Fate Determined Ch. 05

Story Info
A Festival of sorts.
3.9k words
4.37
17.2k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch5 the Festival


By the end of the week, the trainees were getting used to their new lives. Little did they know that they had to make it through Venus Genetrix. Due to the rigors of the estate, the slaves were unaware their first week was coming to an end as they woke.

Fate's day started as any other day, she woke and was led to the showers, and then to breakfast. After breakfast both groups were led to the auditorium but today Steve did not greet her. Fate was stunned, had he left her? Had he grown tired of her? Why?

Vulcan came to the podium and spoke.

"Today, we will enjoy the festival of Venus Genetrix, it is the festival to Mother Venus and celebrates the Roman lifestyle. The day will be filled with fun and entertainment so ENJOY. Today each slave will show off their physical and mental prowess. For some of you it will be a time to impress your possible new Masters for other a day to please your Masters. You will mingle with our guests and you may be asked to perform for them. Do well, and you can prove your worth to your possible new Masters, do poorly and you will be severely punished. You have been taught the basics in sexual pleasure, now you will start to learn the grace of sexual pleasure. Mingle, follow commands, and enjoy. Please follow Diana to the gym to get dressed."

Both groups were led into the dressing room, where they had different collars put on. The new ones were made of polished leather. They looked more like a necklace then a collar. Made of soft but pliable leather, they were one inch wide, with a tongue in the front, that extended down the sternum to an inch above the nipple line. There were small gold rings on the sides, with a large swiveled snag ring on the tongue. Everyone was given matching leather anklets and cuffs. The ladies were dressed in a sheer grey linen dress. The dresses were sleeveless, and attached, front and back, to the small loops. From the gold loops in the front, the dress went around and below the breast, and up between the breast. A small wire between the breasts gave it form. The skirt was split front and back. In the front the dress was split to just above their pubis, and to just above their buttocks in the back. The dresses were ankle length, and perfectly fitted to each slave. Fate soon realized everyone would have full access to all entrances, and each slave tits would be open for all to see. The men had linen loin clothes that that draped to their hips but were drawn up in the middle.

Fate and the other slaves were shocked as they walked out into the yard. The garden had been transformed into a fair of sorts. There were several tents set up , filled with food and drink. Men and women were wandering all through the gardens, and were seated at some of the tents. The estate slaves were in the same type dress but in red. All eyes were upon them as they enter the courtyard.

As Fate took in the spectacle, she looked over the spectacle in awe, but soon felt despair as her Master was nowhere to be seen. She soon found dread as now she might be everyone's bitch. Treated as a party favor for some less than kind person, then out of nowhere , Fate heard her name.

"Slave Fate, ohh there's my lil slave"

Fate turned and there was her Master, like a kid on the playground calling his best friend. Instantly, she assumed a kneeling position and bowed her eyes.

"I told you she was the best little slut here." Steve spoke as showing off his new toy. Fate heard another voice but was afraid to look. It had a different dialect, she had heard before, southern American.

"Well butter my biscuit, aint she just the sweetest lil thang . What is she Greek"

"No, no she is Arabian royalty. Rise Fate, and meet Savannah, I met her this morning. Steve spoke as a crowd gather around Vulcan.

"Gather all, I thank you for coming today. Today we celebrate Venus. Hopefully you find something you like. We have set up some familiar tools around so enjoy or products. LET the games BEGIN" Vulcan bellowed.

"Well I'm all new to this kinda place. As part of my dearly, departed husband's will, I had to come here and partake of the fun. Lil o' me never realized that my departed Leon was SO robust. God rest Leon's soul. I wondered why he never let go on his outings. Well he was a feisty 76, rest his soul."

As Fate arose, she got a glimpse of the woman that was with her Master. She couldn't be more than 30 years old, five foot two ,with wavy blonde hair and a hour glass figure. The woman had on cutest white, angel print sundress. She had seen image of the angel somewhere but could not remember where. Fate felt jealousy rearing its ugly head as her Master spoke.

"As I was told, the Estate has set up different apparatuses for our amusement. So if you want to try out someone, you simply tell they what you want." Fate cringed as Steve placed his hand on her chin as he spoke.

"Look Fate, look around at the playground that. Do you see anything the turns your buttons."

Fate slowly raised he head. She almost gasped. It looked like they had emptied the dungeon. There were crosses, wooden platforms, bars, and all kind of contraptions set up throughout the garden. People wandering all around. Then what came to sight almost made her mouth open, freaks of all kinds. Her eyes had to readjust.

There was a large black man in a fine linen suit but in front of him were cats? Yes, there they were, two woman that seemed to be altered to look like lepaords, right done to the paint. No, that wasn't paint, they were tattooed to look like leopards, and they faces had been altered to look like cats, and one was licking itself. "OH my" she thought as she gazed on a freakish sight next to the large black man. Her lips were bigger than a Ubangis, her breasts were atleast EEE, and built like bombshells, with nipple that extended a couple of inches. She had gold letters tattoed onto her raised cheekbones and had gold chains all over her body, with ribbon embedded into her sides.

To the right of that ensemble was a elegant middle aged lady with a giant of a man. He was every bit of seven foot tall, with thick leather straps that criss-crossed his chest. Fate's eyes grew large as she looked at his nether region and focused. The man's flaccid cock almost went to his knees. She cringed as looked at it thickness. It had to be as thick as her arm and surely would impale anything it entered.

The next person she gazed upon was an older white man that looked like a devil. He was tall but thin, with a beady black eyes and a tapered beard. He had a sturdy looking middle aged, black woman that was dressed as a horse with a brass ring through her nose. Her breasts were exposed and had gold rings with bells attached. A chain went from her nipples down to her vagina, where a larger bell was attached to a large gold ring. Fate had to look down as not to laugh as the bell rang as the lady sauntered past, but then quickly gazed up.

"No, it wasn't, it couldn't be" Fate thought as terror seized Fate as she looked onto a Arab that was walk with an entourage. It was her cousin Abu Ali. Fate quickly knelt and looked down, and looked away as she rememberrd Abu's past. He had been unnamed by her family after his ties to Saddam Hussein, Qaddfi, and numerous terror cells. Rumor had it, he was the one who tortured the Iraqi football team after their loss in the World Cup, and was linked to 3 young girls mysterious disappearances.

Fate thought quickly. "Master, Master, may I have permission to speak quietly to you"

"Yes, you may. See how docile she is" Steve replied.

Fate rose softly and whispered in her Master's ear.

"Master, the man off to the right, with..with the ghutrah headdress with the gold band, he.. he is my cousin- Abu Ali" Fate placed he finger at the tip of his mouth as to stop him from speaking.

"Master, I pledge my life to you. Pleae keep me away from him. He.. he, Master, he is an evil man, that should not be trusted. Stay away and do not get near this man as only bad things will happen." As Fate finished, she assumed a kneeling position between her Master's legs. She pulled his toga aside and gently cupped his testicles while engulfing his flaccid penis. Her Master swooned as she swirled his cock in her mouth.

"My, my, she is a hunger young thang" Spoke the southern belle at Steve's side.

Steve returned to reality as he realized the beautiful blonde was watching the young lady fellate him. He blushed as he told Fate to rise as he wanted to leash her. After Fate had risen, Steve attached her leash to the tongue of Fate's collar and was taken aback by Savannah as she pulled a handkerchief out and wiped the saliva from Fate's chin. Steve walked Savannah with Fate in tow to a tent that had been reserved for him. Steve pulled the plush chair out for Savannah and seated then seated himself. When he was seated Fate took her rightful place beside him. After a gentle tug of the leash, Fate knelt next to him.

After they were seated an estate slave came by and took their drink orders as the two looked on. The two Masters had small talk until Fate picked up on something the blonde had said. "Eros, Hawthorne Hathaway, she had heard her father speak of these names but.." Fate's mind returned as the blonde spoke.

"How wicked" She spoke.

Steve's eyes followed hers until he spotted what she was looking at. An older Oriental man was tying #3 to uneven bars. They watched as her legs were tied to the vertical posts, and her wrists were tied to the upper bars. Her ass over hung the lower bar. He showed the red head the weighted nipple clamp before he attached them. They could not see her face but they could hear her "groan" as the weights dropped. He then presented her with a " J " hook with a rope attached to it. He tied the rope to her hair, and had her orally lubricate the hook before he inserted into her rectum. He cinched the rope tight until her head was bent back. They looked in awe as he was presented with a deer skin flog and preceded to flog her.

Steve broke the silence. "Slave isn't she in your group"

Fate raised her head to see the man in full swing. "Yes Master, that is #3."

