Fated Destiny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

Colleen pulled Tom's head to her breasts and held onto him tightly. She tried to anticipate the upward arching of his hips, taking a full six inches of his shaft deep inside her. She could feel his prick swell as he shook all over.

"It's okay, baby," she murmured against his head, holding it cradled between her soft tits. "Cum...cum for me."

Tom exhaled almost as if he was in pain. His balls had tightened up until they felt like they were in a vice. The sudden release caught him completely by surprise. His hot, thick sperm exploded from the tip of his cock into Colleens waiting womb. Tom's entire being seemed to be spurting out through his cock to her wet, tight warmth.

"Yeah, baby," groaned Colleen as she felt him climax inside her. She inhaled in delight as he continued to spurt wad after wad of his slick jizz deep into her. Colleen could feel him fill her to the brim and gasped as she felt his gooey semen oozed out of her to dribble down her legs.

Colleen held onto Tom until she felt him going soft inside her. She carefully slide off him and sat down next to him in the back seat so they were both covered with the blanket again.

"Colleen? I...uh...I never expected..." Tom started to say, but stopped when Colleen put her finger over his mouth.

"I did it because I wanted to," said Colleen. "Partly because you save me back there in the well. I'm not looking for any commitment and I don't want one from you. I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry about my getting pregnant. Can you live with this being just a one-night stand?"

"I suppose so," stated Tom. He then squirmed uncomfortably. "...but I came almost as soon as we started!"

Colleen chuckled softly and said, "It happens...even to the best. I had a nice pop before you went, though. Experience will help your control."

"...but not with you?" asked Tom hopefully.

"Not right now," said Colleen firmly. "I can't even begin to grasp what I saw tonight. Maybe once I can begin to make sense out of all of this...who knows what the future holds? Speaking of the immediate future, what are we going to do when the sun rises? I can't get into my place. I don't have the key card to get in."

"Same here?" said Tom. "I suggest we drive over to Dr. Maleski's place. They can help us."

"We'd better get some rest," suggested Colleen. She then added half to herself, "...and hope we don't get stopped by some young cop."

The sky was lighting when Tom pulled out of the cemetery and headed for Sergi's mansion. He reasoned that Covington would not dare be caught outdoors with the sun so near to peeking over the horizon. The drive went without incident and they were soon parking in front of Sergi's house. Colleen wrapped the blanket around her and went to the front door, while Tom stayed in the car. Colleen had barely pressed the doorbell before the door opened.

"Good morning, Detective O'Malley," greeted Dobbs. "How may I be of assistance?"

Colleen looked at him in amazement and wondered how many naked women wrapped in blankets showed up at the front door. She shook it off and asked, "Dr. Maleski?"

"Of course, is Mr. Parta joining us?"

"He...uh...doesn't have any clothes," stammered Colleen, blushing profusely.

Dobbs looked Colleen up and down as if seeing her state of attire for the first time.

"I'll have James bring him down some clothing," stated Dobbs unperturbed. "You appear to be Miss Anya's size. If you'll follow me to the bathroom, we'll see about procuring you some of her clothes." Colleen's stomach rumbled loudly and Dobbs gave her s slight smile. "I'll also tell Hannah that there will be two more for breakfast."

Tom saw Colleen go into the house and stayed in the car. James soon came outside and headed over to him carrying a set of sweats.

"Tom, you sure do take the cake," joked James as he handed over the sweatpants and sweatshirt. "You'd better drop off some dudes of your own if you're gonna keep showing up here like this. I had to beat off a couple of girls who wanted to bring these things out to you." Tom looked up at him worriedly. "Now...now...just joshin'. Although, you'd better have some answers ready for when they do corner you."

"Thanks a lot, partner," said Tom sourly as he pulled on the sweatpants.

"Anytime," stated James. "Warn you just the same as if I'd seen a rattlesnake in your path." James then turned Serious. "You want to give me a heads-up before we head in?"

