Fate Determined Ch. 02

Story Info
More is revealed to Fate.
2.6k words
4.02
21.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Fate awoke she heard two men speaking. One was her capture, the other had a rusty Eastern European accent.

"You were lucky to meet Domina Jane, show she might recommend us, I was zurpised she attended the XTC fair and yes, I vould recommend de 30 day courze. Ov courze , U villbe training in her presence of voluntary and involuntary slaves." The European stated.

"How many other personal trainers will there be." Steve asked.

"There iz one other pair, an older madam an her nue young slaveboy. At ziz time. But do not foreget, there is 6 udder slaves that we will be trainings while you two trainz your personal slaves."

"Thirty days, fifty thousand dollars" Steve said under his breathe.

"Ya vol, and if you wish to sell your slave, depending on her oobdience or lak der of, you could might fetch up to one hundres thousand dollars, especially if she is a prized Arabian mare."

"No questions asked, guaranted anonymity "

"Ya vol, you will be given a code name, and she vill be given Fate, only I vill know you u are, and it vill not vritten anyvere."

"DEAL"

"Ve will call you when both of your blood test are done this afternoon. If they are clean, you vill Vire me de money, and ve vill pick you up tomorrow, our new class vill start on Sunday. Now may I zee zee student."

Fate listened as the men came and opened the door. When the door opened there was her capture and a tall, blonde muscular man holding a black medical bag.

"Pleaze, untie her so I may exam her."

Fate was untied, and the blonde European removed her bit.

"Please, my child, stand while I exam you"

"You Bastards cannot do this, I am ....." Fate started to exclaim.

Before she could finish her sentence the European struck her face with a blinding backhand.

"Child, your FATE has been determined, now you can surrender peesevully, or you can be forsed to surrender violently, BUT you will surrender."

The man produced some rubber gloves, and asked Fate to stand with her head forward and spread eagle. She quietly asked what spread eagle was, and he explained. She followed by sheepishly raising her arms and spreading her legs. He started his exam by running his hand through her hair, and then examined her teeth. His hand ran down to her breasts, and she flinched. A full breast exam ensued. When he was done, his hand ran down her abdomen and reached her groin. He knelt and she looked down.

"Eyes forvardz, my child" The examiner said sternly.

The man examined her hips, and the started to gently part her labia.

Steve could see Fate start to tense up as the examiner's hands spread her open, and heard the man make a humming sound as his hands left her vagina.

The examiner rose and asked Fate to turn around and bend over. When she did not move fast enough, he placed his hand on her upper back and pressed. Fate almost fell over.

"Unacceptable" Said the examiner as her removed the anal plug from from Fate nether region.

"Please, do not further any move amateurish trainen on this slave. Leave that to US, Sir."

The examiner seemed to measure her anus with his fingers as the exam went on. Next, he asked her to stand, and he ran his hands over her spine and shoulders. Finally, he pulled out a syringe, and drew some blood from her arm.

Paper, pen and a measuring tape were pulled out after he placed the blood vial in his bag. He handed the pen and paper to Steve and asked him to write what he said.

"5 foot 0, 159 cm, 32B with 1.5 inch areola, puffy with 1/8 non aroused"

He licked his finger and ran it across her breast several times.

"1/4 inch aroused, 18 inches armpit to armpit, 26 vaist, 36 hips, inseam 29 inches, post pubescent by 5 years, hymen intact, labia non extruding, size 7 shoe, small arch, 105 pounds.

He finished and took the items form Steve, and asked Faith about her menstrual cycle. The examiner bound Fate's hands and ankles and proceeded to insert the bit into Fate's mouth.

Fate started to think. Classes? What kind of training? One hundred thousand dollars, her father had 5 cars worth more than that. Why did he need all those sizes? Fate did get some comfort as that "damn butt cone" was out.

As the man left, he told Steve no more amateurish training, leave her in the closet till he returned.

When the door opened, two large men proceeded to put Fate in a over sized duffle bag. She was loaded into a SUV and taken to a heliport. Steve sat up front and Fate, the men, and the examiner flew off.

