Father and Daughter Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Well, I couldn't help it - I haven't had many twenty-year-old beauties plastering themselves on me," I said, "Her tits were so firm and I could feel her mound rubbing against me - right on target. Talk about horny - it wasn't me, it was her!"

"That's your daughter you're talking about, you dirty old man!" she said with a chuckle, "But you're right - I know, because we've already had a quick talk about things."

"What things?" I asked, feigning innocence, "What have you talked about."

"That you're going to fuck her!" said my wife with a big smile, "You're going to take her to bed and make love to her. And she's just as bad as you, so she's going to fuck you back!"

"Oh my God," I exclaimed, my penis swelling, "And you let her tell you that? Thank heavens you're not exactly a puritan yourself!"

"Look darling," said my wife, still caressing my ever-growing bulge, "anything that happens is between us three. If you fuck her, enjoy it - just keep some for me. You've obviously got a thing going between the two of you and I won't stand in the way. If I can do it with my son, I'm sure that you and your daughter will be ok to do it too."

I didn't really know what to say.

"I love you darling, and thanks sweetheart," I said, kissing her warmly, "Don't be surprised if I'm not in bed if you wake in the night. But I'll be back, as they say."

"You and your cock," said my wife as she held my now fully erect cock and squeezed it, "I'll give you as much freedom as you need so don't worry about having to explain things to me. Just make sure that you tell me about it afterwards!"

"Now who's being a horny goat - a nanny goat!" I quipped, giving my wife's bum a good grope as I spoke.

She laughed and winked before she replied, "Now go and see if she's ready for a few drinks. I wouldn't say no to a trip to the pub before dinner so you've got about half an hour before I'll be ready to go."

With a quick feel of my wife's now damp pussy I went and knocked on Sandy's door.

"Come in," she called and I opened the door.

She was still in the process of changing and she stood there in a blue lacy see-through bra and knickers set - and nothing else.

"Wow!" I breathed, "You look bloody gorgeous!"

She did a quick pirouette - and then a slow one.

"Thank you, kind sir," she simpered, looking down my body, "I'm glad you like what you see."

My cock, already aroused by my wife's work, had done a double flip as soon as I clapped my eyes on her sexy body and now was causing a huge bulge in my jeans.

"Whoa," I said addressing my cock, "Down boy!"

Sandy wasn't slow to take advantage of the situation and advanced on me, her hand soon grasping and feeling my erection.

"Ohhh Daddy - I want you so much," she groaned as she rubbed her breasts against me, "Make love to me!"

"Not yet I can't," I said, wishing that I had the time, "Sandy darling, I've got a few things to understand first - let's sit down and have a chat."

Somehow we managed to just sit on the bed holding hands while I updated her with our history, while Sandy nodded from time to time, her eyes twinkling. Thank heavens, I told her, that she and my wife had already broached the subject and thank heavens too that my wife understood our love. And now I understood why my wife was so amenable - this had been the subject of their private phone calls, I now guessed.

Sandy squeezed my hands tighter as she replied.

"Daddy, don't worry! Stop worrying!" she said, "It's all sorted! Your wife knows all about us - she knows how we feel - I think she understands better than we do in fact."

"Oh Sandy," I sighed, still somewhat in shock, to be honest, "I thought you were just being a child when you said you wanted to love me properly, all those years ago. Are we finally going to be able to love one another?"

"Oh yes Daddy - oh we're definitely going to love one another!" said Sandy with a big sexy smile, "As soon as possible!"

I was still in shock I think when Sandy replied once more...

"Dad," she said finally, "That promise I made when I was ten - well I'm all grown up now. I said I'd be here for you and here I am - and I still love you. So can I make you feel happy too?"

"Yes please," I said happily, "You've done it already!"

"Not yet I haven't," said Sandy, "Obviously I'm not a virgin now and I've already told you - what I really need is a bloody good fuck and you're going to provide it."

"Oh sweet daughter, I never really thought that's what you'd be saying," I said, reaching out to caress the sides of her breasts, "I'm so happy."

Sandy lay back on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"Come on then - take me - please Daddy!" she said.

Oh sweetheart, I'd love to but not just now," I said, my fingers now sliding down her body, feeling her sleek skin, "It won't be fair on my wife if we spend most of your visit locked away in your room!"

Sandy laughed and I leaned over the bed towards her.

