Fateful Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do for you Miss Cellie?"

"Well..." She hesitated. Alex still mad from the dreadful episode he was in on the second floor didn't speak but waited patiently for her to continue.

"My friend was drinking a bit and is now a little tipsy. I don't know how to put this but well.... She needs someone to have a little fun with, or if I may bluntly say, she needs a hard fucking."

"I don't know Cellie," Alex surged his shoulder. "I was having fun myself on the second floor but at the last minute, her hideous boyfriend decided to pop up and I was sort of kicked out."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Alex. But that won't happen with her. As far as I know she is single and available and very horny." Alex laughed in return.

"She really is a good girl and beautiful too. I hate to say this but she is much better looking than I am."

As mad as Alex was, he was fairly buzzed and couldn't refuse a chance to fuck a good pussy. He needed a 'needy girl' to have sex with, just to release some of the tension Barbara had built up before her boyfriend barged in.

"Ok I guess. I can do that."

"One more thing though," looking up at him Cellie said, "Our little mysterious girl is on the first floor and in a dark room and she doesn't want to reveal her identity. She may not speak. Will that be alright with you? I mean well...she doesn't even want to know who the guy is."

"That sounds interesting. You want me to go in right now or..." Alex left her to finish that line so as to not to appear too eager.

"You can step in the room any time you want. Let me show you the room. If you ever try to talk to her, I advise you to change your voice and talk as little as you can," Cellie spoke and led him towards the stairs.

"Before you open the door, please promise me that you won't hurt her. It's just a little play and I don't want to see her hurt in any sense. Please?"

Alex assured Cellie with a nod and turned the door knob, entering the darkened room.

*********

Alice closed the window shades, switched off the lights, walked with nervous steps toward the bed and sat down on it facing the window. The darkness and silence that followed was almost unbearable. The sound of her own breathing magnified until all she could hear was the sound of her own nervous gasps. Her chest was heaving and her lungs working harder than they needed to.

The sound of a door opening and a click when it closed echoed in the extremely quiet room like the rumbling of thunder as she sat rubbing her hands nervously. Seconds later, the sudden sound of heavy footsteps approaching her from behind, was exciting and terrifying all at once.

"Oh Jesus," she murmured as her mind burst out with a sudden fear that passed through her entire body like a rogue wave.

"Hey," a masculine and confident sounding voice spoke. "I hope you are all right with this." A short pause followed that gave her just enough time to process that this was real.

"Uh huh," Alice spoke between her teeth. The man who now stood in the room was also very real and he had a voice. Those were the first words from a complete stranger who, in all possibility, was mere moments away from fucking her like a cheap slut.

Just the very idea of that happening was exciting her in ways she couldn't quite control and her body shook overwhelmingly.

She flinched in nervous surprise when she heard him step closer and felt his first touch. He lightly tapped her shoulder and pressed his fingers on it a little.

As dark as it was, the mystery man standing just behind her was probably getting a great view of her half exposed cleavage right about now through a low cut dress that she wore that night. A thought that was just one of many churning in her half-drunk head at that moment.

Strong and confident hands moved smoothly over her arms and back up to her shoulders. She shivered at his first touch as she sat on the bed aroused, alone, and now truly at the mercy of a man she had never seen or even spoken to. Her heart started to beat faster than it had ever and the adrenaline flowing through her veins began to make her shake pleasantly.

As advised by Cellie, without any words at all, he began working on her in earnest. No words, just the sudden sensation of strong fingers against her soft skin. All thought of fear soon gave way to her own growing arousal.

Out of the darkness had come soft caresses; big but caring hands slid over her body and then fingernails rasping over warm, subtle terrain.

His fingers rolled over her soft skin first before moving toward an area of heat that escalated Alice's condition from her already heightened status.

Then his lips touched her with a soft kiss on the back of her neck moving to the sensitive flesh of her earlobe. Next, a gentle lick on her shoulder at the base of her neck forcing Alice to moan, "Mmmmm..."

Suddenly he held both her hands and pulled her to her feet and turned her to face him.

"Hmm!" he said, and gently encircled her with his strong arms. When she looked up at him he lowered his head to her and kissed her gently.

Her heart was beating heavily. She took a step towards him and then, not looking at his eyes, placed her shaky hands gently on his chest, feeling his soft dark hairs. She stretched up on her tiptoes and placed her lips against his. He returned her kiss with confidence, tracing one strong hand along her jaw before gripping the back of her neck. His kiss was soft but firm at the same time. She moaned at the feeling of his tongue gently forcing her lips open and slipping into her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt so fragile in his arms and that thrilled her. He was muscular, heavy and thick.

Her soon to be lover, broke the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head in one fluid motion. Then he pulled her back to him and started kissing her, driving her mouth open for his tongue again. Alice being horny responded to his kiss with equal force and pressed herself against his naked chest. He began to touch her. Tentatively at first, he traced his fingers down her back, over her ass and around her hips pulling her closer. She could feel him starting to grow hard against her stomach. His kisses grew more intense and soon Alice was gasping for air and clinging onto his body as tender fingers touched and caressed her.

Alice broke the kiss only to plant her lips on his jaw, his throat, his shoulder. She inhaled the strong manly odor. It smelt familiar. His hands touched her all over and she could hear his shallow rapid breathing. Sinking slowly to her knees she traced the tip of her tongue over the ridges of his abs and towards his stomach. She kissed each hip bone and traced her thumb inside the waistband of his pants, looking up to meet the stranger's eyes in the dark. But all she could see was his shadowy head and she heard his sharp intake of breath above her.

She snapped his belt open and unbuttoned his pants. Then pulling his pants down, she let his aching bulge out. He placed his hand on her silky hair, gently tousling it. She gripped him with one hand and neatly licked the tip of his long, thick and hot penis. It was so hard that she could feel the veins protruding over his stiffness. She was rewarded with the stranger's sudden moan above her. She licked him again, flattening her tongue against the underside of his stiffness before popping the head into her mouth.

She licked and sucked him vigorously, trying to fit as much of him into her mouth as she could, he was so big! After a few minutes he stopped her, gently stilling her motions with his hands and then holding her head firm in his hand he started fucking her face a little harder showing her who was in command. He drew her to her feet and pushed her over to the bed. They sank down on soft mattress and his lips began kissing her neck. Alice shuddered and gasped when she felt his supple lips and tongue on her throat. Her blood started flowing faster through her veins and she felt her pulse throbbing against his lips.

She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, exploring the bumps and ridges of muscle, feeling them move under her prying fingers as he shifted, caressing her. It felt so familiar that she forgot that she was with a stranger. His strong fingers were fumbling at the hem of her bunched up dress. Alice sat up and pulled it over her head. She unclasped her bra and threw that on the floor too. The stranger let out a rumbling growl, looking down at her shadow. He pushed her back on the bed. She lay back, giggling, surrendering, spreading herself out for him to take.

He bent to kiss her again. His full lips caressed her roughly and his tongue darted into her mouth to play with her tongue. She touched his face, running her fingertips over the course stubble of his strong jaw. The stranger's hand traveled over her flat stomach to caress the delicate flesh of her ample breasts. She felt his breath turn shallow with lust as his long fingers squeezed her soft roundness gently but firmly. One finger and thumb found a nipple rolling the stiffening tip between them.

Alice gasped and moaned, squirming on the bed. She was so turned on. She could feel the warm slickness between her legs and she needed him to touch her there. "Mmmm...," She moaned into his ear, clinging to his neck. "Please."

"Please what?" Alex spoke in his deep disguised voice, trying to conceal his true identity and grinned playfully, still twisting her tauten nipple in an exquisitely painful way. The touch of his hands on her supple skin was magnetic.

She reached out and grabbed his boner, causing his body to jerk from her sudden movement. He groaned with lust.

"Please fuck me now?" she whispered.

He reached lower, pulled off her damp panties and threw them to the floor. He shucked his own pants, standing before her, for a moment, in all his naked form. In the dark room the stranger stood like some dark god. His face in shadow, all she could see was the perfect, colossal proportions of his strong body.

She lay back, bending her knees, spreading herself a little more, waiting. There was something very different about this guy. He simply didn't dive toward the 'greatest trophy collection' of the female anatomy as most of her previous lovers invariably did. This wasn't going to be a quick fuck as she thought it would be.

The silhouette knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, surprising her by planting a kiss on the inside of her knee. He gradually kissed up her thigh, running his hands over the soft skin of her legs until he reached her aching sex. He pushed one thick finger inside her, feeling the warm slickness guide him in. Alice shuddered at the long awaited incursion and the muscles of her pussy contracted involuntarily, gripping his finger. He drew the finger out only to push it back in again, finger fucking her slowly prompting Alice to gasp and thrust her hips up with each motion. She needed just a little more.

She let out a little cry when his finger slipped out of her fiery furness and then his lips began descending over her tender skin. Reaching between her legs he covered her sex with his hot mouth and as he turned his tongue over her sensitive clit she almost came. He pulled back a little and skimmed his tongue fast over her aroused clit again and again. She wriggled her hips against his digit as it entered her again until he started pushing it in and out of her. She came all at once, with a loud cry. Before she was ready for it to end, the stranger was pulling back, kissing his way up her body.

When he flicked her flushed rubbery nipple with his tongue she felt herself stirring inside achingly. He kissed her lips, her cheek, and her eyelids. He pulled her hair back a bit roughly with his strong fingers. She raised her knees and he positioned himself at her hot, slick entrance.

She moaned when she felt his incredible, thick straining erection push into her, stretching her pleasurably to accommodate him. His breathing sped up as he pumped into her slowly, capturing her peachy lips again. His kiss grew demanding and he sped up his thrusts fucking her harder. He was rocking her so fast and frantic that every plunge made her scream. She was getting close to an another orgasm. Each time he reached deep into her she felt her insides coiling tighter and tighter until she was sure she would explode any moment.

Just when Alice was ready to burst, he pulled out and sat back. She cried out in protest and went for his ass to hold him back. He chuckled and slapped the outside of her trembling thigh. "On all fours, Baby," he growled. His voice was so commanding that obediently she picked herself up and got on her hands and knees. He let out a sound that was half groan and half sigh as he watched the outline of her big round rear end thrust into the air before him. One hand resting on her hip he ran the other hand up and then down the furrow of her spine where her skin was slick with sweat. She felt his rock hard thickness, still sticky with her juices rubbing against her bottom. She longed for him to put it back into her again.

The stranger wound his thick fingers into her tangled hair and jerked her head back as he slid himself inside her again with a bang. She arched her back and reveled in the pain and pleasure. He held her hip with one hand and her hair with the other, now controlling her movements. He wasn't as gentle as he was before. He was rough. As his cock slammed into her again and again she shuddered and came for a second time. She came so hard that her knees went weak and she trembled and shook, squeezing him hard with her muscles.

He slowed down his thrusts, probing her with a gentle push while she rode her orgasm out. She wondered how after banging her for so long the stranger still hadn't cum.

Alice felt him spit in her ass crack and push his thumb between her cheeks and firmly against her puckered ring. Alice jerked a little as a new sensation surged through her body. He slid his well lubricated thumb swiftly and deeply into her ass causing her pucker ring to tighten quickly around it. She gasped loudly, and then started trembling helplessly as he began to work it slowly in and out rotating it gently. A long broken pleasure filled moan again escaped from her lips.

He reached to her dripping wet pussy and scooped more of her cum, and he further lubed her tight rosebud. He pulled his thick but very slippery shaft from her cunt and placed it at her tighter opening.

Alice sensed the big wet head touch her backside and it freaked her out. "Nooooo..." She screamed and tried to get away but his strong hands held her by her sides firmly and wouldn't let her go. She shuddered from fear but his grip was so tight she couldn't do much but resign to give him what he wanted.

He pushed his thick mushroom head into her brownish rosebud. He was careful to go ever so slowly, but he was thick. Thick enough to make her groan in pain as the tip of his cock forcefully made its way in her tightest hole. But, he also was careful to draw Alice's attention away from what would certainly be at once a very painful and yet very pleasurable violation of her rectum, by using his fingers to massage her clit as his throbbing length made its journey into her tight ass. He slowly but firmly continued to push deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, you're too big for my ass." Alice cried out in pain a couple of times as he continued to force himself deeper. He ignored her cries other than to stop just momentarily. He also continued to lubricate his cock as it slid into Alice's ever so tight anus. But, finally he was there. His entire thick shaft was painfully lodged in her completely. He stayed unmoving for a couple of minutes, letting her ride out the pain as he lightly massaged her now almost sore clit.

Suddenly, something came over him. Maybe it was the situation they were in or the familiar fragrance he smelled, he pulled his cock out entirely and plunged it back hard. He began to pull out, at which time Alice cried out. Then he pushed back in, taking advantage of his power. He pulled out again, more this time and Alice felt like she was taking a huge shit. Then he pushed in, harder. Alice cried out in pleasure and pain. Now, holding her both ass cheeks more aggressively, the stranger began wreaking Alice's ass with a beast clout that it sent waves of pain surging through her entire body. Her ass so tightly encased the thick hard shaft that he had never felt anything so good before.

He thrust himself so hard and fast against her that Alice couldn't stay on her knees and slowly sank forward her stomach on the mattress. He moved down with her and kept violating her. He lost himself in the pleasure of the moment and he kept fucking her tight ass with abandon. She lay there helplessly on the bed, screaming into the mattress as if someone was stabbing her. No one had ever violated her before like this stranger was violating her right this moment. 'Oh god. She was a whore. A common slut.' She felt like she was being torn apart from the inside out.

After a few minutes of vigorous thrusting, she started to moan deeply with noises of pleasure and pain. At last, she screamed from pleasure as she felt her ass clamp so tightly around his shaft and her entire body winced and twitched in an incredible anal orgasm.

The tightness around his cock brought him to the peak too. After several deep thrusts, just as he was about to cum the stranger pulled out of her ass setting off one more scream from her as the onyx invader withdrew, leaving her asshole gaping. Quickly, he turned her over, and without asking, buried his shaft deep in her gasping mouth. He let out a long grunt and came hard, sending streak after streak of his thick cum deep into Alice's mouth, choking her with the white sticky hot fluid.

Spent, he collapsed upon his mysterious lover. She was breathing deeply, exhausted from what she would always remember as the very best orgasm she had ever had. For him, it had to be right up there with the best as well. The stranger laughed regrettably, got up, found his clothes and threw a last look at the spent girl.

"Thanks for tonight. It was the best night ever." She smiled weakly at him in the dark before closing her eyes.

"Any time," he grinned back and stepped out.

Alice didn't want to move, every muscle in her body was aching in pain. She felt a little cold and pleasantly sore in more places than ever before. She needed a hot shower. She smelled of sweat and sex. But she didn't want to stick around any longer. Cellie was still around. As sore as Alice was, she didn't want Cellie to find her in this state and get worried.

She forced herself to crawl out of the bed and looked around the room for her clothes. She found her dress and her bra near the bed, but she had to look hard to find her panties. She put on her bra and dress and pulled the panties over her tired legs. She didn't bother to switch on the lights and walked on shaky legs the short distance leading to the door and found Cellie talking to two guys, waiting for her just outside the room. She was grateful to Cellie for watching out for her. Alice smiled weakly at her friend.

Cellie grinned back at her. "About time you slut!! I thought you would never stop fucking him." Alice smiled and looked questionably at both the guys and her friend.

"Oh the guys? Now it's my turn to get some fun." Cellie winked at her friend. "I was looking for one and found two. I'm such an over achieving slut." She laughed and pushed both the guys in the room.

"You can join us if you want. It'll be fun."

Alice shook her head. "No, I'm good." As tempting as it was, she couldn't. The stranger had fucked her so hard that her body wouldn't be able to take any more. Not tonight. She was royally fucked and had been used like a sombre slut.

"Suit yourself. Don't wait for me though. It might take a while." Cellie winked at her friend again, entered the room and closed the door.