Fated Ch. 32

Story Info
The summer continues.
2k words
4.57
35.4k
12

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

After a final shudder, I slowly rose, my big brother's arousal slipping from me with a soft sound. I moaned sadly into his mouth at having lost that most intimate and sacred contact, but I turned and moved to the window, closing the blinds as I waved and smiled at the small gathering watching appreciatively from the nearby bus stop...

Leaning against a wall of the pool, I finally opened my eyes as Eric swam back toward me. Stopping and standing beside me, he was breathing a bit hard from his half-dozen laps, yet his eyes gazed into my soul as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Good swim?" I asked, and he only nodded, his eyes still burrowing into my psyche. I wanted to reach out to him, to touch him, to hold him against me, but I knew that it was not a possibility, not in the middle of the apartment complex.

"Is there a reason your nipples are hard?" he finally asked. Only then was I consciously aware of the twin points upon my breasts, even though they were submerged. Eric had not touched me, which meant that either they were prominent even when underwater, or he just knew me too damn well for my own good.

"Take me," I whispered, trying to keep my voice soft and my body language as mundane as possible. "Do it where someone could see..."

His eyes narrowed, and a smile spread across his face. I could almost see multiple scenarios whirling behind Eric's eyes.

Over an hour later, we were strolling along a hiking trail in a large county park outside the city. The tall trees provided plenty of shade along the trail, and the benches allowed plenty of places to stop and rest, which also meant plenty of people to potentially spot us.

My heart was already beating rather hard in my chest, and I was almost certain that if I were to stand absolutely still and look down, I would see the front of my tank top quivering from my heartbeat. While I tried to simply enjoy the sounds and the scents of Nature, my mind was constantly distracted by the reason Eric and I were in the park, especially whenever I saw him glancing back behind us.

Finally, we were essentially alone on the trail. Neither in front of us nor behind us did we see or hear anyone along the trail. That was when my big brother suddenly grabbed my hand and darted to the right with me in tow.

I do not know just how far we were from the trail. I only know that my mind was clouded with an inexplicable desire -- almost a need -- to have my big brother inside me in public. I simply followed him, wondering what was going through his mind as his head turned from side to side, his eyes searching for something.

More than anything else, I sensed his success. He meandered to the left to an area of semi-hard ground devoid of grass. "Here," he whispered, coming to a stop and instantly pulling me against him."

His calculating mind had been churning for a while. Finally at our destination, his mind began to turn to other thoughts, and I felt the result of his mental shift begin to grow against me. We kissed, a hand sliding between us and settling on my right breast, engulfing that particular swell as he squeezed gently, swallowing my soft whimper of happiness.

So far, so good. A young couple somewhat off the trail, semi-hidden by the many tree trunks and the underbrush would not be too unusual. In fact, on our previous visit to this park, we had seen exactly that: a pair of university students, both of whom I had seen in the main library on occasion during the summer, had been doing just this, only at a more advanced stage, for her hand had been down the front of his shorts as his hands had both disappeared up the front of her top to manipulate her large breasts as they were kissing.

Soon, Eric and I were at that more advanced stage. I had unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and unbuckled his belt, my fingertips gently teasing the leaking head of his prominent erection as it poked up from within his underwear. He had a hand on each breast, between tank top and bra, squeezing and caressing, almost definitely able to feel the hard tips trying to break through the cups of my bra. The kiss we shared was growing in intensity, lingering and deepening, and I felt myself being nudged backward until I was backed against a thick tree...

When the kiss ended, I was breathless and slightly dizzy. I was wet, and I needed to be touched or licked or probed between my legs. Yet my big brother stepped back, breaking all tactile contact with me, and pushed down his shorts and his underwear together, freeing his stiffened arousal.

He did not need to instruct me. Seemingly in slow motion, I descended to my knees before my big brother, looking up at his adoring eyes. I was still fully dressed, but I felt extremely exposed by his gaze, for he knew me almost better than I knew myself, and the semi-public locale only heightened my exposure, my feeling of vulnerability.

As I grasped his thick shaft between my fingertips and gently suckled his lubricated tip, I stepped outside myself. For just a moment, I saw a young couple in the woods, him partially undressed and fully erect, her kneeling before him and beginning to ingest him.

Closing my eyes, my world narrowed to the man before me. No longer did I feel the slight breeze upon my bare arms and legs. No longer did I hear the sounds of the birds in the trees around us. No longer did I smell the slow decay of fallen leaves and branches. I could only smell my big brother's natural musk, and I could only taste his sweet affection.