Steve and examiner, who Steve found out was named Hans, spoke about how his company was giving him 45 days off for bereavement, and the hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy Steve had on Wendy. Hans reminded Steve that no cell phones or recording devices were allowed.

They landed at a large estate which Steve figured was somewhere in the Catskill Mountains of New York. Hans explained it was 200 acres, with the main building having twenty-four rooms, a Master's villa, and the largest dungeon in North America. There was a barn and several gardens throughout the estate. This all being fully secured by a dozen or so well trained security officers.

Fate was carried off and Steve was led to the villa. Hans led Steve to a spacious room, and sat him down. He explained that there was no turning back. If what he saw in the next thirty days was ever spoken, he and Fate would soon find another fate. Hans explained the history of the estate and the rich benefactor who established the estate in 1876. Hans finished by telling him his estate name was Olympus but used the ruse of The Institute of Development.

He was given a ten page guide to being a Master, and the rules of the estate. While he read, a helicopter landed and a middle aged women, with short auburn hair came out, followed by a monster of a man, pulling a muscular, blonde man in his mid twenties. Hans met her and the young blonde man was led off.

Minutes later, Steve heard the clomping of the woman's heel going down the hall. He tried to listen but nothing was said.

Later in the day there was a knock on the door and a beautiful oriental woman dressed in a blue linen tunic tied at the waist by a velvet sash, asked him the follow her to dinner. Steve noticed the woman's nipple were hard and aroused.

As they entered the common area, the older lady came out with a tall Nubian woman also dressed in a blue tunic. The lady introduced herself as Hera, and Steve introduced himself as Zeus.

They were led to a dining hall, where Hans introduced them to the trainers; Cupid, Vulcan, Bacchus and Diana. Steve was put back that they all looked like fine upstanding people. Hans explained that each had specific training background. Cupid would teach the slave the art of seduction, affection and anatomy. Vulcan was an expert at discipline, athletics and bondage. Bacchus would teach physical liberation, ecstasy and excess. Diana would teach virility conditioning, humility, and grace.

Steve was amazed that some of them had doctorates and took time off to teach at the estate. He listened for hours as they instructed him on path that fate had determined.

As dessert was finally presented, Hans clapped his hands, and both the Nubian and the Oriental dropped their tunics, and crawled between each owner's legs. The oriental women pulled up Steve toga and proceeded to bath his cock with her tongue. Seconds later Steve started to become rigid. The young girl's hands stayed on Steve's legs. Steve was amazed that she was fucking him with her mouth.

Steve tried to concentrate as she licked his head, then quickly engulfed his cock till her nose was embedded in his groin, not a gag, nor a whimper, came from the young lady. Steve could feel the drool dripping down his balls has she strove to swallow his cock. Each stroke was the same, she would flick her tongue around the tip of his cock, and quickly swallow him till she bottomed out, where she would swirl her tongue around his cock. Finally, as his balls tightened, she slowed down and applied moderate pressure with her mouth and tongue. Steve could feel his testicles tighten. His eyes seemed to roll back in his head as Steve exploded in her mouth. He could feel the back of her throat with the tip of his cock. He shivered and shook as she milked the last drop of semen from his cock. When the last drop left his flaccid cock, she started licking all the drool off of him including the floor.

As Steve recovered, he watched the young girl get dressed, and started to her the most violent words he had ever heard.

"That's IT, bite the clit, you fucking pig,.. you fucking slut, MORE, get that tongue in me. AAAAAHHHHH"

Steve looked over at Hera, who had both hands in the slave's hair and was ramming her head into her groin. As Hera slouched, he heard slurping noises coming from under Hera's chair. Soon the Nubian was wiping her lips, and getting dressed.

"Most excellent" Vulcan said as he applauded.

After dessert, Hans told the owners that it being Saturday, they should read up, and tomorrow they would be given a tour of the grounds and a schedule for the next thirty days. They would also be quizzed on the rules of the estate.

As Steve got up his legs were still soft from the massive orgasm he had had fifteen minutes prior. Diana helped him out of his chair.

"To each their own" She whispered in his ear, and patted him on the ass.