Fate looked up as the cheeky redhead flinched and groaned, as the flog struck her ass cheek. After the latest whack, the slaves ass was becoming the same color as her hair. Steve stroked Fate's hair as the red head cringed with each strike of the flog.

As people gathered, blocking the table's view, # 6 walked up with their drink order.

"Is there anything else I may get you Sir" The petite blonde asked.

Savannah spoke up. "Now how does this work. I just tell this sweet lil thing what to do and they'll do it."

"Pretty much" Steve replied.

"Come lil one, rub my feet" Savannah spoke as she pointed at her feet.

Immediately, the petite blonde knelt at the woman's feet and began giving her a foot massage. Fate gazed at the woman's feet. "Surely this woman took care of herself. Her pedicure was perfect, and what she would do a good pedicure" Fate thoughts were broken as the woman spoke.

"How old are you #6?"

"19, Mistress" #6 replied

"You're a petite lil thang, what are you like a size 2"

"Mistress, I was a size 2 but I think I have lost some weight since I've been here.

"Stand, let me inspect you" Savannah replied

"Ooh, there is a command for that, AAa....1." Steve spoke up.

Fate was about to chuckle as she thought "there were worse Masters she could have". She watched as the tiny blonde rose, slightly spread her legs then interlocked her fingers behind her head. Her eyes followed the older blonde's hands as they ran over the young girl's body. When the hand found the young girl's right nipple, it pinched. The slave let out a "yelp" as the nipple started to rise. Savannah was amazed how perky the slaves nipples had become.

"My O my, them lil blossoms are like erasers when teased" Savannah spoke.

As the scene unfolded, Fate found her libido started to stir. She was mesmerized by the soft contact between the hand and the young slave's body. The hand got to the small slit between the slave's legs. The young blonde was built like her. The mons was raised and made a perfect seal, no labia could be seen. Fate had seen other woman whose labia shown like little butterflies but these two girls were built differently. Fate would swear she could see a drop of moisture gathering on the bottom of the small slit between her legs.

"Slave do ya enjoy woman" Savannah said softly.

"Yes, Mistress but..."

The young girl took a deep breath as a finger found its mark.

"But what Slut?"

"I..I haven't really... been with another woman."

"Do you enjoy men"

"Yes, Mistress"

As the two woman spoke Fate felt a spark in her groin and got a wicked idea that might keep her from having to "perform" at one of the many stations set up. She glanced at the tent that had sprung up between her master's toga. As she was thinking, she watched as the woman moved to the edge of her seat and directed the young slave to kneel. The lady raised her skirt and young slave bent over.

Fate slowly reached under her Master's toga and gripped his erect cock as she positioned herself between his legs. She could feel his lubricant oozing from his cock hole as she started to flick her tongue across the tip of his cock. She lapped at the clear fluid as she milked the seminal fluid from cock. After she collected some of the fluid in her mouth, she turned while still holding his cock and parted the little slave's ass cheeks and tongued her asshole. Steve got the hint and stepped in front of the young slave's sphincter. #6 moaned and Savannah's eyes wide got wide as Steve got behind the petite blonde. Fate guided her Master's cock to the edge of the bunghole and watched as the head of the cock pierced the flexible, rubber like tissue. #6 made a gut wrenching sound as the cock head "plopped" past her anal ring.

As her Master started to thrust his cock into the tight little hole, Fate reached under his balls and gently squeezed. She quickly looked around and when she realized no one was looking, she started to stroke her clit with her left hand. Fate looked on as the blonde woman moaned, as the petite slut lapped at her womanhood, and her Master sodomized the little ass. She watched as the force of each thrust of her Master's cock pushed the young girl into the groin of the other woman. Fate felt her orgasm come fast and hard, and it was all she could do as to not cry out, but she bit her lip and rode the wave of ecstasy.

When her wave subsided, she quietly took her left hand and started to stroke the other slave pussy. Like a well orchestrated song, Savannah started to cry out. Steve groaned. #6 gurgled as she cried out. Fate's eyes got large as she watched her Master's cock pumped its hot seed into the expanded anus. When her Master had finished filling the young ass, he slowly pulled his flaccid cock out with a wet sound.