My knees began to ache, yet still I focused solely upon his pleasure. My body was definitely dripping with lust, yet still I did not attempt to touch myself. Only when my head was finally nudged away did I begin to think of my own carnal need, and when Eric knelt in front of me and began to undress me, I knew that my need was soon to be met.

My body was teased. With my shorts and my thong still unfortunately being worn, I was topless on the ground, one breast squeezed and the other breast nibbled. Closing my eyes, I could focus much better on the sensations being stirred within my sisterly body, and just as I moaned softly and arched my back to try forcing more of my breast into my forbidden lover's mouth, I heard voices approaching.

I was topless, laying in the dirt with my chest being fondled and consumed by a man who looked so much like me that it was evident that we were indeed related by blood.

The masterful mouth lifted from me. "Is this what you wanted?" he taunted me, whispering. The voices on the trail continued to grow louder as a trio of people -- two males and one female -- approached. Opening my eyes again, I turned my head toward the trail, and through the underbrush, I could see first one, then two, then three sets of bare legs.

I was suddenly kissed with an incredible fury which I wholeheartedly returned. My shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped rather quickly, and only then did my big brother lift his head away as he began pulling the denim down my thighs, past my knees, and pulled off my sandals with a fierce determination before finally removing the shorts and leaving me clad in only a moistened purple thong. Yet, as loud as the removal of sandals and shoes had been to my ears, the trio on the trail apparently had not heard what was taking place in the underbrush, and when I turned to look for them again, through the underbrush, I saw the three pairs of bare legs continuing along, the legs' owners clearly having not heard anything unusual off to the side of the trail.

"Maybe the next person to come along the trail will see us," Eric taunted me, "or perhaps at least hear me fucking you."

I returned my attention to my big brother, almost amazed at how prominent and powerful his desire was as it jutted forward. Rapidly, my thighs were spread, and I gasped despite myself, despite knowing that my plea in the pool was about to come true.

"Tsk tsk. You'd better be quieter than that unless you want us to get caught!"

He did not make it easy to remain quiet. Eric repeatedly beat my clitoris with his solid manhood, the shockwaves coursing through me and seeming to collect in my throat, and I knew that if he did not relent, it would be only a matter of time until I would no longer be able to contain my voice.

As he pulled aside the crotch of my thong and positioned himself to enter me, I seized my big brother, my fingernails inadvertently digging into his back and, judging by the grimace which suddenly formed upon his face, hurting him despite the clothes he still wore. Perhaps it was the pain which caused him to thrust so hard and so deeply into my body -- I only know that I did emit a bit of a squeak before finally gaining control of my voice, my teeth clenched and practically grinding against each other as my big brother began to grind himself against my clitoris.

"Oh my goodness..." I breathed. The pleasure and the love shot through me as if I was being repeatedly struck by lightning. I held him tightly, as if I was trying not to drown and he was my only means of staying alive. When he at last stilled himself, he was fully sheathed within me, his weight practically balanced on my sensitive clitoris, my body trembling as I clutched at him desperately.

...and I heard a pair of voices along the trail.

Slowly, my big brother backed out of me, then just as slowly pressed into me again. I think my eyes rolled back in my head, and suddenly I was moaning into his mouth. We made love there in the open, not very far from the trail, but if the passersby saw or heard us, they did not seem to make any such indications.

When I could no longer hear anyone along the trail, Eric lifted his lips away, seeming to take my breath with him. "Satisfied?" he asked softly.

I was torn. We had twice escaped discovery, and I was not particularly keen to tempt fate a third time. Yet I was immensely enjoying the thrill of being sexual in the open with my forbidden lover, the thrill of potentially being seen by complete strangers.

"Let's go," Eric whispered, stroking my cheek before kissing the tip of my nose. Perhaps my indecision was plainly written on my face. Perhaps he simply knew what was better for us. Nonetheless, he had decided, and as we quietly got dressed again, as my hormones began to slow and simmer, I realized that he was right, that tempting fate a third time might not be a wise decision.

Our clothes were a little dirty, so we brushed each other off as best as we could, keeping a thick tree trunk between us and the trail. Then Eric held me close, listening to the activity on the trail. When he felt it was safe, he took my hand and guided me back to the trail, where the tactile contact was lost.

We meandered back to the car, and then continued home. When we finished what had begun in the park, it was just not the same being safely shielded by four walls and closed blinds. That does not mean that giving myself to my big brother on the floor of our bedroom was any less significant -- it was simply different, although the love I felt enveloping me and surging into me was just as heartfelt as ever.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers