Fated Ch. 05

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
1k words
4.43
72.7k
35

Part 5 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

In the morning, my big brother and I needed to make a final appearance at the police station, then we were on the road again. Instead of trying to drive twelve hours to catch up to our schedule, we just drove four hours and essentially pushed our entire schedule back by a full day. That was actually a good choice, because, being a Sunday, most places would be closing around dinnertime instead of staying open late.

After checking in at the hotel and leaving our things in the suite, we went for a late lunch at an Applebee's across the street from a mall. Once back in the car, before he turned on the engine, Eric surprised me greatly:

He gave me $50 in cash.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I was thinking last night as I watched you sleeping in my arms that I don't know if you have any nice lingerie. Every woman should have some nice, sexy lingerie, even if only for herself. So I figured that there's gotta be a lingerie store there in the mall across the street, so go have at it."

I was shocked. I honestly did not know what to say, so we ended up driving across the street in silence, but when we got out of the car, I gave my big brother a big hug. For once, I did not care who saw us or what they may have thought of our public intimacy. He was right: I had never had any truly sexy lingerie for myself, and while it had never crossed my mind until he had mentioned it, I wanted to wear something sexy, something which only he and I would ever see.

Like many malls, this one had a Victoria's Secret store, so that was where I went. There were so many options to choose from, and for a moment the selection made me feel a bit heady. Seeing all the lingerie, however, and especially all the busty women in the store (and the two men openly ogling the busty women in the store) made me very self-conscious, however, and it was a vicious internal battle to prevent myself from blushing from embarrassment.

As I left the store, I had to admit, however, that I had made a good decision. I was absolutely certain that my big brother would love what I had purchased, and I knew that I would enjoy dressing in lingerie for the first time... for him.

When we met at the appointed time in front of the pet store, I refused to allow my big brother to look inside the Victoria's Secret bag. "It's a surprise," I informed him with a happy smile. Even as we drove back to the hotel, he kept trying to get me to reveal what I had purchased, but I would not relent.

My refusal to relent ultimately segued into a challenge of sorts from our childhood once we were back in the hotel suite: wrestling. There were no body slams, no choke holds, no pile drivers, but we did purposely move the coffee table from the living room part of the suite to the bedroom, and we turned the small work table so it was flush against a wall.

"If I win, you must show me what you bought."

We both knew he would win. Eric was both stronger and taller, giving him two significant advantages over me. Besides, we both knew that I would show him what I had bought.

...eventually.

I spent most of the time on my back, struggling against my big brother's strength. He always was able to either pin me or corner me quite easily, and this time was no exception, yet I did not relent. I kept struggling, kept trying to push him away, kept trying to flip us over (and succeeded once, only to be flipped onto my back again), kept trying to keep his hands from holding me down until I tired...

The air temperature in the suite was not particularly cool, so the activity combined with the close proximity of my big brother was making me feel rather warm despite the t-shirt and skirt I wore. I could feel my clothes sticking to me, my breasts particularly a bit uncomfortable from the heat, and it was ultimately not the wrestling which wore me out, it was the heat, the sweatiness, the lack of hydration.

...and I remained still upon the floor, my hands in a position of surrender. I was breathing hard, my chest heaving, my eyes closed.

I heard the distinctive sound of a zipper opening, and since I was not wearing any clothing with zippers, it was clearly my big brother undressing. I opened my eyes and watched as his hardened anatomy was brought forth through the zipper of his shorts.

Wrestling with his little sister had made Eric aroused.

Seeing my big brother's readiness to plunder my body began to arouse me. His kisses and his gropes and his humping of my thigh completed the process, and so very soon, I was slowly sliding backward upon the forest green carpet, fully clothed with the crotch of my panty nudged aside, my body hungrily accepting the slow yet powerful thrusts of a prohibited penis. It was a quickie for his benefit, not mine, yet I did not feel used, not even when he suddenly withdrew from me and lined my clothes with white, but after a moment, he seemed to suddenly recognize that I had not achieved orgasm, and as I clutched him tightly, he lay beside me, fingering my sex until I had achieved climax.

...twice.

I was so desperately thirty afterward. I must have looked terrible, for Eric stood and helped me to my feet, and led me to the bathroom, which really surprised me, especially as he began to undress me – touching me intimately, but primarily just focusing on stripping me.

"Take a shower," he said softly. "I'll go get some drinks for us."

Naked, I simply nodded, but inside, my heart was melting, for his care and attention to my condition spoke volumes of just how much I meant to him, just how much he wished to ensure my safety and my wellbeing. And when he returned, he undressed and stepped into the shower with me, bringing a bottle of Dasani for each of us, and, under the spray from the showerhead, with an arm snaked around each other, we drank slowly, rehydrating and connecting, a little sister and a big brother sharing an inexplicably tender moment together.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers