Father/Daughter

Story Info
Father/ Daughter keep it in the family.
4.2k words
3.94
60.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prelude to this story is Grandson/Grandfather Chapter 3.

This story contains scenes of homosexuality.

All participants are over the age of eighteen.

***************************

Myia had run to her room when we heard Brandon come in. I was sitting at the bar when he entered the room.

"I saw Myia's car outside, is she here," Brandon asked in way of greeting. "Did you tell her?"

"Yes Brandon she is here and I did tell her," I responded.

With an apprehensive look on his face he quietly asked, "What did she say?"

"She said that she had thought for some time now that you might be gay." Then I quickly added, "It really makes no difference as to if you are or not. She loves you and wants you to be happy. She does feel as I do that you should try being with a few women before you decide that you are gay."

Looking at his feet Brandon said, "I told that I will try if can find a woman as hot as Myia."

"Brandon would you like to make love to Myia?"

A look of anticipation lit up his face as he replied, "Yes I would that. But do you think that she will let me?"

I also also noticed a suddenly very hard cock spring forth in his pants and replied. "I asked her if she would make love with you. She neither said that she will or that she will not. ... I know that she will."

"H..H...How do you know that?"

"Well, Brandon I do know your mother very well and she also admitted to me that she had had some fleeting thoughts about you and your cock."

As we talked my hand had found its way to Brandon's very hard cock and was slowly stroking it. His pants were on the floor and I slipped to my knees

I licked his cock-head and licked the pre-cum from his slit. I sucked the knob of his cock into my mouth and slowly slid the shaft deeper as I licked and sucked. Suddenly, much sooner than usual, his cock quivered and he started spilling his seed into my mouth. He shot eight very large ropes of his seed as he held tightly to my head.

I licked and sucked his cock clean and when it started going limp I dropped it from my mouth. I stood and our lips found the others. As we kissed he ran his tongue into my mouth, sought out, licked and swallowed all the remnants of his cum.

We fixed ourselves a drink and planned how he will be able to make love to his mother.

After discussing different scenarios we decided that after Myia and I went to bed he will wait about fifteen minutes then he will slip into bed with us. He reminded me that he had never been with a female, I told him that I was sure that nature will take over.

I was busily paying homage to Myia's beautiful tits when Brandon slipped into bed on the other side of her.

As I suckled on the tit closest to me, Brandon hesitantly placed his hand on the other tit.

Myia opened her eyes a crack to see who was massaging her tit as suckled her. She got a slight smile on her face and re-closed her eyes.

We were each laying to either side of her I was massaging her breast and kissing her as he massaged the other breast while sucking on the nipple. His other hand was laying on her thigh as I reached down to her woman hood. The lips of her pussy were open and her juices were freely flowing.

I pushed a finger into her love tunnel and she moaned as she bucked against my finger.

I finger fucked her while flipping her clit.

I reached over and took Brandon's hand and placed it on her he sopping pussy.

I then took hold of his cock and began pulling him between her legs. She spread her legs as he moved between them and I guided his cock to her pussy.

I rubbed his cock head between her pussy lips. I lined his cock up with her love canal and applied a slight amount of downward pressure. Brandon slowly sank his cock balls deep into his mother.

He pumped in and out of her as she met each of his thrusts. At this point I decided that I should move elsewhere. I kissed her lips, patted his ass and rolled off of the bed. I sat in a chair and watched mother and son making love.

After several minutes they both started whimpering and moaning. His thrusts into her became faster and she matched his tempo with her own, they fucked for a good thirty minutes, maybe longer, and when he started to cum he growled and she shrieked. They both had orgasms at the same time and judging from their actions I would say that they were both very huge. Plus the bed sheet was very wet with cum from both of them. As they collapsed into each others arms and started kissing I slipped out of the room.

I went to the bar wearing nothing but my thoughts. I poured myself a Jack Daniel's, drank it and had fixed a second drink. About thirty minutes later they joined me. My daughter came and sat on my lap while my grandson poured a drink for himself and his mother.

While he was pouring my daughter whispered in my ear, "Thank you".

After we finished our drinks we went back to bed. I sucked his cock until it was rock hard and while he fucked me I ate Myia's pussy. I woke up later and my grandson was fucking his mother again. They were trying to be quiet about it but were very unsuccessful. She was biting her lip, shaking her head side to side and moaning very loudly while he slowly pumped into her and whimpered.

They both left the next morning before we talked about anything but I imagine that we will tonight when they both get here. I do know that they both totally enjoyed it.

Brandon arrived home from school early and found me sitting on the patio sipping on my favorite drink. I heard him stop at the bar and prepare himself a drink. When he came into my view he had a drink in his hand and was sporting a very obvious, turgid cock trying to hide in the folds of his pants.

As he sat down beside me I said, "Hi Brandon, home a bit early aren't you?"

"Yeah," he replied. "I have been so damn horny all day I decided to skip the rest of my classes today."

I placed my hand on his cock as I replied, "Yes I can see that you are very hard. Are you hard from thinking about last night and fucking your mother?"

"Well yes ... but It is not just that, I also think about cock and fucking a nice ass. I learned last night that fucking a pussy is really fantastic, and not because she is my mother. I still like men and I know I always will, however I know that I want female pussy too."

Brandon then undid his pants and dropped them and his underwear to the floor. His hard cock sprang back slapping his stomach.

I took his very hard cock into my hand and brought it to my lips. I licked the pre-cum that was forming at his slit and slipped my lips around his cock-head. I slowly sucked his cock deeper into my mouth as I ran my tongue up and down his throbbing shaft. I cupped his balls in one hand ... they felt larger and fuller than I had felt before.

Suddenly Brandon started face fucking me as he began shooting his seed into my mouth. I am not sure how many ropes of his seed he shot into my mouth as I lost count at around eight ... but I think he gave me at least two more. He pounded my mouth with a fury as he dumped his load.

I tried to swallow all that he pumped into my mouth but there was just too much. I kept my lips sealed around his cock as I desperately attempted to swallow all of it. He kept pounding his cock in and out and some of his sperm ran out of my nose.

He suddenly stopped face-fucking me and laid very still. I dropped his softening cock from my mouth as I gasped for air.

"Wow!," he exclaimed, "I really needed that."

"Yes," I replied, "I could tell." Then added, "we best get cleaned up and when Myia gets here we will go to the club for dinner."

After dinner we had a couple of drinks at the restaurant bar. I knew that I was going to be driving so I drank very lightly.

When we left the club Myia and Brandon got in the rear of the town-car and I slid into the drivers seat. It is about thirty minutes from the restaurant to our house.

I heard Brandon and Myia in the back seat making-out. After a few minutes it became silent in the rear and then I heard the slurping noise of a cock being sucked. I heard Brandon moan with joy and Myia slurping faster on his cock.

Just as I pulled into the driveway Brandon groaned in satisfaction as he shot his seed into Myia's mouth.

We went into the bar and as Brandon fixed us drinks, I kissed Myia. I tasted Brandon's cock on her lips and probed her mouth with my tongue searching for any remnants of his cum, I found no more than a delicious taste.

We somehow became partially undressed and I was massaging her breast and suckling a nipple between sips of my drink.

I felt Brandon behind me as he removed my shirt and then began massaging my ass with one hand while the other played with my tits.

Myia got out of her skirt and dropped to her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and she and Brandon stripped me, him behind me and her in front on her knees.

Myia took my cock into her mouth as Brandon continued to massage my ass and tits.

Then I felt Brandon's hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks as he took one of my tits into each hand.

The three of us wound up on some pillows on the floor. ... Brandon still holding onto my tits with his hard cock pressing into my ass cheeks, and Myia with my cock in her mouth.

Brandon worked his cock into my entrance, then slowly and gently began pushing in deeper until he was balls deep in me. He slowly began pumping in and out of me, while Myia kept sucking me.

Brandon usually lasts a good long time and this time he had just gave a large load of his seed to Myia which meant he was good for at least twenty to thirty minutes of fucking.

Myia let my cock fall from her mouth, moved up my body and kissed me. Then whispered in my ear, "I'll be right back."

After she left Brandon increased the tempo of his fucking, plunging back and forth at a greater pace and lengthening his strokes. I pumped my hips meeting him thrust for thrust. I am not sure how long we had been fucking when Myia came back ... but neither of us had cum yet.

Myia was wearing her double headed strap-on when she came back. Her eyes were glowing with lust and she had a very mischievous smile on her lips. She brushed the head of her strap-on cock against my lips, then pressed it against Brandon's mouth. Brandon opened his mouth and took her cock in.

As Brandon started sucking her cock he started pumping harder. Myia positioned herself so Brandon was sucking her and she took my cock back into her mouth.

With a hard bottoming thrust and very loud AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH, Brandon emptied his seed into me. I had many climaxes as he was fucking me but when he cum I had one very large one and I ejaculated a large load into Myia's mouth.

We laid there a bit basking in the afterglow of our sex.

Before long Brandon moved from me and Myia laid against me with her cock pressing my ass. Her dildo is just about the same size as Brandon's cock, it wasn't long before she had it worked into me.

I let her set the tempo as we pumped against each other, meeting thrust for thrust. She soon had both of us riding wave after wave of climaxes.

Brandon worked his way around until his cock was in front of my mouth... I naturally opened my mouth and took his cock in.

With Myia fucking me and me sucking Brandon he reached down and fondled my cock and balls.

Myia's pace quickened and I knew she was close to climaxing. I started pumping back onto her with more force, before long she let out a deep, lusty, shriek as she had one final big orgasm and I had one at the same time. Brandon's cock stiffened as he released five ropes of his seed into my mouth.

I held Brandon's cock in my mouth, licking it clean. His cock began to soften and I let it fall from my mouth. The three of us collapsed into an entanglement of bodies. We soon fell into a sexually exhausted sleep.

I awoke later from the movement and noise of Brandon and Myia fucking.

I rolled away from them and went to the bar, poured myself a drink and sat there watching my daughter and her son make love with each other

The three of us fucked, sucked and made love with each other the rest of the week.

We all three slept in my bed.

The morning that Tom was to get home, Myia told Brandon that she wanted him there when Tom arrived.

The following day Brandon came in and wanted to talk.

I knew something had happened as his face was flushed with pleasure and he had not come over yesterday evening.

Brandon started out saying, "I am sorry I did get over here last night but Tom got home about ten yesterday morning and I sort of figured that mom and Tom would want to be alone for the day."

"That sounds reasonable and very considerate of you, Brandon. They have not seen each other for a week," I replied.

"Yeah but mom asked me to stick around the house for awhile." Then after a long pause, (it seemed as though he was gathering his thoughts), he continued, "Tom, mom and I talked about his trip and how things in general were going. Then mom and Tom went to their room and as they left me she reminded me not to go anywhere."

"After about an hour, just as I had got out of the shower, she came out of their room wearing a black sheer baby doll nightie. She came to where I was standing. She then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, full on the lips and probing my mouth with her tongue reaching for my tonsils. When she broke our kiss she said that she needed to tell me a few things."

She said, "I told Tom about you and I. I told him how wonderful making love with you was. I also told him that you like having sex with men and about you and your grandfather."

"I was getting a little nervous," Brandon continued. "I put a robe on while she talked. I wasn't sure how Tom was going to take all of this."

Then Mom said, "Come on let's go into our room."

"I followed her into her and Tom's room and Tom was laying on his back on the bed, with his head propped up on a pillow. He had a smile on his face and his cock looked very hard.He reached his arm out to me and said come here."

"I came and stood next to the bed and mom removed my robe. Tom took my hand and pulled me to him. He embraced me as he gave me a very deep kiss. I kissed him back with my lips parted and he soon probed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced with each other."

"Still not sure of what was going on I just went with the flow. We broke our kiss and I kissed his throat and started kissing down his body. When I got to his cock I teasingly tickled the head with my tongue and then licked his balls. I sucked his balls for a while then took his cock into my mouth. I deep throat-ed him and massaged his cock head with the muscles in my throat. He really lasted a long time, I slid my mouth up and down on his shaft as I licked and sucked."

"I felt his cock head twitch, the shaft stiffen a little and I knew he was ready to give me my reward. I backed off of his cock a little and sealed my lips around his shaft just below his cock-head. He groaned very loudly as he let the first volley of his seed shoot into my mouth. I swallowed as another squirt joined the first. He shot two more loads into my mouth and his cock became limp as it twitched with satisfaction."

