Fated Ch. 09

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
2.1k words
4.6
52.2k
24

Part 9 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

For Eric and me, our new life together quickly fell into a nice, predictable, calming pattern. While I worked almost all day at the university's main library, he worked at his new office. I would get home first and be a good stereotypical 1950s housewife: the cleaning would be done and I would typically have dinner nearly ready by the time he arrived. In the evenings, he would sometimes have a little more work to do, but generally, it was just us: quality time together, alone, usually spent in each other's arms on the futon as we watched television. While not every night, we would often have sex -- sometimes on the futon, sometimes on the floor, sometimes in one of the beds, sometimes in the shower, sometimes with me bent over the kitchen or bathroom counter or over the dining room table.

My big brother was very good to me. He genuinely cared for me, avidly listening to me recount the events of the day, hugging me close as I vented any frustrations, massaging my feet when they ached. Eric was also good to my body. He genuinely adored my small breasts, he sampled my liquid love with apparent relish, he filled my body with his white-hot desire, he truly made me feel incredibly feminine, incredibly sexy.

His attentions to me were truly having a positive effect. While I had owned and worn bikinis since I was a little girl, once my breasts had stopped growing all too soon, I wore bikinis less often, feeling almost ashamed to be seen in a bikini because I did not have much on my chest to flaunt. I realized, however, that I was becoming more and more comfortable with my body, and specifically with my chest, because of how my big brother truly adored me.

That "inspired" me, on a Saturday afternoon, so don a bikini and go tan by the apartment complex's well-maintained pool. To my surprise, there was no one swimming despite the heat, but being early afternoon, I figured that many people were like Eric: out shopping.

Having already coated myself with suntan lotion before even donning the bikini, I stretched out on one of the lounge chairs and closed my eyes to the sunlight.

I was keenly aware of the chirping of the birds, the caress of the warm breeze, the scurry of a squirrel up and down a nearby tree. I could hear people passing behind me, on the sidewalk just outside the fence which surrounded the pool area, since most residents had to pass the pool in order to check their mailboxes.

My thoughts began to drift. I thought of my big brother, of how far we had come in such a short period of time: from sibling love to romantic love. While I had not been afraid of sex, my initial sexual experience had not been a good one, and -- a fact which would truly surprise the world in a negative way if this were to become a known fact -- it was my big brother who showed me that sex could truly be beautiful, that I could feel loved and adored and cherished even as he was rough and fast and violent with me.

I felt a slight embarrassment at feeling my nipples harden -- after all, I was in public, not in the privacy of our apartment -- and, feeling rather warm on the front of my body anyhow, I turned over upon the lounge chair.

Eric still filled my thoughts. I remembered that morning, how I had awoken him by taking his flaccid penis into my small mouth. It had been such a wonderful, heady experience, to have the power to arouse him with my lips and my tongue and my fingertips, to feel his manhood lengthen and solidify because of my actions. His hands kept my hair out of my face, allowing me to focus on his growing pleasure and allowing him to more easily watch what his little sister was doing.

I moaned softly, which startled me from my thoughts, and I hoped that no one had heard me, for there were several apartments around the pool area. The wetness was forming, the thoughts of my big brother's heightening arousal that morning arousing me as I lay in the afternoon sun.

My thoughts speed forward to me on my back upon the bed, my legs spread wide, my big brother's desire streaking my face as he kneaded my small breasts and gently licked between my thighs. His well-practiced tongue knew how to bring me quickly to orgasm, but that morning, he had taken his time, pausing often to savor my taste upon his tongue -- a savoring which was clearly wonderful for him, but a little frustrating for me... but with his sexual experience, he probably knew that, he probably purposely kept stopping. Even when I tried to hold his head in position, he would sometimes just stop, his face barely an inch away from my weeping sex, his breath warm and tantalizing upon me, his head able to push backward enough to counter the force of my hands trying to pull his face forward.

A hand upon my back startled me so much that I nearly screamed, so deep had I been in my thoughts of that morning. Eric was crouching next to the lounge chair, smiling at me. "Did you fall asleep while tanning?" he asked. "That isn't healthy, you know. I once knew a girl who fell asleep in a tanning bed and she looked as red as a lobster for about a month. It even hurt her just to wear clothes for several weeks."

"Finish me!" I demanded in a whisper.

That really seemed to surprise him, to have his own little sister make such a statement. There must have been a desperation in my voice, because he smiled again, his eyes narrowing as wicked thoughts filled his mind. "Finish you?" he whispered back. "You've been thinking about this morning, haven't you?"

I nodded, pleading with my eyes. He seemed to understand, and with the towel wrapped around my waist, I followed him back to the apartment so that he could finish what my thoughts had begun.

