Fate's Crucible Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, walking her out. "I think we can manage that." He reached into his pocket, pulling out his glasses and sliding them on.

She chuckled at that. "Hm, figures." He looked over at her curiously and she grinned. "The glasses," she explained.

"How so?" he asked, crimson eyes glittering from behind the thin clear lenses.

"They suit you," she said with a shrug.

He smiled slightly. "Why thank you, my dear. It's not often that I get compliments. They're usually underlaced with a cutting remark if they're from my dear sibling."

She smiled wryly. "Ah, well, that seems to be common among siblings." She glanced over at him. "So, you left no one behind to object to you traveling across the galaxy?"

He tilted his head, considering. "Well, my sister most likely objected, but only because she was too young to come with me." She made a small noise of understanding and he chuckled, leading her on down the cobblestone sidewalk toward the main market.

~ ~ ~ ~

Yami regarded Zankoku with a bit of concern as she led him back to the ship. They didn't exactly hurry, but they weren't strolling either. "How often do you have to do this?" she asked him.

He frowned slightly, hand tightening on her arm. "I... don't know," he admitted, frowning in remembered annoyance. "But it's not as bad as when it first began. At first, it was a constant aching need. "

"You're probably starting to adjust again," she said thoughtfully. "Your body is reorienting itself."

"I rather hope so. It's eased somewhat," he continued. "But if I don't see to it immediately, it grows." He was relieved to see their ship as they rounded the corner, letting her go ahead to open the hatch.

She reached up to tap the keypad, moving back as the hatch hissed open. "Well, since you didn't go feral, I would think so." She gave his arm a light squeeze as they walked in, tossing the bodysuit into the closet as they passed through the living area. The door closed behind them automatically, unnoticed.

Zankoku chuckled softly as he strode into the bedroom, unbuckling his sword belt and placing it back onto the wall. She followed him in, looking thoughtful. "So, is it pure blood or will anything rich in iron do?"

He began to remove the rest of his weaponry, putting it all back where it goes. "I... don't know," he said again. "I think the blood works faster though."

She nodded, removing her weapons as well. "Makes sense. Your metabolism is faster than mine in that respect." She blinked idly, a finger running over the stylized scars on her arm. She remembered now that he had licked the blood from the blade as he had worked on them. Could that have been why? She pondered that for a moment, then shook her head, beginning to put her things away.

He paused, one of the thin blades in his hand, looking down at it. He turned it slightly, mesmerized by the play of the light over the polished blade. Her movement caught his eye and he looked up, focusing on her. He took a step toward her, blade still in his hand, then he caught himself. He watched her intently as she straightened, her back to him. Her long white hair tumbled over her shoulders and back, swaying as she moved and he followed her with his eyes. His fingers tightened on the hilt of the knife. "Yami..."

She blinked at the tension in his voice, turning to look face him. She took in everything at a glance, crimson eyes widening for a moment. "Is the knife silver?" she asked calmly.

"I... what?" He blinked at that, startled.

Her eyes lowered as she nodded to his hand. "The one you're holding."

He looked down at it as if he'd never seen it before. "I... don't think it is," he said slowly. "Why?


"Because silver can kill me. Other than that..." she shook her head. "No metal or knife will kill me. I heal too quickly."

He hissed softly, still fighting the urge. "I... don't know why..."

She unfastened the halter top, and as it came off she extended a talon, drawing it down over one shoulder and across the tops over her breasts. Blood welled up in the thin cut and he shuddered, taking an involuntary step toward her. "Come on," she said softly, a hand undoing her leggings. "The more you fight, the more it will hurt." She stepped out of the leggings, standing before him. Her eyes slitted as the wounds began to heal.

"I don't...want to hurt you," he ground out, his fists clenching tightly.

She shook her head, snow white hair swaying behind her. "That's why I do this," she told him. "Because you need to feed, and I heal the fastest." She smiled a bit wryly. "Amir would have done it, but he doesn't heal as fast as you do."

"I know," he said, nose wrinkling slightly. "But I want to do more than feed."

Her lips quirked in an amused smile. "You want to play." He nodded slowly, eyes closing for a moment. "About five years before you disappeared," she continued. "You sat down and mapped out a design to mark me as yours. It's the same one I carry on my skin."

He opened his eyes, blinking at her. "I...did that?" he asked, taking in the intricate webwork of thin scars on her skin.

"Yes," she answered with a small nod. "I carry them with pride." She looked up at him, crimson eyes looking into crimson eyes. "Because they are yours. As am I." The knife fell to the floor as his hands open and he reached for her, pulling her against his body as he buried his face in the side of her neck.

She curled her arms around him, one hand threading through his hair as she nuzzled the side of his face, eyes lidding. "I have so many thoughts, Yami," he admitted in a confused voice. "And I know they're not sane. I want to do things that... aren't normal." He chuckled softly, the sound muffled against the side of her throat. "Though I don't think I was ever quite sane to begin with."

"That was never a bad thing," she told him. "And it wouldn't matter if you were a raving lunatic. You would still be mine as well."

He sighed softly, a bit of the tension easing from his body. "Thank you."

She chuckled softly. "It is a pleasure."

"Is it really?" he asked, lips moving against the side of her neck. "You enjoy the things that I do to you?"

"You have no idea," she murmured as his hand moved to rest against her shoulder, talons extending a bit. "I do admit to a hint of sadomasochism."

"Ahhh..." he purred thoughtfully as he drew his talons down her back. She arched hard against him, her own talons digging into his shoulders. He growled softly as her entire body shuddered, taking a deep breath and scenting her arousal as well as the blood from the fresh cuts.

He moved them toward the bed, giving her a push to send her falling onto it. Then he reached over and flipped her onto her stomach, leaning over her to run his tongue over the cuts made by his talons. She squirmed at that, as he started at the bottoms of the furrows and worked his way back up to the top of her shoulder. True to her word, soft little growls of enjoyment escaped her throat as her talons kneaded the bedspread.

He bit her shoulder to draw more blood and her eyes closed, body shifting under his as he sucked leisurely at the wound. Her arm came up, hand slinking around to the back of his neck, holding his head against her shoulder. He growled softly at that, his hips shifting against hers as he bit her again. She moaned softly at that, arching again to press her hips into his. He rumbled at that, pulling away for a moment to hastily remove his clothing and she shook her head slightly to orient herself.

He straddled her hips again when he returned, talons running down her back again. He dug them in deeper this time and she made a sound that was half shriek, half snarl as she writhed against him. He leaned over, tongue lapping up the blood as he purred to himself. Her cries and wiggles only served to excite him further, making him more than willing to do more. He bit her other shoulder, then nipped at her earlobe, crimson eyes half lidded. She shuddered beneath him, trying to catch her breath as he nuzzled the side of her neck.

"You really do like that, don't you?" he asked, rumbling into her ear.

She smirked, her voice a low purr as she answered him. "Mmm-hmmm." She stretched slightly and he nuzzled her cheek, eyes thoughtful. Her eyes lidded at that and she returned the gesture, nipping lightly at his cheek.

"I don't know what I want more, Yami," he rumbled again. "To fuck you or to feed on you. You're delicious either way."

She shuddered at his language, finding it decidedly erotic. "Well, we have all night to find out," she told him, lowering her mental shields so that he could feel her emotions – from bemused to definitely aroused. "Amir will keep An'ya occupied."

"Mmm, true." She arched her back to feel the vertebrae pop and his hands pulled her hips up slightly. She shifted to accommodate him as he slid a hand beneath her to fondle her breasts, the other moving between her legs. He rumbled again, hips shifting against hers as he continued to nip sharply at her shoulders and neck.

Yami shuddered from the triple area sensations, moving with his hands like a marionette. She loved the feel of his skin against her, so cool and silky while her own skin felt overly hot and too tight. She heard him make a small pleased sound as his finger found her wet entrance and she shuddered as he began to work his finger into her, muscles automatically closing on the intruder.

"Gods, you feel good," he murmured into her ear.

"You're no...cactus yourself," she gasped, rubbing her cheek against him as he nipped her shoulder again. He lapped up the blood and she shuddered. If there was a heaven, she thought, then it would have to be like this. In her estimation it would, at least.

His thumb found that sensitive little nub hidden in her folds and began to rub it in circles. Her eyes flew open and a soft growl rose from her throat as her talons began to clench onto the bedding. Her hips shifted, thighs starting to tremble as he worked in a second finger. He gave her nipple a light tweak and she arched her back, inner muscles tightening on his cool fingers.

He hissed softly at the feel of her hot wetness against his fingers. Her species had a much higher body temperature than his, so she was always much warmer than he. He worked her with his fingers, sliding them in and out slowly until she moaned and he felt a trickle of hot moisture against his palm. He closed his eyes at that, removing his fingers from her and taking himself in hand. He spread her juices onto his hard shaft, then moved closer, rubbing his swollen head against her hot entrance.

She growled softly, which trailed off to another slight moan as she felt the cool touch of his erection on her wet skin. She shifted her hips against him and he growled at her as he worked the head in, one hand on her hip for balance. She stiffed slightly, surprised into squeezing him for a moment, but she quickly relaxed and wiggled to encourage him to continue. She cast a teasing look over her shoulder, crimson eyes half lidded and he smirked back at her.

He thrust forward without warning, completely sinking into her heat and he closed his eyes as her wet warmth surrounded him. She screamed at that, eyes narrowing as her body quivered, talons ripping into the bedding. "Ah, gods..." he growled softly as her inner walls rippled over his length, then he smirked slowly. "How do you like it best, Yami? Slow and steady?" His hips rocked sinuously as he demonstrated, eyes half lidded. "Or hard and fast?" He gave her a few vicious thrusts, then waited for her answer.

She smirked, throwing her head back, pressing against him. "Fuck me..."

He rumbled at that, a hand sliding into her hair. "As you wish." Then he began to piston against her, slamming into her hard enough to make the bed shake. She hissed softly, experiencing a moment of pain, but it was soon overwhelmed by the consuming pleasure. "Is that it?" he asked her softly and she let him know with no reserves that this was indeed what she craved from him.

He pulled her up slightly so that he could continue to bite her shoulders and she shuddered. "Hell...yessss... godsdamn you feel good," she moaned, lips curved upward in a blissful smirk.

He smirked as well, still thrusting into her. "So...do you... So hot and wet..." She clenched down on him in response and he shuddered, eyes closing for a moment.

"You're hard enough to punch through a fucking wall," she moaned as he dragged himself out slowly, only to push right back in again. "Or me..." The talking, strangely enough, was turning her on even more, pushing her arousal to new heights. His hands tightened on her hips, talons digging into her skin as he pulled her back to meet him.

"You like that?" he asked, listening to the sounds of their bodies coming together with a vicious slapping sound.

"Apparently so," she replied a bit flippantly. His hand moved, fetching her a stinging slap on the ass and her head snapped up as she bared her teeth. She clenched down on him again and his eyes half lidded.

"That's it," he growled. "Fuck me back, Yami."

"As you wish," she moaned, pushing back against him. He slapped her again, his talons digging into the soft mound of her backside and she jerked, beginning to do her best to ride him ragged. She put every bit of effort into her movements, clenching down on him as hard as she can. She offered him a bit of challenge, but arched every time he slapped her, especially if it drew blood.

"That's my good little bitch," he snarled softly, slamming into her as she moved back toward him.

"Always..." she murmured softly. His eyes closed at the sheer pleasure of her movements, then he slapped her ass again.

"You're mine," he growled and she started to tense, breathing growing ragged.

"Always..." she repeated, her own eyes closing as she clamped down on him again. He sat back on his heels, pulling her up to straddle his lap, never breaking their rhythm.

"That's it, Yami." His hands moved up to cup her full breasts, pinching her hard little nipples as she put her hands on his thighs for balance. She arched again, her head lolling back against his shoulder as she sat back on him hard. He bit the side of her neck, lapping up the blood that ran down her dark skin. "Ride me, little bitch."

She rumbled at that, slamming back down harder. "With pleasure, Master." His left hand moved away from her breast to slide down her stomach, finding her clit and rubbing it lightly.

"Mmmm..." he purred into her ear. "I like that. Do you want to come for me?"

She growled at that, breathing harshly. "Yes..."

"How badly?" he asked, tone teasing. Her lips found his throat, tongue flicking against the cool skin.

"Enough to blow through this godsdamned roof," she told him, her tone rough. He chuckled at that and turned his head, lips finding hers. He nipped her tongue and she returned the gesture.

"Such a good little bitch," he murmured against her lips, kissing her again. She moaned softly against his mouth and responded with enough aggression to put most men back on their heels. He growled at that, meeting her equally, feeling his own tension build. He snarled softly, hips bucking up with enough force to make her breasts bounce wildly. She moaned again, her head falling back and he nipped the lobe of her ear. "Come for me, Yami," he whispered, twisting her nipple and her clit at the same time. "I want to feel it."

She went utterly insane at that, shrieking even as she sat back down on him, her back arching almost impossibly as she began to shudder in the throes of her orgasm. He snarled viciously, twisting a bit harder. "Again!" Her talons dug into his thigh as she obeyed, a second orgasm causing her to clamp down on him even as she dug her fangs into the side of his neck.

He roared at that, thrusting up into her a last time, his entire body shaking as he released into her. She moaned softly as she felt him flooding her, her mouth pulling away from him with a trickle of blood running down her chin. He turned his head, panting harshly as he ran his tongue over her bottom lip and down her chin, licking away the blood there.

She felt like her body was turning to jelly as she leaned back against him, having to make an effort to hold herself up. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her to his chest as he fed from her mouth, a low pleased purr escaping. She echoed it as he lowered himself, easing them both down onto the bed and he sighed softly, nipping her bottom lip. "Gods, how you satisfy me," he rumbled, crimson eyes half lidded.

"Mm...I try," she murmured, hand brushing his cheek.

"And you manage quite well, my dear," he said, voice drowsy. "I think I shall keep you."

"Really now?" She arched a white brow at that, turning her head to regard him thoughtfully.

"Mm-hm..."

She considered that a moment, then nodded. "I think I should like that."

"Good." His hand slid up her body to lightly wrap around her throat, thumb stroking over her fluttering pulse. She purred softly, leaning into his touch. "My willing little fucktoy," he rumbled, nuzzling her hair.

She chuckled softly at that, nuzzling back. "And my master..." She scooted a bit closer, curling a leg over his to share her body heat.

"Mmm...yes," he agreed, eyes beginning to close. "I rather like that."

"It has its' uses," she conceded, utterly content. Her hand continued to slide over his cheek, relaxing him further.

"So, tell me," he said softly, eyes already closed. "How is it that you managed to be a virgin again? I know I've already broken that once before."

Her head tilted slightly as she thought it over. "My body heals quickly. And it heals...everything."

"Even that?" he asked. She nodded. "Mmm...interesting."

"Mm-hm..." she continued. "It wasn't silver induced. So, essentially, if you wish... I will be your virgin, every time."

He purred softly. "I like that..."

"I had a feeling you might," she said softly, brushing his hair behind his ear, watching as he began to doze off. "My Master..." she murmured, brushing his forehead with her lips. His purr deepened and the corner of his mouth turned up slightly at the affectionate touch. She smiled slowly as she settled her head against his shoulder, cheek against his. She had enough attention left to softly order the bedroom lights to turn off before she too began to doze off.