Fated Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

"I'm happy for you bro. I know how long you've been looking for her." Stephan said once they'd exited the study.

"Yeah she's something else. I love her so much Stephan." Eric smiled.

"I'm jealous." Stephan laughed, carefully observing his friend. "You get this look in your eye when you see her or you start talking about her. You look like when we were teenagers...before your parents..." He trailed off.

"Yeah, well. Hey, do you want to come meet her formally? She's probably still up with her sister Nyoko still. They're attached at the hip I swear." Eric laughed.

"They're both trouble, but that Nyoko. She called me wolf-boy."

"She called you WHAT?" Stephan stopped halfway up the stairs and bent over with laughter.

"Yeah, I know." Eric grumbled, wishing he'd kept his mouth shut.

He waited for Stephan to walk up the stairs. His friend was still chuckling when they got to the bedroom door.

"So who's in there?" Stephan asked once they'd opened the door to find the bed empty. They heard laughter in the sitting room area and turned towards that door.

"Thess and Nyoko I think. Her mother had to go to the clinic. She's a doctor there too. Apparently she only does security stuff part time." He shrugged.

They walked into the sitting room to find the girls sprawled out on the fancy rug, the scents of nail polish and acetone hit their sensitive noses as they entered the room.

"Shit." Nyoko grumbled as she knocked a bottle of bright yellow polish onto the carpet. This sent Thessa into a fresh fit of giggles.

"Oh you think that's funny huh?" She picked up a throw pillow from the chaise behind her.

"Yes..." Thessa inched back to grab a pillow of her own.

"Ahem." Eric cleared his throat. And both women turned to look at him, pillows at the ready.

"As much as I like where this is going, we have to get an omega to come clean up the nail polish on that rug." He said.

"Aw, dad, do we have to?" Nyoko joked pushing herself to her feet.

"Oh Nyo, stop teasing." Thessa shook her head. "He doesn't know what fun is. It's not his fault." She turned mischievous eyes toward Eric and Stephan.

"Oh, where are my manners. Stephan, meet Nyoko. Nyoko meet Stephan. He's Eric's best friend." Thessa introduced, sliding over to accommodate Eric on the couch behind her.

"Hi." Nyoko said shyly.

"Hey." Stephan swallowed.

"Well, Eric, I'm suddenly hungry...can we go downstairs?" She looked from Stephan and Nyoko to Eric insistently.

"Oh, right. Yeah. We'll be back." Eric said.

"What was that about?" He asked when they left the room.

"Eric, please tell me you're smarter than that? Come on, baby use that Alpha brain of yours." She joked, tapping a fingertip on his forehead.

"You know I can't think when you're standing in front of me wearing almost nothing." He grumbled.

Thessa blushed.

"I'll think about it later." He picked her up and she squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Where are we going Eric?" She whispered, pressing kissed to his neck and jaw.

"Somewhere quiet."

She shivered at that, licking her lips in anticipation as he swung open the door to one of the guest rooms down the hall from the Alpha suite.

He opened the door with one hand and slammed it shut with his foot. The bright light coming from the crystal chandelier behind them illuminated the look on his face. He had those golden eyes again, and Thessa moaned and reached for the buttons on his shirt as he reached for the hem of hers.

She fumbled with his buttons, her hands shaking with need. She let out a sound of frustration before taking both sides and ripping it apart.

Eric growled, yanking the sleeves down before pulling her the pale yellow sleep shirt off and tossing it behind him. Her large, firm breasts strained her bra, her little nipples poking perfect circles in the plain fabric.

"I missed this." He mumbled against her lips as he captured them for another steamy kiss.

As his fingers idly played with her nipples Thessa thought she would come undone right there. Her hands reached for the button and zip on his jeans. She reached for the throbbing erection she knew was there, and both sighed softly against when her fingers made contact with the smooth, hot skin of his shaft. She broke the kiss and dropped to her knees in front of him. Both watched intently as she lovingly stroked him. Eric's eyes squeezed shut when her mouth closed over his head. He let out a hiss of relief. Blindly threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer, the desire to dominate what was his overwhelming.

Thessa moaned even as his hips pumped into her mouth, the fingers of one hand wrapped tightly around his shaft to keep him from going too deep. Her other hand slipped over her stomach to her own wet heat, dancing over her engorged clit. She looked up at Eric. As if sensing her gaze on his face, he looked down at her and she shivered instinctively at the heated predatory look in his wolf's eyes.

"Get up." He growled. His voice was a strange baritone, his wolf pushing past his control.

Thessa knew what to do.

She stood up slowly and bolted as soon as he reached for her. With a howl, Eric took off after her. They chased each other all over the large bedroom, the chase coming to a stop when he grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed, gripping her thighs hard, claws pressing four points into the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She was careful not to expose her neck too much, but whimpered submissively as she glimpsed the straining cock jutting from between her mate's thighs. She met his frenzied gaze, knowing her eyes were just as wild as his.

"Eric." The word was said in a low sexy voice, on a broken moan that snapped his control.

Thessa screamed as Eric shoved his thick cock into her, going way deeper than was comfortable, but she begged for more.

"Is that all you've got?" she cried, arching her back, hips tilted to receive what he forced on her.

She sat up and clutched at his neck. Eric stood, appreciating the way Thessa's thighs clenched in anticipation. He walked over to the wall nearest to the bed.

"Is this what you want Thessa? You want me to fuck you on the wall?" He growled, pulling her legs up to his shoulders before relentlessly slamming into her. Her yells of encouragement were enough to make him wild enough that he almost dropped her. Their lovemaking was so violent, and desperate that they came at the same time, absorbing each other's yells and screams of release as both sought the other's mouth.

Later, as the both came down from their electrifying orgasms, Eric lovingly laid Thessa on the bed and collapsed next to her.

"I hope it's always like that." She whispered, her voice tired from screaming.

"They're mates aren't they?" Eric said suddenly sitting up and looking down at the face of his smiling mate.

"It took you long enough to figure out." She laughed.

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers
12