Everyone was glowing when #6 started to move back into a kneeling position. Savannah took out her handkerchief and wiped the young blonde's face. As her ass came horizontal with the ground, a "PHHEPH" escaped from the young slave's ass and a large white glob of Steve's seed escaped onto the grass. Steve gave Fate a glance and she went to all fours and proceeded to lap up the spent seed. When Fate was done, she parted #6 ass cheeks and cleaned the slick, pink bunghole. When she finished, she wiped her lips and assumed the kneeling position, next to her Master. Fate got nervous when Savannah gave her a wink.

Did she know what she had done? Something about the older blonde puzzled Fate but she couldn't figure it out.

As the Masters settled themselves, they ordered the slaves to fetch them some food. When the slaves had left, Steve and Savannah looked around at the days' activities. Their eyes were drawn to a scream. They focused their attention on the Nubian #4. She had been drawn up between two wooden poles so both her legs and arms were at 180 degrees. Well hung men approached her from front and back and each entered her without any ceremony. Another ear shattering scream pierced the air as the meat swords met inside her.

"What is the meaning of all this torture" Savannah said frankly to Steve.

Steve responded by repeating what he had been told. Slaves should be mindless creatures that simply do as they are told. That only through pain does change come about. Slaves need to be shown what they can do, not what they cannot do. Their essence is to please us, and they should know what we can do if they do not. Finally, slaves need to reach Maslow's self actualization through pain so when they do reach it through pleasure they are truly grateful. He finished his speech by telling her that slaves should not be allowed to orgasm regularly, and that tomorrow the slave would have a real awakening about orgasms. As he finished the slaves returned with their food.

"Im all for some fun, but my...hou...well I'm not that big on it." The blonde spoke but changed her sentence mid speech.

While Steve and Savannah were being fed by the slave, Abu Ali and his entourage approached. Abu Ali spoke Arabic as he confronted Fate, she shuttered as he spoke.

"May I help you my friend" Steve spoke.

"I would like to borrow this slave, my brother." Abu replied.

"Fate is my property, and I do not wish to loan her out today, my broth-er."

Abu spoke her name then spoke directly to Fate in Arabic.

"Slave, what did the man say." Steve spoke as he watched Fate quiver.

"Friend, I shall purchase her from you for one million dollars, and any one of my twenty slaves." Abu spoke before she could reply.

"Master, he said he will burn off my clitoris and use me to pleasure his stable of thoroughbreds, while he tapes it,.... then he will send the tape to my family. " Savannah gasped as Fate spoke.

Steve's chair made a screech, as he stood up and squared off against the shorter Arab.

"Sir, this slave is not for sale and you are upsetting her. I wish you to leave my presence....... NOW." Steve squared his shoulders as he spoke. Fate quietly stepped behind her fearless Master and placed a soft hand on his side. Abu then called for #6 but Savannah spoke up. The two spoke about the possession of the petite blonde before Savannah finished the conversation.

"She's mine, I'm purchasen her as we speak,.... Fate get Vulcan over here so I may buy this pristine lil angel."

Fate silently cheered her Master on. As a outward sign, she stood firm and pressed out her chest. Her Master was taking a stand. Something not many people did to Abu Ali. These two were either the bravest, or the dumbest people she had ever known.

The Arab slowly stepped backwards until he was several feet away, where he abruptly turn around and walked away. Fate ran to look for Vulcan.

#6 spoke between sobs as she knelt between Savannah's legs.

"Mistress,"sob" thank you "sob" I pledge my enduring loyalty to you.""sob".

Fate was impressed with her Master, not many men had stood up to Abu Ali and lived, maybe he was tougher then he looked.

Vulcan soon returned with Fate and discussed the sale of #6. When Savannah suggested "Angel" as a name, #6 gave a sly smile in return. When Savannah had agreed to $200 thousand for the purchase of #6 and a 50 thousand dollar training fee, Vulcan shook her hand and said he would have the paper work drawn up by day end. With Angel looking coyly into her new Mistress' eyes, Savannah had the last word.

"Oh Mr. Vulcan, I would like my Angel; pierced, tagged, and branded, if you don't mind. I have the tag and the brand in my room."

"Yes Mistress, decide on the piercing and I will make it so."

As Vulcan walked away, Savannah looked down at Angel.

"Now, now, Angel, you didn't think I was THAT innocent" Savannah chuckled as she got up, pulled her dress over her shoulder and turned. On her scapula was a brand in the form of a bust of a cherub.

12