Father/Daughter Bonding Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill's daughters are insatiable.
1.3k words
4.45
131.9k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, Bill awoke to having his dick sucked by Staci while Candy lowered her hungry pussy on his face. His girls were unstoppable! He used his tongue to explore Candy's pussy while Staci sucked his dick like her life depended on it. Candy started to bounce up and down riding his tongue like a dick. When Staci heard the loud panting, she increased her sucking pressure and speed. Candy exploded on his face and just as he was about to blow his wad in Staci's mouth, she pulled away, causing him to splatter his cum on her face and tits. He realized that she'd done this on purpose. Candy immediately went to work "cleaning up" Staci with her tongue. She loved the taste of Daddy's cum on her step-sister's skin. She didn't stop there though. She licked her way down to Staci's pussy lips and shoved her tongue inside while their father watched. Staci came rather quickly, but Candy didn't stop. She used her fingers and her tongue to make her cum two more times.

When Bill thought they were both finally exhausted, Staci whispered, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me from behind."

Bill's dick sprang to attention at that. Candy laid down and spread her legs, while Staci dove face first into her cunt. She was on all fours and Bill could see her tits dangling and her pussy lips glistening as she snacked on her sister's cunt. Staci wiggled her butt in the air and for a second Bill had the image of of thrusting his hard cock into that tight little asshole.

"All in due time," he thought to himself. Instead, he grabbed Staci's hips and slid his aching cock into that beautiful pussy. Even after all this fucking, she was still so tight. He sighed with pleasure and he felt her pussy muscled clench his dick even tighter. He reached around her and grabbed her size D tits. He pinched both nipples as she squealed in pleasurable pain.

He heard Candy cry out as her orgasm ripped through her. She moved aside to watch her dad and step-sister fuck each other like dogs.

"Daddy ram your dick inside her pussy," Candy encouraged.

Bill started thrusting faster and he could feel Staci's cunt juices dripping down her thighs.

"Fuck her dirty pussy Daddy. She's been a bad girl. Punish that slutty twat of hers."

Candy's dirty talk was really working for Bill and he knew he was getting close.

"Fuck your baby girl. Hurt her!"

Staci joined in too. "Daddy, cum in my pussy!" she panted. "I love the way your big cock feels in my tight little cunt. Please shoot all your cum in my dirty muff!"

Bill didn't need much more encouragement. He moaned loudly as he emptied his load into her willing, wet pussy. He held onto her tits as he continued to thrust the last few drops into her warm cunt. Staci collapsed on the bed in happiness and he rolled off of her and laid next to her.

"Daddy loves his dirty little girls," he said. They both snuggled up to him again.

"We love you too!"

When Bill woke up this time he realized that it was 6 o'clock at night. He had been fucking his daughters all day! He got out of bed and left his daughters there sleeping. He went downstairs, still naked, and checked the voicemail on his cell phone. There were several angry calls from his boss wondering where he had been as well as a call from the girls' school wondering where they had been today too.

"Time flies when you're having the best fuck session of your life" Bill thought as he smiled.

He left a message on his boss's phone at work explaining that both of his girls had needed his constant attention and had been bed-ridden all day (or ridden in bed all day he thought again to himself). He made a mental note to write the girls an excuse note for school. Then he remembered that today was Friday- This meant that he still had all weekend to play with his little girls before they had to go back to the real world!

Bill realized that he was starving and in desperate need of a shower. As he walked upstairs, he heard the shower running. He went back into the girls' bedroom and saw that Staci was still fast asleep, face-down in the bed with her legs spread.

"I can't wait to fuck that tight little ass of hers" he thought wickedly. His dick started getting hard at the thought. He took two steps closer to the bed and remembered that Candy must be in the shower.

He walked into the bathroom and saw Candy through the glass shower stall, washing herself and humming. He realized that her eyes were closed and so he quietly crept into the shower behind her. He reached around her and pinched both of her nipples hard. She shrieked and turned around

"Daddy! You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry baby girl, I couldn't resist. How about I make it up to you?"

He took the soap out of her hands and started slowly lathering her body with it. He made sure to spend extra time soaping up her breasts until her nipples were little rocks and then he slid a soapy hand between her legs.

Candy was breathing harder and his rock hard dick was pressing against her ass as his fingers worked their magic between her legs- sliding in and out of her pussy- first one finger, then two...Her head leaned against his chest as he thrust his soapy fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. She screamed with pleasure as he found her G-spot and gave her an instant orgasm. He continued to finger her sensitive pussy and he rested his dick just between her ass cheeks.

Candy pulled away from him and turned around. She could barely stand.

"Daddy, I've never been fucked in the ass before and I want you to be my first." Candy said almost shyly.

"Never?" Bill was surprised.

"Well," she hedged, "I've had fingers up there before and my vibrator a few times, but never an actual cock.

Bill want to shove her to the ground and split her ass right there but he knew he had to be gentle about it. He turned her around again so her back was against his chest. He dipped his fingers into her pussy and collected as much of her cream as he could. He slid his fingers back out and gently started to coat the outside of her asshole with his wet fingers. He gradually began sliding his finger into her tight hole. She gasped the first few times, but then she started to relax. By the time he had three fingers up her ass she was really getting into it, thrusting herself against his fingers. She bent herself forward on the small stair in the shower, bracing herself on it with her hands.

Bill took his dick in his hands and gently started to push it against her dirty hole.

"Ohh Daddy that feels so good... I want your hard dick in my ass. Hurt me! Shove that big dick up my tight little asshole..."

Bill thrust his dick as hard as he could and he moaned loudly as he felt the tightness envelop his throbbing member. He used one hand to brace himself on her hip and the other to finger her pussy. Candy couldn't believe that she was being stimulated in so many different ways at the same time.

"Cum in my ass Daddy!! Shoot your load up my dirty little hole!"

Bill started thrusting faster and harder and they were both breathing so hard he was afraid they'd pass out. He felt his balls tighten and then he gasped as his dick emptied its load inside his daughter's no longer virgin ass. Candy orgasmed seconds later, screaming with pleasure.

"That was fucking great Daddy!"

After their breathing returned to normal, Bill released his dick from her hole and she straightened up. She turned to face him and lovingly stroked his face.

"I love you so much Daddy! I don't ever want to be with anyone else!"

"I think we can arrange that" Bill answered happily.