"Well, let's just start with a quick kiss," she said and as she put her arms round my neck, she pulled me down on top of her.

Our lips locked together and Sandy began thrusting her breasts at me - I reached up and gently taking hold of her thinly-clad breast, I began to kneed and massage her warm pliable flesh once more. Sandy began humming as we kissed and she squirmed around until we lay side by side.

"Oh Daddy, fuck me Daddy, please give me your cock!" she breathed between kisses.

Her hips started moving against my body and I could feel my now erect penis rubbing against her lustful pussy.

"Oh, give it to me! Now, please!" she groaned eagerly.

She moved her hand between us and tried to get it down the waistband of my jeans but it was too tight. She started fiddling with my zip but I put my hand on hers and stopped the action.

"Slow down, sexy - there's plenty of time," I said, "it'll be ever better if we take our time."

"Yeah, and I'll be all the more frustrated; I've already waited for years," said Sandy, renewing her efforts to get at my cock.

"Oh, is that the trouble?" I asked, "Well, let's make a start to resolve that problem."

I pushed her over onto her back as I lay beside her. It was my turn to set the pace.

I started to kiss her again but now I had complete access to her body. I moved my hand over her breasts once again and this time I uncovered her wonderful proud left breast entirely and held it - reverently.

"Fantastic," I sighed, "yours must be the best looking breasts I've ever felt - and look at your nipple standing up all hard."

I tweaked her nipple and caressed her hot flesh, causing her to moan and squirm beside me.

"Take my bra off," she asked; her body squirming beside me.

"No darling, not yet," I said, my lips sliding over hers, "Just let me adore your lovely body and try to ease some of that tension in you."

I stopped kissing her and, leaning over a bit more I lowered my mouth to her breast and took the nipple between my lips. Her sharp intake of breath told me of her desire. Gradually I sucked more of her breast into my mouth while I used my tongue to tease her nipple. She was panting lightly now.

I lowered my other hand down her body, sliding gently over her rib cage; over the indent of her waist and into her navel; across her smooth, tight abdomen and then slowly and gently beneath the elastic of her brief knickers - and into the slight forest of (blonde) hair that nestled between her legs.

There I stopped and simply moved my fingers through the silky hairs - but gradually getting nearer to her cleft. Sandy was holding her breath in anticipation of the moment when I touched her sex. I stopped sucking her breast so that we could concentrate on her lower regions and Sandy's hands were gripping handfuls of bedclothes as the tension mounted.

"Oh Daddy, touch me! Touch me! Please do it!" she panted - and I felt her legs parting to improve my access to her body.

Withdrawing my hand, I moved it back down, this time on the outside of her lacy knickers but this time straight down the middle - and straight down over her slit. The instant that I reached her clitoris, her hips left the bed as if electrocuted! And if she had have been electrocuted, the contact would have been excellent because she was dripping wet - I could feel the moisture even through her knickers. They were soaked! As I rubbed gently up and down her slit, I realised that her knickers had ties at the sides.

"Let's get these off," I said, as I pulled at the ribbons - and the next moment Sandy's hot wet cunt was totally exposed to my view and my hands.

I moved my fingers back to where they had been and now I could actually see her clitoris as it stood erect and pink between her luscious lips. I pushed my fingers between her lips and spreading them apart slightly I started moving in and out between the moisture-laded walls. In seconds my fingers were as wet as her cunt and I withdrew to concentrate on her clitoris, which I now began to rub slowly.

Once again Sandy's hips jerked off the bed but this time I held her down and started to rub her clitoris more firmly. Then I moved my hand - lying beside her on the right of the bed meant that I was using my left hand (my right hand was propping my head up) and now I found it easier to use my thumb on her clitoris - then I could use my fingers in her cunt.

Sandy was moaning and groaning; jerking and twitching as I worked on her body. Her orgasm wouldn't be long - she was beginning to sweat lightly all over - a sure sign. She looked at me; a look of pure lust.

"Ooohhh! Dad, I'm coming! You're making me cum! Oooh, I need this one! Oh! Oh! Yes! Ooooh, yeaaaah!"

I changed over again and now I used my slippery wet fingers on her clit - and she buried her face in the pillow as her orgasm pulsed through her.

Finally Sandy lay back in post-orgasmic peace but I kept working on her clit for a little while and then slowed down my actions - keeping her hot and simmering. Once she'd recovered I moved around on the bed. I lowered my face to her sweet cunt and, before she could object or even expect it, I fastened my lips on her clitoris and started gently sucking. The result - instant orgasm!

"Oh no! I can't! Oh no!" she cried - but I kept going; "Oh no! I'm coming again! Oh God! Oh, I'm cuuummming! Ooooooh!"

I had to be careful not to let her clitoris smash into my teeth as her hips once again jerked violently with her orgasm.

Now I gradually slowed and removed my ministering fingers and lips from her body. I moved back up the bed and kissed her.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"Fantastic Dad! But what about you?" she asked; her hand snaking its way to the front of my jeans again.

I held it still - I didn't want to have an 'accident' - and I was pretty close to losing it.

"Later, darling - there's lots of time," I said between kisses, "right now you'd better get cleaned up and dressed - we're off to the pub for a couple before dinner. Boss's orders."

"Oh Daddy, that's not fair, I'm all wet and ready" she said, "I want to have you inside me - please?" "No," I insisted "Later. I promise."

The pub was merely a couple of hundred yards down the road and we walked there - me in the middle with a gorgeous woman on each arm. The dozen or so blokes in the lounge soon became aware of the two lovely ladies and there were soon a lot of green-eyes females and horny blokes drooling over my two - especially my daughter. She was a consummate tease! In cut-off hipster jeans and a somewhat vest-style t-shirt (with a totally minimal bra holding her tits not so much in as out), she had them all ogling and creeping. But despite her appearances, she was all mine and she allowed none of the other men to approach too closely.

But our visit to the pub was well worthwhile - by the time we left, some hour or so later (by which time, my wife had said, dinner - a roast chicken to go with the salad - would be cooked) we were all slightly fuzzy. The girls had drunk more than me (for a change) because I was well aware that I'd probably be called on to perform at least a few times that evening! Dinner was on the table in minutes and it was delicious as usual, and the wine both suited the meal, the atmosphere and the girls - light, fruity and sparkling!

With the warm summer evening and the curtains pulled, we needed very little attire to keep warm and my wife kind-of got the ball rolling by changing into her nightwear - a flimsy frilly top and equally flimsy matching knickers covered by a soft short dressing-gown. Then she came and sat on my lap.

"Sweetheart," she breathed into my ear, "First of all, Sandy is going to watch you fuck me and then I'm going to bed to leave you to it. Make sure that you catch up with old times and don't you dare leave her frustrated!"

Then, out loud, she said, "Right mister; find something sexy for a background. Then go and change into your shorts. And Sandy, get out of those jeans. The fun is about to start!"

I put on an 'erotic music' CD; found and put on a porno tape (with the sound off) and left the room. A quick shave, spray, polish and change and I was ready for anything.

Upon my return to the sittingroom the two girls were sitting side-by-side on the settee. Both had their legs spread apart and both had a hand inside their knickers and were clearly getting themselves worked up as they watched the action on the screen. The aroma of hot pussy was already in the air and my cock was erect and throbbing almost before I'd closed the door - mind you, he'd been semi-erect for ages. I knelt before them; my shorts now well stretched by my cock. I put my hands on my wife's thighs and lowered my face to her cleft. As my lips touched the material I found that it was already wet and sticky with her juices and my first touch caused her a quick twitch of her hips and a sharp intake of breath.

Gently I licked and sucked at her tasty moisture - then I moved my hands to her hips; took hold of her knickers and gently pulled them down - she lifted her hips to allow me to remove them. Her shaven cunt glowed back at me. Her lips were already swollen, reddening and glistening with moisture. I returned my lips to her opening, this time without the material between us and quickly I slid my tongue between her lips and pushed it into her vagina. She let out a long low sighing breath and then did a sharp intake again as my tongue moved and tickled her clitoris. My insertion into her vagina had let loose a flood of secretions and I found that I had to lick steadily at her hole to collect the offering.

But as I licked her cunt so she was becoming more and more aroused and as she did so she was flooding my mouth with even more fluid. Now her hips were starting to buck - and if there was a contest to orgasm quickly, then my wife would be on the leader board - with a bonus point for quality! "Oh Chris darling, don't stop - ooh, just there! Ooh yes - that's it. Ooh yes - more - keep going! Aaahh - it's coming! It's coming! Oooh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oooooh! Oooooooh!"

The last moan was uttered as her cunt pushed hard into my face. Her clitoris was between my lips and my tongue was fluttering over its tip. The spastic movements of her hips gradually slowed. The settee beneath her was soaked. But her cunt wasn't happy yet!

"Darling, get your cock in me now," she demanded, "Get your shorts off; get it out and put it in me." "Let me do it," said Sandy and she moved off the settee and began undoing the clasps on my shorts. Soon they were loosened and Sandy, in one swift movement pulled my shorts and my underwear down; my throbbing erection springing up before her. Now that my cock was released, my foreskin was starting to peel back and as the girls watched, the head of my cock was revealed, glossy and purple, with a small drop of precum fluid at the tip.

"Bloody hell, Dad," said Sandy as she closed her hand round my shaft, "That's big isn't it?"

"Hmmmph - been like it ever since before you were a tiddler," I said.

"I didn't see it then," she replied, "well, never hard like that. This is the first time I've looked at it properly and now I'm thinking about how it'll feel to get that thing up inside me. That thing's fucking huge!"

I smiled to myself - my nine inch penis was my pride and joy and I never tired of praise!

"My turn first," said my wife eagerly, her arse perched on the edge of the settee, "Come on Sandy, bring him over here and I'll show you."

I moved closer to my wife's pussy and Sandy, still holding my cock, pointed it in the right direction. Then Sandy leaned over a bit more and to my surprise, put her other hand down and spread my wife's slippery wet lips apart. Then she pulled me by my cock until the tip was between my wife's lips. She shook the end of my cock up and down over my wife's clitoris and (and this is no word of a lie), as she started to become highly aroused once more, releasing another anointment of sexual juices, so the rapid movement of my cock made droplets of her sexual liquid spray - no, splash around - she was so juiced up it wasn't real.

"Oh Chris darling - get it in me now!" she moaned, "please, please!"

I leaned forward and pushed my drenched cock between her lips and into her equally wet cunt. There was no friction - I simply smoothly slid deeper and deeper in until I could go no further. My wife let out a long sigh of contentment.

"Ooooooh, that's lovely," she cooed, her pussy now contracting around my penis "Now come on and fuck me."

Sandy put her hand on my lower back and pushed me.

"Come on Dad - make her happy!" she said "And save some for me!"

I began moving my throbbing cock in and out of her sexy hole. It seemed to become tighter rather than looser until I realised that my wife was gripping my cock with her cunt walls as she rapidly moved towards her first orgasm - which wasn't helping me because the sensations in my cock were also reaching boiling point. I started to think of anything but sex which must have helped me survive because I was still pumping my cock into her as she orgasmed - a hip-heaving, tummy-tightening, breast-bulging affair that left her panting and limp - temporarily.

"Oooooh that was a goody!" she said between breaths, "One more and that'll be enough for now."

I wrapped my arms around my wife and physically lifted her off the settee, depositing her gently on the floor, my penis still buried deep within her. Sandy helped out by finding a pillow for my wife's head to rest on.

And knowing that I now had a target I started to fuck her with renewed energy - now I could put everything into one good cum for her. As I started to piston in and out of my wife's hot hole I looked at Sandy who was still beside us. Her eyes were glazed and her hand was at her cunt - her knickers were nowhere to be seen.

"Come on Dad" she said to me as I glanced at her, "Give it to her - we've got all night and lots of time for you to recover."

"Yeah," I grunted as I slammed my cock deep into my wife's hole again, "But what I used to do all night now takes all night to do!"

"You wanna bet?" said Sandy, "Just wait til I get your cock in me!"

My wife was already beginning to come to the boil again.

"One more Darling," she panted, "One more - and it's coming soon. Oh yes! Keep doing that! Keep going!"

My cock was ready to unload and my wife was cumming at any moment - could I cum with her...

"Hang on Sweetheart," I said as I thumped my cock into her, "I'll be with you in a mo."

Sandy leaned towards me and rubbed her breasts against my arm.

"Come on Dad. Give it to her - now," she said and as she spoke I felt my cock tighten up and those familiar feeling pulse through me.

"Ooh yes baby, I'm cumming any minute" I hissed to my wife, "Are you ready? Come on. Cum with me!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers