the kitchen table and waited for his attention.

"Good Morning Madam! Today there is bacon, scrambled eggs, bread and orange juice for breakfast I hope you like it." Leon said, in an Irish accent but failing.

Noel laughed and asked-"I would love to have it but what would you like for breakfast?"

"I would love to have you as my morning meal since you are looking so sexy in my shirt, Madam."

"Stop fooling and eat before it gets cold." Noel said with a grin. But she also wanted to make love to him. He was looking very edible in those boxers.

They together had their breakfast. Noel collected the dishes and started cleaning them.

Leon cleaned the table.

Noel felt strong arms around her waist and moist lips on the back of her ear kissing her very slightly. She shivered. The heat in her body traveled from head to toe.

"Stop, it Leon. I am trying to clean the dishes."

"It is almost done and do you really want me to stop."

She finished her job and when she tried to turn around in his arms, he stopped her.

"Don't move Angel. Please stay still."

His hands raised the shirt and she felt his rough hands on her breasts. He tweaked her nipples. He played with them using his forefinger and thumb while kissing her neck and occasionally licking her ear. One of his hands gradually came down and he inserted two fingers in her wet pussy. The thumb was rubbing her clit. He slowly pulled her fingers out and inserted them again in the warmth. The slow torture was not enough for Noel she wanted his cock.

"Leon, please I want you inside me." She said between her moans.

"But fingers are already inside you. What else do you want?" Leon asked with mischief in his voice.

"I want your large, hard and throbbing penis in my vagina. I want to you make me pregnant." She said stammering.

He was waiting to hear her words filled with desire. He inserted hid cock inside her velvety hole.

Both of them moaned as the sensation of being connected to each other on the most intimate level. He pushed into her. His long and slow strokes were torturing her but when he pulled out of her for longer than needed she was frowned-"What are doing Leon? Please impale me with your penis. It is my salvation."

"You are being pretty dramatic, Angel." Leon said nibbling her ear.

"Please Leon I need you. Please." Noel begged.

Leon turned her around and pulled her into his arms. He picked her up and laid her on the kitchen table. In matter of seconds he pulled his boxers down and unbuttoned his shirt from her body. He kissed her fiercely while penetrating her. She felt so warm and nice. He considered himself lucky that she would be his wife in the next 24 hours. He slammed into her. Noel has shown her interest in rough sex but still he wanted to be gentle. He pushed into her and pulled out of her with all his force. He grabbed her tits and mauled them. It felt so good with her.

She was squirming beneath him and the sight of it made him love her even more. Soon her pussy walls tightened around his cock and she was rocked by her orgasm. She felt like she had died and was in heaven. The orgasm was very strong.

Leon couldn't control himself and came inside her. He collapsed on her.

After a few they recovered from the powerful orgasms. Noel kept kissed his fore head and said- "I think we should have a shower. I am really sweaty. We have to get our wedding dresses. Don't forget we are getting married tomorrow."

"That means you are joining me in the shower and I remember you are going to be my wife tomorrow. Let's make love all day today before we lose our single status."

"Shush. Now get up and get ready." Noel said. She was blushing the entire time listening to his comments.

They took the shower and also made love. Noel was sure that Leon was trying to get her regnant by the end of the day.

They went to get their wedding bands and dresses. They made sure everything was perfect for their wedding.

When they were getting out of a bakery shop after giving orders for their wedding cake Noel saw one of her father's henchmen. She had seen him coming to their house and having long meetings with her father.

She was shaking with fear when Leon asked-"What's the matter Angel? Why are you shaking?"

"You see that man on the other side of the road smoking. He is one of my father's friends. He is a drug dealer. I think he's here in search of me."

"Okay. Don't panic. Let's get in the car and we will go to a safe place." Leon assured her.

He pulled her to him and they walked toward their car.

Noel saw in the rear view mirror that the man was following their car in his van. She asked Leon to speed up.

They were out of the town and approaching the country side. The scenery was very beautiful but at this stage it made the situation more horrific.

The van behind him was following them and they were speeding up. All the speed limits were already broken.

Leon suddenly said-"Listen Angel, this is very risky okay. You have to do what I say. They want you. I will stop the car and you will get out of it okay. I want you to be safe no matter what."

"What are you saying Leon? Once they get me, they will kill you. I want to be with you. Please." Noel said with tears in her easy.

Suddenly the van behind them took over and stopped some ten meters ahead of them.

Leon's car was in too much speed.

"If I apply breaks now, the car will hit the van and both of us will be dead but if I slow down and push you out of the car, at you will survive. Angel nothing is more important than you to me." Leon said looking into her eyes begging her to understand.

"It is not going to happen. If you die I will die too." Noel pulled Leon to a kiss and turned the steering wheel of the road. The other side of the road had a slope and the car slid down.

Noel opened her eyes and said-"I love you."

"I love you too." Leon answered her before the car was shattered into pieces.

* * * *

***THANK YOU FOR READING.***