Fated Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

What struck Tom as strange was the eerie silence with which everything was happening. There was no rush of wind, things flying around, or flashing lights. The only sounds he heard was his own heavy breathing from his exertions and Gretta's scared gasps for air. Their bodies were now perpendicular to the ladder.

"Kick off your shoes," grunted Tom through clenched teeth.

Gretta nodded, her short hair framing her frightened face. She looked down to where her legs were being held straight out by the force pulling on her pants. Tom gritted his teeth even tighter as Gretta's body moved this way and that as she tried to kick off her shoes. Tom's legs were beginning to pull free from the ladder when Gretta finally got one shoe off and her pants were yanked free of her legs.

Tom gasped in pain as he suddenly bore all of her weight as Gretta swung back towards the ladder. He managed to pull her up so she would not crash into it and she could grab a hold of one of the rungs. Just as Gretta grasped one of the rungs, Tom's legs gave way and he fell face-first towards the floor. Tom frantically grabbed a bell rope, which jerked his body upright. His body snapped into the thick rope and caught him right between the legs. The pain caused him to collapse onto the floor and he hit his head on one of the stones.

Gretta stared in horror as she watched Tom fall, catch himself and then crash to the floor. He curled up into a fetal position with his hands clutching his groin as Gretta descended the ladder. She kneeled down quickly beside him.

"Thomas! Thomas!" she cried out, cradling his head.

Gretta could see that Tom's eyes were unfocused as he moaned in pain. She gingerly felt his head and was relieved to find that it was not cut. She tried to examine his groin, but his arms tightened when she tried to move his hands away.

"No!" shouted Tom with anger in his voice. "I'm not Jumbo!"

"What?" asked Gretta perplexed by his statement.

"No, I won't show it to you!" muttered Tom sullenly. "Stop calling me Jumbo."

"Ah," sighed Gretta in understanding. She loved old movies and recognized Tom's reference to the huge elephant, Jumbo. It was not a far jump to connect that reference to his cock size and how it came to affect his shyness. "I would never call you that," crooned Gretta softly. "You have hurt yourself and need to examine you to see how badly you are injured. Please, I just want to see how you are."

Tom's head lolled back and forth, unable to focus on any coherent thought. Somehow, Gretta's words penetrated his jumbled thoughts and he warily relaxed his hands from his crotch. Gretta held her breath as his large flaccid cock came into view.

"Is it okay if I touch it?" she asked. "Tell me if it hurts."

Gretta gingerly reached out and grasped Tom's limp dick. She watched him closely to make sure she was not hurting him as she delicately examined it. Tom moaned at the touch, but not in pain. Gretta, emboldened by his moan, began to gently stroke his cock up and down. It started to harden under her ministration.

"No…You can't…I…I…," muttered Tom confusedly as he weakly tried to cover up again with his hands.

"Shh…hush," soothed Gretta, gently pushing his hands away with one hand while holding onto his cock with the other. "I will not make fun of you, mein liebchen. You have a very nice cock. It is vonderbar!"

Tom relaxed at her words and quit trying to cover himself, either lulled by the sincerity in Gretta's voice or the gentle squeezing of her hand around his shaft. Gretta sensed the lessening of Tom's resistance and brought her free hand back to grip the shaft of his long cock. Slowly, looking for any sign of rejection, Gretta slowly slid her hands up and down Tom's eleven-inch cock. Tom, dazed and confused, laid back and moaned again in pleasure. No one had touched him this way before.

Gretta, encouraged by his reaction, smiled and tightened her grip on his hard prick. Her breasts were squeezed together between her arms as she pumped his cock with longer, surer strokes. Gretta knew exactly what Tom had gone through to be so shy. Her own bustline had blossomed early, but, whereas Tom retreated into himself, she discovered that boys were fascinated by her body. She learned the power and control she had over them by just shaking her shoulders or stretching her arms upwards. All the boys were soon dancing to her tune, which in her pride and arrogance, led to her downfall and possession.

Gretta shook her head to drive away those thoughts. She had changed and was not that prideful girl she once was. She loved sex, but did not use it as a weapon anymore. She did not know if Tom would remember any of this, but Gretta felt it might help him with his problem. She gently rubbed a finger over the sensitive nub of skin on the underside of the head of his cock. Gretta was rewarded by another moan and a pronounced twitch of his cock. Clear pre-cum began to ooze out the slit, which Gretta smeared all over the head of his cock with her fingers.

Gretta scooted a little closer to Tom's hips. Looking at Tom out of the corner of one eye, she leaned forward and laved her tongue around and around the head of his huge cock. Tom's whole body shuddered from the warm, wet sensation and his hands clutched at the hard stone floor beneath him, but he made no move to stop her. Gretta opened her mouth and sealed it around the thick shaft as her hands continued to stroke up and down.

Tom gasped as the tip of his cock was engulfed in a warm, wet cavern. Gretta's tongue lashed over the sensitive skin causing Tom to shudder and shake as his passion grew. Bobbing her head in time with her hands, Gretta knew Tom would not last long. A flash of disappointment coursed through her mind that Tom's huge, beautiful cock was not stuffed deep into her pussy, but Gretta reasoned that there would be another time for that.

Tom's body shook and tensed up tightly. He shuddered a second time as his hips arched upward off the floor. Gretta had been waiting for it and leaned upward with his thrust, her mouth still sealed around his cock. The first spurt however caught her by surprise. A huge gush of hot, thick sperm seemed to spurt endlessly into her waiting mouth. Her cheeks billowed out from the second spurt of cum as she swallowed to try to stay ahead of it. As it was, some of the white fluid still leaked out from the corners of her mouth to dribble down her chin.

Tom's hips collapsed back onto the floor as he panted heavily. Gretta waited until his cock began to go soft before removing her mouth from it. She wiped the cum off her chin and licked her fingers clean. Once the jizz was gone off her face, Gretta covered Tom's cock with a flap of his torn pants and kissed him on the cheek.

"That was good," she said to him softly. "I'll be back shortly with help."

Gretta ran back down the spiral staircase and out through the Narthex. Just before the office door, she stopped and poked her head around the corner. Sergi and Father Roberts had a blueprint out and it was spread across the desk. Anya was sitting at the church computer, scanning the information on the screen.

"Herr Doctor, I need your help," said Gretta, causing everyone to look up at her.

"Vhat do you need, Gretta?" asked Sergi.

"We found the entity. Tom was hurt, but not seriously. He is dazed, though."

"Show us," said Sergi and everyone in the office stood up to go see.

"Wait!" said Gretta, holding up a hand. "Whatever it was stole our clothes."

"That's a new excuse," stated Anya acidly as Father Roberts' mouth dropped open.

"Anya!" admonished Sergi. "Not now. Stay here and finish vhat you vere doing. Father, I vill go vith Gretta. Please find some robes for them to put on. Vhere is Thomas, Gretta?"

Sergi picked up the first aid kit that Anya had used to clean and bandage Father Roberts' cheek. He followed Gretta to the Narthex and up into the bell tower.

"It was not as Anya implied," said Gretta sullenly as she started up the spiral staircase.

"You must admit that it is very…uh, vhat is the vord…incriminating," said Sergi, glancing up at Gretta's jiggling ass in front of him and smiling. "Let us vorry about Thomas. Ve can get the story once ve get him down from here."

Tom was still sprawled out on the floor. Sergi checked his head and neck before opening the first aid kit and pulling out an ammonia ampoule. Holding the ampoule under Tom's nose, Sergi broke it. Tom snorted and jerked awake as the strong odor hit his nose.

"Easy, my young friend, easy," said Sergi, putting a hand under Tom's shoulder to help him sit up. "How do you feel?"

"I'm a little dizzy. Where…" and Tom's voice caught in his throat as his eyes focused on a half-naked Gretta, who was watching him. Tom blushed bright red and turned his head away.

"Let me help you up," said Sergi, extending a hand to Tom.

With Sergi's help, Tom sat up slowly and then started to stand up. The trouser flap fell off to the side and his cock dropped out of the tear. Tom immediately let go of Sergi's hand to cover up in front of Gretta. He landed back on the floor with a thump.

"Gretta, ve vill meet you in the library," said Sergi with some asperity at Tom's actions. "Thomas is sufficiently recovered that the two of us can make it down."

Gretta nodded and went down the stairs. She was disappointed that Tom still acted the way he did, but then realized that his shyness would not be overcome by a single incident, especially when he was dazed and confused at the time. She left the bell tower to go find Anya and Father Roberts.

"Now that two big distractions are gone, let us get you up and downstairs," said Sergi, helping Tom to stand up. "How is that?"

"Fine," said Tom. "As long as I go slow, I should be okay."

They made their way down the stairs and out of the bell tower. In the narthex, they met a very red faced Father Roberts. He was holding a long black choir robe, which snapped down in the front. Tom took off his torn pants and put on the robe. The three of them then headed to the library. Anya and Gretta were there, both sitting on opposite sides of the room and glaring at each other. Gretta was wearing a black robe also.

"Thomas, please sit down and tell us vhat happened," said Dr. Maleski, who sat down in a Queen Anne's chair.

"Well, we were climbing up the ladder…"

"Excuse me," interrupted Sergi. "From the beginning…when you left the office."

Tom sat still for a second with his eyes closed as he organized his thoughts. He began to relate what he saw and heard when he and Gretta explored the church. Tom stammered only slightly when telling how Gretta lost her clothes.

"I got Gretta back to the ladder after it…uh…took her pants. That was when I fell to the floor," said Tom, finishing up. "I don't remember anything after that until you showed up, Dr. Maleski."

"Very good, Thomas," said Sergi. "Gretta, do you have anything to add?"

"Only the impression that the spirit was attacking the coffin in the room with the angel."

"But Mr. Haskins wasn't placed in the baptismal room," stated Father Roberts. "He was placed in the center aisle in front of the altar steps."

"Indeed," commented Sergi. "When you first encountered the entity, how did it attack you?"

"How? Well, uh, I was walking back to the office after checking on the coffin," answered Father Roberts. "I had my hands in my jacket pocket when it grabbed the back of my jacket, pulling me off balance. I couldn't catch myself and I fell into a pew. You know, it might have been trying to take my coat and I just got tangled up in it."

"My thoughts exactly," said Sergi. "According to the blueprints, the baptismal room was actually a separate tower and was renovated five years ago by Mr. Haskins' company. Did anything happen during the renovation?"

"Not that I can recall," said Father Roberts.

"I went over Mr. Haskins' donation to the church," interrupted Anya. "He has made a sizable donation on the fifteenth of every month dating back five years. The only exception was June four years ago."

"That was when Milton got married," stated Father Roberts. He then jerked upright. "There was something that did happen during the renovation. One of Milton's workers disappeared. I had forgotten all about him. Milton married the man's widow a year after his disappearance."

"What?" exclaimed Tom. "Isn't that…uh…it is, uh…what I mean is…"

"I think the word you're looking for is motive," said Anya.

"Oh, no," countered Father Roberts. "It wasn't like that at all. When Sandra reported her husband missing, Milton brought in his whole crew and searched the church from top to bottom. He took care of Sandra when the insurance company refused to pay death benefits. She went to work for him and then they became close. I don't think Milton even knew who she was before the disappearance."

"Let us review," said Sergi. "The coffin containing Mr. Haskins' remains vas moved from the church proper to the baptismal room. Renovations vere done to that area five years ago when a man disappeared. A year later, that man's wife marries Mr. Haskins, vho's company did the renovations. Mr. Haskins died and vhen his coffin is placed in the church, out entity appears."

"It can't be the man who disappeared," argued Father Roberts. "Milton and Sandra have been to this church dozens of times after the renovations were completed. They were even married here. This…whatever…never appeared then."

"I do not know vhy it has appeared now," admitted Sergi. "Maybe some spiritual bond vas created or broken by Mr. Haskins' death."

"What sort of renovations were done?" asked Tom.

"There was a leak in the tower roof, which went undetected for years," said father Roberts. "The water ran down between the inner and outer walls. It pooled in between the supporting stone walls in the basement and destroyed the mortar down there. The entire base had to be rebuilt along with the roof and the framework on one wall."

"We never got to the basement," said Tom, and then added, "or the roof."

"Thomas, I vant you and Anya to check the basement under the baptismal room," said Sergi. "Do not disturb anything. Gretta and I vill look in the roof crawlspace."

"What can I do?" asked Father Roberts of Sergi.

"Can you call Mrs. Haskins and ask her to come here?"

"She is supposed to stop by later, but I'll call her now."

As they were leaving the library, Anya stopped Gretta with a touch on her arm. The two of them waited until they were alone.

"I'm sorry, Gretta," said Anya. "I jumped to all the wrong conclusions."

Gretta smiled and said, "As your grandfather stated, the evidence was incriminating. I would have believed the same if our roles had been reversed. Please do not tease Tom so much. It will only increase his shyness."

"I'll try, but it goes against my nature," said Anya, returning Gretta's smile.

"Yes, and my nature is to see if I can get him to like me…a lot!"

