Father and Daughter: Lara and Fred

Story Info
A daughter uses her body to get a new car from her dad.
1.8k words
3.99
48.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in high school, a senior and had just turned 18. So yeah, I was far from a virgin when my dad and I first did it. But I was still in high school and like I say, no virgin.

I'm pretty good looking, and developed early, so guys have been coming around for a long time. I have long blond hair, and am pretty skinny except for my boobs, and a sort of cute face that guys seem to like. Don't get me wrong, I am not a slut and I don't fuck just any guy. And I certainly never take money for doing it, I am no whore, either. But things are just easier in life if you know how to use all your assets, you know?

Most of the time I got around with guys that would take me places. If I wanted to go to a dance, or a friends, there was always someone around that would take me. I'd hang with them sometimes, sometimes hang with others. It was always real loose. But I got older and had my license finally and wanted some freedom so I could go shopping or someplace without having to get a boyfriend or someone to drive with.

So I bugged my dad for a car. My mom left when I was five, so him and me live alone together. He makes plenty of money but can be a real scrooge at times. He wouldn't give me a car, said he couldn't afford it, which I knew was bullshit. He then makes up some deal about me working for things in life, like he wants me to go get a job and save money for the next 5 years. And how am I supposed to get to work without a car, huh?

So one day he walked in on me and a boyfriend in my bedroom. I thought he was at work, it isn't like I flaunt things in front of him or anything. But I was on my knees, my top down and sucking off Anthony's dick and in busts my dad. Well, I tell you, that dick shriveled up pretty quick and Ant ran off like his ass was on fire. I didn't bother putting my top back on while my dad yelled at me because I knew it would distract him, which it did. He couldn't take his eyes off me and my bare boobs.

Finally, he makes some comment while he is ragging on me about being a slut, that if I am such a slut I should suck his dick to get the car I wanted. So I am pretty angry too right then, and just snap back at him, that fine, if it would get me the car and he thought I was such a slut that I would suck his dick.

Yeah, I actually told my dad I would suck his dick for a car. We were both mad, and not sure if we really meant it, but we said it, and sort of like a dare, he unzips and pulls it out. Like he was using his dick to accuse me of being a slut and daring me to take it. I had never seen him naked and was a little shocked how big he was, and he was hard too, which told me right away he had gotten all aroused by what he had seen me doing and me standing there half naked in front of him. He was already a dirty perv, without me doing a thing.

He had gone that far, so I called his bluff and knelt down, taking his cock in my hand, massaging a little to make sure it was hard. Dad, well, he stops talking and being a bastard and is just quiet for a bit while I am stroking him with my hand, but then he sits down on the bed where Ant had been sitting. I follow him over and take him in my mouth. He filled it completely, maybe the biggest cock I had ever had in my mouth and long, too. I figured, fine if he wants this, I will give it to him and he is gonna *have* to come up with that car after this.

Dad leans back and starts moaning as I suck on him. I am pretty good, he was definitely not the first guy I had blown, and he might not have had any from any girl recently, he hadn't had a girl in a while so he was really getting into it. And it sort of felt good to me, to know that I was good enough to make my dad, of all people melt and lose control. So I started pouring it on, getting his cock down as far as it would go, gagging on it and everything.

It didn't take long before I feel him tense up and try to pull out, but I know what's coming (haha) and sure enough a second later his cock sort of pulses and I feel the hot sticky stuff gushing into my mouth and down my throat. I finished him off, making sure I got it all out of him until he pulls back and begs me to stop because he is done. I let him go and just sit on the bed with my boobs hanging out, looking at him gasping, trying to catch his breath. I felt really sort of proud of what I had done right then.

So later that night I ask him for the car again. He knows he can't say no now, and says fine, he will take me down that weekend and see what we could find at the car lot. Which he does.

At the car lot he starts looking at these old beaters, cars with tons of miles and dents, cheap ones, you know? Finally I tell him I don't like these cars and once again he starts whining about how little he can afford, how he is making a big compromise over this whole thing.

So when we are alone, I just push him up against the wall and put his hand on my boob, under my bra so he can feel my nipple, you know? And I tell him I want a new car, and if he wants me to fuck him for it, then I will, that night.

He wouldn't buy the car, and said no way. We went home and didn't even talk to each other the rest of the day, sort of angry like, but I could also tell something was really eating at him. He kept stealing glances at my legs (I was wearing a short skirt) and my boobs, which are pretty much always out there, I can't help that. And I can see he has a stiffy in his pants.

So after dinner that night, I cleaned up and he was watching TV. I went over to his chair, turned the TV off and straddled him. It was my dad, which felt really weird, but then I had already blown him, so it wasn't that bad. And he really isn't that bad looking for an old guy. So I straddled him and sort of gave him a lap dance, letting my long hair fall over his face so he could smell my perfume. I figured if he wasn't going to go for it, he would just kick me off his lap.

But he didn't. He just sat there. I could feel his rock hard cock through his pants, and I wriggled my pussy over it, sliding around. I am sure in spite of my panties and his pants, he could feel me pretty good and he was slowly getting worn down. I reached down and unzipped him, and reached down deep under his underwear and pulled him out, and then slid on him some more, with just my panties between us. He was breathing real hard by then, his head leaned back on the chair, eyes sort of half shut.

I reached down and slid my panties to one side, so his cock was rubbing directly on the outside of my pussy. Now, I gotta say my pussy was really wet by now, which I guess says something about me that I got all aroused giving my dad a lapdance. I was getting used to the whole thing by then, and was ready for him to get inside, not just sliding along my slit.

It came like a sort of sudden explosion. He had been resisting, sorta, but all of a sudden he decided he was going to do it. His cock slides right into me, deep, which hurt just a bit because he was so big and I gasped. He then stood up, still inside me, and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed this way and I fell on my back on the mattress with him still inside, and he began shoving in and out.

We stopped for a just a bit to get the rest of our clothes off before he entered me again, missionary style, and continued shoving and pushing and wriggling and sliding in all sorts of directions, and I discovered something right then.

My dad was a much, much better fuck than any of the guys I had ever been with. He made me feel like a woman, taking me like that, and he knew how to move so I really felt it. I thrust my hips too, and matched his rhythm, fucking him like I had never fucked any of my boyfriends. When he came he grabbed my ass and rammed in as deep as he could, grunting and moaning and swearing, and then he kissed me, full on the lips as he dumped his load inside.

That was another really weird thing, the kiss. Fucking is one thing, kissing is another. But I did it, and it felt ok because, well, after all he was already inside my body and depositing his body fluids inside me. Afterward he just lay on top of me, resting and recovering as his cock slowly slid out.

So a week later I had a nice new car, and daddy has screwed me at least twice more. I don't mind because he started being really nice to me, and letting me do whatever I wanted pretty much. Maybe he knows I could tell on him and he could maybe get in trouble, or maybe we just have a better relationship. Doesn't matter. He is actually a pretty good fuck and if he is nice to me and gives me things and freedom, then it's OK with me.

I won't keep doing it with him, in fact my current boyfriend is pretty good in bed and I have a job and my boyfriend has some money and I don't think I will want to be with my dad for long because eventually, well let's face it, he is old and only getting older. But for now, it's not a bad arrangement.