Fated Hearts Ch. 08

Story Info
Trouble in Paradise.
6.4k words
4.63
22.2k
18

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

OKAY! I know this is a long time coming...but I wanted to get it just right! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint...I just want to thank my editor LaRascasse for being such a good sport and putting up with me. And for everyone who comments both the good and the bad. Enjoy!!

-Gia <3

She kicked and screamed for all it was worth. The door in front of her was ajar like the gateway to a foreign world.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

It was like she hadn't even spoken. Her gaze was drawn to the scene Dennis was forcing her to watch. The two other men had gotten Eric tied up. The one she knocked out, Anton, was taunting her mate. Her wolf surged forward furiously. Time seemed to slow as the black hooded figure rose from the couch. It had somehow become dark as her vision tunneled to the glinting steel of the wickedly curved knife in its hand. Thessa felt the color leech from her face. Those brightly gleaming green eyes flickered in excitement. She opened her mouth and felt the scream leave her lungs as everything rushed back to her: the color of the bright yellow walls, the green and gold throw pillows and the earthy brown wooden floor. The sound of Eric's struggle drew her attention when, like a lamb led to slaughter, the two men pinned his shoulders down. The slick sound of flesh being sliced into almost caused her to faint, but Dennis shook her awake.

Watch. He seemed to say to her. Watch as that monster ripped her helpless mate to shreds. The drug they shot into his veins paralyzed him, but his incoherent screams of pain were clear as he was mutilated in front of her. Body parts littered the wood, his blood seeped in between the boards as his last gurgled breath left him.

NO! She screamed surprised to find herself free from Dennis' grip. She looked around. He wasn't behind her. Thessa raced down the too long hallway to the room, slipping on her mate's blood to land on her hands and knees in the pool surrounding him. She clutched his shoulders and ignoring the awkward slump of his dislocated shoulder, Thessa half expecting him to scream in pain and beg her to take him to the hospital. Or to shift and heal. But he did neither. His stiff body lay cooling and dead in her arms as she screamed her sorrow at the walls. She pressed kisses all over his bloody face stopping at last where his lips once were. She felt a cold breeze in the room and looked up. There was Dennis, smirking with a needle in one hand. "There you are my pretty. Looks like you will be mine after all." He smiled, sticking the needle into her arm.

Thessa gasped as she opened her eyes. The same scenario had been playing itself over and over in her head every time she went to sleep so much so that she didn't know if it was a memory or just a dream. Her wolf refused to make an appearance anymore, and Thessa herself had become less and less responsive to Dennis' torture. She looked down at her leg, scared at her lack of response to the skin rubbed raw by the leather cuff and the twenty foot chain that connected her with the bedpost.

"So you don't get any ideas." Dennis had smiled down at her.

Thessa squeezed her eyes shut and forced herself to breathe deeply and count backwards from ten as the door squeaked on its hinges. The sound of the door opening didn't get the response it used to. When she first woke up, and Dennis opened the door she fought him with her last breath as he tore at her clothes.

Since her only companion was her wolf and she didn't feel the need to get to know the omegas she saw enter the room to replace untouched bowls of soup and glasses of water, Thessa felt like she'd been in that room forever. At first, after she dreamed, Dennis would come into the room and stand there looking at her. He would ask her if she slept well, knowing very well that her drug induced memories caused her to scream so loudly that omegas would run in with heavy ropes to restrain her as she thrashed on the bed. He kept the high windows open enough that she could smell the summer air as it turned into fall. The sunlight that streamed through mocked her. She would rather be with Eric than in this beautiful prison. The soft bed was piled high with even softer pillows that were like rocks under her restless head. The honey brown duvet that Dennis tucked lovingly around her was the same color as Eric's eyes. The walls were painted a soft yellow: her favorite color. Thessa closed her eyes, preferring the endless darkness of keeping her eyes closed to the sick movie she was the star of.

"You haven't touched your soup..." Dennis frowned, leaning against the tall post of the bed.

Thessa opened her eyes and looked up at him listlessly. The first week she was there, her eyes blazed with anger and defiance. The light slowly began to fade as her nightmares worsened.

"Oh come now, it's been a while, he's dead. You watched...remember?" He laughed as if sensing the direction of her thoughts. She turned her head and let her eyes close as he walked over to her side and caressed the soft skin of her arms.

"Look at me." He commanded, his voice going hard as she didn't even flinch away from him. When she didn't move, he grabbed her chin and yanked her face in his direction.

"You are MINE!" He growled, ripping the duvet off.

Thessa just stared back. She knew what was coming. The first time he raped her, she cried as he held her and fell asleep spooning her. She decided that there were worse things than what he did to her body. She kept her soul locked away in a place even she wasn't sure she could reach. Her wolf was there pacing with the knowledge that only their mate could bring Thessa back to life.

As the bed squeaked, headboard slamming into the wall, Thessa closed her eyes and imagined Eric's smiling face as she last remembered it. They were on the cliff where they'd made love for the first time, watching the sunset and feeding each other Severin's apple tarts. She ignored the drops of sweat covering her body as Dennis exerted all his energy. She was tight and dry. He pinched her clit hard, frowning over her as her body responded, but lay more still than death under her. Thessa wasn't aware that she held her breath until he left to use the bathroom. She was covered in sweat, semen and the blood he'd drawn when his elongated talons dug into her soft legs as his penis tore at every opening to her body. The only hole he hadn't abused was her mouth. She hadn't retreated far enough into herself that she didn't bite him whenever he tried.

The only comfort she had was the feeling that he hadn't dampened her will to escape. Something was horribly wrong with all of it. Girl meets boy...girl falls in love with boy, they pledge their love to one another and then a witch and her deranged crew kidnap and torture them. She was getting out of this soon and alive...when the opportunity presented itself, and she would kill everyone in that damned place if she had to. Survival had become her most important goal. She decided that she could heal later. Eric had to still be alive somewhere. Wherever that was, she would find him and she would kill anyone that dared separate them. Before now, this thought would have scared her. Thessa laughed aloud as she heard the toilet flush and the shower turn on.

It's funny what we do when we have to find a way to escape our situation. I refuse to lie here forever, waiting for him to realize he wants me dead. She told herself.

I've been in this shithole for weeks, maybe a month. I'm leaving when I get the chance. And he will die. Thessa promised her wolf with a grim finality.

As the door to the room opened, she spared the omega a passing glance. A child: a little girl. Thessa wanted to cry. No one so young should be sent to clean her up. Forced to make what just happened to her another horrible memory in her subconscious.

"You, girl, what's your name?" Thessa rasped, startled to hear her own voice come out so coarse and hollow. She cleared her throat, forcing herself to inject emotion into her words.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little tired." She flashed what she hoped was a smile.

"Can you tell me where I am?" Thessa moved to sit up.

"I'm n...not 'posed to say." The waif of a child muttered.

"It's okay to tell me. I'm a good person. Do you think I'm a bad person?" Thessa pushed her hair behind her ears, wincing as she touched the scar on her cheek, preferring to not remember the cut her torturer had made when she tried to escape him and run to Eric that day so long ago.

"No, but..."

"Please?" Thessa begged. "I won't tell anyone that you told me."

"Humbart Manor. You're on Eferrie Humbart's pack lands." The child whispered after a few seconds of silence, darting nervous eyes to the door of the bathroom.

"My mamma said I'm the one to clean you up when Mr. Dennis sends for someone." She eyed Thessa warily.

"Well tell your mamma he won't need you anymore." Thessa smoothed the child's choppy brown hair back.

As the child turned to leave, Thessa started.

"What's your name?"

"Amelie, Miss. What's yours?"

"Thessa."

"That's a real nice name."

Thessa smiled genuinely at the little girl, forcing herself to calm down as she heard the shower shut off.

"Now Amelie. I don't have any friends." She said quietly, averaging the amount of time she had before Dennis would come back out. He was crazy and he really was a doctor. He would take forever to make sure that everything was fairly clean...if not spotless, before he left.

"What? But you look like you would have lots of friends!" Amelie gasped.

"Well I don't." Thessa frowned in an exaggerated show of sorrow.

"Wanna be friends?"

"I was just about to ask you that, Amelie. You're a really smart girl." She brightened.

"Then you want me to keep what I told you a secret, right?"

"Exactly. Pinkie promise?" Thessa held out her smallest finger and Amelie ran up and quickly linked hers with Thessa's.

"Can I come back even if you don't want me to bring the rags no more?" She asked hopefully.

Thessa nodded. "Just make sure no one else knows."

"Who was that?" Dennis asked as he came out of the bathroom.

Thessa let her eyes close.

"I'll get a response again. Fear makes you look so beautiful." He stroked the side of her face and she held back her shudder of revulsion.

"I've decided that, since you continue to reject and defy me...that we'd play a little game. Would you like that Thessa?" He pressed a kiss on her cheek; she held back a shudder of revulsion and forced herself to remain unresponsive.

"I want it to be a surprise. You love my surprises huh?"

Thessa braced herself for the bite of the needle pumping sedatives into her body. When it didn't come, she opened her eyes, hoping her surprise didn't show in them.

"I know. You were expecting the drugs, right?" Dennis played with a lock of her hair.

"I've got something better. Just wait a moment." He hurried out the door, letting it slam ominously behind him.

Thessa felt herself begin to sweat when he returned with three burly looking men. In his hands, he carried a black plastic circle with another black block of plastic attached to it. Thessa's eyes shot to the three men when she realized they were putting whatever that was on her.

With an almost imperceptible nod, Dennis motioned for the men to hold her down.

"I don't see why we gotta put this on her, D." One of the men said, taking in Thessa's frail body.

"I didn't ask you for an opinion." Dennis snapped back.

"This is an anklet...of sorts." He chuckled to himself.

"It's very special because it will tell me where you are whenever I want to know. And if you take it off...well. Let's just say you'd have a hard time and I'd have so many people coming after you it would feel like a hunt." He added, dropping his voice to an almost whisper.

"No." Thessa whispered, real fear causing her already empty stomach to roil.

"Oh that's not even the end! We're moving you downstairs to the basement." He smiled, fastening the cuff around her ankle. Thessa's struggling was contained by the men holding her.

"Of course we'll have to take it off so you can bathe. I don't want you smelly for what I have planned. Tie her up and leave us." He motioned for the men to produce a pair of handcuffs.

Thessa felt the cold steel graze her skin and shivered from a combination of fear and anger.

I AM getting out of here soon. She promised her wolf once more before retreating into herself.

"You stupid worthless bitch!! I'll teach you to struggle next time I decide to do something for you." Dennis back handed her. Thessa squeezed her eyes shut as he rained punches and slaps on her face and upper body. She bit back the tears that threatened to escape her eyes, praying silently that he would end the torment.

"It's time I took what was rightfully mine...for good." He growled, painfully squeezing the muscles in her jaw until she gasped from the pressure. When he slipped the dental gag over her head, Thessa tensed, ready to yell or scream.

"Ah ah! It's spring loaded. The wider you open your mouth, the further it spreads it." He laughed, unzipping his pants.

As Dennis jerked himself off, Thessa heard her gurgles for help as they escaped her throat. The gag made it impossible to close her mouth and swallow them back.

"Such a beautiful sound." Dennis smirked as he shoved the length of his wide cock into her mouth.

He groaned and Thessa felt herself choke. "Yesssss." He gasped, holding onto the sides of her face to pump himself into the last orifice she swore he would never penetrate.

"Did you precious mate fuck you this way? I'm doing it the way a real man should do it. Slut." He wrapped one hand around her neck and squeezed.

"Jesus. I can feel it in your fuckin' throat." He ground himself against her face, forcing her to take the entire length of his swollen member down her throat.

She retched and heaved: her stomach's attempt to empty itself further. Dennis laughed and slammed himself into her throat rapidly. He was already close.

"Ohhhhh FUCK." He let his head drop back as he emptied his balls into her throat. The sticky cum made it hard to breathe once he pulled away and left her there: throat raw and burning. The gasping sobs that escaped her must have been loud enough to hear on the other side of the room. He left the gag in.

~*~

Thessa licked her dry lips as she opened and closed her mouth. Dennis got someone to move her while she slept three days ago. She had immediately recognized that musty, damp smell all basements seemed to have. The room she was in was lit by overhead lights and reminded her of a hospital. She was in an old fashioned hospital bed. The white sheets pulled up to her neck never failed to remind her of her extended stay after the car crash.

But he's dead...I think. She frowned.

"Hello Miss Thessa." A small voice called out from the door.

"Amelie, is that you?" Thessa tried to sit up and fell back when the handcuffs locking her to the bed yanked her down.

"Yeah it's me. I brought you something to eat." The child pulled a sport bottle and a sandwich bag from her shoulder bag.

"I told my mamma I was going to play with friends so she gave me juice and sandwiches." She put the juice on the counter and the sandwiches on Thessa's lap. She frowned at her new friend.

"How are you gonna eat them?"

"I'll show you a trick...do you have any pins in your hair?" Thessa asked quietly.

"Yeah, here." Amelie pulled one of the pins holding her braids back and held it out to Thessa.

"Open it please?"

"Like this?" Amelie bent the hairpin until it was straight.

"Mmhmm. Now put it between my teeth."

"Pull." Thessa said, biting down hard on the plastic covering the end of the pin.

"Good, now stick it into the part on this handcuff where the key goes and bend it toward me...perfect."

"What now?"

"Bend it the other way."

"Like this?"

"Yes. Now take it out and put it in the other way. Good."

Amelie smiled as Thessa showed her how to jiggle the makeshift key to unlock the handcuff.

"Thank you." Thessa smiled, opening the baggie with one hand and taking a big bite of the sandwich.

"This is very good. Thank you." She started, but looked down at Amelie's innocent face. She swallowed the last bite of her sandwich and decided to keep her thoughts to herself.

After they finished eating, Thessa widened the ratchets on her handcuffs, so she had more room in them before taking them off completely.

"Can we play dollies?" Amelie smiled again.

"Sure. Did you bring any?" Thessa asked crossing her legs in front of her. She smiled when her little friend copied her move and pulled two cloth dolls out of her bag.

"This one is Becca, and that one is Beau. They're best friends." Amelie rambled gesturing excitedly.

"I'm always Becca. You can be Beau." She handed the other doll to Thessa. The simple mouth was a crookedly stitched line under two bright blue button eyes. "Beau" had a mop of red yarn for hair while Becca's brown braids matched Amelie's hairstyle today.

"Okay, so what are Becca and Beau doing today?" Thessa asked smoothing her fingertips over the

"Well. The last time I played dollies with my mamma, Becca was mad that Beau's new boyfriend wasn't so nice of a guy."

"Oh? What did you name him?" Thessa asked, curiously.

"Dennis."

The Beau doll dropped out of Thessa's hand.

"Why wasn't he a nice guy?"

"He always made Beau cry." Amelie looked up from her doll with a sad expression in her big brown eyes.

"Does your mamma know Dennis?"

Amelie nodded.

"He's my papa...but he made my mamma cry and she had me, but he didn't want her to."

Thessa's eyes widened in surprise.

As if reading her thoughts, Amelie continued. "I heard him telling her that about me one day when I was 'sposed to be asleep. And she called him some names she said that little girls aren't supposed to repeat aloud...and she made him leave."

Jesus. Thessa thought to herself.

"So when he said he needed someone to take care of a girl he needed help with he told her that he wanted me to do it." Amelie looked around, a blush spreading over her round cheeks.

"I think I should go now. I told mamma I was going to go play outside and she'll probably be lookin' for me right now." Amelie shoved the dolls back into her bag and slid off the bed.

"Amelie, you're a very good girl. I promise. I'll make sure Dennis never hurts you again. But I might need your mamma's help." She promised, giving the young girl a tight hug.

When Amelie left, she began to formulate a plan to leave. The hardest part of escaping, she decided, would be the ankle bracelet that Dennis put on her. He was right to assume that she would try to leave, and she wasn't going to do anything to change that assumption...she just had to leave before he realized that she was gone.

~*~

Later that night, after he visited her, another guard came into the room with towels and other toiletries filling his arms. Among the items was a little black card.

"What's that for?" She asked, hoping her voice masked the excitement she felt.

"D wants you to take a bath...something about dinner upstairs. Anyway I have to unlock you, or else you'll fry that pretty little ass in the tub." He leered as he bent down and took a hold of her shin. Thessa winced as she felt his heavy hand squeeze her delicate skin.

Thessa watched in fascination as he slid the card in a small space behind the tracker. When it beeped, he pulled the bracelet off her ankle, and she sighed in relief.

"Here." He thrust the towel and various other items at her, ushering her into a room she'd never been in before

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers
12