"There is something about him…" mused Anya. She looked Gretta in the eye. "Between you and me?" Gretta nodded. "We can't do anything overt. No crawling into his bed when he is asleep…no grasping or grabbing. He has to be the one to initiate any encounter. Agreed?"

"Agreed!" said Gretta, shaking Anya's hand. "It would be faster though if we tag-teamed him."

"But not as much fun," said Anya as they left the library.

Anya met Tom by the basement stairs and they headed on down. After only a cursory look in the classrooms, they went through the kitchen to the banquet hall. Past the hall were the storage areas. The areas had been set up in long side-by-side alcoves that wound around underneath the church. Tom found a light switch and flipped it on. The dim lights did little to dispel the gloom of the grey stone walls.

"It should be all the way in the back," said Anya.

"Great," was Tom's sarcastic reply.

As they made their way through the area, Tom was a little surprised by the size of the storage area. Old furniture, folding tables, discarded office equipment and even racks of clothing was there all helter-skelter. Once, both of them jumped in fright and then smiled weakly at each other when they came upon a life-size Halloween skeleton. The two of them eventually found their way to the door which opened into the room under the baptismal font. The room was empty.

"Why isn't there anything in here?" asked Tom, perplexed by the bareness of the room.

"No," replied Anya, while looking at the walls, floor and ceiling. "They probably emptied it for the renovation and it's so far back that no one has been here since then. I don't see anything unusual in here. Let's head back upstairs."

As they started to leave, Tom looked back and stopped. The outside of the room had been buttressed in stone. Tom looked again and could not shake the feeling that something did not look right.

"What's wrong?" asked Anya.

"I don't know. It's…I don't know," replied Tom. "I want to look at that wall to our right."

As they walked around to their right, Tom saw what had been bothering him. The buttresses were evenly spaced at the eight corners of the tower. What had caught Tom's attention was that between two of the buttresses, the space had been filled in with stone and mortar almost the way up to the ceiling. It produced a sloping wall, which in the dim light, seemed to be the same as the other walls. Tom caught something out of the corner of his eye and stood up on his tiptoes. At the top, he saw what appeared to be a jumble of cloth.

"It looks like clothing up there," said Tom, pointing the mass out to Anya.

"Your's and Gretta's?" asked Anya.

"Could be," said Tom. "You know there may be enough space between these walls for a body. Do you think he is in there?"

"I'm not sure," replied Anya.

"I think he might be trying to show us where his body is," said Tom.

"That makes sense," said Anya. "Pretty good for a ghost hunter in a dress." She laughed at Tom's affronted look. Anya pointed to the top of the wall. "Look! There seems to be a ledge at the top. I'm going to take a look."

Anya pulled a pencil flashlight out of her pocket and turned it on. The rough stone of the sloped wall aided her ascent. She quickly reached the top and flashed the light over the stone.

"Tom, there's a slab up here. I, ugh, can't seem to move it. Come on up, but don't disturb the clothing."

Tom knotted up his choir robe between his legs. He grimaced as Anya gave him a wolf whistle, but decided to let it alone. He climbed up to where she was. The slab of stone was about three feet wide by four feet long and set flush to the top of the wall. Tom got out his pocketknife and tried to pry it up.

"I can't get it up either," he said, after several tries. He looked at the clump of hard plastic he had pried out of the crack. "This is caulk. Someone put the stone in place and then sealed the edges."

"Let's go," said Anya, starting down. "We need to tell Grandfather. Don't…"

"I know," interrupted Tom. "Don't disturb the clothing."

They climbed back down and went upstairs. The office was empty, but it was only a short while later before Sergi, Gretta, and Father Roberts returned.

"Ve searched the entire bell tower and both crawlways," said Sergi. "Ve found nothing. Anya?"

"We found the clothing," said Anya. "It was placed next to an unusual renovation. The renovation was to one of the tower walls under the baptismal and it looks like an additional wall was added between two buttresses. It's big enough to hide a body and there is a stone slab on top."

"Father Roberts, what about Mrs. Haskins?"

"I called Sandra and she will be here in about fifteen minutes," replied Father Roberts.

"Very good," commented Sergi. "That vill give me a chance to see the renovation. Anya, I have something for you to do."

They all went together back to the basement, except for Anya who was following her grandfather's instructions. Dr. Maleski looked intrigued by the placement of the clothing and the renovation itself. Concluding his investigation, he led everyone back to the office to await the arrival of Mrs. Haskins. She arrived five minutes later.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers