Father Confesses

Story Info
A father, his daughter and lust.
1.3k words
3.86
186.9k
21
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Dear Readers,

You may find this tale disturbing, be warned, but it needs to be told. It says much about me and my psyche.

I am a 49 year old male, living in the Northeast of the United States. I have a good job with an outstanding company, 25 years on the job and going strong. I met a woman, much younger than me, just after I turned 30. She was a beauty and not the type of woman I usually attracted. She was tall, leggy, blue eyes, stunning. She got pregnant and we married. Everything was wonderful at first. It usually is. But our daughter was only four when my wife left. I never heard from her again.

I raised our daughter alone. I held nothing against her. She was a sweet undemanding child. She lived in daycare until school then a series of after school centers until she was old enough to be home alone. She was quiet and polite. She kept up the housework without being told and in junior high began experimenting in the kitchen.

Time passed and she grew from a girl to a young woman, every day looking more like her long lost mother. The long legs, the gentle smile, the sea blue eyes were a constant reminder of what I had lost. I was not bitter. I loved my daughter as she was my life.

As she passed through her teens, my thoughts when I looked at her began to drift from fatherly to desire. She was even more beautiful than her mother and I tried to keep my anger in check as hordes of boys followed her everywhere and were constantly underfoot in our tranquil home. It could not be helped, as she was very sexy and she gave off such an air of sensuality whenever she entered a room, without even realizing it, that she turned heads wherever she went. I wanted her. There was no mistaking that need, that underlying unquenchable thirst. When she walked into a room, immediately I sensed her presence. I often caught myself sniffing the air after she left the room.

I waited and I watched. I planned and I analyzed. I wanted her but I also wanted her to want me.

I knew she was a good girl, an obedient girl. We had discussed her sexual activities and she told me she was not active. I had no reason not to believe her. I made an appointment for her to see an OB/GYN shortly after her 18th birthday. I did not ask about it nor did she offer commentary. She went and that was it.

I planned her seduction down to the slightest detail. I knew my daughter and I knew her habits. I waited until the night was exactly right and the stage was set to my specifications. When she walked in the door, she usually tossed her bag down without a thought as she did this night. Then she went to her room.

I knew as soon as she got inside her room, she would undress. That was when I burst into the door and tossed the box of condoms on her bed. "What are these?" I asked in a demanding voice.

She was half dressed; she stood before me in her panties and t-shirt. It was all I could do not grab her and kiss her right then. Instead I waited for her to answer, and she did, all wide-eyed and innocent. "I think they are condoms, daddy."

"Yes, they are condoms!" I answered in my strictest daddy voice. "And I found them in YOUR BAG! What are you doing with condoms when you told me you have never been with a boy?"

She gasped and looked at me with total surprise. Of course she was surprised since I had made the whole thing up. I didn't find them in her bag. "They aren't mine, daddy, I swear. I'm not that kind of girl and I have never been with a boy. I swear, daddy."

I gave her an incredulous stare. "How can I believe you now after I find condoms in your bag?"

She nearly began to cry. "I don't know, daddy, but I swear they aren't mine!"

"Well, we will see about that. Turn around and face the bed, lean over it and put your hands upon the mattress." I told her, getting excited already at the outcome. She obeyed me without question. I was her father. Once she was in position, I stepped forward and slowly, casually pushed her thong to the side and slid my index finger inside her cunt.

"Daddy!" she cried out as I slid into her.

"Baby, how else can I find out if you are lying to me? You say you are a virgin but I need proof!" I barked as I slid my finger inside her. Oh God, she was tight! I moved my finger in and out, just a little and very slowly. Soon her body began to react instinctively and she began to get wet. My other hand began to undo my pants, I was hard already. This was turning out perfectly.

"Daddy, please!" my sweet daughter cried out. Then she moaned softly, under her breath.

"I need to know you didn't lie, honey. You know how I feel about lying!" I continued to move my finger in and out as she became more and more wet.

"I didn't lie, daddy, I am a virgin." She sobbed softly into the mattress. "I never ever have let a boy even touch me down there."

"Well now you have!" triumphantly I cried as I slid my finger out of her tight wetness and placed the head of my cock against her soft opening instead. Placing my left hand on the small of her back, I gently slipped inside her wetness. Moving slowly until I reached her hymen, proof she truly was a virgin, I then thrust hard breaking it.

She cried out as the pain slipped over her and when she quieted, my hand still on her back holding her down, I whispered in her ear. "Oh daddy is pleased, you didn't lie. You were a virgin but not anymore."

I moved my hands then to her full luscious hips as I began to move in and out of her. She was so hot and tight and wet. It felt like a little piece of heaven. There was no way I was going to stop even if she asked me to. But she was mysteriously quiet as I fucked her. All I heard was her breathing and an occasional small "oh!'.

I knew I wouldn't last long since I had been building up this desire to be inside her for so long. Soon, my fingers were digging deep into her flesh as I slammed in and out of her. Her beautiful body slid across the bed then I would drag it back against me as I rammed home inside her. Her sheath was so perfectly made to fit me it felt amazing. It was like I was inside a perfectly sized preheated velvet lined glove. And she was so tight!

God she was tight!

"Oh baby, daddy is going to cum!" I cried as I released inside her, balls slapping against her soft sweet skin. I blew streams and streams of my seed inside her. It was so fucking good inside her that I couldn't stop. I thought I would never stop cumming but in the midst of my orgasm, I swear I felt a small tremor and spasm run thru her pussy. I smiled. I guess my baby was all grown up now.

When I had finished spewing my sperm inside my daughter's hot little pussy, I slipped out of her and pulled her up off the bed, turning her to face me. I kissed her softly on the lips and whispered, "I'm glad you didn't lie to daddy, honey, and I am happy you were a virgin."

She sighed and whispered back to me, "I'm glad I didn't lie either, daddy, and I am happy YOU were the one to take my virginity."

And that, dear readers, was the beginning of something quite wonderful for both my daughter and me.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers