Fate's Crucible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." he rumbled softly, nipping the top of her left breast, tongue flicking over the small dots of blood. She took advantage of his distraction and her hand moved further down, brushing over him lightly. He hissed at that, eyes closing. She made a small soothing sound, beginning to gently stroke her fingers up and down his length. He shuddered lightly, arching into her touch and she chuckled softly, her other hand sliding across his shoulders. He rumbled appreciatively at that and leaned down to lavish attention on her breasts again. Her head lolled back, white hair spreading across the black blanket and her fingers curled around him, stroking him slowly. He froze at that, a soft moan slipping from parted lips.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" she murmured. "All right then." She repeated the motion and his eyes lidded, hips shifting slightly. She smirked quietly and began a series of long slow strokes, her other hand brushing his cheek as she turned her head, lips brushing his arm. It didn't take long for him to start moving with her, soft pants escaping from parted lips. She used his body's own lubricants to slick her hand, her warm palm providing quite a bit of stimulation as she began to tug harder. He rumbled at that and she stretched up to brush her lips over his ear. His head tilted as he leaned into the contact and she smiled, letting him feel her lips curve upward. He purred softly, all the contact allowing him to easily sense what she was feeling. It was a myriad soup of emotions, everything from warmth to confusion, all of which overlay a rather rock-steady foundation of affection.

He moaned softly, hips rocking, the combination of her emotions and warm touch stimulating him further. Her smile widened slightly; she rather enjoyed watching him enjoy himself and she was glad that she could be the cause of it. He responded to that buried affection unconsciously, hands beginning to move over her body. He slid a hand over her thigh, brushing her mound lightly just as she rubbed a thumb over the head of her erection. "Mm..." she made a small sound of enjoyment, her hips shifting just a bit. He cupped her gently, fingers starting to stroke up and down, tracing over the outer lips of her femininity. She began to move against his hand, though she didn't stop stroking him and he leaned over to nuzzle her neck again. She made that small sound again as his fingers parted her warm folds, one finger slipping into her hot wet opening.

She hissed softly, back arching slightly, her own hand tightening around him. He rumbled at that, low in his chest, looking up at her. She tugged upward and he moved, his thumb brushing over a sensitive little spot as he shifted. Her body tightened at that intimate contact, a soft moan escaping. Her nipples tightened to hard little peaks, which he promptly sampled, running his tongue over them as he continued to rub that spot. She shuddered at the sensations, muscles contracting around his finger. He shifted it, finding a barrier of sorts which prevented any further entry. Her hand increased its pace and he rumbled again, hips twitching as he began to move his hand at the same pace as her strokes.

She bared her teeth at that, skin rippling as her hips began to grind against his hand. He could feel her wetness increasing as her grip tightened on his shoulder, her talons digging into his skin. He took a taut nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and she arched up, eyes closing as he also increased the pressure on her clit. "Nice...to know... you haven't lost... technique," she gasped, curling her talons deeper into his skin, fangs baring as she felt the first slight tensing in her abdomen. He hissed at that, eyes flashing fiery crimson, enjoying the light pain. She continued to stroke him, not slowing her pace in the least.

He gave her breast a last nibble then straightened slightly and she moved with him, not wanting to accidentally hurt him. He pulled his hand away from her, bringing it up to his mouth, eyes on her as he licked his fingers, savoring her taste. She panted lightly, unable to look away, her hand falling away from his erection to give her arm a rest. He scooted down the bed, kneeling between her knees with a hand on each thigh. She blinked at that, raising up on her elbows. His eyes were still on hers as he leaned in, giving her a long slow lick.

Her eyes widened at that and she flopped back onto the bed with a rather startled look on her face.Damn... He rumbled smugly at her reaction and proceeded to give her a thorough going over. His pointed tongue moved up to flick her clit back and forth, then dipped lower to stab in and out of her wet tunnel. It only took a few rounds of this to make her careen over the edge, inner muscles tightening as her entire body spasmed. She snarled softly, head turning from side to side as the sensations rushed over her. He purred at that, eyes flashing as he looked up to watch her. She fell back onto the bed panting, and he purred to himself as he lapped up her juices. He gave her a final lick and straightened, rubbing his erection against her, the head slipping up and down her wet folds.

Yami shuddered at that, but opened her legs a little bit more. She couldn't help but to be amused by the irony in the situation. She was about to lose her virginity to the one man she had ever fallen in love with, but he apparently didn't remember her at all. He seemed to have no complaints though, rumbling deep in his chest as he positioned himself. She felt the rounded head of his erection rubbing against her opening and she exhaled deeply, forcing herself to relax. She watched him intently, just boneless enough to be able to relax, despite her faint nervousness.

Zankoku rumbled again, eyes closing as he began to slide into her hot depths, savoring the feel of her body enclosing his. She brought her arms up around his shoulders, still forcing her body to relax, especially when he pushed against her barrier. He paused at that and she purred, lips finding his ear. He purred as well, then thrust forward, tearing though and seating himself fully inside her. She arched hard at that, talons digging into his skin, her only sound a muffled huff. She shook just a bit, but the tremors soon tapered off as her body adjusted to the intrusion. He snarled softly, his own back arching then he buried his face in the side of her neck. She blinked slightly at that, not exactly used to this...whatever it was that he was showing to her. She wasn't complaining though, her hand coming up to thread into his hair as her body relaxed and adjusted to the new sensations.

He exhaled against her skin and began to move, slowly withdrawing from her tight grip. She made a small sound as he began to shift and let her body follow him so that as he thrust down, she arched up, curling a leg over his as she moved with him. He rumbled in approval at that, nipping her earlobe.This would be perfect if you just knew who I was, she thought.But then again, maybe it wouldn't be. Her eyes closed for a moment as she turned her head to nip along his ear, flicking her tongue at the lobe. He purred at that, hips moving faster. He could feel his own tension building and instinctively knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She tightened down on him and nipped his ear with a slight smirk.

He growled at that, eyes closing as he jerked slightly, causing him to thrust unsteadily. "C'mon, lover," she purred, murmuring into his ear. "Make me yours. I've waited too bloody long for this." He nipped the side of her neck in response, talons digging into her hips as he found his pace again, a faint hint of sweat beginning to bead on his skin. She moved right along with him, meeting him thrust for thrust and arching hard when he hit one particular spot. Her inner muscles clenched down on him and he moaned softly, eyes closing as he moved faster.

"C'mon," she continued, urging him on as she tightened her legs around him to draw him in deeper. Her hands brushed down his chest, passing over a flat nipple and giving it a very light tweak. He purred, talons digging in more as he thrust even harder. She arched at that, a soft growl escaping as she literally became a vice. She could feel herself closing in on a second orgasm and her head lolled back. He snarled at that and pulled her closer as his movements became more erratic. She wound around him like a dark vine, clutching him as close as possible and whispering softly into his ear. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as she ground her hips into his, her eyes half closed.

He shuddered at the onslaught of sensations and a strangled cry burst from his throat as he began to tense. He moved without warning, burying his fangs in her bared throat right as he climaxed. She hissed at that, shuddering against him as his climax prompted her own. She clutched him closer, a growl rumbling out of her chest which tapered into a sharp moan as he shuddered against her, filling her with his warmth.

His tongue lapped up the blood from her throat and her talons dug into his shoulders tighter. Her eyes closed tightly as she curled around him, holding him to her. "Love you..." she murmured under her breath. He probably couldn't even hear it, and what harm could it do to say it? He wouldn't even remember anyway. He collapsed against her, giving that bite mark one last lick.

"Mmm... satisfied now?" she asked softly, opening her eyes to look at him with evident amusement. He purred faintly, almost asleep, eyes half lidded in what was indeed satisfaction. "Typical male," she said teasingly. "Food then sex." The corners of his mouth turned up in a slight smile as he responded to her feelings of amusement. She sighed quietly, a hand brushing over his head. "Go on and rest, you asshole. M'gonna be right here, just like I always am." He sighed sleepily and curled against her, arms holding her against him as he fell into an easy sleep. She swallowed lightly at that and sighed again.

A gentle mental presence then made itself known.How is he...?

Sated, she replied.And happy, I think.

Good. Just continue whatever you're doing for him. It's contenting him and he's not clawing down the door, so it's a good thing.

...right," she said.Sure thing, Amir.

Is he asleep? came the soft question.

Mm-hm, she told him.Dead to the world.

A soft chuckle followed.All right then. I'm going back to bed. Good night, Yami. A faint click signaled the end of the mental conversation.

She looked down at the black haired male slumbering against her and shook her head wryly.You're going to kill me, I swear to God you are. Heart first...He shifted slightly at that, a faint frown creasing his forehead and she pushed away her gloomy thoughts, projecting contentment and peace as she lowered her head to his shoulder, closing her eyes. He purred softly, slipping back into a deep sleep and she closed her eyes, soon following after him.