"Covington," said Tom, pulling the sweatshirt over his head. "Her henchmen caught Colleen and put her in the well at the abandoned place Gretta and I went out to see. I went looking for her and got caught as well. They put me in the well with her. We managed to get out of the well just as Covington arrived. The cemetery there is holy ground and she could not get to us. She killed one of her men right in front of us."

James sucked in his breath between clenched teeth before saying, "You two were very lucky. Shake a leg. The Doc wants to see you."

Tom got out of the car and followed James into the house. The two of them met Anya, Gretta, and Colleen just outside the dining room. Colleen was also dressed in sweats. Anya and Gretta were both throwing her dark looks. As soon as Tom came into sight, their unfriendly stares focused on him.

"Don't stop. Keep moving," hissed James.

Tom turned and went right into the dining room. Sergi was there along with Hannah, Maria, and Dobbs. The others followed Tom into the room. Sergi was talking on a cell phone and he motioned for everyone to have a seat.

"William...Sergi Maleski here. I do apologize for calling you at home, but I have an urgent problem that you may be able to help me with...I was impressed by your praise of Mr. Parta and his abilities. I have a similar problem and would like to hire his services for a month...Yes, I know you have not done anything like this before, but I do need your help and will recompense you for the loss of his services...Thank you, William. I can not tell you how much I appreciate this. My agent will be in your office this morning to go over the details. I have asked Mr. Parta to come by my house this morning to discuss this matter with him...Good-bye."

Sergi closed his cell phone. Tom opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again when Sergi held up his hand.

"Thomas, I know we have a lot to discuss," said Sergi. "In deference to our famished guest, I suggest we have breakfast first."

Dobbs immediately stood up and began serving everyone, starting with Colleen's scrambled eggs and bacon. Tom's favorite dish of pancakes and sausage was placed in front of him. Dobbs served everyone else and then picked up his own plate to sit down to eat. Conversation was non-existent at the table. At the end of the meal, Sergi cleared his throat and Tom looked over at him.

Thomas, you show up here in...let's say, unusual circumstances," said Sergi. "Detective Smith came here in an agitated state looking for his partner, Detective O'Malley. When you arrived here with her, I thought it might be prudent to give you some flexibility as to your time and actions. Hence, my call to your employer, which you overheard. Miss O'Malley, can you tell us what happened to you?"

"As Tom probably told you, I followed him and that woman..." Colleen pointed towards Gretta. "...out to that farmhouse. I went back there after they left to see what they were looking at. As I came around the back of the house, someone was lying in wait for me. I got slugged across the jaw and handcuffed. They cut my clothing off and tossed me down the well. I'd been there until they put Tom down there and we escaped. Is Covington really a vampire?"

"Yes, she is," stated Sergi calmly.

"But they're supposed to drink blood, not...not....ugh!"

Blood vampires are the most common type I have found in my research," stated Sergi. "The frenzy in literature and in the movies promotes this stereotype. However it is done, vampires drain a person's life force. Covington is a different type of vampire. Her type has to be a virginal female who has an absolute hatred of all males."

"So a stake through her heart won't kill her?" asked Colleen.

"It probably will," said Sergi. "The trouble is finding her during the day when she is helpless. Please continue with your encounter."

Colleen told them how she and Tom had escaped from the well, and how Covington could not get them while they were in the small family cemetery. She described how, in what Tom thought was shocking detail, Covington sucked the life out of Reynolds. Colleen told how she was freezing after Covington had left them and that she probably had hypothermia. She stated that they made a run for the car and spent the night in another cemetery. Colleen did not relate how she and Tom had sex, much to his relief.

"What I didn't understand was when she said Tom wasn't the man for her," concluded Colleen. Something about fate...although I did see the fear and surprise in her eyes when Tom said he was the great-great grandson of...uh...I think it was Emilio Parta."

Sergi leaned forward with intense interest. "Please describe the entire conversation in detail."

Colleen did so with Tom filling in one or two parts she missed. Tom could feel his ears burning as Colleen described how he shook his penis at Covington and dared her to come and get it. At the end, Sergi sat back with a slight frown on his face.

"You two must be tired," he said after a moment. "Thomas, you can stay in the same room as before. Maria, would you please show Miss O'Malley to the green room. Oh, Miss O'Malley, may I suggest you call your partner to let him know that you are safe. I advise you not to let him know too many details because he probably will not believe you."

After Tom, Colleen, and Maria had left, James turned to Sergi and asked, "Well, Doc?"

"Let us continue on with our plans as they are," said Sergi. "Please be especially careful as it seems that they are not as abandoned as they seem."

Everyone stood up and started in on their appointed tasks. Gretta walked over to Sergi.

"I am sorry, Herr Doctor," she apologized contritely. "I was sure the house was abandoned."

"It's alright, Gretta," said Sergi. "The man appeared to be highly trained and was not inside the house. Please excuse me, I need to think alone for awhile."

Anya watched her grandfather walk outside to the garden. She helped Hannah and Dobbs clean up the breakfast dishes before heading out to the garden herself. Sergi was still there, walking along the gravel path with his head down in thought.

"Grandfather?" asked Anya quietly, unsure if he wanted company.

"I am worried, Anya," said Sergi, without looking up. "It appears that Covington has a prophesy concerning the descendants of Emilio Parta. She took it serious enough to try to exterminate his line."

"But isn't Tom one of his descendants?" asked Anya.

"I would like to think so," replied Sergi. "I have not been able to trace Tom's line back that far. I will have to try to do so. I wish I knew what this prophesy and 'fate' was between Covington and Parta."

"I would assume that one of the Parta men will kill her," stated Anya.

"Not necessarily," said Sergi. "The conversation revolves around sex between them. I do not know if sex between a Parta and Covington will destroy her. Is it the only thing that can destroy her? Are there conditions in the prophesy that have to be met before the male Parta and Covington join together? I have a dozen similar questions buzzing around inside my head."

"Is that why you hired Tom away from his firm?" asked Anya. Was it to keep an eye on him?"

"At first, but now I think we have to train him for his part in all of this," replied Sergi.

"What?" exclaimed Anya. "Do you really expect him to be the next Buffy, the Vampire Slayer?"

Sergi gave his granddaughter a look that spoke volumes.

"Sorry, grandfather," mumbled Anya.

"If it would do any good, I would cut off your television privileges," said Sergi. "Use that brilliant mind I know you have. If Thomas is really Emilio Parta's descendant and if what Covington fears is true, then..." Sergi raised his eyebrows and looked questioningly at Anya as she followed his line of thought.

"Then he would have to...Oh...OH!!!!"

"Exactly," stated Sergi. "From what I have heard, Thomas is in superb physical condition. It is his mental state, particularly his shyness around women that is his major disadvantage. He may not be able to...complete his task, which will get him killed."

"But how are you going to train him for that?" asked Anya. "Grandfather! You're not thinking of hiring...?"

"Prostitutes?" supplied Sergi. "No, that would make matters worse. If I am not mistaken, Miss O'Malley has already taken the first step with him. As much as I dislike doing so, I am removing the restrictions I place don you and Gretta in regards to Thomas. I warn you now...no competition between you two or Miss O'Malley. I expect all of you to work together to help him overcome his shyness. I will talk to Maria and Hannah to see what they can do to help him. If necessary, I will enlist the aid of Miss O'Malley." Sergi looked at Anya and frowned. "I meant what I said about no competition."

Anya jumped and looked guilty because that was the very thing she had been thinking about. She had begun to devise a plan to oust Colleen and Gretta.

"Sex is incidental," stated Sergi. "Thomas is insecure with his manhood. He believes it to be a curse. Just talking about it may help him. However, I do not believe that we have a great deal of time."

"I'll go see Gretta, Hannah, and Maria, if they are still here," said Anya. "We can work out a plan to help Tom with his shyness."

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers
12