Fated Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"The one you saw is of the same type, though," added Sergi. "For lack of a better term, ve vill call them sex vampires. The sex vampire is very, very rare. It is alvays a voman whose unyielding, all-consuming hatred of men leads her to make an unholy pact. She must be and remain a virgin and she gains all the vampiric powers and limitations. As you pointed out, she does not drink blood, bit seems capable of producing an intense and prolonged climax in a man. His bodily fluids change to semen, which is essential to her existence. Make no mistake, she is still a vampire, draining the life force out of her victim."

"How is it you know so much about all this?" asked Tom.

Sergi sighed and looked at Anya, who sighed also and said, "My grandfather started researching paranormal occurrences in his college days. It became a passion for him. My parents were killed by a vampire, a Dracul. That was when he began hunting down the evil beings. I joined him after I learned the truth of what happened to my parents. Our entire staff has had at least one encounter before we met them. Hannah's scars were caused by a werewolf. Gretta and Maria have both been possessed. Dobbs, our butler, has had several run-ins with ghosts in England. James had something happen to him at the Enchanted Rock in Texas when he was a teenager. To this day, he still can't speak of it."

"I don't mean to be rude," said Tom as he tried to digest everything that he had been told and make sense of it. "It sounds like you're trying to recruit me for something."

Sergi pursed his lips and said, "You are right, of course. Something came up in our research last night. If ve had not found it, Ve vould have given you a good breakfast and sent you on your vay with the explanation that sleep deprivation caused your hallucinations. Huronius vrote that the last vords that the young voman screamed were, 'Coventus will avenge me!' He also vrote that the Captain of the Guard was Emilio Parta."

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers