Fateful Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, against her strong protest, Alex withdrew from the kiss and with both his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her to her knees. Alice gasped as his enormously thick throbbing shaft came to the level of her eyes. She realized what her lover wanted, inhaled a deep breath and placed her eager lips around the thick and inflated head of his cock and slid it in her mouth. As she sucked her brother earnestly, she used both of her hands to jerk his hot shaft up and down, forcing his pre-cum to drip a slightly salty flavor onto her tongue. She then licked his hard, pulsing shaft. Now, using one hand to jerk him, she ran her other hand up the length of the back of his thigh, feeling it's tautness. She let it come to rest on his nicely rounded butt, and taking him in her mouth again she used her hand to guide his movement.

A smirk touched Alex's lips as he put both his hands on the back of her head and grabbing her hair he pulled her head, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth and silky throat muscles making her gag a couple of times as he forcefully filled her. Bit by bit, she was able to evade the gagging, as she felt tip of his really thick cock invade her throat, and begin to slide deeper into her gullet, stretching it as it made its way. Her cock sucking skill came to her rescue and she was able to breathe through her nose, and could feel his swollen flesh pulsate a few times showing urgency as it moved deeper into her throat. Experiencing her brother taking control exactly as he did the other night, she heaved from the upper most excitement and her steamy crevice dripped a few drops on the kitchen floor.

Alex was stunned that Alice was able to make room for him the way she was. Her throat felt so tight around his inflated rod. Not wanting to hurt his sister, he pulled his throbbing cock out her throat and let her take control over his shaft again. She licked and bobbed on his thoroughly wet stick, feeling his body shake with excitement as he moved closer and closer to total orgasm. Not wanting his first orgasm with her to happen this way, Alex again stopped his sister and pulling her to her feet, kissed her lips hard.

"Let's take this to another level, lover." Alice murmured in his mouth.

Alex smiled at his sister and used his strong arms to pick her up from the floor, and turning her around placed her beautiful naked body on top of kitchen counter. Then he moved his strong and muscular body between her perfectly shaped legs, and leaned atop of her wonderfully petite and exotic body. Alice was suddenly struck by how much bigger this man was than her ex boyfriend. And, he was totally firm and dominating, something her ex had never been able to display. She loved the look and feel of her brother's body as he gently settled between her legs.

She felt his fingers caressing her back, his throbbing cock with pre-cum dripping from the tip laying on top of her pussy, and she saw how his thick biceps flexed as he pulled her a little closer. She looked at his eyes sparkling as he smiled down at her with his rich full lips. He said nothing, just lifted his face to hers and they embraced completely naked, engaging with each other into a long, fired up passionate kiss. Tongues explored each other's mouths as their hands explored one another's body, touching, squeezing, and softly pinching.

Gasping, Alice ended the kiss. "Brother, you don't have to do this, not if you don't feel you want to. I want it to be right for you too. I don't want you to regret it later. I had been dreaming of this ever since that night, but I want it to be totally right for you when we do it."

Alex pulling back a little, looked into her eyes, searching deeper into her soul, her anxiety, her desire and spoke sincerely. "I liked the very mysterious girl and she had kept me aroused for days after that night. Hell, I want it too, as much as you want it, if not more." And once again moving closer between her beautiful long legs, he positioned his now fully swollen and throbbing pleasure shaft against the engorged wet lips of her sex. They locked eyes, hers with a tear of happiness in them. Alice had her brother, naked, exactly where she wanted him to be, between her legs and she was the happiest girl in the world at that moment.

Alice simply looked her handsome brother directly in the eyes, and placed both her hands on his ass cheeks and bit by bit pulled him into her, savoring every inch as it en-grooved her depth. "Mmm, you feel incredible in me," she cheered happily.

At first, Alex was amazed at how slick Alice was. As his well lubed thickness made its way into her throbbing and burning hot tunnel, it felt so unbelievably sizzling to him. Luckily, she was so completely drenched with the excitement of having her brother, his magic stick made its excursion slowly, but smoothly.

Alice's moaned in utter pleasure at the feeling Alex's hot cock was providing her. She felt as if she was being pulled to a new height. His bulging cock at that moment was stretching her, and it hurt a bit, but at the same time, it was the most extreme pleasure her tight hungry pussy had ever experienced. Alex was just a little longer and thicker than her ex boyfriend she thought, but it felt so much bigger as he drilled slowly into the depths of her tunnel. A squeal of delight left her lips as she felt the heated head on his cock resting against her cervix. He stopped there and stayed still. The feeling was terrific. She had never been filled so fully or burrowed so deeply before by any one else.

Now, deep inside his beautiful sister, Alex looked into Alice's sparkling eyes and smiled. "Babe, you have no idea how badly I had wanted to be in you this way last night and this morning; and now that I am, I have to tell you that you feel just wonderful. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

As Alice gathered what Alex had just said, a mix of emotions filled her. To start with, she thought that it was so delightful that he had thought about her the same way she had about him. On the other hand, she thought about how earnestly she had tried to rein in her feelings because of Alex, being her brother. And at this point she felt pangs of guilt for forcing her brother into committing incest. Then as she pushed her hips forward a little harder, it made Alex's exceptionally hard cock find a new depth in her vagina, and that feeling caused her guilt to ease and sent waves of pleasure through her body. Now, since she was aware that beautifully strong and muscular frame covering her was her younger brother, a fountain of love sprang out her heart...and she just wrapped her slim arms around her new lover pulling him closer.

His cock was testing her elasticity, and she was extremely thrilled by it. She could also feel it massaging her cervix. He felt so remarkably hot inside her that it was pushing out any remaining feelings of guilt concerning the act of incest. Right now, she was extremely aroused and all she could think about was the ever so hot stud who had his hard masculine shaft shoved deep in her love tunnel. At that point, her guilt had died out completely.

She shook her head, kissed him and said, "No, you aren't hurting me at all. I've wanted us to do this and you already know that. Now that I know who you are, you feel even better than the last time." She smiled up at Alex and playfully jerked her hips forward. She could feel that she was at the verge of a stirring orgasm. She wanted him to use her exactly the same way now, as he did that night and for as long and as many times as he wanted to.

Alex slowly withdrew his throbbing cock all the way out of her. Alice could feel every inch of her brother as it withdrew slowly from her burning pussy. When he slid out of her, she felt so hollow and could give her life for him to fill her up again. He did not make her wait.

He placed his hands on both her ass cheeks and without warning, pulled her on to him and thrusting forward drove his shaft, now shiny from his sister's juices, hard into her gaping pussy, all the way into to her cervix. This time, the power of his thrust stunned her and she gasped from the combination of pleasure and pain as his blood filled rigid cock stretched her afresh. Locking eyes with her as he now started to rhythmically slide in and out of her inflamed pussy, Alex used one hand to fondle and roughly squeeze her bouncy breasts one at a time. He lowered his head into them to kiss and lick them, to suck them. This was driving Alice crazy. She began to moan and scream with his each stab as she felt her vagina swell toward an immense orgasm.

Alex felt her body start to shudder and shake as he hammered her, and he was excited watching his sister starting to race toward their first orgasm knowing well that it was him, her brother who was causing it. He now knew that there would be many more such instances in the future. Alice plowed her nails into Alex's shoulders and entwined her legs around his back and screamed loudly in intense pleasure as he continued to drive in and out of her. He whirled his cock in circles about her entrance, advancing her closer. Her orgasm came in one thunder after another. And, Alex felt his own eruption rise in his taut nuts.

Alice, winded by her own release, felt him swell inside of her and she screamed, "Come baby brother, come in me. I need to feel your hot cum fill me up."

He could not hold it back any longer and he felt string after string of hot white liquid pump from his expanded shaft into Alice's already drenched pussy. Alex pushed deep into Alice and held the tip of his erection hard against her cervix, and he felt his balls empty their mass into her overflowing pussy.

The siblings embraced tightly in their upper most pleasurable moment, neither wanting it to end. Alex stayed hard, and there were no signs that Alice wanted him to withdraw. She flexed her vaginal muscles to wrap it's raider as tightly as she could, wanting to offer her handsome lover as much pleasure as she could.

Alice and Alex did not separate from one another for a prolonged time. After getting their breath back, Alex pulled his surprisingly rigid shaft out from her dripping hot yet hungry pussy and lifting her in his strong arms he flipped her onto her stomach and bent her over, resting her torso on the kitchen counter. Alice's pussy was getting wet anew with desire for her brother who had become her utmost pleasure provider. Alex could not recall a time when he had remained so hard after such an intense orgasm.

Surprised, Alice turning her head, looked back at her brother and giggled. "I think, my brother lover hasn't had enough."

Alex just smirked back. He could tell from her voice that she was still horny. She was half standing up with the support of her hands, her firm breasts swaying, her beautiful naked back arched, long legs parted a little with her firm fleshy rump resting on the top of them teasing her brother.

Licking his lips he watched her as she wiggled her bum, inviting him to take her again. She watched Alex move to her behind and then, taking one ankle in his hand pulled her foot from the floor and hooked it over kitchen counter. Alice's eyes showed panic, but Alex was giving her a cocky grin. She quickly surmised that Alex was planning to burst her ass again and without proper lubricant, just the way he did the other night. She shook her head violently, "No......"

Alex ignored her plea and instead, to her amazement, he inserted his still rock hard thick shaft into a stretched and leaking vagina that was so drenched, it was clearly dripping a mixture of their love juices from her swollen lips. When Alex thrust into her, she gave a delighted whimper and Alex asked her, "What was the 'NO' for?"

"Oh, nothing," pinching his cock with her vaginal muscles a couple of times she continued; "I just thought you were going to poke my ass." And, she shot Alex a playful look. He simply smiled back at his wild sister and gyrated his throbbing shaft in her pussy as she tried pushing her backside onto him to take him as deep as she could. Alex continued teasing Alice by occasionally reaching up and trailing his finger across her beautiful curved back and reaching out to her breasts, circling his thumb around her hard and excited nipples. She was getting impatient and felt the familiar pang of needing to fuck her brother once again, but he was not showing signs of moving any deeper than he already was.

As she grew restless waiting for her lover to end his teasing, she began moving her petal-soft folds over his slick pole, Alex couldn't resist and found himself starting a regular piston fuck motion in and out of Alice's vagina. That continued for a few minutes when he noticed that her breathing was getting quicker, and her body was beginning to quiver with each new insertion. He could see that she was moving her ass back and forth rhythmically with his each thrust. Watching his sister trying to fuck back actually excited Alex and he drove his thrust longer, deeper, and harder.

Alice's breathing and quivering rose drastically, and sooner than Alex had expected it, her inner muscles spasmed around his thickness uncontrollably and her whole body shivered in pleasure as her brother brought her to yet another orgasm. The orgasm was bigger than Alice could control and she moaned and gasped loudly with the height of the pleasure Alex had brought her to and screamed, "Oh fuck...yes...fuck me little brother...keep banging me...harder." A stream of high pitch exhortations that followed urging him to plow deeper.

While Alex had brought Alice to another climax, he was not quite there himself, and he kept shunting his shaft, in and out of her with greater power, realizing that his sister had come quicker than he thought she would. It was an absolute compliment to his talents Alex thought proudly. He grasped her ass with both the hands and began to thrust with renewed energy. He was horny as hell for his sister and it showed.

Alice turned her head towards Alex as he continued to fuck her while she still panted and huffed from her powerful orgasm. She noted that his smooth skin glistened with sweat droplets from all the exercise. As he continued to hump her, she felt a new pang of hunger rising, and she felt yet another orgasm emerging deep within her drenched cunt. Alex felt the trembles as he thrust and he smiled at his incredibly excited sister.

Alex had cum once already, and now, not even fifteen minutes later he felt a massive orgasm about to hit his groin. He was now squeezing Alice's tits. He had pushed them together with his hands, and he was pinching both nipples as he slid his inflated cock in and out of his equally responsive lover.

Feeling herself about to hit another orgasm, Alice panted, "Mmmmm... keep going, keep going, don't stop."

Just then, Alex's body felt the intense volcano erupt through the tip of his burning shaft, and at the very moment she felt him shoot lava, Alice shuddered and came again, and screamed out in complete rapture. As she did, she slammed her ass onto his groin, and clinging to the cold granite of kitchen counter enjoyed the splashes as his thick pulsating rod marked her deepest spot once again, pumping all his cum into her that had been bubbling inside him.

"Oh my god, you are so fucking hot Alice." Alex exclaimed, as he fell exhausted onto her beautifully curved back. He remained in her, and they stayed in that position until Alice's phone squeaked for attention.

"Hey?" It was Cellie.

"I'll be there in ten minutes," she said, winking at Alex. "No, just woke up late."

Alice pulled away from Alex causing his slick shaft to slide out and a mixture of their essence gushed out of her gaping sex like a broken faucet. The feel of the hot juices running down her legs brought a content smile to her mouth. Then turning towards her brother and bending her back a little she grabbed his wilting cock in both hands and kissed it. "Think you can wear me out, don't you?" And they both laughed. "I would love to find it out but, I'm late for class. Maybe another time." And grinning at her brother she ran to her room.

Alice wore her red dress which was just reaching the middle of her meaty upper legs. While she ran to the living room, Alex let out a wolf whistle. "Sis, I can see how sexy that dress looks on you! I like the way it clings on you and everything that's inside it."

Smiling wickedly, Alice slowly pirouetted in front of him. Suddenly, she bent slightly at her thin waist, thrusting her round big butt towards him at the same time. She dragged the hem of her dress up slowly to expose her silky matching red tiny thongs and smiled sensually and sang, "Only for your eyes," in a girly voice. Gliding up to him, Alice stepped into his embrace, sliding her arms up his back and around his shoulders, pressing her big breasts against his chest. Tilting her head up, she gave him a lingering kiss to his amazement, tongue dancing against his as he responded in turn. "Mmmmm, thanks Brother. You have made my dream come true."

"Don't thank me, thank Cellie." He dropped his hands to her juicy behind giving both the cheeks a good hard squeeze. Rolling up the hem of her dress, he stroked the split between her breathtaking ass cheeks and slid his middle finger forward to lightly caress her dripping wet nearly sore pussy lips.

Giggling, she rose to her feet and licking his earlobe, she murmured, "Dear brother of mine, believe me, there had been a few times I came home with a man's cum dripping in my panties but never ever went to classes with one. Living with you is going be so much more fun than it had been in dorm."

She then kissed her brother on his cheek and ran out the door. She was late for her class and as she drove to college, with her gaping vagina leaking both of their sex juices all over her silky thongs. Her stretched pussy felt a delightful sensation of heat, a soreness that came with the thrashing it just had, and a new feeling that told her how deep her own brother's cock had actually touched into her. Her brother, the very man of her dream who had turned her mind upside down for days.

She had a hard time leaving Alex that morning, and all she thought about throughout the day was her totally handsome brother and how she loved fucking him and had literally fell in love with the idea of it all. And every time she had those thoughts, she was tormented with guilt about what her desire had done to her relationship with her brother, the brother she had loved so much for so many years. But then she remembered the content smile Alex had after he had thoroughly fucked her, she knew he was in love with her too. She couldn't wait to get back home and to be in her brother's arms again.

For his part, Alex was desperate to be with his sister, counting the minutes, wondering when the day would end so he could see Alice again. He thought he was falling in love with his sister.

The evening took its own time but it finally arrived. When Alex stepped into the house, he found Alice and Cellie sitting on the couch. His sister flipping TV channels while her friend laughed at some joke.

He greeted both and went to kitchen to get himself a beer. He was waiting to be with Alice, his new found love, all day long and now to his great disappointment Cellie was in the house and he couldn't do anything about it. Alice followed him to kitchen and shyly looking over to Cellie, kissed her brother.

"I've cooked you a special dinner," she smiled, "eat all the food you can this evening. You are going to need all the energy you can store for tonight."

Returning his kiss, Alex murmured, "I can take care of you right. I don't need any extra energy, and if I get that extra boost, you might not be able to keep up with me, and by any means, if you do, you would be sore for rest of the week."

"Well, tonight, I am not going to be only one dealing with you. If you like, we may have company. I have to honor my word I gave to a girl."