The owners were escorted back to their housing, but this time Hera was escorted back by stocky bald man. When he got to his room, the Oriental woman opened the door and started to remove her tunic. She spoke softly.

"My name is slave Jasmine and I am here for your pleasure. Master Hans wants you to start to learn the art of anal sex."

As the last word left her mouth, she started to stroke his cock. He immediately sprang to life. As he arose, she placed herself on the bed with her forehead touching the blanket, and her ass heaved in the air.

Steve noticed her anus was leaking an oily fluid. He had never done anal before and approached her in small steps. He took hold of her hips and clumsily poked at her anus. As he was aligning his penis, Jasmine thrust her ass at him. She gasped as the head of Steve's penis pierced her anal ring.

He was amazed by the dual nature of her ass. The tunnel was as soft as butter but produced a tension on his cock that was mind numbing. By the time her ass reached his groin, his six inch cock was firmly embedded in her rectum. He exhaled as he started to pull his cock back. Again she forced her ass back onto his cock and it did not take long before they had found their stride. Every time he felt himself getting close, she loosened her anal grip on his cock. Steve's mind was in another place as he ass fucked the oriental pearl. He watched as he pulled almost out, and the ring of her anus started to expand. Finally, after several minutes, Steve broke from the trance and heard the slave telling him to strike her. Without thinking, Steve reared back and smacked her ass so hard it left at faint trance of four fingers on her ass. That was all it took. He grabbed each cheek and rammed into her. Instantly he released a torrent of baby batter firmly in the bottom of her rectum.

When Steve realized he was atop the little oriental girl, he slowly pushed himself off her. She flipped around and started to lick his flaccid cock. As she bent her body down to clean the underside of cock, two small whisps of escaping liquid rang out in the room.

"Sorry Master, please do not tell. I will clean it up."

Jasmine quickly flipped back around and started licking a small puddle of semen of the blanket. Steve almost cried as he held back from laughing. Oh the fun he could have with Fate.

As he fell asleep, he pondered about Fate and how her day had gone.

Fate had not had it so easy. She was released in a small room with 4 cots and a toilet on the side wall. Each cot had a small light above it on the wall. The men had removed all the restraints, collar, and head gear and replaced it with a bland black leather collar, with rings on the front and back, and the same bland black leather restraints, ankle and wrists. The leather on the restraints, and collar were split and riveted together, making the bands almost seamless.

She was given an instruction guide to read, and told not to speak. She sat on the cot and read. The first page made her cry.

Hello Slave

Whether who are here voluntary or involuntary, that is not our concern. Our concern is to train you to be the perfect slave. The sooner you accept that you are a slave, the sooner your happiness will begin.

As a slave, you have No rights, No freedom, and No privacy.

For some of you, YOU will be sold, and you will be given to your new owners. Mark our words wisely, act up and you may be hurt, mauled or even killed, we will not care, other than failed to make the perfect slave. Learn, and learn quickly and you will enjoy your new life with fervor and vigor.

Please read carefully, punishment will be given out for any infractions. Your new life will be to follow instruction, and give pleasure.

Fate read on, and while she read, she watched each of the cots get filled. First a red head girl, then a tall blonde woman with large, round breasts and finally a muscular black man who took the last cot. Each was naked and looked perplexed but said nothing. They read their manuals and kept to themselves. Fate finished the manual with tears in her eyes.

Fate was aghast when the black man got up and used the toilet. She had heard rumors when she came to America of the size of an African's penis, but this thing looked like an ebony club. At nine or ten inches and 3 or 4 inch thick, she could not take her eyes of it as he finished urinating and shook it like a tree branch.

She had seen several penises before. Once in health class at the private academy she had graduated from and, when Kevin Ross tried to have her "Suck my Cock" after prom but luckily he was drunk, and soon passed out. Then again, he was half a large as the negro man in the room.

Fate knew life would be different in the States, but her mother knew if she stated in the gulf, she would have had no future, other than as a wife and a mother.

Fate pondered as she surveyed her new accommodations. Then she noticed the two cameras and microphones at the corners of the ceiling. She fell asleep on two slices of bread, a bottle of water and two pills.