"After a last lick and a little suction I let his cock drop from my mouth. He reached down, took my head in his hands and pulled my head up to his. He kissed me and swabbed my mouth with his tongue, gathering any remnants of his seed that remained in my mouth."

"We kissed and caressed each other, in the afterglow of wonderful sex for a few minutes, then I lay cuddling beside Tom. Sometime while Tom and I were busy with each other mom had undressed and got on the bed. I was laying between them with a very hard cock."

"I was laying with one leg thrown over Tom and my back to mom. She reached around my hips and took hold of my cock. She pulled me over onto my back. She kissed me then leaned over my body, with her tit landing in my mouth and kissed Tom."

"After she kissed Tom she whispered something to him but I could not hear what she said. Mom then rolled back to her side of the bed then kneeling she straddled me . She took hold of my rock hard cock and guided the head to her pussy lips. She slid her pussy down my cock until she had all of it in her. Then she started pumping up and down on me, I met her pumping action with thrusts of my own. We soon ended up with her on her back and me pumping into her. We fucked for several minutes until I could not hold it any longer and exploded into her pussy. As my seed began shooting into her she had a massive climax and shrieked very loudly."

Brandon went on telling me that the three of them spent the rest of the day and night together.

They stopped their discoveries of the joys that they gave each other long enough to eat and then resume their love-making.

Brandon and I were sitting on the patio as he told me about his day and night with Myia and Tom, I could see that he was becoming sexually aroused.

I said, "I think that it is wonderful that the three of you had a great loving time together. I see that you are getting a hard-on just talking about it. Do you want me to give you some relief?"

He did not say a word but stood up, got in front of me and dropped his trousers. His hard cock sprang loose and I reached for it with both my hand and mouth. He seemed to desperately need relief as he started pumping in and out of my mouth. He face fucked me for several minutes before his cock signaled that it was ready to unload. He shot a very large load into my mouth which was followed by three more squirts

I held his cock in my mouth as I swallowed what I had received.

Afterwards he pulled his pants up and sat back down on the chair opposite mine.

"I needed that," Brandon said, then he continued, "I really enjoyed being with Tom and Mom yesterday. I did not know that he enjoyed being with men, but he told me that he had wanted me from the first time he met me. He did not do anything about it because of mom and he was not sure how I would take it."

Brandon continued, "I really enjoyed sucking his cock and fucking him and him sucking and fucking me too. I also enjoy fucking mom but I still think that I prefer men."

"You can not be sure about that Brandon," I said. "You have only been with one woman and there are plenty more out there for you to try before you decide on men only. There are many things that a woman can bring to your bed and there are a few men that can bring you everything you desire, often more so than a woman can."

Continuing I said, "If you are looking for an emotional attachment you will find that more readily with a woman. But it is possible that you will also find that in a man but not as easily. By being open to both genders you will eventually find your true niche."

We were still talking when Tom and Myia came in.They stopped at the bar and fixed drinks for all of us and brought them to the table where we were sitting. As they set the drinks down on the table I could not help but notice that they too were flushed with happiness.

We cooked some steaks on the patio and after eating we went in to the bar. The bar and patio are separated by a sliding glass door. The bar is L shaped, about fifteen feet long with eight bar stools. The room is furnished with two couches, three overstuffed chairs and several throw pillows of varying size.

As we sat in the bar and they relived to me their action of yesterday we all became very touchy, feely. I told Tom that I was happy that he has learned that Brandon likes cock.

It was not long before we all were bare ass naked and pairing off. First Myia and Tom paired off on one off the couches. Brandon and I took the other one. His cock was like a steel rod and I immediately took him into my mouth. I sucked, licked and kissed his cock for awhile before I felt Brandon massaging my ass with both hands. I knew what he wanted so I reluctantly pulled my mouth off of his cock and rolled onto my back with one leg on the back of the couch. He hooked one of his arms under my other leg, lifting my ass up. He guided his cock head to my opening and pushed inside. He soon had all eight and a half inches of his cock buried in me.

12