Fate Had a Better Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally sailed back into the harbor, Mike's mom along with Cindy's parents were waiting at the dock. The first thing they saw was the remnants of Cindy's Wedding Gown hanging in the rigging and when the two mother's saw the glow on Cindy's face they instantly knew they had to start planning for a baby in the family. After Cindy and Mike had tied off the boat Cindy's father saw the wedding band on her finger and asked "What happened?"

Cindy wrapped her arms around Mike and replied lovingly, "Fate had a better plan."

********************************************

Six weeks later Mike and Cindy were married in the same church that Cindy was originally going to be married in.

Afterwards her father approached Mike and whispered, "It seems that fate did have a better idea but this might help with your new lives and give some closure to my daughter," he said as he hugged him and slipped him a sealed envelope. "Open it when you and Cindy are alone."

Mike forgot about the message and envelope almost immediately as he celebrated his marriage to the woman of his dreams.

The following morning he told Cindy about what had happened as they lay naked in each other's arms.

"So where's the envelope?" Cindy asked.

Mike immediately got up, removed it from the pocket of his tuxedo and brought tit back to bed.

Neither was sure what to do as they stared at it until Cindy grabbed it and ripped the end open and spilled the contents out.

A letter and a newspaper clipping along with what appeared to be a check fluttered onto the bed.

Immediately, Cindy grabbed to letter and began to read,

Cindy,

I realize this won't take away the pain that Eric caused you but maybe it will help to find some good in it.

Love,

Dad

PS: Thank your cousin, Janice the next time you see her.

Cindy quickly picked up the newspaper article and read it to Mike.

CON-MAN CAUGHT IN "LOVE 'EM AND LEAVE 'EM" FRAUD

Eric Campbell was taken into custody this past Saturday in what the police are calling a "Love 'Em and Leave 'Em" fraud case. It was reported that Mr. Campbell along with his supposed wife, Rebecca Colins, have been under investigation for multiple cases of fraud related to a marriage scam.

He was taken into custody after a family member from a previous "bride" recognized him leaving the side door of St. John's Church and reported it to the police. When taken into custody he was preparing to leave the area after receiving money from his sixth "almost bride".

Upon contacting the District Attorney's Office this reporter was told by a very good source that Mr. Campbell will be charged with six counts to fraud each carrying a sentence of 5 -10 years. It was also disclosed that DA's office would be requesting that the sentences be served consecutively.

No charges were mentioned regarding Ms. Colins though she is being kept in custody and is scheduled for a hearing later this week.

Cindy dropped the article and buried her head against Mike's shoulder as she began to cry whispering, "They got him," over and over.

It wasn't until much later that they remembered the check and found it buried in the sheets. The corner was slightly moist and they laughed as they teased each other about whether it was tears, sweat or from the copious amount to their combined juices that were dripping from Cindy. The check was for 20,000 dollars, the exact amount that Eric had taken from Cindy and the exact amount they had figured it would take to put a down payment on their new home.

In the bottom corner Cindy noticed a small note: Fate Had a Better Plan.