Fate Determined Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome Angel, to the House Eros"

It all started to connect for Fate. Hawthorne Hathaway was a billionaire, and a friend of her fathers. He had numerous properties, including several estates throughout the world; Villa Eros, Estate Eros, and Plantation Eros. Her father once hunted at Plantation Eros, in South Africa with Mr. Hathaway. He was an eccentric old man that was very private.

For the rest of the afternoon, Steve and Savannah spoke as if they were on a date. They walked their slaves through the garden partaking in the afternoon entertainment. They watched in amusement as numerous slaves were put through the rigors. When the sun got low in the horizon, Savannah found a cool spot under a large oak tree where the four soon were embraced in a nasty little orgy until all were thoroughly exhausted. Though passionate and rigorous, the little love tryst was actually enjoyable to Fate. Her Master had given it to her good, as the other two gently stroked her body. Everyone must have cum at least twice, though when she thought about it, her Master only entered her. She knew this as the cum still dripped from her slit.

At dusk, Vulcan came by and retrieved Angel and Fate, as Savannah and Steve giggled like school kids.

As Fate and Angel walked back to the main building, Fate thought to herself, "Life could be worse" as she eyed same very sore and beaten slaves. He gazed upon the petite blonde and thought she could learn to love her possible new slave sister.

Out of the corner of her eye she viewed several large military looking men, that seemed to blend into the bushes. They watched every move that Savannah made. She was someone of interest, but what did she see in her Master?

12