Fate and Destiny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura told me she wanted me again, and moved to rejuvenate me. I found myself surprised at my responsiveness to her ministrations. The second time we made love, we were more tender and loving. The passion was still there, yet it was as though we wanted to have two separate memories to recall when we were apart – a rough, rushed passionate fuck and the gentle and romantic making love.

Eventually, we sat naked on the floor of my office leaning against the sofa, my arms wrapped around her. We kissed often – hard and wild, soft and tenderly, and everything in between. I stroked her body, and she reciprocated touching me everywhere.

I finally spoke, "Laura, I love you. I knew it the instant you walked into my life – that first day weeks ago."

She kissed me and whispered to me, "Jon, you are the love of my life. I love you too."

I wondered what we were to do with our newfound attraction and discovery of each other. I raised my thoughts with her: "Can we be together again? What are you feeling?"

Laura said, "Oh God, yes, I want to be with you every moment of every day – like this or just together." She was then pensive for a moment. "For now, I think our lives should stay the same. We won't upset any apple carts, at least for now. We'll have to see how we feel about each other and this – us – over time. My mind has been fried by you – by my thoughts about you." She looked at me tentatively and asked, "Is that all right? I mean I ..."

I interrupted her: "No, that's perfect for now. My brain is a jumble too with nothing but thoughts of love for you. It's not normal and I know things will quiet down. We're in what is known as the infatuation phase; it passes and hard to believe but we'll think more rationally about this – us – in a few weeks. Then we can see if we want to do anything differently. Right now I feel as though I'm in a fairy tale with you."

"I'm madly in love with you," She whispered as she turned to me for a kiss, the nipples of her stimulated breasts again rubbing lightly across my chest as she squirmed for greater body contact with me. I felt arousal again, but knew it would futile to try to start a third round of lovemaking at my age.

I glanced at the clock. We'd only been together an hour. So much had happened in that time. My life had changed. My love had changed. I knew I'd spend days sorting out what happened between us, and thinking of things I wished I'd said or done – ways I would think to show or tell her I loved her and wanted her with me. I was surprised at what an incurable romantic I had suddenly become.

Laura said, "I don't want to leave. I just want to stay like this all night."

"You might be missed," I suggested.

"Poor Gary. He's all wrapped up in the paper. His intentions towards me and our marriage are good, but his first love always has been and always will be the paper."

We kissed some more and I stroked her pubic hair. I liked the bristly feel against my fingertips. Laura seemed to like it too.

About seven o'clock Laura said, "I guess I should probably go."

"I have a couple of thousand questions for you," I said as I stood. I extended a hand to help her up, and then pulled her naked body against mine one more time. We kissed as we fondled each other's genitals more in teasing gestures than with the expectation of anything further happening between us.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"I suppose."

I suggested, "Can we take something to Gary? Pizza or something?"

She cocked her head to one side and said, "I'll see." She walked across my office in her nakedness, a picture of beauty I'll never forget, and found her purse and cell phone. I listened to her place the call and have a brief conversation with her husband. The result was that Gary told her he already had a cold pizza sitting on his desk as he worked on his editorial.

We dressed, but not without a further pressing together of nude bodies and kisses. I noticed my office had the musky smell of sex to it. I hadn't experienced that for years, not really since Marsha and I had last shacked up at some motel around the Boston loop. This was different in so many ways; there was love here. Marsha was a fuck buddy, but Laura was my love. I left a window open, noting as I did that the doors to the office had been completely unlocked the entire time we'd been together; anyone could have wandered in and discovered us. I resolved to have my brain more in gear when we did this again.

We did dinner at a local tavern that was also known for its good food. I noticed a few parishioners there, so we kept things quite formal and business looking. We did share a few clandestine kisses in the parking lot before we both headed home.

To be continued