Even before the front door had been locked, my big brother had pulled away the towel and was tugging at a string at my left hip. By the time we made it to my bedroom doorway, which was just seven feet from the front door, my bikini had been shed, leaving me wearing only my flip-flops, which were kicked off just before I was shoved upon my own bed.

I looked up at him, and Eric was clearly thinking about something. He was trying to make a decision -- I could almost hear his mind working, calculating: how best to pleasure his little sister, naked on the bed before him, his for the taking, her body already wet and willing, awaiting him attentions...

He began to undress, his mind having apparently decided. His eyes devoured me, much as his mouth had done the same earlier in the day. Shamelessly, I kneaded my own breasts, pinched my own nipples, the sensations shooting directly to my clitoris. He had not touched me, had not licked me, had not driven himself into my body -- not yet -- and already I was beginning to squirm upon the bed.

It was summer, and we had not yet turned on the A/C. It was warm indeed, even though my bedroom was on the north side of the apartment and not receiving the direct sunlight. Since we had both been out of the apartment for a while, the windows were all closed -- there was no relief from the heat which I was beginning to notice, from the heat which was emanating from each of us. Even my nudity was not enough to cool me in that moment, and I was certain, as my big brother removed the last of his clothing, that Eric felt the same.

He stroked himself, readying himself for me. Clearly, he was going to penetrate me. I wondered for a moment if it would be a long and slow and heartfelt lovemaking, or a fast and furious fuck.

Instead, he reached for my hand, and helped me to stand before him beside the bed. We kissed slowly, lovingly, communicating with our hands and our lips and our hearts. My hands drifted downward, grasped his engorged sex, stroked him gently...

He stepped away, his erection bobbing as he moved. Pulling my chair back from my desk, he sat and patted his thigh, and I knew exactly what I was to do.

Very slowly, with my hands gripping his shoulders and his hands firmly holding me at my waist, I impaled myself upon my big brother's thickness. I immensely enjoyed the feel of him invading me, prying my body open, spreading my sex to accommodate him inside me, and I whimpered my enjoyment several times before I was fully seated upon his lap, his tip just grazing my cervix. Breathing a little faster than normal, I leaned forward and hugged him tightly as I began to slowly rock back and forth upon him, feeling him shift position inside me.

It was not a fast and furious fucking. It was indeed a long and slow and heartfelt lovemaking. The languid pace was somewhat frustrating, but the fact that it was him, that it was my big brother who filled my body and fulfilled my heart was what made the frustration itself rather desirable.

With the windows closed and the A/C having been turned off, the heat in the apartment kept rising, and the heat we generated seemed to rise even faster. The sweat forming between us helped my chest to rub against his more easily. The position allowed us to kiss and touch and whisper sweet words of love and desire into each other's ear.

"Please," I begged at last, "finish me!"

"No," he responded instantly. "Finish yourself."

The reply surprised me, and I stared into Eric's eyes in disbelief. "Ride me," he instructed me. "Hard and fast. Ride me until you cum."

Understanding my big brother's intent, I complied. Instead of rocking, I rose and fell, powering myself with my legs. His hands cupped my lower cheeks to assist, and quickly we had created a rhythm where he would lift me as my legs pushed my torso upward, and then I would essentially crash back down upon him. Bracing my hands upon his shoulders, I fucked him, I fucked my big brother, my body greedily trying to ingest him. Between the fucking and the heat, I was becoming delirious, and almost certainly louder than I had intended.

My pleasure was quieted by his hands suddenly seizing my head and his mouth covering mine. We traded the same rapid breath as he groaned into me, attempting to ride out my orgasm, trying to hold back his own release, his hands tightening uncomfortably around my skull. But my sisterly body was too much for him, apparently, for my pleasure was redoubled by the surge of his love rising into me.

I was delirious indeed, as well as dehydrated and nicely overheated. I was in a bit of a haze as I was carried to the bed and laid there carefully, and a few moments later, with my eyes closed and my mind still reeling, I heard the A/C switch on and a few seconds later felt the first waft of cool air spilling down from the grate high upon a wall. When I heard movement nearby, my eyes fluttered open to see Eric standing in the doorway, his groin and his manhood still showing the signs of our illicit joining, his entire body glistening with sweat, two bottles of water in his hands as he used the cap of a bottle to switch on the ceiling fan.

We sat together in silence, drinking slowly, leaning against each other despite the heat. and somehow, inexplicably, against all logic, to share that simple moment with him, each of us fully naked and smelling of sweat and sex, each of us dehydrated and somewhat affected by the heat, I felt closer to him than ever before, and even after the temperature in the bedroom had dropped considerably, even after our water bottles were empty and set aside, we still sat there on the edge of my bed, holding each other close, a little sister and a big brother unabashedly sharing a moment of tenderness which few could ever comprehend...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers