Fated Ch. 08

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
2.4k words
4.56
58.3k
23

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers

By late Saturday night, the apartment both felt and finally looked like a home.

My big brother and I each had a bedroom, complete with bed, and each bedroom also doubled as a place to work or study. While Eric had been able to have Allied move all his bedroom-related furniture and his small desk, we had to buy all that for me and have it delivered. The end result was that I had better furniture, especially in terms of the bed fame, as it was made of wrought iron and would be able to sustain plenty of usage... and I had no doubt that my big brother would often be inside me.

The dining room was tiny, just large enough for the small table and four chairs my big brother had.

The kitchen was fully stocked. The cupboards were full of dishes over the sink and food over the refrigerator and over the stove/oven. The refrigerator was almost completely full of food, although it was quite clear that the residents of this apartment were a student and someone who still tended to eat like a student.

The living room sported the TV, his game consoles, a futon (or a "flip-n-fuck," as Eric called it), the media rack with our DVDs and his video games, a coffee table, the cable modem and the wireless router for our home network, and also a bookcase for displaying his collection of statuettes of (mostly busty) anime babes.

The only "quibble" I had with the apartment was the bathroom. It had a door leading into each bedroom, which was fine, and it had plenty of storage as well, which was perfect for all the cleaning supplies, but it only had a single towel rack. It was a minor thing overall, but it did annoy me a bit, and I vowed that as soon as I could, I would find another towel rack for the bathroom.

Sunday was our day to rest and relax, for the following day would be when Eric started at the new office and when I had to return to campus to begin my summer job working in the library. The day began as Saturday had ended: in my big brother's arms as he spooned with me. I awoke to his hand cupping a breast and kneading gently, his erection poking my backside.

"Did you awaken in a rather horny mood?" I whispered, wondering if he could hear my smile as his hand dispelled the remnants of sleep.

"I can't help it." He placed a gentle kiss on the back of my head. "There's a really beautiful and loving young woman in my bed, and she happens to be as naked as the day she was born. How can I not be horny?"

Admittedly, his naked presence was having an affect on me, an affect magnified by the hand fondling my breast. I said nothing more – I simply allowed him to touch me, to rub against me. When I did make a sound, it was a soft whimper or a contented sigh.

"I think the plan for today," he finally said, breaking the comfortable silence, "is to make love to you in every part of the apartment."

I smiled at that. "Even the closets?"

"Sure," he replied. "There's enough room in each."

"Okay... but will you be able to cum that often in a single day?"

He thought about that for a moment as he squeezed my breast a little harder. "Okay. No closets. But that still leaves two bedrooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room. And the balcony."

I shuddered. Having sex on a balcony is nice in theory, but since our balcony was plainly visible to anyone in the parking lot, the practicality of it was severely compromised. Furthermore, there was an apartment below ours with an enclosed patio directly underneath our enclosed balcony, and in the few days we had lived there, we had already discovered that the downstairs neighbors would sit on their patio at random times to smoke. Plus, there was a sidewalk directly next to their patio, leading residents to and from the parking lot, so even if we were not seen, it was possible that even if we were extremely quiet, someone with a discerning ear could potentially hear us anyhow, hear the joining of our bodies, hear the sloshing of my wetness being forced out of me by my big brother's penetrations.

"Believe me, the possibility of being discovered makes things even more interesting."

I knew that he had once had sex with a girlfriend not far from a hiking trail in a popular state park. My former roommate had confessed to me one night that she had been nicely fucked in the women's locker room of the university rec center after closing time, even though she and her boyfriend both knew that the janitorial staff would be coming in soon to clean. I had seen accounts online from people who had tried sex in public or semi-public places, but I just could not fathom myself actually enjoying such a thrill, not to mention actually allowing it to happen.

"I'll need to think about that," I finally acknowledged. "If we do, let's save the balcony for last."

"Okay," he replied into my ear, the hope evident in his voice. Seemingly a heartbeat later, he was fully embedded within me, making love to me, officially starting our day of sex.

Throughout the day, we interspersed mundane things such as showering and doing the laundry with sexual interludes. In the bathroom, I sat on the counter between the two sinks, leaning back against the long mirror as my big brother stood between my spread legs. In the dining room, he sat in a chair and I impaled myself upon him, and we held each other close and shared a lot of kisses as we made love. in the kitchen, I was bent over the counter and taken from behind. In my bedroom, as he lay upon the bed, I rode him, facing away from him and leaning back, propped up on my arms but with my chest in a position which allowed him to fondle my breasts. In the living room, we used the flip-n-fuck in a standard missionary position.

Night had invaded the city. Being a Sunday night, most places were closed, which meant that there was very little activity in the parking lot as the residents of the apartment complex all prepared to return to work in the morning. Eric was in his bedroom, finalizing a few things for work, and I stood in the walk-in closet of my bedroom.

The Victoria's Secret bag called to me.

Soon, I was wearing the lingerie I had bought, the lingerie over which my big brother and I had wrestled several days earlier. At last, he would see it – which was his right, since he had won the wrestling match, although I would never had bought it if I had not intended for him to see me wearing it. The lingerie would also help alleviate some of my concerns in his desire to have semi-public sex with me, his own little sister.

I went from my bedroom to the dining room, where virtually an entire wall was a mirror. I was impressed with how it looked on me: a sexy pink lace bra with ruffles and metallic highlights, and a matching panty. There were slits in just the right locations for someone to easily reach my nipples or slide into my awaiting sex.

...and "someone" was in the other bedroom.

I returned to my bedroom long enough to add some lipstick, then went into the living room and turned off the lights.

"Going to bed so soon?" Eric called out, apparently having noticed the sudden lack of lamination from the living room.

I simply stood in his bedroom doorway, leaning against the door jam, my arms folded just below my breasts. "Not yet," I said. "There's something we need to do first."

"Oh?" At that, he turned around, his focus changing from the laptop to me, and he instantly smiled. "The lingerie from the other day?" he asked, and I answered with a nod. Standing straight, my arms at my sides, I crossed the bedroom and stood before him before straddling his thighs and hugging him tightly, relishing the feel of his arms around me.

"I've wanted to wear this for you," I admitted, "but I wanted to wait a bit, make it a surprise for you."

"It's a great surprise," he acknowledged into my ear, gently stroking the back of my head. "But what about the 'something we need to do first?' What's that about?"

I kissed Eric's cheek. "Take me," I requested, "on the balcony, just like you wanted. The lingerie stays on, but you'll still have complete access to me..."

That was when he slipped a hand between us, between my thighs, and growled softly in a very alluring way as he discovered the open-crotch style of the panty.

It did not take him long to be ready to dip into my body again. I clung to him as he stood, essentially forcing him to carry me, my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. Since the sliding door to the balcony was just outside his bedroom, we paused briefly to turn off his bedroom light, making it virtually impossible for anyone in the parking lot to look up and see us as we opened the blinds and pulled them aside before sliding open the glass door and stepping out onto the patio.

Very carefully, Eric descended to his knees and helped me to lay upon the cool concrete of the patio. He aligned himself beside me and simply touched me, almost in amazement that his little sister would be wearing something sexy just for him.

I was already wet, and my nipples were already erect, but his attentions greatly reinforced both aspects of my condition. There was no doubt that I was ready, and as I kneaded him through the front of his jeans, there was no doubt that he was ready as well. For some reason, however, he simply wanted to touch, and I was fine with that.

...for the moment.

Perhaps Eric was only touching me so I could become accustomed to the idea of possibly being discovered. He lay between me and the parking lot, so if anyone did happen to look up, only his fully-clothed backside would be seen, but given the relative darkness of the patio and his typical all-black clothing, I doubt that anyone would have been able to discern that there was a person on the patio. I did hear a few cars drive through the parking lot, and there was a small group walking past on the sidewalk and talking rather loudly, but generally speaking, all was quiet, all was calm, and my fears and concerns began to recede, chased away by my increasing lust.

"Please," I finally begged. "Please, take me..."

"Not yet, little sister."

He touched me. He kissed me. He licked me. He even exposed a nipple and bit it just enough to hurt erotically. Yet whenever I tried to unzip his jeans, he swatted my hands away and gave me a soft admonishment. It began to make me feel like a sex slave, simply there for him to use as he pleased, yet I was so aroused by his actions that I did not care at all about his words – I simply needed him inside me.

...and his fingers were not enough. While trying to remain as quiet as possible, with my body writhing and stewing in its own lust, I was pleading, begging, debasing myself.

I had become a wanton woman, and only my big brother could satisfy me, yet, despite the fact that sex on the balcony washisfantasy, he would not give me what my body craved.

"Do you want me inside you?" he asked directly into my ear, and I nearly burst into tears at how me was taunting me. I continued to beg, nearly ready to tear off his clothes, but he kept taunting me, kept denying me what I needed, kept swatting my hands away whenever I tried to touch him.

When at last he positioned himself above me and unzipped his jeans, my entire body was abuzz with anticipation and with need. Yet when he pressed through the slit in the sexy pink panty and swiftly pried his way inside me, I finally understood his extended taunting as orgasm cascaded through my entire being. His lips were pressed fiercely to mine as I bucked violently beneath him, my sex seizing his like a vice as he rode me, his deep penetration stirring the turbulent sea of pleasure.

I lay there weakly, my body still spasming, my heartbeat still thundering in my ears, my lungs still questing for air, sparks still filling my closed eyes. "Now be quiet this time," I heard him whisper in an amused tone, and only then did I realize why suddenly I had been kissed so fiercely, and only the darkness could hide my instant profuse blush.

My big brother took his time in making love to me. While the orgasm I had endured after all the taunting had been powerful, I had not truly enjoyed the experience. This time, while officially properly clothed by societal standards, I enjoyed myself, enjoyed the lovemaking. Gone was the taunter I hoped to never see again; present above me and within me was the lover I knew and cherished, and even though I did not climax again, I felt so much closer to him than ever before, and when my big brother ultimately poured his love into me, it was such a tender moment that I cried despite myself, clutching him tightly and gently kissing his face as he lay upon me, sated and spent and vulnerable.

Eventually, Eric rolled off me, again placing himself between me and the parking lot. As he adjusted his clothing to a more presentable standard, I looked at him in the darkness, wondering if anyone knew of what we had just done in potential view of the parking lot.

"Perhaps I should buy a gag for you," he joked, and I blushed again, almost certain that in the morning, someone would make a comment to me about the noise I had made.

The day of sex ended with a shower together. We were both tired, so there was almost no sexual touching, but that did not matter – what mattered was that we were together, living on our own, and that it felt absolutely fated.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers