Fateful Plateful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But seeing and smelling it was still a pretty new experience, brand new if you're talking about daylight. I was thinking that the smell reminded me a little of Clorox, but only very slightly. It also had a little bit of sweetness in the smell. Something was bubbling up, just beneath my consciousness, but I wasn't sure what. As I was trying to get a grasp on this new thought, I was interrupted by Lyle.

"Uh, sorry about that, Cara," he said.

"Why are you apologizing?" I responded, looking around at where his cum had landed and trying to determine what and where I needed to clean up. "I was confused about your exclamations, though." It was at that moment that I realized I still was tightly gripping his now softening cock. "I think I hurt you when I grabbed it.

"But, wow. Look at that. A minute ago it was as hard as a rock and pointing right at me, now it's like, like, bread dough," I said without thinking. Then I added, "I'm sorry. I hope that wasn't insensitive of me. I know you guys have a lot of ego in the terms of affection you use for your man parts."

All this time I was pretty unaware of London, but I did know that he was laughing his ass off. Glancing to the other side, it was obvious that he had not laughed his erection off. It was still there, pointing at the other side of my face.

"No," Lyle said. "It was just so hot seeing you sitting there staring at my dick. Then I kind of went into autopilot mode."

"Huh?" I asked, looking up at him. "What were those noises? But, you first sounded like you were in pain. Then you sounded unsure of yourself. Finally, you said a really long 'fuck,' and before I knew what was happening, I had cum all over me. I don't even know if I should ask you if you enjoyed yourself."

Before he had a chance to say anything, I heard London say, "Oh, shit!" I looked at his cock, which he'd been jerking madly (How had I missed all that activity?) and saw that he was on the verge of coming. As a newbie to all this sex stuff, I wasn't sure if I was right, I simply couldn't imagine anyone keeping up such rapid hand movements for a long time without getting tired, sore, or both.

Regardless, I wanted to be more a part of this one, but I wasn't sure exactly what to do. His hand was moving so fast, I didn't think I could touch him anywhere that mattered without getting hurt, or at least getting in the way. There was a part of me that wanted to open my mouth, like all those girls did in Gil's porn, but I wasn't sure I was ready for that. What if I choked? What if I gagged or worse? I was OK with simply being unknowledgeable, but I didn't want to put a damper on things.

Just as he finished a second "Shit," I saw that some stuff started to fly off the tip of his cock. I immediately (well, almost immediately) realized that it must be pre-cum and I acted. I moved both of my hands together, the way you would if you were trying to scoop up water to wash your face, and put them in front of his cock at what I thought was the right distance. My cupped hands were close enough to catch the semen, but far enough away not to get in the way of all the activity. (With my hands out like that I momentarily felt like I was in a television ad: "You're In Gooey Hands With Allstate!" Boy, I really needed to focus.)

Later, upon reconsidering this day, I was amazed at how comfortable we all were with this whole thing, especially since there were no romantic notions in my brain at all. But I chalk it up to the alcohol and the sex hormones. Mainly, though, it's the enormous amount of deceptively addictive porn I'd been watching for the past month or two.

So, Lon's first shot, as I had expected, hit my slightly cupped hands but then proceeded to ricochet (or maybe it was more like a flat stone being skimmed on a lake) off my hand and hit my nose. I reacted by moving my head slightly backwards, blinking momentarily, and then opening my eyes wide only to see the next shot hit me on my upper lip. Clearly, I was not where I should be to catch his load in my hands.

Not being one to take things lying (or in this case sitting) down I shot to my feet and spun half-way around, all the while still holding my hands in front of his cockhead. I looked down and saw a few more globs of semen beginning to form a pool in my hands. I was surprised to see that a glob landed in the pool right after one spout had just left London's prick. I couldn't figure out how he did that, but I set that mystery aside to figure out later. For now, I realized that he was slowing down and the shots were becoming smaller and less frequent.

"Jeez, that was awesome," Lon said.

"You know, I think I'm..." I began to say that my legs felt weak, but my body took over and, as it went back to sitting me down on the coffee table, I had an enormous climax. It was better than any I'd had, ever. I began to shiver and tremble and I let out a low moan from somewhere deep in my chest. It was awesome. This was the kind of orgasm I'd wanted to have from the beginning. I could feel my body suddenly perspiring and a unique kind of warmth emanating from between my legs. This was amazing. This was worth the pain of those three fucks with Bull. This was worth having cum all over me. This was worth waiting to join the LOV club. This was fucking great!

I just sat there, my body probably looking like it was experiencing a 7.3 in San Francisco. I thought about the fact that I was still clothed and glad for that, otherwise the Twins would have seen my twins shaking. I was embarrassed about this fact. I'm not sure why. It seems from the softer-core porn with the large busted women, that guys like to see a woman's breasts bouncing. For whatever reason, it caused me embarrassment, just to think about it. Nevertheless, I was glad that I was clothed, even if both I and said clothes were currently stippled with semen!

Anyway, after my orgasm began to subside, I finished my sentence very slowly, "...having an orgasm." The guys just looked at me like I was from another planet (like Venus). As the climax was ebbing, though, I began to realize the coolness of this orgasm. I hadn't touched myself, hadn't used a vibrator, and hadn't had anyone else touching me. I was fully clothed with nothing physically and externally going on in between my legs. But, I'd still had the largest climax ever.

How could this happen? Was it pheromones? Was it the aroma of semen? Was it watching the guys have their orgasms? Was it from having a pool of semen in my hands?

Whatever caused it I needed to know so that I could do it again (and again, and again). After a few moments, the uneasiness of standing there in our individual alcohol-fueled, post-orgasmic stupors, we all broke out laughing. London and Lyle both fell back on the two couches in the family room. I just thought about how great I felt and about how I needed to learn to have another one of these mind-blowing orgasms.

"You have cum hanging off your nose. It's just wiggling back and forth," said Lyle.

"And you have two strands hanging off your chin," London added with a chuckle.

"How come you guys see that, but you don't see whatever it is that's making it difficult to open my eye?"

"Oh, yeah," said Lon, "you have cum on your eyebrow and your eye, too. In fact, you're whole face is pretty well covered in cum!"

"Well, let's see if it stings," I said as I opened my eye, blinking a few times, and feeling the gooey stuff hang off my eyelashes. Some of it oozed into my eye. It was uncomfortable, but not the worst thing.

Then I realized that we were all so chilled out that, even though we hadn't hung out in a long time, I felt really comfortable with the Twins. I also noticed that both of them again had erections and that they were stroking themselves slowly, but seemingly with purpose.

I looked up at the mirror they had over the mantle to see what I looked like and I could see their point. I was a mess. There was cum, some watery and some globular, on almost every inch of my face, my forehead, and my hair. I could see more globs of it on my shoulders, chest, and neck.

At that moment I was about to reach up to clear away the cum in my eye when I realized that my hands were still tightly held together. Looking down I saw what had become a large pool of cum. There were some thick globules in a bed of less viscous liquid.

I was fascinated by it.

I brought my hands up to my face to smell it. It smelled really strange, but also intoxicating. I kept smelling it as I noticed that both the guys began to increase their stroking paces. This was a little surprising to me. Why would my smelling London's cum cause both of them to masturbate with more intensity?

It really didn't matter to me, though. It was so sexy watching them jerk off and to smell the semen at the same time.

There was only one thing to do I realized. I brought my hands close enough to my face so I could put my tongue into the semen pool. It was a little acerbic, a little salty, and even a little sweet. Overall, though, I was most surprised by how cool its temperature was. When it had first hit my hands it was warm, but it had now cooled to what seemed to be room temperature.

I sucked a little bit of it into my mouth and swished it around. Then I heard one of the guys say, "You like that stuff?"

"I don't know. This is the first time I've ever actually smelled and tasted it. Have you ever tasted it?"

Important note to any girls who might want to know: Don't ask a teenage boy if he's ever tasted his cum. It may cause mental discomfort.

As if on cue, their stroking slowed dramatically and you could almost sense a miasma of tension emanate from the walls of the room.

"OK. I guess I'm not supposed to ask that," I said sheepishly.

"No, no," Lyle said. "It's just that I think most guys have probably tried their own, but they would never admit it. It goes to a potentially gay place and probably isn't the macho way most straight guys want to be perceived."

"How weird you guys are. I think it's really hot," I replied. "I mean, I can't make this stuff. It requires a guy to manufacture it."

And with that bit of chronicling of the obvious, I put my lips into the pool of cum and, in a completely unladylike manner, slurped up the whole white mess. What came next was a real surprise.

I came. I came like I had come just before, but even better. As I did, I slowly moved the semen around in my mouth, letting my taste buds savor the manly liquid, now mixing with my saliva. It seemed that the cum began to taste differently, maybe a little sweeter. Regardless, I tuned out to almost everything. I was just riding the climax as far as it would take me.

Half of the way into it, I realized that I wanted to see what the twins were up to. I opened my eyes a little and saw that my orgasm had apparently turned them on. Their hands were moving rapidly again. This was so cool, it made my orgasm last longer as, I think, I had another one while I was having one. Well, it felt like it anyway. It was so sexy watching them pump their dicks again.

Then I remembered that some of the girls in the porn I'd watched did something I could never imagine doing, and here I was doing just that.

I opened my mouth a little and let all of the cum mixture in my mouth slowly dribble over my lower lip, down my chin, and back into my cupped hands. I briefly looked down and the pool appeared larger and sparkled in the light. It looked delicious and I wanted to drink it. First, though, I glanced at the guys, back and forth a few times.

"That is so sexy."

"Jeez, Cara, I didn't realize you were so into cum."

"I'm not. At least I never was until this morning. I've never even tasted it before, but it's so sexy. I had another orgasm just having it in my mouth."

And, with that admission, I slurped up everything again and without even thinking about it I just swallowed the whole thing.

It was then I had a second surprise: I gagged on it and began coughing. I immediately knew what it was about, but there wasn't anything to do until the coughing spell subsided.

Finally, I got myself under control and reached over for my now quite dead (bubbleless) Mimosa. The liquid helped to diminish the temporary irritation in my throat.

"You know, I should have realized this. Semen is made to cling to the inside of the vagina so the sperm can be in a safe environment before beginning their journeys. So it's no wonder that if you aren't careful how you swallow it, it's going to want to stick to your throat. Let's face it: it's just another mucous membrane, right?"

I think this revelation of mine and its seriousness took whatever excitement was left in the room (after my gagging-coughing fit) and threw it into the fireplace. Oh well. This was a learning experience kind of morning and I was going to learn to swallow semen, come hell or high water. I had already determined that I enjoyed it and without even thinking about it, cum had given me three orgasms, no hands, no vibrator, no cock. Just cum in my mouth. Wow. Who knew?

Realizing that I was still arrayed with the gooey and quite extraordinary liquid, I began to look for whatever globs I could find, although most of them seemed to have turned to a thinner liquid and seeped into the fabric. I used my fingers to transfer the thick strands still hanging off my nose and chin. I raised my hand above my face and let the cum fall onto my outstretched tongue. (I'd seen that in some of the porn and it looked so cool.) Moving all of this cum into my mouth surprised me when I heard myself moan in pleasure. Looking into the mirror, I used my fingers to slide the rest of the stuff on my face and forehead into my mouth. When I had found most of it, I swallowed it carefully. It went down easily. I located a few more clumps on my shirt and sweat pants and they went down too.

I moved over to the couch next to London and chilled. It was then that I saw the two of them really going at it. I figured that they must both be about ready to come again. I wanted to taste it straight from the source.

"Would you guys mind coming in my mouth?" I asked.

Looking both excited and embarrassed, neither said a thing. Both, though, shook their heads up and down rapidly.

"Now I have to warn you that I've never put a penis in my mouth so I don't know what I'm doing. Can you tell me what to do?"

London said, "Well, I've never had my penis in anyone's mouth so I don't know what to tell you. In most of the porn it looks like the girls put their lips over their teeth and either the guys jerk off on their tongues or they sort of fuck their mouths." He looked at me and then added, "Does that help?"

"Yeah, I guess. I just hope you're not going to be disappointed."

"Are you kidding?" said Lyle. "Having your mouth around my cock would be heaven. But if you keep yapping, I'm gonna blow my load all over myself."

"So noted," I said as I got up, moved over to Lyle, and plopped myself down on the floor between his legs.

I leaned down to try to lick the pre-cum on his head, but his hand was moving so fast.

"You're going to have to slow down or you're going to break one of my teeth or maybe my nose," I warned him, moving one hand to take hold of his jerking wrist.

He seemed to be apprehensive about stopping at that particular moment, but I think he realized how right I was when I licked his cock head with my tongue. It tasted a little salty, but quite pleasant. I knew that it wouldn't give me an orgasm because there was so little of it. And, because, duh, I didn't have an orgasm!

Regardless, I enjoyed the feel of his cock against my lips and tongue. I continued to swab him, starting out softly and then applying more and more pressure. The texture, taste, and smell of his cock began to get to me as did his incessant, soft cries, alternating between "Oh, fuck" and "Oh, shit." I thought it was a little weird to cry out such things, but then I started to think about what I said when I came and ceased my critical train of thought. As the saying goes, "Let she who is perfect," etc.

Even so, the feeling of his smooth cockhead, bathed with a wet coat consisting of his pre-cum and my saliva was hot and making me more so. Within just a couple of minutes I was aware that Lyle was going to come again. He was moaning louder and became more animated. I had his cockhead in my mouth and he was jerking himself off. It was turning me on, too. A lot.

I think I was excited for a few reasons. First, I was going to get to taste more cum. Second, it was my first ever blowjob, even if Lyle was doing some of the work. Third, I could feel that I was going to come when he did. I wasn't sure exactly how I knew this or even how this mechanism worked, but I could feel it coming. And, finally, I was totally stoked to get to feel for the first time what it was like to have a cock shoot into my mouth.

While my mouth and mouth-adjacent parts were almost on autopilot and my mind was trying to keep track of everything that was happening in the excitement of the moment, Lyle cried out something like a combination of "Oh, fuck, shit" and "Jeez," shoved his hips up, his cock went deeper into my mouth, and he started to shoot.

His cock felt like it got larger and suddenly I felt two spurts of cum shoot into my mouth, one right after the other. When the third one hit the back of the roof of my mouth I had a slight sense that it was going to make me gag, but I managed to quickly swish it around and got it under control. The next one, the fourth, seemed to be bigger than the first three and I realized that I had a pretty full mouth of his cum.

His cum continued to flood my mouth and, wham! Just like that I came. My whole body became one big orgasm, from head to toe I could feel myself trembling, my pussy getting so wet I was sure I was leaving a puddle even through my panties and sweatpants. It was awesome. It was the kind of orgasm I'd had half-an-hour earlier, but even better -- if that was remotely possible. I supposed it was because not only was I rewarded with a mouthful of this delicious white manly liquid and the cool way it shot out, I also got to feel his cock on my tongue and lips. It was so sexual. It was nirvana.

I lost count of how many more shots of cum I felt him have, but it felt as though my climax just went on for several minutes. I know it didn't but it felt as though it did.

Once Lyle stopped coming I began to come down myself. It was strange and almost funny to feel his cock shrink in my mouth from this big, hard erection to a soft, little penis.

Eventually, his cock slipped out of my mouth. I was careful to not let any of the semen get away, though. I wanted to savor the taste and texture, to swish it around and see if I could have another orgasm just from that.

Due to the intense focus on the sexual aspects of the moment, I hadn't realized that I was in a physically awkward position. I took the opportunity to flip myself over, put the back against the lower front part of the couch, and let the back of my head rest between Lyle's strong thighs. It felt warm and quite wonderful. I could see that it was still snowing and enjoyed watching the fire flicker in the chandelier overhead. And speaking of overhead: I also enjoyed the feeling of his soft cock and balls against the top of my head.

Remembering some of the girls in the porn videos, I decided to try something I'd seen. I still had my mouthful of cum and in this position, with my head back, it seemed quite natural to gargle with it.

I did it for a second and Lyle began to laugh. Then I did it again and for a longer period. I was surprised at how many big bubbles I could make as I kept up the gargling. After a while, there were cum bubbles overflowing my mouth and I still had a lot of cum in the back of my throat. Gargling was fun. It didn't give me an orgasm, but it was so messy and childish, how could I not enjoy it? Sort of like an adult version of playing in the snow.