Fate at First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell slowed down, moving his hands from her breast to her hips. She sensed him leaving her.

"Lay on the bed Alyss. I want to—"

"NO!" she spat out. "Keep... don't stop..." She leaned back forward, thrusting her hips backwards, driving him back into her. "Don't stop... keep..." She bounced back and forth onto his cock, not wanting the sensation to cease. "Don't... stop... fucking... me..."

Stunned, Russell obeyed. Having never heard Alyss use such language, it only enhanced his appetite for her. He again placed his hands on her hips and continued thrusting, doubling his already energetic efforts. She felt even more wet, the juice now spurting from her hole each time he dove in. The sensation of being within her adding to his own ecstasy.

Alyss took in the moment with abandon. Her doubts and misgivings long gone, feeble as they were, replaced by a carnal fulfillment Russell provided. Her body jerked back and forth, all the while she drew in shallow, staccato breaths, between which exhaling slight, deep moans of pleasure. Oddly, as Russell pounding her, filling her, all that existed for her was the pleasure he provided, and the one man. He was there. He was behind her. He was in her.

Reaching back, she again began stimulating her clit, her free fingers pounded by Russell's balls.

He wanted to control himself, prolong the unexpected evening with Alyss. But he found it hard to do. Her almost constant, sputtering, steady moan adding to his excitement.

Alyss imagined the man ravaging her. This is what she wanted. His warm hands were on her hips, holding her. She felt Russell slowing.

"Don't... stop... fucking... me!" she again said, almost as a command than a request.

Her words egged him on, defeating any attempt to hold back, to extend his time within her. The desire to please her gave way to the moment. He felt his load brewing within in his groin. Looking down he watched his dick rapidly swallowed by her pink lips each time he moved forward. Biting his lower lips, he leaned back, his head facing the ceiling above.

"Oh... God... Alyss... Oh... God!" he shouted out between thrusts. "You... feel... so... good!"

She did not hear him. Her ears filled with her own vocal ecstasy. Her body trembling, that peculiar, pleasing sensation gathering force within her stomach, making its way up her spine, then colliding with the image of her desire within her mind. Stimulating herself no longer required, she used both hands to clutch the blanket beneath her head. Unconsciously, she buried her face into the it, gnawing the soft cover.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she spat out, teeth clenched, anticipation in her muffled voice.

Russell suddenly let out a manly groan, clutching her hips, his body coming to a stop deep within her as rapture shot up his spine.

Alyss exploded with his last push. Her head shot up, the muscles in her quaking body flexing and bending. The intense quiver from within pushed out a deep moan through her mouth. Nearly collapsing upon the bed, the delirium of her orgasm almost robbed her of strength.

A warm, tingling sensation encompassed her entire pelvis. She now felt him now slowly moving back and forth, with that subtle jerk forward once all the way back in, his swollen head caressing the flesh within her. The warm touch of his hands, making their way from her hips upon her back, gliding ever so gently along her still trembling body, stopping at her neck

Burying her head into the sheets still clutched into a small bunch in front of her, Alyss felt him move her hair to one side, then his hands come around, grasping each of her breasts. Her still erect nipples welcomed his touch as she continued a slow grind against his crotch.

He pulled her up a bit, then leaned forward and kissed her exposed neck. The sweat on his chest added to that upon her back as their flesh pressed against each others.

"Thank you, Alyss," he said, still catching his breath after cuming. "Thank you."

She said nothing. The marvel of her orgasm began fading, along with her desire to be there.

Scooting forward, Alyss allowed Russell's shrinking cock to leave her. She crawled away from him on all fours upon the bed, making her way toward one of the pillows along the headboard. Once there, she lay down on her side, facing away from Russell, tucking her hand under the pillow now holding her head. With her free hand, she reached down to her crotch. She heard Russell moving away, then the slight click of a light switch from within the bathroom adjacent the bedroom. All the while, her index finger pressed against her still hard clit. Slowly, two other fingers found their way into her. The still warm juice therein greeted them.

She saw him again. This time, his burning image competed with that of sleep, the fatigue of unfulfilled lust. Her mind wandered between desire for him, attenuated by the fingers continuing to please her, desperately trying to resurrect the sensation from moments ago, and the ever growing darkness of sleep. The thought of turning to face Russell, wherever he now was, never mixed with these.

As fatigue and sleep competed with her still burning desire, the image of that one man held her attention.

Through the haze of drink and fading carnal afterglow, it was the last thing she saw that night.

#

Alyss slowly awoke from a half filled night of sleep. Her eyelids rebelled against any effort opening her eyes. Blinking several times, she saw the light of a new day peeking through the blinds of the single window.

She knew where she was. Although the more than usual amount of drinks the night before may have affected her judgment, it had little effect on her memory. The soft bed and sheets took the edge off the shame slowly growing within her. As she awoke, the reality of what she had done, and why, and with whom, grew stronger.

Part of her hoped it had been all a dream. Seeing that man. Hoping he did not exist. Hoping not to feel that way again. Her uncontrollable urges. Leaving with Russell. Using him like that. The subtle, tender sensation between her legs only confirmed what had happened.

And just as suddenly as that revelation hit her, the image of that one man came into her mind.

Not again... why can't I just...

The thin sheet covering her still naked body hugged her skin. Russell must still be asleep next to her, under the sheet as well. Slowly she turned, not really wanting to face him, not really wanting to cuddle or bask in the long faded afterglow.

Moving more and more around, twisting her back until she faced the other side of the bed, she caught no glimpse of him. Russell wasn't there.

She turned her body around and sat up, staring at the empty spot next to her. Next she looked at the wide open bathroom door. The light was off.

"Russ—" she spat out in a soft voice, then cleared her throat. "Russell?"

There was no answer.

My phone, she thought. Must have a dozen texts from my roommate wanting to know if I'm okay.

Turning back around, she placed her feet on the floor, holding the sheet over her chest in an attempt to remain covered.

What a hypocrite. Fine time for me to regain my modesty. Not after the show I gave last night. She leaned forward and put her free hand on her head. Don't stop fucking me! I actually said that! Twice! Why didn't I just ask him who's my daddy!

She let out a sigh of shame. The memories of her uncontrollable craving came flooding back. Turning her head slightly, she saw her phone upon the small table on that side of the bed, a small, pale green light waxing and waning thereon. Plenty of texts to answer. Then she saw what appeared to be a piece of paper under it. Curious, she reached for it.

The handwritten note was from Russell.

Alyss,

Sorry I had to bolt. Got an emergency call from work. There was a small fire on the floor below our office last night and we were all called in to make sure everything was okay. Was planning on taking you to breakfast if you felt like it. Got all your clothes on the chair next to my dresser...

Alyss looked over towards the corner of the room. Upon the chair sat her pantsuit, the pants folded over the back and jacket hanging over them. Her camisole lay upon the seat. Her thong neatly folded atop it. Shoes upon the carpet. She looked back at the note.

Feel free to wash up if you have to leave before I get back. Sat out some towels and soap for you in the bathroom—

She closed her eyes and let out another sigh, the shameful feeling within her growing stronger with each passing moment.

Can he be more of a... friend! And I treated him like... The realization of what she did, although always there, hammered away at her heart. I used a man— no! I used a friend. And all I could think about was that man I saw the whole time, like Russell wasn't even there.

She looked back at the note.

... for you in the bathroom to use. Thank you for everything last night. I really enjoyed it.

Give me a call or text later. Let me know you're okay.

Russ

Alyss slowly stood up, placing the note back on the table.

"This can't be happening again," she said aloud in a soft voice, staring at the now empty bed. "I'm not nineteen anymore."

She let the sheet fall to the floor. It took her a few minutes to dress. She then fled from the apartment.

12